Funkoween x NFT series 1

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
odnar

Re: Funkoween x NFT series 1

Postby odnar » Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:37 am

this was a nice set and so glad I pulled the grail which meant I was able to get the master. boxes came minty as well!

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Fri May 03, 2024 2:33 am

odnar wrote:this was a nice set and so glad I pulled the grail which meant I was able to get the master. boxes came minty as well!

Just got my grail in the mail yesterday, out of the box under UV light is absolutely epic to see. That glow sword it has is the hit!

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Fri May 03, 2024 2:34 am

Chenzo157 wrote:I've seen the glows on these and now I regret not trying to trade for samurai and knight :(

Hopefully youre able to snag some up for a good price, you wont regret it. Absolutely great glow on them in person

Chenzo157

Postby Chenzo157 » Mon May 06, 2024 1:36 am

deadlycollects wrote:
Chenzo157 wrote:I've seen the glows on these and now I regret not trying to trade for samurai and knight :(

Hopefully youre able to snag some up for a good price, you wont regret it. Absolutely great glow on them in person

Thanks! I keep seeing pics of the glow but waiting to see for prices to settle
Camp fundays 2023 bound! :freddy1:

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Mon May 06, 2024 2:18 am

Chenzo157 wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:

Thanks! I keep seeing pics of the glow but waiting to see for prices to settle

I was fortunate enough to pick up a master set, so you won't regret your decision on purchasing them, I have noticed them dropping in price so you got this ! :cheers:

Return to “NFT/Digital”