Dungeons and Dragons Series 1 x Funko NFT drop

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
jcrook

Re: Dungeons and Dragons Series 1 x Funko NFT drop

Postby jcrook » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:07 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
jcrook wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:
Thanks. I will be even more excited when I have the pop in my hand. :bounce:

Completely understand that feeling. Hopefully it won’t be too long.

That’s the only issue I have with these. They take too long other than that, FUNTASTIC :cheers:

Some of them do seem to take forever, hopefully this won't be the case with this set.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

billyconard

Postby billyconard » Fri Apr 21, 2023 3:43 pm

Katers wrote:
billyconard wrote:
Katers wrote:
I thought the movie was great! Though I'm a little disappointed in the differences in the OwlBear, I quite like the movie version. Still beyond glad that I get to add one to my collection though. Really glad these dropped before the movie, and I had a moment of insanity and went for the drop!

Glad you got in on the drop!

I thought they did a good job overall of not overdoing it with the OwlBear or any of the winks and nods to D&D lore. I'm not an officianado on D&D - so I felt stuff was there enough to enjoy and fit in the film vs. crammed in just for an easter egg. Probably loads of winks and nods I didn't even get. And that's a good thing vs. me saying "WTF was that" or something...

I've never even played D&D, but I've always been fascinated by it, and definitely watched the cartoon back in the day. That was a fun easter egg for me, and the rest of it was just fun as we went along for the ride. The NFTs were an added bonus, and I'm glad I get to enjoy them in the future and the movie in the present!

Seeing the cartoon cast was a riot. I recently watched the first couple of episodes from that old cartoon again on Yahoo. fun stuff.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Apr 22, 2023 12:45 am

billyconard wrote:
Katers wrote:
billyconard wrote:

Glad you got in on the drop!

I thought they did a good job overall of not overdoing it with the OwlBear or any of the winks and nods to D&D lore. I'm not an officianado on D&D - so I felt stuff was there enough to enjoy and fit in the film vs. crammed in just for an easter egg. Probably loads of winks and nods I didn't even get. And that's a good thing vs. me saying "WTF was that" or something...

I've never even played D&D, but I've always been fascinated by it, and definitely watched the cartoon back in the day. That was a fun easter egg for me, and the rest of it was just fun as we went along for the ride. The NFTs were an added bonus, and I'm glad I get to enjoy them in the future and the movie in the present!

Seeing the cartoon cast was a riot. I recently watched the first couple of episodes from that old cartoon again on Yahoo. fun stuff.

I don't remember much about the cartoon, but I definitely remembered it when I saw them! Nice of them to tie it all together for us, wasn't it? Just saw some of the movie pops at HT the other day, may need to pick them up to go with my NFT pops that will eventually come!
Image ImageImage Image

billyconard

Postby billyconard » Wed Apr 26, 2023 5:23 pm

Katers wrote:
billyconard wrote:
Katers wrote:

I don't remember much about the cartoon, but I definitely remembered it when I saw them! Nice of them to tie it all together for us, wasn't it? Just saw some of the movie pops at HT the other day, may need to pick them up to go with my NFT pops that will eventually come!

The only character they missed that I didn't see was Uni - the little pet unicorn from the show.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:01 am

billyconard wrote:
Katers wrote:
billyconard wrote:

The only character they missed that I didn't see was Uni - the little pet unicorn from the show.

Probably too hard to make that be a seamless insert? Would've been so much fun though! Since we didn't get Uni though, I think we're going to need a pop at some point!
Image ImageImage Image

billyconard

Postby billyconard » Thu Apr 27, 2023 6:26 pm

Katers wrote:
billyconard wrote:
Katers wrote:

Probably too hard to make that be a seamless insert? Would've been so much fun though! Since we didn't get Uni though, I think we're going to need a pop at some point!

Ya - a small unicorn in the maze would have been a "huh?" moment for many viewers. A pop of Uni would be cool.

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Apr 28, 2023 2:17 am

billyconard wrote:
Katers wrote:
billyconard wrote:

Ya - a small unicorn in the maze would have been a "huh?" moment for many viewers. A pop of Uni would be cool.

Unfortunately so. The friends I went with had never seen the cartoon, and had no idea why I was so excited about the scenes in the maze. Alas....! The only thing that will make that disappointment better will be that Uni pop! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:30 pm

Totally forgot about the D&D redemption till I saw the Droppp discord notification. I finished off the royalty on the first day and got a legendary so I’m excited to be redeeming it today. I thought the redeemables for this drop were amazing detail wise so whenever I get them in hand, it’s gonna be epic

stichem05

Postby stichem05 » Fri Aug 11, 2023 1:04 pm

Today is the last day for redemptions!

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Sat Aug 12, 2023 7:06 pm

Got a grail and legendary out of 6 premium packs. AH value was looking good but now it looks like they are making very similar Pops mainline. Please keep these a true unique Pop :freddy3: :freddy2:

cliffd64
Hall of Fame Class of 2006

Postby cliffd64 » Mon Dec 18, 2023 8:55 am

Received shipping notice from Droppp regarding the High Elf Freddy... Hoping it arrives before the end of the year! Can't wait!
Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon Dec 18, 2023 10:00 am

cliffd64 wrote:Received shipping notice from Droppp regarding the High Elf Freddy... Hoping it arrives before the end of the year! Can't wait!

Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, so I think you should have yours by the end of the year.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Dec 19, 2023 8:11 am

I’m just happy that Droppp is sending all of our pops sooner rather than later. :freddy2:
Image Image
ImageImage

franniefunko

Postby franniefunko » Tue Dec 19, 2023 10:05 am

Just got my D&D NFT pops loving the Freddy ❤️ and the Grail came in mint thankfully

gospeedracer

Postby gospeedracer » Tue Dec 19, 2023 11:01 am

scullysdad wrote:
cliffd64 wrote:Received shipping notice from Droppp regarding the High Elf Freddy... Hoping it arrives before the end of the year! Can't wait!

Mine is scheduled to be delivered tomorrow, so I think you should have yours by the end of the year.

I received my High Elf and legendary Displacer beast yesterday. Pretty nice looking. Will post pic on my IG later today. :freddy3: :freddy2: :freddy1:

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Tue Dec 19, 2023 5:33 pm

gospeedracer wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

I received my High Elf and legendary Displacer beast yesterday. Pretty nice looking. Will post pic on my IG later today. :freddy3: :freddy2: :freddy1:

Let me see =D>
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

cliffd64

Postby cliffd64 » Wed Dec 20, 2023 6:38 pm

Mine arrived today!

Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image

Hot_Dog_Vendor

Postby Hot_Dog_Vendor » Wed Dec 20, 2023 10:49 pm

cliffd64 wrote:Mine arrived today!

Same! So happy to get him
I am just a simple slinger of those warm wonderful dogs! Let's ketchup and relish in the pop world together!

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 7:05 am

Hot_Dog_Vendor wrote:
cliffd64 wrote:Mine arrived today!

Same! So happy to get him

It's a cool looking pop
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Thu Dec 21, 2023 12:10 pm

Got my Owlbear, Displacer Beast, and Freddy in today and they are awesome! They look so good out of the box. I think the DnD Pops are some of the coolest Funko has done. The Gelatinous Cube is still top five designs Funko has EVER made in my opinion.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Ghostbuster ghost protos!

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Thu Dec 21, 2023 5:13 pm

popfanboy wrote:Got my Owlbear, Displacer Beast, and Freddy in today and they are awesome! They look so good out of the box. I think the DnD Pops are some of the coolest Funko has done. The Gelatinous Cube is still top five designs Funko has EVER made in my opinion.

Which version of gelatinous cube you want more?
Fright Night 2022

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Fri Dec 22, 2023 9:33 am

popfanboy wrote:The Gelatinous Cube is still top five designs Funko has EVER made in my opinion.

I agree. I really think it would be awesome too if we got a Freddy inside of the cube, but maybe Funko doesn't want to torture their mascot lol

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:25 am

scullysdad wrote:
popfanboy wrote:The Gelatinous Cube is still top five designs Funko has EVER made in my opinion.

I agree. I really think it would be awesome too if we got a Freddy inside of the cube, but maybe Funko doesn't want to torture their mascot lol

But people will definitely want, it should be one out of the cube and trying to escape
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sat Dec 23, 2023 4:07 pm

Anyone have any issues on delivery? Buddy of mine received 2 cats instead of grail and royalty

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Wed Dec 27, 2023 7:43 am

The Best Detailed NFT Pop Of 2023 :cya:
Image Image
ImageImage

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Wed Dec 27, 2023 10:40 am

deadlycollects wrote:Anyone have any issues on delivery? Buddy of mine received 2 cats instead of grail and royalty

Have him email Droppp support. Just let him know the time in between responses is days, not hours.

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Wed Dec 27, 2023 5:26 pm

scullysdad wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:Anyone have any issues on delivery? Buddy of mine received 2 cats instead of grail and royalty

Have him email Droppp support. Just let him know the time in between responses is days, not hours.

I haven't even receive a response for a month now
Fright Night 2022

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Thu Dec 28, 2023 3:17 am

scullysdad wrote:

Ive waited a month for a response, only for them to tell me they will transfer me to a different department lol

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 7:06 am

deadlycollects wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

Ive waited a month for a response, only for them to tell me they will transfer me to a different department lol

Seriously that sucks
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Thu Dec 28, 2023 9:25 am

deadlycollects wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

I emailed them in November because my Freddy as Georgie from the WB Horror set came without a sticker. They did tell me they had to get me to another department, but that department did respond on 12/21 and said they were mailing the replacement sticker. So, it was the other department that got things done. :)

You can also post on the Droppp Discord and one of the mods will get back to you really quickly. I think they all work for Droppp.

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 5:44 pm

scullysdad wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:
scullysdad wrote:

I emailed them in November because my Freddy as Georgie from the WB Horror set came without a sticker. They did tell me they had to get me to another department, but that department did respond on 12/21 and said they were mailing the replacement sticker. So, it was the other department that got things done. :)

You can also post on the Droppp Discord and one of the mods will get back to you really quickly. I think they all work for Droppp.

Maybe I should start talking in Droppp Discord. I haven't gotten a response in my email for a long time
Fright Night 2022

RedRoo

Postby RedRoo » Thu Dec 28, 2023 10:27 pm

that displacer beast tho *french kiss* didnt exspect it to be metaliclyish....his a perdy kitty
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 10:23 am

The details on some of the House of the Dragon NFT pops are great - I love the Viserys one!
Stay Lit, Y'all :-({|=
ISO:
Ezio 21 (looking for all versions - grey outfit, black outfit, blue outfit)
Logan 28 (Box Only - I have the non-bobblehead Pop itself)
Peter Parker 34 (Box Only - I have the Pop itself)
God Loki

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:47 pm

Got my pops the other day (Demo, Owl, Displacer) and think they turned out great. He was probably my biggest D&D want so I may be biased but I’d say Demogorgon is easily one of the best pops of the year, if only he was a bit bigger to really show off all his details.

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:24 pm

Mr Yac wrote:Got my pops the other day (Demo, Owl, Displacer) and think they turned out great. He was probably my biggest D&D want so I may be biased but I’d say Demogorgon is easily one of the best pops of the year, if only he was a bit bigger to really show off all his details.

You need it for an 18 inch version
Fright Night 2022

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Dec 29, 2023 8:14 pm

Funkolotz1622 wrote:You need it for an 18 inch version

i wouldn't be against it, but i do think NFT sculpts should remain exclusive.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sat Dec 30, 2023 11:29 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Funkolotz1622 wrote:You need it for an 18 inch version

i wouldn't be against it, but i do think NFT sculpts should remain exclusive.

Yes! Like the Acererak I posted earlier this week. The mold is amazing! :thumbright:
Image Image
ImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Dec 30, 2023 2:23 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
Yes! Like the Acererak I posted earlier this week. The mold is amazing! :thumbright:

i didn't manage the grail, but he does look like a great mold.

DrunkoPop

Postby DrunkoPop » Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:22 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
DrunkoPop wrote:

i didn't manage the grail, but he does look like a great mold.

He’s my favorite pop of 2023 :freddy3:
Image Image
ImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Dec 30, 2023 6:02 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
He’s my favorite pop of 2023 :freddy3:

nice, if we didn't finally get a couple of my absolute top wish list items this year Demogoron probably would've taken my top spot.

Return to “NFT/Digital”