POWER RANGERS!!!!

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Re: POWER RANGERS!!!!

Postby dork_knight » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:46 pm

Was able to purchase dos primos, but let’s just say they helped me get closer to Royalty :)

Heard lotta folks weren’t lucky, so I feel happy to have gotten through! Gonna be on the hunt for those redeemables I missed though.

Anyone else love the animation on these NFTs? I think these are my favorite ones so far! I appreciate how they’ve tried to mimic the action sequences of when they do a special move or when the zords get summoned!

Great job, animation team!
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 794 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

Rantt

Postby Rantt » Tue Aug 23, 2022 2:53 pm

That’s a tough one…
:freddy2: Kent Chua

ISO: AstroBoy Protos, Maleficent Protos, Funko Freddy Protos.

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:04 pm

[quote="dork_knight"]Was able to purchase dos primos, but let’s just say they helped me get closer to Royalty :)

Heard lotta folks weren’t lucky, so I feel happy to have gotten through! Gonna be on the hunt for those redeemables I missed though.

Anyone else love the animation on these NFTs? I think these are my favorite ones so far! I appreciate how they’ve tried to mimic the action sequences of when they do a special move or when the zords get summoned!

Great job, animation team![/quote]

Congrats on getting those two premium packs and best of luck on your hunt for redeemables.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

Zae05

Postby Zae05 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:05 pm

This one was tough! I was barely able to purchase some premium packs. No redeemables :( but closer to royalty lol
Hi, I'm Jose !
Instagram: Zaeo5

Mr_Conejo

Postby Mr_Conejo » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:07 pm

Congrats to everyone that where able to purchase. I wasn't so lucky this time around. But there will always be more drops.
This is the beginning to a beautiful community friendship.
Hello my name is Juan
Fun Klub member #14088

SDCC 15,16,17,18,19,22,23
Fundays 15,16,17,18,19,22,23

Shadowfyre

Postby Shadowfyre » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:10 pm

Well.... I pulled a Zordon from one of my two packs...... he was my least favorite out of all of the redeemables, but I am not complaining! Seems he is the most valuable right now so maybe I will trade or maybe I'll just keep him and have a super unique pop in my collection!
Hi, my name is Shady or as some would say Randi with an i

World of Warcraft Veteran & Feral Druid main

I have been collecting for about 8 years now - I attended my first Fundays in 2017!

Very first pop - Godzilla (Burning)

I currently collect:
*Anything that looks interesting!
*Maleficent* - would someday LOVE to own a Maleficent dragon proto!
MLP - Pony Power!
Some Disney, Sonic, Godzilla & Freddys!

:mal:

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:24 pm

[quote="Shadowfyre"]Well.... I pulled a Zordon from one of my two packs...... he was my least favorite out of all of the redeemables, but I am not complaining! Seems he is the most valuable right now so maybe I will trade or maybe I'll just keep him and have a super unique pop in my collection![/quote]

Zordon and Scorpina will be much more sought after, IMO - just because these are their first apperances as Pops! - he other legendaries are just variants of the rangers.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Tue Aug 23, 2022 3:28 pm

No packs for me. Internet decided to stop working five minutes prior to the drop. Oh well. I'm not a Power Rangers guy, I just tried to buy packs because I like the thrill and was going to go for royalty if I pulled a few epics.

I will say I am shocked at how low the legendary prices are right now. If I was a Power Rangers collector I'd scoop the set up in a heartbeat.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

Shadowfyre

Postby Shadowfyre » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:19 pm

[quote="renardchua"][quote="Shadowfyre"]Well.... I pulled a Zordon from one of my two packs...... he was my least favorite out of all of the redeemables, but I am not complaining! Seems he is the most valuable right now so maybe I will trade or maybe I'll just keep him and have a super unique pop in my collection![/quote]

Zordon and Scorpina will be much more sought after, IMO - just because these are their first apperances as Pops! - he other legendaries are just variants of the rangers.[/quote]

A solid recommendation! Thank you! :)

I have been collecting for about 8 years now - I attended my first Fundays in 2017!

I currently collect:
MLP - Pony Power!

FunkoBurro3

Postby FunkoBurro3 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:21 pm

forgot the drop was today, but looking on the secondary market! I was odd to see standard packs go first than premium (unless I read wrong).
Abel H 3 :freddy2:
The United Funko Family

-Funkowood (Funko Hollywood) Grand Opening
-Funko Virtual-Con 2020
-Funkon 2021
-SDCC-Special Edition 2021- Pop! Quiz - Auditions (Rejected)
-Funko Fundays 2022
-FDO9- San Diego 2023
-Camp Fundays 2023 (Sandwich survivor!)

Zae05

Postby Zae05 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:26 pm

[quote="FunkoBurro3"]forgot the drop was today, but looking on the secondary market! I was odd to see standard packs go first than premium (unless I read wrong).[/quote]

Standard packs did go first. I believe this has been the norm, at least with the last two drops I believe.
Hi, I'm Jose !

Shadowfyre

Postby Shadowfyre » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:27 pm

[quote="FunkoBurro3"]forgot the drop was today, but looking on the secondary market! I was odd to see standard packs go first than premium (unless I read wrong).[/quote]

They did go first! If I remember, it was that way with Avatar too! Maybe people like having 6 packs instead of 2? It's still the same amount of cards, but maybe they like opening more packs. Some of it probably has to do with resell too I would imagine!

I currently collect:
MLP - Pony Power!

FunkoBurro3

Postby FunkoBurro3 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:34 pm

kinda different that the standard packs went first, wondering why its like this now. not that there's anything wrong, just analyzing this different trend.
Abel H 3 :freddy2:
The United Funko Family

-Funkowood (Funko Hollywood) Grand Opening
-Funko Virtual-Con 2020
-Funkon 2021
-SDCC-Special Edition 2021- Pop! Quiz - Auditions (Rejected)
-Funko Fundays 2022
-FDO9- San Diego 2023
-Camp Fundays 2023 (Sandwich survivor!)

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:54 pm

This was my 1st NFT I watched as the regular sold out but got in and just bought 1 premium to try. Got 7 uncommon including Freddy Funko Megazord, Metazord and 8 common. Now to figure out what to do next. Now to figure out how to trade buy/sell :freddy3: :freddy4:
Last edited by gospeedracer on Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:55 pm

[quote="Zae05"]This one was tough! I was barely able to purchase some premium packs. No redeemables :( but closer to royalty lol[/quote]

Exactly how I look at it for my situation too LOL

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Tue Aug 23, 2022 4:57 pm

[quote="gospeedracer"]This was my 1st NFT I watched as the regular sold out but got in and just bought 1 premium to try. Got 6 uncommon including Freddy Funko Megazord, Metazord and 8 common. Now to figure out what to do next. Now to figure out how to trade buy/sell :freddy3: :freddy4:[/quote]

Were there certain pieces you were going for? Maybe we can start there in figuring out what to do next :)

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:06 pm

after opening 3 premium/3 standard packs, ended up with scorpina and red ranger dragon shield and finished royalty on AH.
Call me Roger(Rog) https://www.instagram.com/thenecks_funkos/
Funklub #4453
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:12 pm

Okay, it seems like more people had success than not, that’s always good to see. Congrats to you guys that got through. I completely forgot about the drop, got really busy at work. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:13 pm

Just opened one of my premiums and got a Grail! I'll wait until later to open my last pack. I also bought 3 standard from AH but didn't get any redeemables. So far have 6 of the 15 epics and the Grail, might have to buy some Wax later to complete the set.
Poppin'

DFWFunkoHunter

Postby DFWFunkoHunter » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:21 pm

I also got lucky and got a grail after 3 premiums and 9 standards I got off the secondary market. I feel so far from royalty still but I’m determined to get this done!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:29 pm

I ended up with 12 premium packs. Scored 1 Zordon and 1 Scorpina lol not exactly the results I was looking for but in the end I have fun with drops and opening packs. I’m just a few epics from finishing the Freddy. I’m down about the statistics but happy that it was not as bad as I thought to get packs.

Zae05

Postby Zae05 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 5:53 pm

[quote="dork_knight"][quote="gospeedracer"]This was my 1st NFT I watched as the regular sold out but got in and just bought 1 premium to try. Got 6 uncommon including Freddy Funko Megazord, Metazord and 8 common. Now to figure out what to do next. Now to figure out how to trade buy/sell :freddy3: :freddy4:[/quote]

Were there certain pieces you were going for? Maybe we can start there in figuring out what to do next :)[/quote]

I know the chances were very low, but was hoping luck would land me a Green Ranger grail. Regardless, I will be happy if I can land the Freddy Megazord. Royalty will probably take some work, but sure I can get it done.
Hi, I'm Jose !

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:08 pm

[quote="Zae05"][quote="dork_knight"][quote="gospeedracer"]This was my 1st NFT I watched as the regular sold out but got in and just bought 1 premium to try. Got 6 uncommon including Freddy Funko Megazord, Metazord and 8 common. Now to figure out what to do next. Now to figure out how to trade buy/sell :freddy3: :freddy4:[/quote]

Were there certain pieces you were going for? Maybe we can start there in figuring out what to do next :)[/quote]

I know the chances were very low, but was hoping luck would land me a Green Ranger grail. Regardless, I will be happy if I can land the Freddy Megazord. Royalty will probably take some work, but sure I can get it done.[/quote]

By the sounds of it, I’d say you had a way solid days. Congrats on the grail pull!

Keef84

Postby Keef84 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:20 pm

Super tough drop, was able to grab 2 premium packs and luckily pulled 2 red ranger legendaries in one pack! \:D/

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:34 pm

Tried to get some packs for a friend but struck out. Been seeing a lot of people being successful with pulling redeemables from buying packs on the secondary market

brinkleytroy

Postby brinkleytroy » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:40 pm

I’m beyond excited!! I spoke it into existence. I wanted the Grail green ranger and pulled him. Bonus is a I got the Red Ranger legendary (which wanted) and Legendary Pink one. I wanna cray I never get this lucky lol. Best drop ever.

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 6:43 pm

This was the first time I didn't open packs and I must say I've had fun scouring the market for deals! I still need some Epics, but overall it was pretty successful and I should get the Megazord Freddy for around $120 out my pocket! Congrats to everyone who got a bunch of redeemables!
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

DFWFunkoHunter

Postby DFWFunkoHunter » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:33 pm

[quote="CaseyJones14"]This was the first time I didn't open packs and I must say I've had fun scouring the market for deals! I still need some Epics, but overall it was pretty successful and I should get the Megazord Freddy for around $120 out my pocket! Congrats to everyone who got a bunch of redeemables![/quote]

Nice! I was wondering if should go that route of just buying the actual cards to complete royalty but the gambler in me made me cave and buy packs instead on the market. It’s good to know royalty is not that bad even if you just go directly for the cards.

AnyGivenFunko

Postby AnyGivenFunko » Tue Aug 23, 2022 7:48 pm

I had no luck with the drop on this one. I'm going to try to finish the royalty via the secondary market.
Dennis
IG: AnyGivenFunko

Funko Events: "17, "22, and "23 Fundays, "Making Fun" Hollywood Premiere, Irvine Spectrum PEZ event, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, FDO8, FDO9, FunKon Hollywood, "22 & "23 Mask-O-raid, Fright Night II, Bob's Big Boy

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:38 pm

[quote="DFWFunkoHunter"]

Nice! I was wondering if should go that route of just buying the actual cards to complete royalty but the gambler in me made me cave and buy packs instead on the market. It’s good to know royalty is not that bad even if you just go directly for the cards.[/quote]

So here was the final breakdown of cost - I'm a nerd and made a spreadsheet lol

Common - $3.61 for 44 NFT's - average of $0.08 per card
Uncommon - $3.43 for 28 NFT's - average of $0.12 per card
Rare - $9.00 for 18 NFT's - average of $0.50 per card
Epic - $134.65 for 15 NFT's - average of $8.98 per card

I had some friends help with some of the Epics and they cut me a deal so the total value is a little low, but for Common through Rare I got them all on the secondary market. It's crazy how cheap they end up being.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Tue Aug 23, 2022 8:57 pm

I was working and did not have the chance to enter the queue. :(
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

FireFist

Postby FireFist » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:06 pm

Def was a tough drop to pick up packs compared to Avatar due to less pack count , but managed to get 6 standard off of que and 4 from ah.
    Image Image
Iso:One Piece and Yugioh Protos
Instagram:@stardust.singh

TheNeck

Postby TheNeck » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:12 pm

Ended up completing my 1st mastery set. :freddy2:
Call me Roger(Rog) https://www.instagram.com/thenecks_funkos/
Funklub #4453
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:43 pm

I could end up being wrong, but my guess on why prices are so low on the secondary market: from what I’ve gathered and experienced, you can only buy wax on AH via Banax. When I tried moonpay and other means it looked as if those methods had been disabled. Back to Banax, I tried buying wax around 230pm eastern and I’m still waiting for the processing to be completed. If I’m correct and this is the only way to get wax and they are having issues, then it would make sense that the market has dried up due to no new influx of buyers with fresh wax.

So I guess my question now is has anyone been able to purchase wax via AH? If so, what option/method did you use to buy your wax? Lol maybe my theory will quickly be debunked.

obudu

Postby obudu » Tue Aug 23, 2022 9:53 pm

I hope everyone doing good today. I was able to purchase 2 premium packs and 6 standard packs. Now on the way to complete royalty set lol.
No legendary yet.

BadEugoogolizer

Postby BadEugoogolizer » Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:39 pm

[quote="mongoose12"]I could end up being wrong, but my guess on why prices are so low on the secondary market: from what I’ve gathered and experienced, you can only buy wax on AH via Banax. When I tried moonpay and other means it looked as if those methods had been disabled. Back to Banax, I tried buying wax around 230pm eastern and I’m still waiting for the processing to be completed. If I’m correct and this is the only way to get wax and they are having issues, then it would make sense that the market has dried up due to no new influx of buyers with fresh wax.

So I guess my question now is has anyone been able to purchase wax via AH? If so, what option/method did you use to buy your wax? Lol maybe my theory will quickly be debunked.[/quote]

I used the Crypto.com app to buy wax to finish up my HB royalty set. Transfer fee was 1 wax and was nearly instant transfer to the cloud wallet. Also the purchase fees were a little less. 0% additional fees using Google pay when you first start on the app (or always 0% extra fee when using a bank transfer) and the built-in fees were less than banxa by a bit. Like at the moment for $100 on banxa, you get 933 wax, but on crypto.com it'd get you about 960.
Or did you think I'd be too stupid to know what a eugoogoly was?

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:21 pm

One card away from royalty right now - it’s a $2 rare and I can’t bring myself to do it. I will wait until it’s sub $1.

I fully planned on skipping packs and just building royalty on AH for this one, but I saw a couple of the Legendaries pretty cheap (around $40) and was tempted. Still resisting but if prices stay that low, I might cave.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Tue Aug 23, 2022 11:29 pm

[quote="scullysdad"]One card away from royalty right now - it’s a $2 rare and I can’t bring myself to do it. I will wait until it’s sub $1.

I fully planned on skipping packs and just building royalty on AH for this one, but I saw a couple of the Legendaries pretty cheap (around $40) and was tempted. Still resisting but if prices stay that low, I might cave.[/quote]

I'm pretty shocked at how low a couple of the legendaries are. It's a great deal for people on the secondary market for sure.
I be Chris

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:16 am

[quote="mongoose12"]I could end up being wrong, but my guess on why prices are so low on the secondary market: from what I’ve gathered and experienced, you can only buy wax on AH via Banax. When I tried moonpay and other means it looked as if those methods had been disabled. Back to Banax, I tried buying wax around 230pm eastern and I’m still waiting for the processing to be completed. If I’m correct and this is the only way to get wax and they are having issues, then it would make sense that the market has dried up due to no new influx of buyers with fresh wax.

So I guess my question now is has anyone been able to purchase wax via AH? If so, what option/method did you use to buy your wax? Lol maybe my theory will quickly be debunked.[/quote]

My cards kept getting denied to buy wax and I called them and they were not really helpful. My bank is Chase. But my friend has Bank of America and he has no issues. Its a weird issue to face and I was super frustrated w/ the ATLA redeemables.

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Wed Aug 24, 2022 12:19 am

[quote="CaseyJones14"]This was the first time I didn't open packs and I must say I've had fun scouring the market for deals! I still need some Epics, but overall it was pretty successful and I should get the Megazord Freddy for around $120 out my pocket! Congrats to everyone who got a bunch of redeemables![/quote]

That's a solid deal for an amazing Freddy! Congrats on finishing the Royalty :freddy2:

Return to “NFT/Digital”