POWER RANGERS!!!!

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
Toys R Us Kid

Re: POWER RANGERS!!!!

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:56 am

I'm actually having a ton of fun trying to gather the NFTs needed for the royalty. It's kind of like a nerdy scavenger hunt. I think I saw Brett mention something like that on IG and I totally agree! Spending all day hunting for the best deals give me a crazy rush! And after all the work, we are rewarded with a fun royalty. I'm actually all game for this if this is the future of Freddy redeemables.
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:58 am

[quote="OffTheCHENG"][quote="digithor"][quote="OffTheCHENG"][quote="mongoose12"][quote="OffTheCHENG"]Seems like Freddy Megazord is a royalty redemption. Does royalty mean that it's a collection of all the cards?[/quote]

yes this is correct, keep in mind you don't need any of the redeemable (legendary cards) or grail cards to secure the freddy.

:freddy1:[/quote]
Hey! That might actually be doable in that case. I think if i actually hit about 1/3 of the epic collection, i might actually go all the way through with it lol[/quote]

Set that bar a little lower like 1/4, easier excuse to keep buying and opening. lol[/quote]
lol I'm almost tempted to offer my black light freddy optimus as a trade instead .[/quote]

You might not have to look far to find somebody that would like that one. :)
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:10 am

Purchased 6 premiums from the drop- ended up with 1 grail, 1 legendary and 4 epics away from royalty. I’ll take it!
Instagram- calebshiny

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:12 am

[quote="theraven00"]Just opened one of my premiums and got a Grail! I'll wait until later to open my last pack. I also bought 3 standard from AH but didn't get any redeemables. So far have 6 of the 15 epics and the Grail, might have to buy some Wax later to complete the set.[/quote]
Congrats! I think I deserve 12 percent credit on your grail pull ;)
Instagram- calebshiny

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:33 am

How did everyone do? I got one redeemable, but I really want royalty. I am 72% there. If anyone up for trading message me.
Collecting since 2014

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:37 am

[quote="Stat32111"][quote="theraven00"]Just opened one of my premiums and got a Grail! I'll wait until later to open my last pack. I also bought 3 standard from AH but didn't get any redeemables. So far have 6 of the 15 epics and the Grail, might have to buy some Wax later to complete the set.[/quote]
Congrats! I think I deserve 12 percent credit on your grail pull ;)[/quote]

Do I get 20% credit for your Grail and Legendary? :-k lol
Poppin'

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 1:51 am

[quote="theraven00"][quote="Stat32111"][quote="theraven00"]Just opened one of my premiums and got a Grail! I'll wait until later to open my last pack. I also bought 3 standard from AH but didn't get any redeemables. So far have 6 of the 15 epics and the Grail, might have to buy some Wax later to complete the set.[/quote]
Congrats! I think I deserve 12 percent credit on your grail pull ;)[/quote]

Do I get 20% credit for your Grail and Legendary? :-k lol[/quote]

Congrats!!! Other then royalty I only wanted grail for sure.
Collecting since 2014

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Wed Aug 24, 2022 2:09 am

I am very sour and sad

7 standards
5 prem

Not one redeemable.

Bought zordon and ranger slayer

Have to get green ranger, red ranger and royalty redeemables

This drop was rough. Really at a loss for words lol

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:13 am

[quote="FunkoBurro3"]kinda different that the standard packs went first, wondering why its like this now. not that there's anything wrong, just analyzing this different trend.[/quote]

Mabe some people have the same intentions I have with wanting a standard pack over premium. I sometimes feel like I have a better chance at redeemables with a standard pack. I can milk it to last a little longer opening them, like opening 2 now and 3 later, instead opening alot in a premium.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 7:05 am

[quote="lazcommalisa"][quote="mongoose12"]I could end up being wrong, but my guess on why prices are so low on the secondary market: from what I’ve gathered and experienced, you can only buy wax on AH via Banax. When I tried moonpay and other means it looked as if those methods had been disabled. Back to Banax, I tried buying wax around 230pm eastern and I’m still waiting for the processing to be completed. If I’m correct and this is the only way to get wax and they are having issues, then it would make sense that the market has dried up due to no new influx of buyers with fresh wax.

So I guess my question now is has anyone been able to purchase wax via AH? If so, what option/method did you use to buy your wax? Lol maybe my theory will quickly be debunked.[/quote]

My cards kept getting denied to buy wax and I called them and they were not really helpful. My bank is Chase. But my friend has Bank of America and he has no issues. Its a weird issue to face and I was super frustrated w/ the ATLA redeemables.[/quote]

I have deemed my theory to be fully debunked lol L has been accepted

Revenant-wayfarer

Postby Revenant-wayfarer » Wed Aug 24, 2022 8:22 am

I wasn’t able to get through the Que. I had some wax though in my wallet. I bought one premium and 7 standards. I pulled one epic and a legendary scorpina. Not my best. I’m just gonna have to chip away at those epics for the Freddy.
ImageImage

gastlecast

Postby gastlecast » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:36 am

Man we absolutely killed during yesterdays drop! We got 2 grails in one standard pack! Absolutely AMAZING! We got all of the legedarys and even some doubles of them and we're finishing up Megazord Freddy.. so close now!
One half of the Gastlecast YouTube Channel
www.youtube.com/gastlecast
instagram: @gastlecast
twitter: @gastlecast
email: gastlecast@gmail.com

Revenant-wayfarer

Postby Revenant-wayfarer » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:00 am

[quote="gastlecast"]Man we absolutely killed during yesterdays drop! We got 2 grails in one standard pack! Absolutely AMAZING! We got all of the legedarys and even some doubles of them and we're finishing up Megazord Freddy.. so close now![/quote]

Your pulls yesterday were the best pills I’ve ever seen. And I know something about pulling if ya know what I mean :razz:
ImageImage

katersatz

Postby katersatz » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:02 am

[quote="gastlecast"]Man we absolutely killed during yesterdays drop! We got 2 grails in one standard pack! Absolutely AMAZING! We got all of the legedarys and even some doubles of them and we're finishing up Megazord Freddy.. so close now![/quote]

And there I was feeling all stunned and almost guilty for getting right through without waiting, and then getting a Legendary and a Grail...while you two are making it look cheap and easy! lol ;-)

I'm 3 epics away from the set...I guess it is pretty fun (going for the royalty) but I can be somewhat obsessive and it's consuming most of my attention. I don't really like how that feels, too much screen time! :drunken:

My only problem at the moment is that I'm going to need to buy more wax to finish...
"Everyone's a fan of...too many things."

Image ImageImage Image

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:10 am

[quote="Toys R Us Kid"]I'm actually having a ton of fun trying to gather the NFTs needed for the royalty. It's kind of like a nerdy scavenger hunt. I think I saw Brett mention something like that on IG and I totally agree! Spending all day hunting for the best deals give me a crazy rush! And after all the work, we are rewarded with a fun royalty. I'm actually all game for this if this is the future of Freddy redeemables.[/quote]

You’re actually the only person I’ve ever heard use fun and NFT’S in the same sentence, :roflmao: but I get it. My experience most of the time is a real struggle with NFT’S. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

RedRoo

Postby RedRoo » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:20 am

I ended up getting two legendry's but i still need to get the red ranger and zordon (then *shiver*) the grail.

I think i might put up some of my legendry's to try and find em.
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:34 am

after only opening 3 premium and 3 standard, i got scorpina and red ranger redeemables and 6 epics. after a lot of buying and trading i now i have a mastery set.

now i need a break, hopefully the next drop is HELLO KITTY! LOL
Call me Roger(Rog) https://www.instagram.com/thenecks_funkos/
Funklub #4453
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Zae05

Postby Zae05 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:55 am

[quote="TheNeck"]after only opening 3 premium and 3 standard, i got scorpina and red ranger redeemables and 6 epics. after a lot of buying and trading i now i have a mastery set.

now i need a break, hopefully the next drop is HELLO KITTY! LOL[/quote]

I completely agree with you on that little break lol

Congrats! I need a few more epics to complete this set.
Hi, I'm Jose !
Instagram: Zaeo5

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 10:57 am

[quote="TheNeck"]after only opening 3 premium and 3 standard, i got scorpina and red ranger redeemables and 6 epics. after a lot of buying and trading i now i have a mastery set.

now i need a break, hopefully the next drop is HELLO KITTY! LOL[/quote]

sounds like a successful day, congrats. heard the same about HK and i would definitely welcome a break from the next drop lol if this pans out, i'm guessing its a keroppi freddy?

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:13 pm

Hope everyone who got packs hit a redeem!

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:21 pm

[quote="lavery01"][quote="Toys R Us Kid"]I'm actually having a ton of fun trying to gather the NFTs needed for the royalty. It's kind of like a nerdy scavenger hunt. I think I saw Brett mention something like that on IG and I totally agree! Spending all day hunting for the best deals give me a crazy rush! And after all the work, we are rewarded with a fun royalty. I'm actually all game for this if this is the future of Freddy redeemables.[/quote]

You’re actually the only person I’ve ever heard use fun and NFT’S in the same sentence, :roflmao: but I get it. My experience most of the time is a real struggle with NFT’S. lol[/quote]

lol yeah there’s just something oddly satisfying about seeing a completed collection sheet? Even if it means spending some money to do so haha. I also didn’t purchase many packs. So most of the hunt for royalty was in the second hand market and I think I saved money by just purchasing each individual NFT.

I’m also ONLY going for royalties. If I had to go after the grail, it would definitely not be as fun haha
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:24 pm

[quote="Geescube"]I am very sour and sad

7 standards
5 prem

Not one redeemable.

Bought zordon and ranger slayer

Have to get green ranger, red ranger and royalty redeemables

This drop was rough. Really at a loss for words lol[/quote]

same vibe with me...i've never gotten so many premium packs (a dozen) but the outcome was less than stellar...granted i did score a zordon which was a must have for me. i for sure thought i would have gotten more redeems ](*,)

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:20 pm

Did not buy packs since I don't collect MMPR but I do collect Freddy, so I just completed royalty. That makes me 17/17.

I know this royalty streak has to stop eventually, but hopefully not soon :)
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:21 pm

[quote="scullysdad"]Did not buy packs since I don't collect MMPR but I do collect Freddy, so I just completed royalty. That makes me 17/17.

I know this royalty streak has to stop eventually, but hopefully not soon :)[/quote]

Congrats! I'm 17/17 as well and hoping the streak keeps on going! :D
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Aug 24, 2022 3:56 pm

I’m glad to see there was some success amongst us, I for one wound up with mostly epics, which is ok considering I mostly want the royalty anyways
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Wed Aug 24, 2022 4:25 pm

I watched to see the insane pulls y’all had!! Congrats again

dzinction

Postby dzinction » Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:12 pm

I'm really sad the reception in my office building is terrible and forced me to miss out on the drop.

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:15 pm

I'm still waiting for my wax purchase to be approved. I wish this process was faster.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:16 pm

[quote="CaseyJones14"][quote="scullysdad"]Did not buy packs since I don't collect MMPR but I do collect Freddy, so I just completed royalty. That makes me 17/17.

I know this royalty streak has to stop eventually, but hopefully not soon :)[/quote]

Congrats! I'm 17/17 as well and hoping the streak keeps on going! :D[/quote]

Congrats you two, now go buy lottery tickets
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:36 pm

[quote="CaseyJones14"][quote="scullysdad"]Did not buy packs since I don't collect MMPR but I do collect Freddy, so I just completed royalty. That makes me 17/17.

I’m legitimately impressed by this statistic. I’m also surprised to learn we’ve had 17 drops in roughly just 1 year. Time flies when you’re having fun.

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Wed Aug 24, 2022 5:46 pm

[quote="mongoose12"][quote="CaseyJones14"][quote="scullysdad"]Did not buy packs since I don't collect MMPR but I do collect Freddy, so I just completed royalty. That makes me 17/17.

I’m legitimately impressed by this statistic. I’m also surprised to learn we’ve had 17 drops in roughly just 1 year. Time flies when you’re having fun.[/quote]

Congrats and I didn't participate in this drop only doing the ones I like so I am complete on those ones.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Wed Aug 24, 2022 6:15 pm

congrats to the both of you

i regret not trying for more royaltys now, right now I only have star trek, avatar, and PR royalty.
Call me Roger(Rog) https://www.instagram.com/thenecks_funkos/
Funklub #4453
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

obudu

Postby obudu » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:10 pm

How is everyone doing with Royalty set? I'm on 62%. Hoping to complete by this week.

katersatz

Postby katersatz » Wed Aug 24, 2022 9:28 pm

I only need 2 Epics for the Royalty... but I'm out of wax! Don't want to spend the minimum right now, and haven't tried buying small amounts of wax through other sites.

I can wait right? No problem! I'm not anxious at all... 8-[

Image ImageImage Image

OffTheCHENG

Postby OffTheCHENG » Wed Aug 24, 2022 11:51 pm

[quote="digithor"][quote="OffTheCHENG"][quote="digithor"][quote="OffTheCHENG"][quote="mongoose12"][quote="OffTheCHENG"]Seems like Freddy Megazord is a royalty redemption. Does royalty mean that it's a collection of all the cards?[/quote]

yes this is correct, keep in mind you don't need any of the redeemable (legendary cards) or grail cards to secure the freddy.

Hey! That might actually be doable in that case. I think if i actually hit about 1/3 of the epic collection, i might actually go all the way through with it lol[/quote]

Set that bar a little lower like 1/4, easier excuse to keep buying and opening. lol[/quote]
lol I'm almost tempted to offer my black light freddy optimus as a trade instead .[/quote]

You might not have to look far to find somebody that would like that one. :)[/quote]
After calculating it, i can possible purchase all the nft's for royalty redemption for about $170, which is not bad actually.
Image ImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 1:57 am

[quote="katersatz"]I only need 2 Epics for the Royalty... but I'm out of wax! Don't want to spend the minimum right now, and haven't tried buying small amounts of wax through other sites.

I can wait right? No problem! I'm not anxious at all... 8-[[/quote]
I was finish old drops alone new drops release lol you got plenty of time!
Instagram- calebshiny

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Aug 25, 2022 2:13 am

[quote="OffTheCHENG"][quote="digithor"][quote="OffTheCHENG"][quote="digithor"][quote="OffTheCHENG"][quote="mongoose12"][quote="OffTheCHENG"]Seems like Freddy Megazord is a royalty redemption. Does royalty mean that it's a collection of all the cards?[/quote]

You might not have to look far to find somebody that would like that one. :)[/quote]
After calculating it, i can possible purchase all the nft's for royalty redemption for about $170, which is not bad actually.[/quote]

It's better than some other ones have been, I've been looking at those also to just buy since they are at a bit of a lower price right now.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

katersatz

Postby katersatz » Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:07 am

[quote="Stat32111"]
I was finish old drops alone new drops release lol you got plenty of time![/quote]

Cool, cool, cool... :eek: ;-)

At least since I couldn't finish the last two Epics, I was able to pick up everything else to make myself feel a little better.

Image ImageImage Image

Zae05

Postby Zae05 » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:45 am

[quote="obudu"]How is everyone doing with Royalty set? I'm on 62%. Hoping to complete by this week.[/quote]

I was able to complete royalty last night :)
Hi, I'm Jose !
Instagram: Zaeo5

mccommonsodas

Postby mccommonsodas » Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:52 am

Cannot sit still I'm so excited over this! First Royalty over here! Now I just gotta try to find a Green Ranger Grail and Zordon Legendary without breaking the bank! If only I could sell the Huckleberry Grail and Astro Legendary I pulled from the HB drop.
[img]https://i.imgur.com/dr5yGPZ.png[/img]

Return to “NFT/Digital”