Character Completist

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
BatLita

Character Completist

Postby BatLita » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:26 pm

So, as you know, I have a bit of a collector problem lol
I tried to get most of the Winnie the Pooh ones, but with so many, I decided to
stop trying to be a completist - or I had them and substituted in others.
Anyone else have this problem? They just like so many, it's hard to decide sometimes.
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

a99kitten
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Re: Character Completist

Postby a99kitten » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:32 pm

I do with Chewbacca - I have many Wookiees in my house LoL -and a few less-made characters like Sven, Chip n Dale, Uncle Scrooge, Yeti/Abominable (from the Everest ride not the movie) and Ghost (from GoT). But for Loungefly specifically - I did buy the wallets and a couple backpacks with Scrooge and Chip N Dale. The funny thing I never use them - just display.
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month! 2021 Hall of Fame!
5 Customs, 70 protos, 2800+ POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Soda, Dorbz..)

ImageImage

Ironfish242

Postby Ironfish242 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:39 pm

Ive had this same issue with many different sets! Lol

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:46 pm

I do Rick and Morty. Mad Hatter, anything Spastik Plastik.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:47 pm

Overall I've dashed any hopes of being a completionist, instead choosing to be selective for the sake of storage and display space, and how different something looks compared to previously produced items.
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

Mawhonic7

Postby Mawhonic7 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:57 pm

aprilyoufools wrote:Overall I've dashed any hopes of being a completionist, instead choosing to be selective for the sake of storage and display space, and how different something looks compared to previously produced items.

Couldn’t say it any better! This is me.
Hi! I’m Eric

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:53 pm

I tried with Emperors new groove but I ran out of room with allllllll my Loungefly s that I had to pick and choose what to get
Gotta love those pops :freddy2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Oatmealman

Postby Oatmealman » Tue Jun 06, 2023 4:58 pm

Gotta pick a fandom and hope Funko doesn't produce a billion different variants like Batman! I have TMNT which isn't bad and Harry Potter (gotten really large). I typically stick to Pop! for the most part but I have enjoyed the Bitty Pop stuff as well
Matt
IG Oatmealman2287

Toys R Us Kid

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:44 pm

I’ve attempted to complete multiple lines in the past. But then it would get to the point where I realized I didn’t actually want the pops but I was hanging on to a completist mind set. I’ll admit it’s kinda tough to let go the idea of completing a set once you start. I started to make a criteria for the pops and then eventually settled with sticking to my most favorite characters. But yeah, it’s tough lol
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 5:58 pm

I tried to stay Freddy complete for the NFT releases, but that got too expensive lol

There are a couple lines I'm complete on, but I'm sure eventually there will be something rare enough where I'll have to give up.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Tue Jun 06, 2023 11:43 pm

I was NBA Pops! complete for a long time, until the LeBron Gold Pop! that was given out to friends and family during All Star Weekend in Utah happened. lol lol lol hopefully at some point I can get that, but at current price points, it will be tough. lol lol lol
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:33 pm

I call it "Collector OCD" I try to get as many as I can, but then the reality of storage catches up with me. I have started to weed out some of the backpacks in favor of some others I like better, but FOMO can definitely be real lol
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

S_E_R_G_I_O

Postby S_E_R_G_I_O » Wed Jun 07, 2023 1:37 pm

I almost have my toy story collection complete. I'm missing the diamond alien.
Instagram - thefunkocouple
ImageImage

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Thu Jun 08, 2023 3:17 pm

I try to be with Maleficent, I have every pop/Funko figure they’ve made including the cupcake line they did way back but I’m going on OVER 20 Loungefly bags of just her and I’m like I really don’t need anymore of just Maleficent lmao I’ve worn maybe one of them lol lol there’s a few others I started that way with but over time it gets overwhelming
Image Image

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Fri Jun 09, 2023 1:56 pm

Cmpotter wrote:I try to be with Maleficent, I have every pop/Funko figure they’ve made including the cupcake line they did way back but I’m going on OVER 20 Loungefly bags of just her and I’m like I really don’t need anymore of just Maleficent lmao I’ve worn maybe one of them lol lol there’s a few others I started that way with but over time it gets overwhelming

I really like the Cupcake ones too! I have a few - It's really hard sometimes since you don't know what's next lol
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

Geescube
HoF 2016 & CotM
HoF 2016 & CotM

Postby Geescube » Mon Jun 12, 2023 10:44 pm

Yes!! Me, with Kylo Ren and LOKI!

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:18 pm

So many things, so little time! Between being a completist, ocd, and crazy in general, there are lots of complete sets in my collection, which is across all lines, but how does one really define completion..all production pieces, samples, artist proofs, white and color proto’s including all variant color proto’s…!?!? The funko rabbit holes always seem to go as deep as one’s imagination will let it go :shock:
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Fri Jun 23, 2023 12:42 pm

The completists are tough enough for Pops without including these expensive Loungefly bags... Unfortunately, I'll have to stick with pops for now haha
Stay Lit, Y'all :-({|=
ISO:
Ezio 21 (looking for all versions - grey outfit, black outfit, blue outfit)
Logan 28 (Box Only - I have the non-bobblehead Pop itself)
Peter Parker 34 (Box Only - I have the Pop itself)
God Loki

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Jun 23, 2023 2:11 pm

I was a Pennywise/It completist but decided to take a break for a bit due to lack of space and funds lol
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

Prime_Pops

Postby Prime_Pops » Mon Jun 26, 2023 2:37 pm

BatLita wrote:So, as you know, I have a bit of a collector problem lol
Anyone else have this problem? They just like so many, it's hard to decide sometimes.

Besides the older Spider-Mans that are way up in price now, I'm a completist with Spidey. Since Civil War on, I have every Spidey except the Christmas and today's facet that just dropped. But best believe those are on the list. I'm not a Christmas fan so I've taken my time but my problem is I always want at least 2 or 3 of each spidey. I do not have anymore space for so many doubles or triples though.
More Spidey Pops? Yes please! :spiderman:

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:46 pm

Prime_Pops wrote:

Besides the older Spider-Mans that are way up in price now, I'm a completist with Spidey. Since Civil War on, I have every Spidey except the Christmas and today's facet that just dropped. But best believe those are on the list. I'm not a Christmas fan so I've taken my time but my problem is I always want at least 2 or 3 of each spidey. I do not have anymore space for so many doubles or triples though.

The spideys are so cool though - lots of potential there!
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Fri Jun 30, 2023 4:48 pm

I do Rick and Morty although I have stopped since they came out with the soda. Spastik Plastik, and I have all the mad hatters so far.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

Prime_Pops

Postby Prime_Pops » Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:16 pm

BatLita wrote:
Prime_Pops wrote:

I agree and with SDCC dropping another I'm going to add one more. You going this year?

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:30 am

willy wonka wrote:I do Rick and Morty. Mad Hatter, anything Spastik Plastik.

Long live Rick and Morty! Congats on keeping that collection complete. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Tue Jul 25, 2023 10:07 am

Prime_Pops wrote:
BatLita wrote:
Prime_Pops wrote:

I agree and with SDCC dropping another I'm going to add one more. You going this year?

Sorry for the late reply - I just got back - I couldn't go - I was out of the country and I couldn't change my tour dates. I'm bummed though - I really wanted to go.
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

Prime_Pops

Postby Prime_Pops » Thu Aug 17, 2023 9:47 pm

BatLita wrote:
Prime_Pops wrote:
BatLita wrote:

Sorry for the late reply - I just got back - I couldn't go - I was out of the country and I couldn't change my tour dates. I'm bummed though - I really wanted to go.

Now I'm sorry for the late reply. I think out of country is a great reason to miss it. I had to take a break after SDCC and get organized. Glad you made it back safe and now I'm going on a cruise that looks to be headed into a hurricane. Good thing I have Spidey powers.

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:26 am

Prime_Pops wrote:
BatLita wrote:
Prime_Pops wrote:

Now I'm sorry for the late reply. I think out of country is a great reason to miss it. I had to take a break after SDCC and get organized. Glad you made it back safe and now I'm going on a cruise that looks to be headed into a hurricane. Good thing I have Spidey powers.

I hope you’re ok! I’m visiting Florida, but was far enough away from the Hurricane. Be safe!
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

Prime_Pops

Postby Prime_Pops » Sun Sep 03, 2023 5:30 pm

BatLita wrote:
Prime_Pops wrote:
BatLita wrote:

I hope you’re ok! I’m visiting Florida, but was far enough away from the Hurricane. Be safe!

Turns out we were fine. Lots of rain on the last cruise day but they knew what to to do we never felt like we were in danger. Boat didn't even rock more. Unfortunately someone did get hurt and the coast guard had to fly over to get them. Glad to hear you were safe in Florida. Those hurricanes look wild on the news. No place is safe it seems.

Return to “Loungefly”