Jurassic Park x NFT Series 1

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
Brianl1989

Re: Jurassic Park x NFT Series 1

Postby Brianl1989 » Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:09 am

scullysdad wrote:I want the Ellie Pop for sure, this might get me to buy packs again.

I just need that freddy and I’m good.

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:21 pm

Just received my T-Rex. I really like how they shipped it and the box is glossy and pristine. They have come a long way!

EwokAttack

Postby EwokAttack » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:16 pm

How do these drops go? Has anyone ever done a visual guide, I love all these and just saw their prices on eBay, yeeeeesh.

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:23 pm

EwokAttack wrote:How do these drops go? Has anyone ever done a visual guide, I love all these and just saw their prices on eBay, yeeeeesh.

There is a pretty good overview from the Gastlecast of the NFT Pop Drops. It is easy to purchase the packs when they go live, as you can purchase via credit card. However, to purchase on the marketplaces, you do need crypto such as USDC for Droppp’s marketplace or Wax for Atomic Hub. It is a pretty complex process, but once I got the hang of it, it isn’t so bad now.

The best part is if you are a Freddy collector, it is a great way to get some amazing Freddy’s. Looking forward to my Freddy as Locutus of Borg from Star Trek Next Generation.

EwokAttack

Postby EwokAttack » Tue Apr 30, 2024 1:59 am

Lakerfan75 wrote:
EwokAttack wrote:How do these drops go? Has anyone ever done a visual guide, I love all these and just saw their prices on eBay, yeeeeesh.

There is a pretty good overview from the Gastlecast of the NFT Pop Drops. It is easy to purchase the packs when they go live, as you can purchase via credit card. However, to purchase on the marketplaces, you do need crypto such as USDC for Droppp’s marketplace or Wax for Atomic Hub. It is a pretty complex process, but once I got the hang of it, it isn’t so bad now.

The best part is if you are a Freddy collector, it is a great way to get some amazing Freddy’s. Looking forward to my Freddy as Locutus of Borg from Star Trek Next Generation.

Oh woah I just looked that one up and it's beautiful!

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Tue Apr 30, 2024 2:35 am

Lakerfan75 wrote:Just received my T-Rex. I really like how they shipped it and the box is glossy and pristine. They have come a long way!

I missed out on it, definitely going to be picking up one soon

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:54 am

deadlycollects wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:Just received my T-Rex. I really like how they shipped it and the box is glossy and pristine. They have come a long way!

Yeah definitely you can still grab them for reasonable price in secondary market
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Nexus413

Postby Nexus413 » Tue Apr 30, 2024 11:49 am

Putting it on my calendar, I need that freddy

EwokAttack

Postby EwokAttack » Wed May 01, 2024 1:20 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:

Yeah definitely you can still grab them for reasonable price in secondary market

I just looked them up, I'm new to the NFT game, are these prices I'm seeing on eBay what's considered reasonable for an NFT drop? Yeesh. How much does one spend on a pack of NFT cards and how many cards are in a pack and what are the odds you get a redeemable pop like one of these?

GenericCloneTrooper

Postby GenericCloneTrooper » Wed May 01, 2024 2:03 am

Nexus413 wrote:Putting it on my calendar, I need that freddy

Calendar notifications are clutch, I keep forgetting if I don't turn reminders on. Wish there was an email list to stay on top of it
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a simple SDCC and SWC fan making his way through the galaxy

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Wed May 01, 2024 10:53 am

GenericCloneTrooper wrote:
Nexus413 wrote:Putting it on my calendar, I need that freddy

Calendar notifications are clutch, I keep forgetting if I don't turn reminders on. Wish there was an email list to stay on top of it

It would be nice to have a reminder email to redeem, totally agree. Sometimes I also forget about it, but luckily they do a pretty good job at sending reminders on social media.

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Wed May 01, 2024 2:09 pm

EwokAttack wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:I missed out on it, definitely going to be picking up one soon

I just looked them up, I'm new to the NFT game, are these prices I'm seeing on eBay what's considered reasonable for an NFT drop? Yeesh. How much does one spend on a pack of NFT cards and how many cards are in a pack and what are the odds you get a redeemable pop like one of these?

$30 for 17 premium cards. Sometimes theyre a little overpriced on ebay just gotta keep an eye out

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Wed May 01, 2024 3:53 pm

EwokAttack wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:I missed out on it, definitely going to be picking up one soon

The odds are listed in the drop page so you can see your chances. The good news is even if you don't hit a redeemable in your packs, you should get enough cards to be eligible for a Royalty, which is also a redeemable. It is a nice safety net. But it is similar to opening up a pack of sports cards, looking for those rare pulls.

EwokAttack

Postby EwokAttack » Wed May 01, 2024 7:50 pm

Lakerfan75 wrote:
EwokAttack wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

The odds are listed in the drop page so you can see your chances. The good news is even if you don't hit a redeemable in your packs, you should get enough cards to be eligible for a Royalty, which is also a redeemable. It is a nice safety net. But it is similar to opening up a pack of sports cards, looking for those rare pulls.

Can you choose your royalty reward?

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Wed May 01, 2024 7:55 pm

EwokAttack wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:
EwokAttack wrote:I just looked them up, I'm new to the NFT game, are these prices I'm seeing on eBay what's considered reasonable for an NFT drop? Yeesh. How much does one spend on a pack of NFT cards and how many cards are in a pack and what are the odds you get a redeemable pop like one of these?

No, it is a preset redeemable. Most often it is a Freddy, but occasionally like in the Star Wars drop, it was just a different character. You just need to collect a set of the Commons, Uncommons, Rare, and Epics, and you get the royalty. They have a tracker tool in your collection at Droppp where you can track your progress.

EwokAttack

Postby EwokAttack » Fri May 03, 2024 3:43 am

Lakerfan75 wrote:
EwokAttack wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:

No, it is a preset redeemable. Most often it is a Freddy, but occasionally like in the Star Wars drop, it was just a different character. You just need to collect a set of the Commons, Uncommons, Rare, and Epics, and you get the royalty. They have a tracker tool in your collection at Droppp where you can track your progress.

Dang, this all seems complex lol. Anyone make a video guide on it anyone can recommend?

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Fri May 03, 2024 7:04 am

EwokAttack wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:
EwokAttack wrote:Can you choose your royalty reward?

Dang, this all seems complex lol. Anyone make a video guide on it anyone can recommend?

I think there are already videos you can find in YouTube.
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Fri May 03, 2024 2:53 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
EwokAttack wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:

Check out the Gastlecast on YouTube. They have a great overview. There is also a video by Droppp on how to fund your wallet for the Droppp Marketplace. It is a little challenging at the beginning, but once you get the hang of it, it is straightforward.

EwokAttack

Postby EwokAttack » Sat May 04, 2024 2:55 am

Lakerfan75 wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
EwokAttack wrote:Dang, this all seems complex lol. Anyone make a video guide on it anyone can recommend?

Check out the Gastlecast on YouTube. They have a great overview. There is also a video by Droppp on how to fund your wallet for the Droppp Marketplace. It is a little challenging at the beginning, but once you get the hang of it, it is straightforward.

Awesome thank you both.

Return to “NFT/Digital”