Funime & Cosplay NFT Drop

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
singerjared21

Re: Funime & Cosplay NFT Drop

Postby singerjared21 » Wed May 08, 2024 2:46 pm

Eating ramen please come home to me:)

Lakerfan75

Postby Lakerfan75 » Wed May 08, 2024 2:49 pm

dominicrosales23 wrote:I'm stuck between trying to get some packs or not. I don't want to face the disappointment of bad luck, but I also don't want to face FOMO either.

That is the question I always ask myself when going into packs. This Mythic pack option though gives the best of both worlds. A guaranteed redeemable and the ability to pull more redeemables. But with there only being 499, it will be a madhouse getting one. Hoping my queue randomized order is a good one!

dominicrosales23

Postby dominicrosales23 » Wed May 08, 2024 2:58 pm

Lakerfan75 wrote:
dominicrosales23 wrote:I'm stuck between trying to get some packs or not. I don't want to face the disappointment of bad luck, but I also don't want to face FOMO either.

That is the question I always ask myself when going into packs. This Mythic pack option though gives the best of both worlds. A guaranteed redeemable and the ability to pull more redeemables. But with there only being 499, it will be a madhouse getting one. Hoping my queue randomized order is a good one!

I 100% agree. I'll go for the mythic right away. But if I miss it, I have no clue if I'll try for a premium or wait for after market. Mainly after the freddy with noodles, but wouldn't mind getting that grail.

naaaarra

Postby naaaarra » Wed May 08, 2024 3:00 pm

Does it still take Wax or only USDT? I was reading up on it and got confused.

dolphinax2

Re: Fundays NFT Ticket - Funime Packs

Postby dolphinax2 » Wed May 08, 2024 3:28 pm

FunkoholicsAnonymous wrote:This would be great to pull. I think they did it to try and get more nft pack sales.

I think that is going to work.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Wed May 08, 2024 3:31 pm

Lakerfan75 wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
theraven00 wrote:The odds aren’t great, but this makes it all the more tempting. My short break from NFTs might be over between the Mythic packs and the Fundays lottery/NFT ticket.lol

They always find a way to get you back :D

They definitely do. I was just going to try for a Mythic pack, but now I am probably going to buy a few packs. Just for the chance to go to Fundays. Would be amazing.

I get it, someone is going to get it, so the more you buy the better your odds, well supposedly at least.
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

tanman69

Postby tanman69 » Wed May 08, 2024 3:54 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
They always find a way to get you back :D

They definitely do. I was just going to try for a Mythic pack, but now I am probably going to buy a few packs. Just for the chance to go to Fundays. Would be amazing.

I get it, someone is going to get it, so the more you buy the better your odds, well supposedly at least.

Im actually really excited for this drop because of this. Have been out of the nft game for a little bit and this one is definitely getting me interested again

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Wed May 08, 2024 3:56 pm

tanman69 wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
Lakerfan75 wrote:

Im actually really excited for this drop because of this. Have been out of the nft game for a little bit and this one is definitely getting me interested again

See, its like I said, they know how to entice us back. Best of Luck. I just want Proto Kaiju.
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

Shadowfyre

Postby Shadowfyre » Wed May 08, 2024 4:47 pm

I'm definitely trying for a Mythic Pack - that 10 inch Freddy is a must for Freddy Collectors - If I can't snag Mythic, then I'll go Premium since there are some really nice redeemables and a microscopic chance at a Fundays ticket. :)
IG: CelestialFireKitty

Hi, my name is Shady or as some would say Randi with an i

World of Warcraft Veteran & Feral Druid main

I have been collecting for about 8 years now - I attended my first Fundays in 2017!

Very first pop - Godzilla (Burning)

I currently collect:
*Anything that looks interesting!
*Maleficent* - would someday LOVE to own a Maleficent dragon proto!
MLP - Pony Power!
Some Disney, Sonic, Godzilla & Freddys!

:mal:

tanman69

Postby tanman69 » Wed May 08, 2024 4:53 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:
tanman69 wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:

See, its like I said, they know how to entice us back. Best of Luck. I just want Proto Kaiju.

Ill definitely be going for the mythic, might pick up a few premiums if I cant get it though. We shall see lol

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed May 08, 2024 5:26 pm

the set is cool, but seriously miss opportunity to have a japan themed set with a 10 inch pop and NOT to give us a 10 inch Freddy Godzilla

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Wed May 08, 2024 7:00 pm

Mr Yac wrote:the set is cool, but seriously miss opportunity to have a japan themed set with a 10 inch pop and NOT to give us a 10 inch Freddy Godzilla

Thats because they know if they gave us a 10 inch Freddy Godzilla I would be selling my firstborn to get it, oh wait, my first born is an adult, guess I can't sell him. Well he is housetrained :roflmao:
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

1005_echo

Postby 1005_echo » Wed May 08, 2024 7:03 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:the set is cool, but seriously miss opportunity to have a japan themed set with a 10 inch pop and NOT to give us a 10 inch Freddy Godzilla

Thats because they know if they gave us a 10 inch Freddy Godzilla I would be selling my firstborn to get it, oh wait, my first born is an adult, guess I can't sell him. Well he is housetrained :roflmao:

:eek: :eek: OMG I would love a Freddy Godzilla!! That would look sweet with the rest of my Godzilla collection.
:freddy2: Funklub member # 10516.
ImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed May 08, 2024 7:04 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:Thats because they know if they gave us a 10 inch Freddy Godzilla I would be selling my firstborn to get it, oh wait, my first born is an adult, guess I can't sell him. Well he is housetrained :roflmao:

i thought the proto Kaiju was awesome until the thought of "wait, why isn't this the 10-inch pop?" popped in my head.

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Wed May 08, 2024 7:11 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:Thats because they know if they gave us a 10 inch Freddy Godzilla I would be selling my firstborn to get it, oh wait, my first born is an adult, guess I can't sell him. Well he is housetrained :roflmao:

i thought the proto Kaiju was awesome until the thought of "wait, why isn't this the 10-inch pop?" popped in my head.

Exactly, he should be \:D/
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

Funkolotz1622

Postby Funkolotz1622 » Wed May 08, 2024 7:16 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

My friend told me that too.
Fundays 2022 - Black Light Proto Robos
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

araviele

Postby araviele » Wed May 08, 2024 7:59 pm

RedRoo wrote:
araviele wrote:The NFT has been found off the blockchain for a Fundays 1 of 1 ticket from the Funime packs. What a good way to make obtaining a ticket to Fundays fun and interesting and keeping the NFT scene relevant!

This with the addition of the Mythic Packs and being a total Freddy/Franny/Proto drop is great.

Just realized this will be the only official Fundays ticket you can resell!

Oh that's true! I wonder if it will be treated as a true nft and can be sold or will be available on the collections page
ImageImage

araviele

Postby araviele » Wed May 08, 2024 7:59 pm

XavierSoup wrote:
araviele wrote:The NFT has been found off the blockchain for a Fundays 1 of 1 ticket from the Funime packs. What a good way to make obtaining a ticket to Fundays fun and interesting and keeping the NFT scene relevant!

This with the addition of the Mythic Packs and being a total Freddy/Franny/Proto drop is great.

Wow! I was on the fence about trying for these nft packs. I never get lucky with these drops. I'm gonna definitely try now. This would be worth the gamble in my opinion. Thanks for the info.

Just know that the pull rate is ridiculous, odds are not in your favor
ImageImage

araviele

Postby araviele » Wed May 08, 2024 8:00 pm

tokiyeo wrote:

man i just hope i can score some tickets this year

With the news that it's a two day event to include more people I have hope!!
ImageImage

araviele

Postby araviele » Wed May 08, 2024 8:08 pm

Funkolotz1622 wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

My friend told me that too.

Didn't think of that! Shoot missed opportunity
ImageImage

kidleaderkty

Postby kidleaderkty » Wed May 08, 2024 10:38 pm

Mr Yac wrote:

Yes, I wonder if they had that in mind also though.
SDCC 2024, first time attending!

Next on my list is to attend Fundays!

Anime fanatic

EchoX

Postby EchoX » Wed May 08, 2024 11:14 pm

Really tempted to try for the 10" mythic pack, and would love to pull the proto as well!

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu May 09, 2024 2:44 am

Biscuithead Jen wrote:
Katers wrote:
hollis65 wrote:
Haha same!

Honestly, I think they did a great job on this set. I'm not even an anime collector, and I'm tempted by most of them! Hopefully we get lucky during the drop and bring home the redeemables! [-o<

I agree! They really did a fantastic job with all of these from this set. Good luck to all of us! It was already going to sell out quick, but with the Fundays ticket now it's going to be in record time lol

Hopefully the added buzz of the Fundays ticket means that people will be selling redeemables for cheap after the drop! lol Might be our best chance of getting those Freddys, Frannys and Proto!
Image ImageImage Image

Greek187

Postby Greek187 » Thu May 09, 2024 3:49 am

Katers wrote:
Biscuithead Jen wrote:
Katers wrote:
Honestly, I think they did a great job on this set. I'm not even an anime collector, and I'm tempted by most of them! Hopefully we get lucky during the drop and bring home the redeemables! [-o<

I agree! They really did a fantastic job with all of these from this set. Good luck to all of us! It was already going to sell out quick, but with the Fundays ticket now it's going to be in record time lol

Hopefully the added buzz of the Fundays ticket means that people will be selling redeemables for cheap after the drop! lol Might be our best chance of getting those Freddys, Frannys and Proto!

Lol this might be great didant think about that but now I’m gonna buy some nft packs and try and then off to get full set !
Funko POP collector since 2015
Wife and Husband hobby for both of us
Couples funatics!
EVENTS going to SDCC 2024 - DISNEY D23 2024
Sdcc 2023 :freddy3: Image
WENT TO -.Hollywood grand opening ,Wondercon 23 , FUNKON 1 2021 opening day,,

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Thu May 09, 2024 6:39 am

Greek187 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Biscuithead Jen wrote:

Lol this might be great didant think about that but now I’m gonna buy some nft packs and try and then off to get full set !

Lol will see how it goes
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Thu May 09, 2024 11:57 am

Katers wrote:
Biscuithead Jen wrote:
Katers wrote:

Hoping so, because I REALLY want Proto Kaiju, well yeah, I would love the Fundays ticket too, but fell like my odds are like winning the Powerball lottery lol
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

araviele

Postby araviele » Thu May 09, 2024 12:42 pm

dolphinax2 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Biscuithead Jen wrote:

Hoping so, because I REALLY want Proto Kaiju, well yeah, I would love the Fundays ticket too, but fell like my odds are like winning the Powerball lottery lol

I wonder if someone has done the math of pulling a 1 of 1 from all the packs yet haha
ImageImage

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Thu May 09, 2024 2:47 pm

araviele wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I wonder if someone has done the math of pulling a 1 of 1 from all the packs yet haha

I don't know but I would be interested, just out of curiosity.
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

DruidMarage

Postby DruidMarage » Thu May 09, 2024 5:38 pm

Kaiju being a 10 inch pop is definitely a missed opportunity. Still looks good though!
Anime*Lorcana*Gaming

Orozcoj24

Postby Orozcoj24 » Thu May 09, 2024 5:40 pm

Hopefully this opens up opportunities for actual anime lines for NFTs, they would definitely be the highest valued NFTs.. i dont think we are ready for a One Piece NFT line though lol, it would probably crash the system

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri May 10, 2024 2:31 am

Greek187 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Biscuithead Jen wrote:

Between Jumbo Chan Freddy and this drop, I'm crossing my fingers and calling for a lot of luck over the course of the next week. Would love to see someone in here get that golden ticket (....me. I'm someone in here! Or someone else in here, that would be good too...!). I'm loving seeing everyone excited for this drop, regardless of why they're excited for it!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri May 10, 2024 2:34 am

dolphinax2 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Biscuithead Jen wrote:

I think Proto Kaiju is freakin' adorable, and would love to pull him! But I have a friend that needs him more than I do, so I'll happily pass him on if only one of us gets lucky with him. I really want to see some serious luck in here next week, that's for sure!

In the meantime though, maybe we should be buying some powerball tickets? lol
Image ImageImage Image

araviele

Postby araviele » Fri May 10, 2024 3:09 am

Orozcoj24 wrote:Hopefully this opens up opportunities for actual anime lines for NFTs, they would definitely be the highest valued NFTs.. i dont think we are ready for a One Piece NFT line though lol, it would probably crash the system

Funko/Droppp have to know by now that a OP line would rock and top any other drop that has been done to date. I have to imagine they are either limited by the IP or planning to do at a strategic time.
ImageImage

yamster8888

Postby yamster8888 » Fri May 10, 2024 3:59 am

The 14th cant get here soon enough for me!

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Fri May 10, 2024 6:50 am

yamster8888 wrote:The 14th cant get here soon enough for me!

Your that excited?
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Sat May 11, 2024 6:41 am

Misapops wrote:Seriously debating on the mythical pack because even though it’s pricey, we haven’t had a larger sized Freddy in a long time. Most of them are fairly expensive.

At least this is 1 nft pack that's worth the money and a chance for the other legendarys and a funday ticket. Getting it before it sells out is a whole nother story. All depends on the que.

Rick_Morty46

Postby Rick_Morty46 » Sat May 11, 2024 6:51 am

Hopfully the winner of the funday ticket doesn't have to wait as long as physical nft pop . If the winner does then it will be fundays 2025.

Orozcoj24

Postby Orozcoj24 » Sat May 11, 2024 2:57 pm

DruidMarage wrote:Kaiju being a 10 inch pop is definitely a missed opportunity. Still looks good though!

True

Orozcoj24

Postby Orozcoj24 » Sat May 11, 2024 2:58 pm

Rick_Morty46 wrote:Hopfully the winner of the funday ticket doesn't have to wait as long as physical nft pop . If the winner does then it will be fundays 2025.

Lol, that would suck but I believe they put a deadline as to when that NFT has to be claimed by.

Orozcoj24

Postby Orozcoj24 » Sat May 11, 2024 2:59 pm

araviele wrote:
Orozcoj24 wrote:Hopefully this opens up opportunities for actual anime lines for NFTs, they would definitely be the highest valued NFTs.. i dont think we are ready for a One Piece NFT line though lol, it would probably crash the system

Funko/Droppp have to know by now that a OP line would rock and top any other drop that has been done to date. I have to imagine they are either limited by the IP or planning to do at a strategic time.

But they probably know that One Piece is their best seller (I hope, but knowing them it seems like funko has been very disconnected from its audience lately), so if they were to release one it would definitely have the highest amount of packs of any drop thus far

Return to “NFT/Digital”