Halloween Series 2

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
Funkolotz1622

Re: Halloween Series 2

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Sun May 05, 2024 5:32 pm

Jarrieta13 wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:Finally was able to get my 3 missing physicals from Dropp. Glad they didnt just give us the credit

Late to the party but I was able to get my missing invisible man freddy! Took them a minute but I got it!

Wow that's nice. those are definitely a good win
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Jarrieta13

Postby Jarrieta13 » Sun May 05, 2024 6:45 pm

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
Jarrieta13 wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:Finally was able to get my 3 missing physicals from Dropp. Glad they didnt just give us the credit

Late to the party but I was able to get my missing invisible man freddy! Took them a minute but I got it!

Considering they have been to know to give store credit, SOL emails about too bad thats all we made. I think this is the best out come! Hopefully going forward they will continue with this customer service.

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sun May 05, 2024 6:51 pm

Jarrieta13 wrote:

I have seen on Facebook that people are getting their physicals instead of just credit. Thats a plus for everyone

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sun May 05, 2024 6:52 pm

Jarrieta13 wrote:
Funkolotz1622 wrote:
Jarrieta13 wrote:Late to the party but I was able to get my missing invisible man freddy! Took them a minute but I got it!

Considering they have been to know to give store credit, SOL emails about too bad thats all we made. I think this is the best out come! Hopefully going forward they will continue with this customer service.

It was stressful when we would email them and no response for weeks , but happy theyre making things right :cheers:

Return to “NFT/Digital”