Availability of Funko NFTs on Atomic Hub

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
molodamus

Re: Availability of Funko NFTs on Atomic Hub

Postby molodamus » Fri Sep 09, 2022 2:47 pm

It is possible to use a credit card to buy now. Thank goodness since it is pretty much impossible for me to buy waxp being in NY. At least I was able to get by the system for the same NY ban using a CC.
Time is money friend
SDCC since 2014
NYCC since 2014
Fundays 2016
Fundays 2022

Beaniiman

Re: Availability of Funko NFTs on Atomic Hub

Postby Beaniiman » Tue Sep 13, 2022 5:01 pm

PopCollector wrote:
Beaniiman wrote:I have found them to be pretty easy to get but sometimes the price of certain ones can get really high. Doesn't seem to be much reason for why that I can tell unless its a legendary that people really want the pop for, ie Painted Lady vs others.

brinkleytroy wrote:So far it hasn’t been that difficult. Prices vary a lot. Sometimes it’s cheaper to buy NFTs right when they release. Sometimes it’s cheaper before the redemption time. I guess it depends on the popularity. I hope they are cheap for the Power Rangers.

Thanks for your responses. I didn't realize how challenging it is to purchase WAX. Even setting up a binance account with an ACH transfer requires 10 days before your crypto can be withdrawn. Lesson learned.

Yeah, getting wax from cash is a pain, Binance is terrible with that wait. I used to use something to convert ETH which I happen to hold a decent amount of to WAX but that seems to have changed now as well.
ßeaniiman :freddy3:

Return to “NFT/Digital”