New Marketplace Questions and suggestions

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
araviele

New Marketplace Questions and suggestions

Postby araviele » Thu Nov 09, 2023 2:31 am

Hey all!

Just out of curiosity has any news been shared on next steps with droppp's marketplace? (Other than just being able to list multiple selected assets at once)

Mainly like plans for trading? I see they introduced the verified icon and I wonder if they did this in anticipation of trading or something?
ImageImage

Ginzo1622

Re: New Marketplace Questions and suggestions

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:55 am

araviele wrote:Hey all!

Just out of curiosity has any news been shared on next steps with droppp's marketplace? (Other than just being able to list multiple selected assets at once)

Mainly like plans for trading? I see they introduced the verified icon and I wonder if they did this in anticipation of trading or something?

I'm sure they will have trade soon, it really doesn't make sense not to have one.
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

cliffd64
Hall of Fame Class of 2006
Hall of Fame Class of 2006

Postby cliffd64 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:19 am

I think having the artificial automatic floor price on any NFT of 5 cents is a serious deterrent to listing extras for sale, and to purchasing commons, and uncommons in general. If I have to go to another market to buy/sell those pieces, then I might as well avoid the droppp market altogether.
Image ImageImage Image Image Image Image

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Thu Nov 09, 2023 9:19 am

araviele wrote:Hey all!

I am sure they might have it in their bucket of things to make happen. I know they need to allow multiple item posting so we can speed up the posting process. But I wouldn't mind seeing the ability to swap or gift cards to someone.

FlinksPoppinPics

Postby FlinksPoppinPics » Thu Nov 09, 2023 1:41 pm

I'm not a big fan of the new droppp marketplace. As cliff mentioned, the auto-floor is a huge deterrent. Purchasing commons is a nightmare experience so far. I'm going to be sticking with atomichub for the time being since I know the system and its proven to be reliable for me thus far. I hope to see some improvements to droppp's marketplace over time, which I'm sure there will be.

Jonathan (Jenkins) | IG: @FlinksPoppinPics
Make life one long weekend!
#FunkoFamily since 2015

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:41 pm

I can only say that the new marketplace is phenomenal. Buying missing NFTs has never been easier. Also, USDC is way easier to access than wax. Not even close lol

araviele

Postby araviele » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:54 pm

mongoose12 wrote:I can only say that the new marketplace is phenomenal. Buying missing NFTs has never been easier. Also, USDC is way easier to access than wax. Not even close lol

I'd say the interface is cleaner for sure!
ImageImage

araviele

Postby araviele » Thu Nov 09, 2023 6:55 pm

FlinksPoppinPics wrote:I'm not a big fan of the new droppp marketplace. As cliff mentioned, the auto-floor is a huge deterrent. Purchasing commons is a nightmare experience so far. I'm going to be sticking with atomichub for the time being since I know the system and its proven to be reliable for me thus far. I hope to see some improvements to droppp's marketplace over time, which I'm sure there will be.

I'd have to imagine droppp is going to model changes after a AH like atomic and move in that direction. USDC vs wax doesn't bother me so yeah maybe it's just a time thing
ImageImage

stichem05

Postby stichem05 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 1:59 pm

I don't like that I can't see the listings by user. I can only buy the lowest. I would like to see the account selling.

stichem05

Postby stichem05 » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:19 pm

cliffd64 wrote:I think having the artificial automatic floor price on any NFT of 5 cents is a serious deterrent to listing extras for sale, and to purchasing commons, and uncommons in general. If I have to go to another market to buy/sell those pieces, then I might as well avoid the droppp market altogether.

I like the floor but it should be lower. USDC is limited because it doesn't go out to more than two decimal places. Charging 0.01 on a 0.04 sale or lower would have fees over 25%. For example, selling a card for 0.02 would have 50% fees at 0.01.

wengderful

Postby wengderful » Fri Nov 10, 2023 2:54 pm

stichem05 wrote:I don't like that I can't see the listings by user. I can only buy the lowest. I would like to see the account selling.

Same here
Fundays 2015:2016:2022:2023

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:15 pm

wengderful wrote:
stichem05 wrote:I don't like that I can't see the listings by user. I can only buy the lowest. I would like to see the account selling.

Same here

I'll second that. It would be good to see that info.

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Fri Nov 10, 2023 4:17 pm

FlinksPoppinPics wrote:I'm not a big fan of the new droppp marketplace. As cliff mentioned, the auto-floor is a huge deterrent. Purchasing commons is a nightmare experience so far. I'm going to be sticking with atomichub for the time being since I know the system and its proven to be reliable for me thus far. I hope to see some improvements to droppp's marketplace over time, which I'm sure there will be.

I am with you on that. They need to see how easy their alternative is and met that to win people over.

Kenshin21

Postby Kenshin21 » Sat Nov 11, 2023 11:11 am

Wiselordship wrote:
wengderful wrote:

Same here

I'm curious to know why this is important? If you are already getting the lowest price.

Wiselordship

Postby Wiselordship » Sat Nov 11, 2023 7:32 pm

Kenshin21 wrote:
Wiselordship wrote:
wengderful wrote:
Same here

I'm curious to know why this is important? If you are already getting the lowest price.

Less of an importance for me, more of a nice to have. Since there are times you see ifs of people you don't want to support. Or you know someone is you want to buy from to help out.

Kindof curious if the other issue exists that you go to buy and that one sells at the same time. Like with AH some buy yhe next lowest when people are all buying low at the same time to nit get stuck with whatever is lower next.

Return to “NFT/Digital”