IMPORTANT INFO FOR 2FA USERS! Update!

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
RedRoo

IMPORTANT INFO FOR 2FA USERS! Update!

Postby RedRoo » Sat Oct 08, 2022 6:08 am

So Fair warning to Anyone who uses Google Authenticator for there nfts.
If you change phones or are upgrading or even lose it make sure to Move the codes to your new phone before wipeing your old.
It will download the app on your new phone but it wont Copy over your log in's. You need to Manually move each to your new phone.

Currently WAX has no ability, Even the support staff cant remove or change 2FA if you don't have the reset code (it appears on screen when you set up the account for a little bit and disappears) Or the authenticator they will not let you in.

They are apparently working on giving support the ability to do this but currently they dont and you will be like me. Up poop creek without a paddle.

I took my Iphone in for a check up at apple before switching to my new one. They reset my phone and then on my new phone i found that none of the 2FA moved over.

Currently i got a large amount of wax i was saving up to get the green ranger so i hope they fix this fast.

EDIT AND UPDATE:

So it seems that all the work i have put into NFT's since the start might be for naught, i was contact by droppp. Support and was told that they dont remove 2FA ether, I asked if it could be escalated and the person responding said yes because i did supply my passport, Log in and account details.
I got another email when i was asleep saying that its against there policy's to remove the 2fa.

So atm the 2k+ of nft's redeemable and everything in my account cant be used and might never be abled to be used even tho i payed for the acccount (i chose the custom name option).

At this stage im begging them and stressing ALOT about this so im hoppeing they can help :*(.

Please Put your recovery phrase and codes on a dropbox or somewhere in a cloud so you can retrieve them. Cause if you leave them on your phone like i did your gonna have a stress full time like i am.
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

RedRoo

Re: IMPORTANT INFO FOR 2FA USERS! Update!

Postby RedRoo » Tue Oct 11, 2022 10:07 am

Updated with new info including Droppp.

Freddy/Admin you might wish to make a option for 2fa recovery for your customers and funatic's because im not the only one having this issue.
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

nascar246788

Re: IMPORTANT INFO FOR 2FA USERS! Update!

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Oct 26, 2022 3:47 am

Yeah I recently changed my phone and had the issue. The worse part is my screen was cracked, so I couldn't even use the QR scan code thing to transfer to new phone. Luckily, I didn't wipe my phone yet, so I was able to disable it after I logged in. Then once I did that re-enable it onto my new phone.
Collecting since 2014

Return to “NFT/Digital”