Transformers X Funko Series 2

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
Lakerfan75

Re: Transformers X Funko Series 2

Postby Lakerfan75 » Mon May 06, 2024 5:19 pm

Relinquish wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:
Relinquish wrote:
yeah more interest is always good, i think it's really a fun concept it can be frustrating when you don't hit something big but it does add some extra flavor into collecting.

I hope so. I wish they could make it easier for users to not have to convert crypto, and just use a credit card on the marketplace, but I know that due to the nature of NFTs, this may be impossible.

at least when you buy packs you can use your credit card which is super convenient.. i kind of like that it's not super straight forward to buy because that impulse can be real when you look at the marketplace!

Haha, that is true. It is a good way to control impulses, knowing I have to move money into crypto.

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Mon May 06, 2024 5:54 pm

partner-in-crime wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:
Relinquish wrote:
I just hope they come in safely fingers crossed!

I have noticed less and less people talk about the damages so we are getting on the right path to prevent upset fans. have seen more and more people asking about how NFTs work so they line is headed in the right direction

Yes, we have stayed out of the NFTs but are wanting the Kaijo Proto, so we are joining others with finding out how the NFTs work.

Goodluck, theres a handful of videos online about how to do it if you need some assistance but prettt plain and simple

Relinquish

Postby Relinquish » Mon May 06, 2024 11:39 pm

Lakerfan75 wrote:
Relinquish wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:
I hope so. I wish they could make it easier for users to not have to convert crypto, and just use a credit card on the marketplace, but I know that due to the nature of NFTs, this may be impossible.

at least when you buy packs you can use your credit card which is super convenient.. i kind of like that it's not super straight forward to buy because that impulse can be real when you look at the marketplace!

Haha, that is true. It is a good way to control impulses, knowing I have to move money into crypto.

yeah you're like "let me spendddd" and then you're like oh i have to wait 10 minutes for this money to transfer maybe i dont need it!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue May 07, 2024 2:03 am

partner-in-crime wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
partner-in-crime wrote:
I saw something real funny on some website; the guy started putting his posters on the ceiling. I told my BF we could start doing that :roflmao:

That is a very funny solution. I mean it would give them a reason to just lay on the floor and chill and relax lol.

Plus, look at all the available space you could fill up :D

Yeah ceiling space for sure would be a lot of space I could fill up. Please don't tempt me lol.
Collecting since 2014

FunkoEmu

Postby FunkoEmu » Tue May 07, 2024 9:24 am

nascar246788 wrote:
partner-in-crime wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
That is a very funny solution. I mean it would give them a reason to just lay on the floor and chill and relax lol.

Plus, look at all the available space you could fill up :D

Yeah ceiling space for sure would be a lot of space I could fill up. Please don't tempt me lol.

My wife would attack me in my sleep if I tried that lol
ImageImage
SDCC: 2023, 2024
DragonCon: 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024
NYCC: 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022, 2023, 2024

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Tue May 07, 2024 12:14 pm

Relinquish wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:
Relinquish wrote:

yeah you're like "let me spendddd" and then you're like oh i have to wait 10 minutes for this money to transfer maybe i dont need it!

Exactly, I have done that several times for that Judge Q pop for the Star Trek set. I keep being on the fence, and if I had the funds in my Wax or USDC marketplace, I most likely would have already purchased it!

Return to “NFT/Digital”