Space Jam x Funko NFT Series 1

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
araviele

Re: Space Jam x Funko NFT Series 1

Postby araviele » Fri Mar 08, 2024 5:05 pm

Hopesdenial wrote:
araviele wrote:
Hopesdenial wrote:I want to say I did 3 premiums and 3 standards. I pulled the grail from a standards and also got one legendary. I was able to complete the epics fairly quickly without putting a whole lot more into it. Even though Swackhammer looks almost identical to the old mold, it's one of my favorite grails and I love the Nerdlucks that come with it.

Damn give me your luck for these two upcoming drops please!

Lol good luck! I'm hoping I have some for Star Wars - just really want Piccard and the royalty for Star Trek.

I might follow this for Star Trek too. Freddy for sure I just don't know too much at Star Trek world to want much more than the Freddy and a familiar name (Picard)
ImageImage

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Fri Mar 08, 2024 6:21 pm

araviele wrote:
Hopesdenial wrote:
araviele wrote:
Damn give me your luck for these two upcoming drops please!

Lol good luck! I'm hoping I have some for Star Wars - just really want Piccard and the royalty for Star Trek.

I might follow this for Star Trek too. Freddy for sure I just don't know too much at Star Trek world to want much more than the Freddy and a familiar name (Picard)

I feel like people will just aim at the Freddy but since it won't sell out I feel like the freddy will eventually be expensive
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

araviele

Postby araviele » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:06 am

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
araviele wrote:
Hopesdenial wrote:

I feel like people will just aim at the Freddy but since it won't sell out I feel like the freddy will eventually be expensive

Eh I think it's a cool mold but there are plently of other low count Freddy's with more household names (think Fundays) that are relatively easy to buy. Sure for maybe the first couple weeks of the NFT scene or redeemable Token. But in hand I suspect an easy 50-70$ Freddy np
ImageImage

Hopesdenial

Postby Hopesdenial » Sat Mar 09, 2024 2:09 am

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
araviele wrote:
Hopesdenial wrote:

I love the idea of Freddy being a Borg. It's super intricate looking. But I don't think he will be more than $100-150. Some of the other royalties have been fairly affordable minus a select few.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 7:21 am

Hopesdenial wrote:
Funkolotz1622 wrote:
araviele wrote:

I love the idea of Freddy being a Borg. It's super intricate looking. But I don't think he will be more than $100-150. Some of the other royalties have been fairly affordable minus a select few.

Well as long you finish it early should be fairly cheap. Above $100 is expensive to be honest
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Hopesdenial

Postby Hopesdenial » Sat Mar 09, 2024 1:26 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Hopesdenial wrote:
Funkolotz1622 wrote:

Well as long you finish it early should be fairly cheap. Above $100 is expensive to be honest

Agreed. I mean my friend showed me someone selling beast boy freddy for $40 shipped yesterday. The Powerpuff epics are crazy right now lol.

araviele

Postby araviele » Sat Mar 09, 2024 3:56 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Hopesdenial wrote:
Funkolotz1622 wrote:

Yeah all said and done in hand 50-70$. Maybe in nft form 80-100 but Royalties besides ST and PR ones are just not sticking that high
ImageImage

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Sat Mar 09, 2024 5:43 pm

araviele wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Hopesdenial wrote:

Yeah all said and done in hand 50-70$. Maybe in nft form 80-100 but Royalties besides ST and PR ones are just not sticking that high

I still think in couple of years everything will gain some value
Fright Night 2022

araviele

Postby araviele » Sat Mar 09, 2024 6:59 pm

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
araviele wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

I still think in couple of years everything will gain some value

Oh yeah! Any Freddy 3-4 years old I think eventually trends that way. NFT space has been weird tho I will say. There's definitely a divide between valuing some of these limited pieces vs non-NFTs
ImageImage

Hopesdenial

Postby Hopesdenial » Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:35 pm

araviele wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
Hopesdenial wrote:

I agree but certain early ones are pretty high as well like the TMNT and Iron Maiden

araviele

Postby araviele » Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:13 pm

Hopesdenial wrote:
araviele wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

I agree but certain early ones are pretty high as well like the TMNT and Iron Maiden

Those are definitely in a category of their own I'd say. Even Halloween Series 1 for that matter. Before the NFT funko scene really got big
ImageImage

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Mar 10, 2024 8:02 pm

Hopesdenial wrote:
araviele wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:

They did a nice design on that Iron Maiden Freddy, worth it being higher up.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Hopesdenial

Postby Hopesdenial » Mon Mar 11, 2024 4:19 pm

digithor wrote:
Hopesdenial wrote:
araviele wrote:

They did a nice design on that Iron Maiden Freddy, worth it being higher up.

Agreed; out of all the Freddy royalties that one is by far my favorite.

dr-FOMO

Postby dr-FOMO » Mon Mar 18, 2024 12:50 am

nascar246788 wrote:
dr-FOMO wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:I am just one epic away from my second royalty. I hope I can get it. One to stock and one to rock.

Whoa 2 sets of Royalty? You must have bought a lot of packs!

I did buy a lot of packs. I really wanted the royalty. I bought a lot because as the sale went on, I noticed it wasn't going to sell out. So I was worried trade market would not be there. In the end, I got so close to 2 royalties with just a few epics necessary, so I am going to go for it.

Yeah might as well! The grail is my chase and I got it! I also got myself the Royalty just for a Freddy in the Space Jam gear.
IG: Dr.FOMO
FO·MO
/ˈfōmō/
noun

anxiety that an exciting or interesting event may currently be happening elsewhere, often aroused by posts seen on social media.

:freddy3:
NYCC2022
NYCC2021
NYCC2019
NYCC2018
NYCC2015

Funko Ronin

Postby Funko Ronin » Mon Mar 18, 2024 3:48 pm

MaxFMusic wrote:Love this set, definitely a w for the Freddy!

I agree, really good freddy from this drop.

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Mon Mar 18, 2024 6:32 pm

Funko Ronin wrote:
MaxFMusic wrote:Love this set, definitely a w for the Freddy!

I agree, really good freddy from this drop.

Not really sure with the freddy, I like the set though
Fright Night 2022

Return to “NFT/Digital”