Anime Anime Anime !

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
Funkolotz1622

Re: Anime Anime Anime !

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Sun Dec 03, 2023 5:38 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
It should be Yajirobi, red ribbon, and MR. popo

As pops I agree new people is best but we’re talking specifically Freddy and I think a Piccolo would be cooler than a lot of other options from DBZ.

Yac you just love green :alien: . I think freddy as great ape would be nice
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun Dec 03, 2023 6:00 pm

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
Yac you just love green :alien: . I think freddy as great ape would be nice

it's not my favorite color, but it is my favorite color for DBZ characters lol and if you can convince them to do a Great Ape Freddy i'd be on board.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:01 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:
I’d be down for a DBZ NFT drop - I’m suprised this hasn’t been tapped yet being that it is one of the best selling licenses in their catalog and as you can see a bunch of people would love to see a Freddy DBZ. I feel like Funko wouldn’t do Freddy as Vegeta or Goku first.. I feel like they’d start with a character like Piccolo before the Saiyans. But Ngl, I’d be fine with a Tien, Yamcha, Piccolo Jr NFT pop. Doesn’t even have to be the mains for me and I’d 100% the set

Piccolo would be cooler than most of the other options for me.

It should be Yajirobi, red ribbon, and MR. popo

I’m suprised more red ribbon army characters haven’t been created yet. You’d think they would have been created already however they’ve been making androids bit by bit so there goes that.
PopPChulo

Funko Enthusiast/Creative Idea Expert/Music Analyst/Pop Culture Geek :freddy3:

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Jan 03, 2024 3:48 pm

PopPChulo wrote:
I’m suprised more red ribbon army characters haven’t been created yet. You’d think they would have been created already however they’ve been making androids bit by bit so there goes that.

if we're dipping into more Red Ribbon folks Murasaki would be a cool pop, i always thought his design was darn cool.

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:21 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

if we're dipping into more Red Ribbon folks Murasaki would be a cool pop, i always thought his design was darn cool.

Maybe they are reserving it for NFT pops
Fright Night 2022

PokemonMastaASH

Postby PokemonMastaASH » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:20 am

More One Piece please

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:22 pm

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:

Maybe they are reserving it for NFT pops

Red Ribbon is in that lane where they aren’t the most popular characters in the license so really could work well tbh
PopPChulo

"Creativity is all around you.. How you chose to use that creativity is at your disgression" - Pop-P Chulo

Rellyrell34

Postby Rellyrell34 » Fri Feb 02, 2024 7:29 pm

My main choice right now for the perfect nft drop would have to be Digimon. I keep flip flopping but digimon digital monsters. That or monster rancher. Would love to finally get Gundams as pops.

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:55 am

I'm still surprised we haven't seen any anime lines yet. Or Sanrio (kinda anime adjacent) since they have lots of variants for those characters already announced. Here's hoping for something this year :)

My vote would be Demon Slayer, with a Freddy as Tanjiro (with his training mask, and the mask has his crown!). Even getting variants of existing characters would be fun, especially in action poses.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:38 am

kihou wrote:I'm still surprised we haven't seen any anime lines yet. Or Sanrio (kinda anime adjacent) since they have lots of variants for those characters already announced. Here's hoping for something this year :)

My vote would be Demon Slayer, with a Freddy as Tanjiro (with his training mask, and the mask has his crown!). Even getting variants of existing characters would be fun, especially in action poses.

Lol why are you surprised, we haven't even have a Freddy anime. It will take sometime before they drop anime. Marvel and Star wars will drop 1st before they going to do anime
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

keyese

Postby keyese » Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:07 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
kihou wrote:I'm still surprised we haven't seen any anime lines yet. Or Sanrio (kinda anime adjacent) since they have lots of variants for those characters already announced. Here's hoping for something this year :)

Lol why are you surprised, we haven't even have a Freddy anime. It will take sometime before they drop anime. Marvel and Star wars will drop 1st before they going to do anime

I didn't think about that with the Freddy (you could kinda say we've had Astro Boy but I don't think he was named that), it just seems like we have so many variants of DBZ, MHA, and even One Piece so I figured it would be easy to get some variations. They could always do a different character as the royalty like they did with Game of Thrones, if it's a licensing thing.
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

fairytail081202

Postby fairytail081202 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:48 pm

Freddy Funko and NFT anime will make everyone hype for sure.

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 6:01 pm

fairytail081202 wrote:Freddy Funko and NFT anime will make everyone hype for sure.

It's a question of when though, it's not included in the new leaks
Fright Night 2022

desdin28

Postby desdin28 » Tue Feb 13, 2024 10:06 pm

fairytail081202 wrote:Freddy Funko and NFT anime will make everyone hype for sure.

Yeah, would definitely provide a spark of interest! Hopefully these lines would be completely different from the ones we have out right now!

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:03 am

desdin28 wrote:

Yeah, would definitely provide a spark of interest! Hopefully these lines would be completely different from the ones we have out right now!

Will see it when we get there
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

PokemonMastaASH

Postby PokemonMastaASH » Tue Feb 20, 2024 12:10 am

Only ONE, One Piece!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:50 pm

I wouldn’t mind if they did a Funko NFT line for Studio Ghibli, if you really think about it the actual nfts in the set would be beautiful if it was studio Ghibli. Would love those animated NFTs with the Ghibli aesthetic
PopPChulo

cmasicampo

Postby cmasicampo » Sun Apr 07, 2024 7:49 pm

So many would be great for NFT drops. Most of all, I would be great to see Freddy as anime characters. A Freddy as All Might or Freddy as any Naruto character would be tops on my want list.
I’m Chris
IG @CMonstercampo

ImageImage

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sun Apr 07, 2024 8:29 pm

cmasicampo wrote:So many would be great for NFT drops. Most of all, I would be great to see Freddy as anime characters. A Freddy as All Might or Freddy as any Naruto character would be tops on my want list.

Hopefully we will see some this yeae for nft or fundays

Jnavotoys

Postby Jnavotoys » Mon Apr 08, 2024 11:02 pm

I know distrackers posted this as an April fools joke but why haven’t they done an anime set yet?

Jedi-Noah

Postby Jedi-Noah » Tue Apr 09, 2024 1:38 am

PokemonMastaASH wrote:More One Piece please

I would buy as much as possible if we have ONE PIECE NFT :compress:

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Apr 09, 2024 6:58 am

Jedi-Noah wrote:

A lot of people will im sure
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Fri Apr 12, 2024 11:29 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Jedi-Noah wrote:

A lot of people will im sure

I hope we see Anime NFT - I think there is something with the licensing that makes LE Anime pieces a little harder for Funko to conjur up because I really can’t think of many LE or numbered Anime pieces even though the community would love and adore those. One Piece would be an incredible line for NFTs. Can you imagine the animations on the NFTs themselves ? Fire lol
PopPChulo

JoeG

Postby JoeG » Sat Apr 13, 2024 1:37 am

PopPChulo wrote:Hey FunkoFunatics!

What Anime Franchise do you think would work well as a NFT Drop & what characters would you like to see as redeemables?

I kind of wish they would do a like a "publish company" like ShonenJump and release a verity of characters.

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:57 am

JoeG wrote:
PopPChulo wrote:Hey FunkoFunatics!

What Anime Franchise do you think would work well as a NFT Drop & what characters would you like to see as redeemables?

I kind of wish they would do a like a "publish company" like ShonenJump and release a verity of characters.

WOW a Shonen Jump drop would actually be absolutely amazing Nd that unlocks a bunch of different characters from a bunch of different licenses at once
PopPChulo

bbauwe01

Postby bbauwe01 » Sat Apr 13, 2024 8:28 pm

I know they won’t but I’d love love love a sword art online collection. A lot of huge untapped characters they can do

PopPChulo

Postby PopPChulo » Mon Apr 15, 2024 12:02 pm

bbauwe01 wrote:I know they won’t but I’d love love love a sword art online collection. A lot of huge untapped characters they can do

Never say never, I actually feel like the smaller franchises may have more opportunity at potentially partaking in a NFT drop then the huge ones because it’s easier to sell the idea of limited pieces for those franchises to the license holders
PopPChulo

Return to “NFT/Digital”