Funime & Cosplay NFT Drop

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
hollis65

Funime & Cosplay NFT Drop

Postby hollis65 » Fri May 03, 2024 10:35 pm

Just saw sneak peek for this upcoming drop and I'm so screwed. Celestial Granny looks a little like a sailor senshi, and then Kaiju Proto???

shut up and take my money lol.

Any redeemable you're really hoping to get?

2017fanatic

Re: Funime & Cosplay NFT Drop

Postby 2017fanatic » Fri May 03, 2024 11:17 pm

Those Franny’s look nice! Can’t believe (minus the C2E2) that these are going to be the first Franny’s. Hopefully they ship fast
Funatic of all things Funko!!

Jedi-Noah

Postby Jedi-Noah » Sat May 04, 2024 12:29 am

hollis65 wrote:Just saw sneak peek for this upcoming drop and I'm so screwed. Celestial Granny looks a little like a sailor senshi, and then Kaiju Proto???

I want the Kitsune Franny! Looks cool

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat May 04, 2024 2:07 am

I had fully intended on ignoring this drop, but now that I've seen them, I want the Franny's. We'll see how well I do though on drop day! Good luck to those of us going for this drop, hopefully we not only get through but get what we want! [-o<
Image ImageImage Image

yamster8888

Postby yamster8888 » Sat May 04, 2024 5:14 am

Kitsune is my one must from this drop!

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sat May 04, 2024 6:45 am

Katers wrote:I had fully intended on ignoring this drop, but now that I've seen them, I want the Franny's. We'll see how well I do though on drop day! Good luck to those of us going for this drop, hopefully we not only get through but get what we want! [-o<

How many packs are you planning to get?
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Biscuithead Jen

Postby Biscuithead Jen » Sat May 04, 2024 6:55 am

I am really hoping for Ramen Freddy and Celestial Franny!

hollis65

Postby hollis65 » Sat May 04, 2024 8:48 am

2017fanatic wrote:Those Franny’s look nice! Can’t believe (minus the C2E2) that these are going to be the first Franny’s. Hopefully they ship fast

Oh wow yeah you’re right, that is kinda crazy that these are the first Franny’s.

Anyone here really hoping to get the megapack Freddy? I’m just hoping I get in the queue in time to buy any packs haha

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 05, 2024 1:12 am

Ginzo1622 wrote:
Katers wrote:I had fully intended on ignoring this drop, but now that I've seen them, I want the Franny's. We'll see how well I do though on drop day! Good luck to those of us going for this drop, hopefully we not only get through but get what we want! [-o<

How many packs are you planning to get?

Well, a friend has asked me to try to snag a mythic pack for him, we'll see how that goes! Otherwise, probably not too crazy on this one - maybe 2 premiums? Of course, I say that now, but watch me get caught up in the excitement and go crazy! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun May 05, 2024 1:16 am

Biscuithead Jen wrote:I am really hoping for Ramen Freddy and Celestial Franny!

Ramen Freddy cracks me up! He's not a need for me, but I would not be upset if I snagged him by accident! lol
Image ImageImage Image

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sun May 05, 2024 1:49 am

Hoping to get a mythic pack along with all the redeemables

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sun May 05, 2024 1:49 am

I saw a comment about the Freddy eating ramen that said it looks likes hes hungover lol

FunkoSimpson92

Postby FunkoSimpson92 » Sun May 05, 2024 2:25 am

:freddy1:

This drop looks amazing!! Doing all I can to get that mythic pack!!
Jumbo Glow Freddy is a MUST HAVE for me!!

Love all the redeemables ! Love how they are introducing Franny so fast!!

Hope we can all get thru the dreaded queue on drop day!!

Biscuithead Jen

Postby Biscuithead Jen » Sun May 05, 2024 7:49 am

deadlycollects wrote:

I saw a comment about the Freddy eating ramen that said it looks likes hes hungover lol

Haha with the disheveled hair and the half open eyes, I can definitely see it!

Niteowl_1

Postby Niteowl_1 » Sun May 05, 2024 1:10 pm

I really love that ramen Freddy the most
Iso: freddy funko as doc brown regular and glow, back to the future protos,mirio hero costume (lemillion)proto, killua proto, one piece and demon slayer protos
Image Image Image Image Image Image

FuegoGlorious

Postby FuegoGlorious » Sun May 05, 2024 1:28 pm

Not crazy about the Franny designs but Proto Kaiju is a must have. Some of the Freddy designs look great though.
:SW7a:

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sun May 05, 2024 6:47 pm

Biscuithead Jen wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:

Haha with the disheveled hair and the half open eyes, I can definitely see it!

I remember the good ol days id pull up for same jack in the box after a late night lol

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Sun May 05, 2024 6:47 pm

FuegoGlorious wrote:Not crazy about the Franny designs but Proto Kaiju is a must have. Some of the Freddy designs look great though.

Proto is one of my favorite, sucks that its the grail tho, hopefully able to pull it

dr-FOMO

Postby dr-FOMO » Sun May 05, 2024 11:10 pm

Freddy eating ramen is neat. It'll be cool if they did a connecting set of the recognizable ramen-crazy characters eating together in a ramen stand. Naruto... Goku... who else ate Ramen? I of course want the Mystic Pack Freddy then the smaller Freddy firing off a beam of some sort. Kaiju Proto is unique and fun. I'm not too crazy on the Franny designs. The hair poof is ridic lol. But if I had to choose one, it'd be the Kitsune prob.
IG: Dr.FOMO
FO·MO
/ˈfōmō/
noun

anxiety that an exciting or interesting event may currently be happening elsewhere, often aroused by posts seen on social media.

:freddy3:
NYCC2022
NYCC2021
NYCC2019
NYCC2018
NYCC2015

repair-manmanmanman

Postby repair-manmanmanman » Mon May 06, 2024 6:16 pm

I love how much personality the ramen Freddy has. And the Kitsune Franny is perfect. Idk if I'd shell out for the mythic though...
Hi, I'm CY

Bam808

Postby Bam808 » Mon May 06, 2024 6:20 pm

All the Redeemables look great, still debating if I'm going to attempt purchasing the limited packs.

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Mon May 06, 2024 6:21 pm

Bam808 wrote:All the Redeemables look great, still debating if I'm going to attempt purchasing the limited packs.

I also am going back and forth if I should try for the Mythic pack. I am not currently a collector of Anime, but am a collector of Freddy's, so it is a tough call. Perhaps I will just login to the queue and see if I have the opportunity to buy or not.

Hopesdenial

Postby Hopesdenial » Mon May 06, 2024 6:26 pm

This will hurt my wallet. Can't pull on the Freddy Chan figure so that I can do more on the NFTs :/
Image Image

"We come to this place for magic. We come to funkofunatic.com to laugh, to cry, to care. Because we need that, all of us."

Board name origin - I was an emo singer and guitarist; I'm not trying to sound mean lol

Bam808

Postby Bam808 » Mon May 06, 2024 6:45 pm

Lakerfan75 wrote:
Bam808 wrote:All the Redeemables look great, still debating if I'm going to attempt purchasing the limited packs.

I also am going back and forth if I should try for the Mythic pack. I am not currently a collector of Anime, but am a collector of Freddy's, so it is a tough call. Perhaps I will just login to the queue and see if I have the opportunity to buy or not.

I am 100 percent in the same boat as I do not collect anime but a 10 inch Freddy sounds to good to pass up for an opportunity to purchase, and with Proto and Franny Nfts is also hard to not at least try.

keyese

Postby keyese » Mon May 06, 2024 6:58 pm

I need this entire line but the Proto Kaiju, Sailor Scout I mean Celestial Franny, and the Mythic Mecha are must haves. I really hope I can get in early enough to score a Mythic pack in the queue, this drop will probably be crazy
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Mon May 06, 2024 7:21 pm

hollis65 wrote:Just saw sneak peek for this upcoming drop and I'm so screwed. Celestial Granny looks a little like a sailor senshi, and then Kaiju Proto???

My son already messaged me and said he wants the Kaiju Proto, hmm welcome to the madness, I mean the fun, of NFTs.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Mon May 06, 2024 7:59 pm

Bam808 wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:

I am 100 percent in the same boat as I do not collect anime but a 10 inch Freddy sounds to good to pass up for an opportunity to purchase, and with Proto and Franny Nfts is also hard to not at least try.

True, this is the first set that includes Franny as something, so I imagine this will be the start of a lot more sets. Always good to get the first edition. If you don't get a Mythic pack, are you going to buy a couple other packs?

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Mon May 06, 2024 8:55 pm

keyese wrote:I need this entire line but the Proto Kaiju, Sailor Scout I mean Celestial Franny, and the Mythic Mecha are must haves. I really hope I can get in early enough to score a Mythic pack in the queue, this drop will probably be crazy

I think they will look way better once we get them in hand, hopefully we can get that mythic pack

DruidMarage

Postby DruidMarage » Mon May 06, 2024 10:24 pm

This is a decent looking line - I'll definitely be trying for some packs. I have a feeling this drop will sell out no problem.
Anime*Lorcana*Gaming

hollis65

Postby hollis65 » Mon May 06, 2024 10:30 pm

Katers wrote:

Ramen Freddy cracks me up! He's not a need for me, but I would not be upset if I snagged him by accident! lol

Haha same!

hollis65

Postby hollis65 » Mon May 06, 2024 10:32 pm

FuegoGlorious wrote:Not crazy about the Franny designs but Proto Kaiju is a must have. Some of the Freddy designs look great though.

I’m such a sucker for Proto. I was lucky that I got to go to SDCC last year and snagged the first Proto, so now my brain is like “well, gotta collect em all now” :lolsob:

hollis65

Postby hollis65 » Mon May 06, 2024 10:34 pm

deadlycollects wrote:

Proto is one of my favorite, sucks that its the grail tho, hopefully able to pull it

Yeah… I’m hoping the RNG gods give me a grail in my packs, but I have a feeling I’m going to have to go to the marketplace to make sure I get that dog lol

hollis65

Postby hollis65 » Mon May 06, 2024 10:40 pm

Lakerfan75 wrote:

That’s a very pragmatic (and smart) way to approach it. And if you don’t make it into the queue, there’s always the marketplace for those redeemable that you absolutely MUST have.

Lately I’ve been trying to tie myself to X number of packs and then buying via marketplace for the redeemable i reaaaaaly wanted but didn’t draw. Though, the last time I applied this logic it was a pretty big draw (I think Jurassic Park?) so it made sense to do so. I feel like the Freddy-only draws tend to be smaller so you’re fighting so many others to get in, but then maybe you have better odds at redeemables?

As I write through this I’m genuinely anxious I’m going to FOMO try to get into the queue as many times as possible hahaha.

hollis65

Postby hollis65 » Mon May 06, 2024 10:44 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:

My son already messaged me and said he wants the Kaiju Proto, hmm welcome to the madness, I mean the fun, of NFTs.

I blame my husband he’s the one who got me into collecting Funkos hahaha. Little did he know he unleashed a monster when they announced Proto :cherry:

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Mon May 06, 2024 11:01 pm

hollis65 wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:

Yeah… I’m hoping the RNG gods give me a grail in my packs, but I have a feeling I’m going to have to go to the marketplace to make sure I get that dog lol

We have to think positively, we got this!

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Tue May 07, 2024 12:50 am

deadlycollects wrote:
hollis65 wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:Proto is one of my favorite, sucks that its the grail tho, hopefully able to pull it

Looks like quite a few of us want that Kaiju Proto dog. May the Luck be with us [-o<
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

FunkoGoldenBear

Postby FunkoGoldenBear » Tue May 07, 2024 12:59 am

I am glad they didn't go too crazy on the pack count for this drop! 23K standard/19K premium seems for sure to sell-out!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue May 07, 2024 1:59 am

Alright this drop is amazing. I want every single one with the exception of kitsune mask. I am on the fence with celestial franny only because it would be my first franny. I don't really care for it, but I can't resist the urge to have my first franny.
Collecting since 2014

deadlycollects

Postby deadlycollects » Tue May 07, 2024 2:19 am

dolphinax2 wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:
hollis65 wrote:

Looks like quite a few of us want that Kaiju Proto dog. May the Luck be with us [-o<

I hope some of us on here get to hit :cheers:

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Tue May 07, 2024 6:25 am

deadlycollects wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
deadlycollects wrote:We have to think positively, we got this!

I hope some of us on here get to hit :cheers:

A lot of people like the Kaiju Proto. For sure a lot of people will try to grab that one
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Return to “NFT/Digital”