Halloween 2.0 NFTs

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Halloween 2.0 NFTs

Postby willy wonka » Tue Nov 08, 2022 6:29 am

nascar246788 wrote:
jzq88 wrote:this was a good drop

This was a good drop, I just wish I could have gotten myself to participate. This drop was shortly after droppp informed they wouldn't be able to fix their shipping mistake when they sent me the grail devil instead of the soda. Luckily, another funatic could help me. I just lost my trust at that point. Then of course coupled with the delay in shipping. I might get back in for matrix. We will see.

Yeah understand when things like that happen. Especially if its one you really wanted. Still unsure of how they mixed up all those orders
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Nov 08, 2022 7:05 am

willy wonka wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

This was a good drop, I just wish I could have gotten myself to participate. This drop was shortly after droppp informed they wouldn't be able to fix their shipping mistake when they sent me the grail devil instead of the soda. Luckily, another funatic could help me. I just lost my trust at that point. Then of course coupled with the delay in shipping. I might get back in for matrix. We will see.

Yeah understand when things like that happen. Especially if its one you really wanted. Still unsure of how they mixed up all those orders

It happens once in a while because of new employees or management but not this bad
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Tue Nov 08, 2022 9:02 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

It happens once in a while because of new employees or management but not this bad

Can't say anything as it has not happened to me, But I do understand and I have heard other stories of it happening to others
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Nov 10, 2022 2:39 am

willy wonka wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
willy wonka wrote:

Can't say anything as it has not happened to me, But I do understand and I have heard other stories of it happening to others

Then with the recent email about more damaged shipments. I am glad they are doing the checks, but I feel like they need to make this better. We already wait awhile after redemption, and now we have to wait even longer. Like they are just asking for trouble and more mistakes.
Collecting since 2014

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Nov 10, 2022 4:47 am

nascar246788 wrote:
willy wonka wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

Then with the recent email about more damaged shipments. I am glad they are doing the checks, but I feel like they need to make this better. We already wait awhile after redemption, and now we have to wait even longer. Like they are just asking for trouble and more mistakes.

It is starting to seem a bit like that.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Skylirson

Postby Skylirson » Thu Nov 10, 2022 11:04 am

nascar246788 wrote:

Did you see they gave an update with the other ones they haven't shipped? They said they are shipping scooby next week which is good but lots of people are upset that they haven't gotten the other sets.
Insta @skylir.son
Twitter @thefunkoman23 :freddy3:
Fundays 2022 Line Leader
Fright Night II 2022
Funko Buckeye Sale
FDO 9 Phoenix

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Nov 11, 2022 3:34 am

Skylirson wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Did you see they gave an update with the other ones they haven't shipped? They said they are shipping scooby next week which is good but lots of people are upset that they haven't gotten the other sets.

Which series are you referring to?
Collecting since 2014

FireFist

Postby FireFist » Fri Nov 11, 2022 11:57 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Skylirson wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I think he means, Nick ,retro comics, and Transformers.
    Image Image
Iso:One Piece and Yugioh Protos
Instagram:@stardust.singh

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Nov 21, 2022 3:04 am

FireFist wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Skylirson wrote:Did you see they gave an update with the other ones they haven't shipped? They said they are shipping scooby next week which is good but lots of people are upset that they haven't gotten the other sets.

Seems that more of these are starting to ship.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Skylirson

Postby Skylirson » Mon Dec 05, 2022 9:44 pm

digithor wrote:
FireFist wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I want the nick royalty to ship I just got a shipping notification about my dc 1 royalty.
Insta @skylir.son
Twitter @thefunkoman23 :freddy3:
Fundays 2022 Line Leader
Fright Night II 2022
Funko Buckeye Sale
FDO 9 Phoenix

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Dec 06, 2022 2:30 am

Skylirson wrote:
digithor wrote:
FireFist wrote:I think he means, Nick ,retro comics, and Transformers.

I want the nick royalty to ship I just got a shipping notification about my dc 1 royalty.

Oh yeah, nickelodeon ones haven't been shipped out yet either. Perhaps we will see those happen soon.
ImageImageImageImage

Rice71

Postby Rice71 » Tue Dec 13, 2022 5:42 pm

Prices are crazy for packs. If those are high I doubt now will be able to complete the royalty set. Lucky I got 3 of the 4 legendary from packs in the beginning.
ImageImage
ImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:23 am

Those are a bit pricey, and probably won't change much.
ImageImageImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sun Dec 18, 2022 6:27 am

Rice71 wrote:Prices are crazy for packs. If those are high I doubt now will be able to complete the royalty set. Lucky I got 3 of the 4 legendary from packs in the beginning.

I feel it will continue to go up
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

Justsonice25

Postby Justsonice25 » Thu Jan 05, 2023 2:26 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Rice71 wrote:Prices are crazy for packs. If those are high I doubt now will be able to complete the royalty set. Lucky I got 3 of the 4 legendary from packs in the beginning.

I feel anything freddy will continue to go up.

FunCo010

Postby FunCo010 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 6:11 am

Justsonice25 wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

More people see those physical pops surfacing on diffenrt platforms, and are now willing to step into the game.
Collectors are more and more educating themselves how this NFT-thing works and try to get a piece sooner then aftermarket.
So more people in the game, higher prices.
PLEASE FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: FUNCO010

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun Jan 08, 2023 8:57 pm

I am blown away by the prices on this set. I am so glad I actually was able to pull the Reaper and Space Zombie Legendaries, especially after I spent $400+ on packs for Avatar and Power Rangers and didn’t pull anything, so I was pretty down on opening packs.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sun Jan 08, 2023 9:00 pm

scullysdad wrote:I am blown away by the prices on this set. I am so glad I actually was able to pull the Reaper and Space Zombie Legendaries, especially after I spent $400+ on packs for Avatar and Power Rangers and didn’t pull anything, so I was pretty down on opening packs.

I'm so upset I sold mine at 260 but I'm glad it didn't go lower before selling. I do still have 2 standard packs and it's getting tempting to open them, but knowing my luck I'll pull all commons.

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Sun Jan 08, 2023 10:25 pm

scullysdad wrote:I am blown away by the prices on this set. I am so glad I actually was able to pull the Reaper and Space Zombie Legendaries, especially after I spent $400+ on packs for Avatar and Power Rangers and didn’t pull anything, so I was pretty down on opening packs.

This was the drop to use up that stored luck though, for sure! I've been the flipped way in that since the Halloween Freddy drop my luck has vanished, but that's ok.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

Calico88

Postby Calico88 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 2:29 am

how are you guys liking hr puff and stuff nfts?

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 7:00 am

Calico88 wrote:how are you guys liking hr puff and stuff nfts?

Wrong thread but I would say it's a fine set
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

Justsonice25

Postby Justsonice25 » Mon Jan 09, 2023 11:58 pm

FunCo010 wrote:
Justsonice25 wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

More people see those physical pops surfacing on diffenrt platforms, and are now willing to step into the game.
Collectors are more and more educating themselves how this NFT-thing works and try to get a piece sooner then aftermarket.

I didn't step in until DC and passed on MLP, Jay & Silent, Kelloggs, ELF and Hasbro, but dipped in on everything else.
I kind of wish I started when NFT's first dropped. (I do like the TMNT pops)

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:58 am

Justsonice25 wrote:
FunCo010 wrote:
Justsonice25 wrote:

I didn't step in until DC and passed on MLP, Jay & Silent, Kelloggs, ELF and Hasbro, but dipped in on everything else.

I mean if your lucky with future drops you can probably trade for those redeemmables
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Tue Jan 10, 2023 12:27 pm

Justsonice25 wrote:I didn't step in until DC and passed on MLP, Jay & Silent, Kelloggs, ELF and Hasbro, but dipped in on everything else.

Funko has done a great job making it more accessible. Early on there were a lot of barriers to entry so sets like TMNT were harder to be a part of (the $300 max for TMNT alone and the glitch that allowed you right back to check out without re-queuing meant that whales were loading up, shutting a lot of us out).
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Justsonice25

Postby Justsonice25 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:18 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Justsonice25 wrote:
FunCo010 wrote:

I mean if your lucky with future drops you can probably trade for those redeemmables

Yeah, that is true

Justsonice25

Postby Justsonice25 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 1:21 pm

scullysdad wrote:
Justsonice25 wrote:I didn't step in until DC and passed on MLP, Jay & Silent, Kelloggs, ELF and Hasbro, but dipped in on everything else.

Funko has done a great job making it more accessible. Early on there were a lot of barriers to entry so sets like TMNT were harder to be a part of (the $300 max for TMNT alone and the glitch that allowed you right back to check out without re-queuing meant that whales were loading up, shutting a lot of us out).

That is also true. But somehow there is still a certain account with 1000's of packs on atomichub for resale. Not sure how they are acquiring that many from the queue.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Jan 10, 2023 6:44 pm

Justsonice25 wrote:
FunCo010 wrote:
Justsonice25 wrote:

It’s never too late to start. Heck I started collecting Funko pops just 5 years ago instead of 10 when I should have. :dontknow:
Image Image
ImageImage

Justsonice25

Postby Justsonice25 » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:43 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
Justsonice25 wrote:
FunCo010 wrote:

Yeah definitely.
I started 3 years ago and it’s been a rabbit hole thus far.
But I’ve been enjoying it.

It’s never too late to start. Heck I started collecting Funko pops just 5 years ago instead of 10 when I should have. :dontknow:

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Jan 10, 2023 7:49 pm

Justsonice25 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Justsonice25 wrote:

Yeah definitely.
I started 3 years ago and it’s been a rabbit hole thus far.
But I’ve been enjoying it.

There’s the spirit. As long as you’re having fun. =D>
Image Image
ImageImage

MasterSplyntr

Postby MasterSplyntr » Tue Jan 10, 2023 11:07 pm

Justsonice25 wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

That is also true. But somehow there is still a certain account with 1000's of packs on atomichub for resale. Not sure how they are acquiring that many from the queue.

Unfortunately, there's a bot that crushes drops.
I be Chris

Calico88

Postby Calico88 » Wed Jan 11, 2023 10:28 am

cant wait for more horror lets see some classics funk some old school horror

Justsonice25

Postby Justsonice25 » Thu Jan 12, 2023 12:43 pm

MasterSplyntr wrote:
Justsonice25 wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

Unfortunately, there's a bot that crushes drops.

Unfortunately indeed.
I'm gonna hate that bot if and when they drop Marvel & Star Wars.

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Sat Jan 14, 2023 8:07 pm

Every few days I'll open the Tokenhead app and just check to see how the collections are doing and it's crazy to watch this set. Love seeing how high that Reaper climbs. People love their Freddy's especially when they're so well done. Hopefully Funko is paying attention and we not only get some Freddy drops for more holidays, but also just sprinkled throughout the year.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

Calico88

Postby Calico88 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 1:26 pm

:freddy2: i just hope they do a fright night 2023 because 2022 was an amazing experience

Rice71

Postby Rice71 » Sun Jan 15, 2023 10:32 pm

popfanboy wrote:Every few days I'll open the Tokenhead app and just check to see how the collections are doing and it's crazy to watch this set. Love seeing how high that Reaper climbs. People love their Freddy's especially when they're so well done. Hopefully Funko is paying attention and we not only get some Freddy drops for more holidays, but also just sprinkled throughout the year.

I just checked my stuff. Crazy prices even for krumpas.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Jan 16, 2023 7:03 am

Calico88 wrote::freddy2: i just hope they do a fright night 2023 because 2022 was an amazing experience

They probably will and hopefully they improve in everything
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Mon Jan 16, 2023 11:31 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Calico88 wrote::freddy2: i just hope they do a fright night 2023 because 2022 was an amazing experience

Oh it was a fun night and Funko did a Fantastic job but I wish they had a much bigger place to host this event. Possibly that happens this year. :freddy1:
Image Image
ImageImage

Stat32111

Postby Stat32111 » Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:23 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

Oh it was a fun night and Funko did a Fantastic job but I wish they had a much bigger place to host this event. Possibly that happens this year. :freddy1:

And possibly some tables and chairs! ;) but yes, hopefully they do another this year!
Instagram- calebshiny

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Thu Jan 19, 2023 4:29 pm

Stat32111 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

And possibly some tables and chairs! ;) but yes, hopefully they do another this year!

I strongly believe that they need a bigger place for tables & chairs. :-({|=
Image Image
ImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Fri Jan 20, 2023 7:02 am

DrunkoPop wrote:
Stat32111 wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

I strongly believe that they need a bigger place for tables & chairs. :-({|=

Definitely agree with this
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

Return to “NFT/Digital”