Loungefly for Men

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
FunkoPDX

Re: Loungefly for Men

Postby FunkoPDX » Thu May 09, 2024 12:59 pm

Grogu wrote:
StarWarner wrote:
Grogu wrote:Maybe this has been said before, but I would love a Loungefly Lettermans Jacket themed with a popular anime like Jujutsu Kaisen or DBS.

I love the idea of letterman style jackets. It would work well with so many fandoms.

Right? When I saw that LoungeFly was trying to expand to reach new fans, it was my first thought because Letterman Jackets or Club Style jackets are very popular. Even Disneyland groups have "club" jackets that they would wear when going to the park.

I've always wanted a Letterman Jacket and feel this would do really well.
I would be on top of some club style jackets.
Also some more Cash Friendly Mens Wallets too.
The clips are nice but hard to hold cash.
Cheers Funko Fam!
Funko Fanatic since 2014
Cons and Cosplay for life!
Videogame Funkos are my fave!

Funko_Karina

Postby Funko_Karina » Thu May 09, 2024 1:04 pm

I have a lot of loungeflys myself, but they are not very practical for cons. I would love bigger loungeflys so my husband can get some too :p

Grogu

Postby Grogu » Thu May 09, 2024 1:20 pm

FunkoPDX wrote:
Grogu wrote:
StarWarner wrote:I love the idea of letterman style jackets. It would work well with so many fandoms.

Right? When I saw that LoungeFly was trying to expand to reach new fans, it was my first thought because Letterman Jackets or Club Style jackets are very popular. Even Disneyland groups have "club" jackets that they would wear when going to the park.

I think the main draw is what you first said. I never got one in high school and I thought they were kind of fun to have. Maybe they can release special patches from events to put on the Jackets.
SDCC: 2010 - 2023
Wondercon: 2016 - 2023

FunkoPDX

Postby FunkoPDX » Thu May 09, 2024 1:47 pm

Grogu wrote:
FunkoPDX wrote:
Grogu wrote:

I think the main draw is what you first said. I never got one in high school and I thought they were kind of fun to have. Maybe they can release special patches from events to put on the Jackets.

Patches would be a great addition to Exclusive Pins. A patch for each Convention or event. They would also be great addition for future backpacks!
Cheers Funko Fam!
Funko Fanatic since 2014
Cons and Cosplay for life!
Videogame Funkos are my fave!

funkotron

Postby funkotron » Thu May 09, 2024 3:13 pm

NitroNiki wrote:
funkotron wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:
They hold up really well! I have one!

It looks pretty nice, but the collectiv emblem seems massive. Is it metal?

Yes??? It’s like a pin — so metal/enamel?

It's not uncomfortable to sit on? That would be my concern

Grogu

Postby Grogu » Thu May 09, 2024 4:49 pm

FunkoPDX wrote:
Grogu wrote:
FunkoPDX wrote:

Patches would be a great addition to Exclusive Pins. A patch for each Convention or event. They would also be great addition for future backpacks!

Yup and usually Lettermans have your gear of graduation but they could put the year Funko was founded. Then they can leave the back blank or have some kind of design but leave space on the back and sleeves for patches.

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu May 09, 2024 7:18 pm

Grogu wrote:
digithor wrote:
FlinksPoppinPics wrote:I'm really hoping we see some Sith or Empire Collective stuff also. The rebel items are neat but a slick black and white style Imperial Wallet would be cool!

As neat as a while style imperial waller could look, that would probably get dirty really quick.

White would definitely get dirty in less than a days worth of usage unless it has some protective coating on it. Could just do mostly black with white accents but it would take away from the theming a bit I suppose.

I can see what you mean, it would take away from it a bit with the heavy black on it. If they did a design of more white but a worn look that is already a little faded on bright white coloring, that could work and shouldn't show dirt on it as much.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Grogu

Postby Grogu » Thu May 09, 2024 7:53 pm

digithor wrote:
Grogu wrote:
digithor wrote:
As neat as a while style imperial waller could look, that would probably get dirty really quick.

White would definitely get dirty in less than a days worth of usage unless it has some protective coating on it. Could just do mostly black with white accents but it would take away from the theming a bit I suppose.

I can see what you mean, it would take away from it a bit with the heavy black on it. If they did a design of more white but a worn look that is already a little faded on bright white coloring, that could work and shouldn't show dirt on it as much.

There are some dirt resistant things that could be done, but yeah a worn look would help hide scuffs, dirt, etc.

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu May 09, 2024 8:20 pm

Grogu wrote:
digithor wrote:
FlinksPoppinPics wrote:I'm really hoping we see some Sith or Empire Collective stuff also. The rebel items are neat but a slick black and white style Imperial Wallet would be cool!

SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Jonesin4Comics

Postby Jonesin4Comics » Wed May 15, 2024 2:08 am

FunkoSimpson92 wrote:That new collectiv line looks very tempting and nice!

Has anyone ordered and tested how nice they are? Those jackets look good!

Seems they might have heard you guys here and are working towards some new awesome designs!

I just posted about this in the other thread. I’m also curious to hear from any that picked one of these up to see if it’s worth it.
Still haven’t found a Chase in the wild... :freddy4:

movieman1981

Postby movieman1981 » Thu May 16, 2024 11:50 pm

A nice bag with pockets and protection specifically for men who go to cons. I have a hard time with just standard bags. It would be cool if Loungefly made the bag of a character I want that's ideal for a convention goer

movieman1981

Postby movieman1981 » Fri May 17, 2024 12:06 am

A nice bag with pockets and protection specifically for men who go to cons. I have a hard time with just standard bags. It would be cool if Loungefly made the bag of a character I want that's ideal for a convention goer

iRomey74

Postby iRomey74 » Fri May 17, 2024 4:40 pm

Hats are a must, partner with new era tho also
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Sdcc:2012,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2022
Fundays: struck out every year since 2012

RainbowSprinkles

Postby RainbowSprinkles » Sat May 18, 2024 6:34 am

Nis_chac wrote:I think some men’s wallets and full size backpack with the beautiful loungefly designs would be awesome!

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!! =D>

Jeeves

Postby Jeeves » Sat May 18, 2024 6:41 am

Nis_chac wrote:I think it would super cool if Loungefly made some products that are tailored toward men.

I’m probably not the only one who is obsessed with the designs but is hesitant to purchase bc I don’t need a mini backpack or a purse.

I think some men’s wallets and full size backpack with the beautiful loungefly designs would be awesome!

AWESOME idea!! Loungefly should reward you with a generous gift card for coming up with such a great idea!! My husband loves Marvel, Star Wars, and Disney but he wouldn’t be caught dead wearing mini backpacks or purses. lol A Loungewear line of men’s letterman jackets, hats, tees, belts, wallets, belt buckles, suspenders, and perhaps even casual shoes would be fantastic!! I got my husband a pair of Grogu-themed (rubber?) shoes (I don’t think they were Crocs) at Disneyland once as an emergency fix when his feet were killing him, and he wears them every day. This is a no-brainer genius idea. :cheers: \:D/
Want to see the FUNNIEST anime EVER created? Watch Sgt. Frog: https://archive.org/details/sgtfrogfunimation
You’ll thank me later!! lol

squirkpoo

Postby squirkpoo » Sun May 19, 2024 11:26 am

iRomey74 wrote:Hats are a must, partner with new era tho also

Yes!! Would love to see some collabs.

New Era hats or RSVLTS shirts.
Collecting Since 2012
:pooh:
Hi, I'm Kim!
I'm either at Disneyland
or on Instagram: @squirkpoo
That's it. Ok, bye!

jwrivera27

Postby jwrivera27 » Sun May 19, 2024 12:36 pm

I wish Loungefly would make larger bags, I love some of the designs and if they were a bit larger I would definitely purchase a few of them...I saw they released a few new ones larger than the ones they are know for but I need it just a bit bigger :D
ImageImageImage

Admin of Funko NFT BST :freddy2:

Attended

Fright Night 2022
Blacklight Battle Fundays 2022 - Pop Protectors
Camp Fundays 2023 - Funamuck Bears

iRomey74

Postby iRomey74 » Mon May 20, 2024 12:45 am

squirkpoo wrote:
iRomey74 wrote:Hats are a must, partner with new era tho also

Yes!! Would love to see some collabs.

New Era hats or RSVLTS shirts.

Someone who gets it!!!! Definitely would love that. If Funko has a panel at Sdcc this year I’m going to mention that.
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Sdcc:2012,2014,2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2022
Fundays: struck out every year since 2012

Beastywolf

Postby Beastywolf » Mon May 20, 2024 4:32 pm

Loungefly mens wallet would be cool

Bullseye112

Postby Bullseye112 » Fri May 24, 2024 3:21 am

I 100% agree wirh larger more practical bags tailored more for men as well a collab with RSVLTS.

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Fri May 24, 2024 3:54 am

Honestly, forget the collab, they should buy RSVLTS and let them run it like how they let Loungefly do its own thing under the Funko umbrella. I think it's a good case of something that would benefit both.

Funkorot

Postby Funkorot » Fri May 24, 2024 2:13 pm

Nis_chac wrote:I think it would super cool if Loungefly made some products that are tailored toward men.

I’m probably not the only one who is obsessed with the designs but is hesitant to purchase bc I don’t need a mini backpack or a purse.

I think some men’s wallets and full size backpack with the beautiful loungefly designs would be awesome!

Funko needs to do this like yesterday \:D/

BearyAllen

Postby BearyAllen » Fri May 24, 2024 2:18 pm

Ever since watching Indiana Jones for the first time I've been kinda partial to messenger bags, or mens satchels 8-[ ...would definitely love to see a larger variety for men!

Greek187

Postby Greek187 » Fri May 24, 2024 3:10 pm

Would love full size Lf Men backpacks - Funko DO It!
Funko POP collector since 2015
Wife and Husband hobby for both of us
Couples funatics!
EVENTS going to SDCC 2024 - DISNEY D23 2024
Sdcc 2023 :freddy3: Image
WENT TO -.Hollywood grand opening ,Wondercon 23 , FUNKON 1 2021 opening day,,

Jonesin4Comics

Postby Jonesin4Comics » Sat May 25, 2024 11:57 pm

BearyAllen wrote:Ever since watching Indiana Jones for the first time I've been kinda partial to messenger bags, or mens satchels 8-[ ...would definitely love to see a larger variety for men!

I feel the same and am also partial to cross bodies for some reason. Having some LF options for these would be right up my alley.
Still haven’t found a Chase in the wild... :freddy4:

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Sun May 26, 2024 4:13 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Hats, belts, wallets would be awesome. I would definitely load up on stuff.

Same.
Longtime SDCC attendee and volunteer (since before it moved fro the U.S. Grant). Also charter D23 member and D23 Expo attendee. Looking forward to D23 2024 & SDCC2024. My family and I have attempted to attend Funko Fundays every year but have so far been unsuccessful in our quest.
Please don’t suggest joining Cop-a-Pop. We’re not into cheating or line-cutting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Justsonice25

Postby Justsonice25 » Sun May 26, 2024 11:21 pm

So loungefly made these bags which are full size:

https://funko.com/funko-blog-home/loung ... c-con.html

I have the Star Wars bag.
They stopped making these bags, but I believe they should make more like these.
ImageImageImage

xalarmxclockx

Postby xalarmxclockx » Mon May 27, 2024 6:30 pm

FunkoPDX wrote:
Grogu wrote:
FunkoPDX wrote:

Yes, I'd love patches!
ImageImage

naaaarra

Postby naaaarra » Mon May 27, 2024 8:09 pm

I second this. I’ve gone to Disneyland and have seen guys wear the small bags and it looks funny lol I heard a rumor that Loungefly might have a store in downtown Disney. That would be cool. Make some park exclusives to that store and a pop release.

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Mon May 27, 2024 9:27 pm

naaaarra wrote:I second this. I’ve gone to Disneyland and have seen guys wear the small bags and it looks funny lol I heard a rumor that Loungefly might have a store in downtown Disney. That would be cool. Make some park exclusives to that store and a pop release.

I have the one star wars mens wallet and I think its cool
But I wish they did more
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

naaaarra

Postby naaaarra » Tue May 28, 2024 12:07 am

hpellot wrote:
naaaarra wrote:I second this. I’ve gone to Disneyland and have seen guys wear the small bags and it looks funny lol I heard a rumor that Loungefly might have a store in downtown Disney. That would be cool. Make some park exclusives to that store and a pop release.

But I wish they did more

Ooh I’d have to check it out. I didn’t know they made men’s wallets. I’ve only seen women’s products. I’ll have to let my husband know to keep an eye out.

FrannyFunatic

Postby FrannyFunatic » Tue May 28, 2024 1:22 am

i think men could rock a side bag/purse or a fanny pack

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:51 am

Wholeheartedly agree!!
Longtime SDCC attendee and volunteer (since before it moved fro the U.S. Grant). Also charter D23 member and D23 Expo attendee. Looking forward to D23 2024 & SDCC2024. My family and I have attempted to attend Funko Fundays every year but have so far been unsuccessful in our quest.
Please don’t suggest joining Cop-a-Pop. We’re not into cheating or line-cutting. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:54 am

naaaarra wrote:
hpellot wrote:

But I wish they did more

Ooh I’d have to check it out. I didn’t know they made men’s wallets. I’ve only seen women’s products. I’ll have to let my husband know to keep an eye out.

I might consider a large backpack, and could definitely use more wallets, belts, hats, keyrings, and possibly even suspenders. I wouldn’t be caught dead wearing a mini-backpack. lol

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:55 am

movieman1981 wrote:A nice bag with pockets and protection specifically for men who go to cons. I have a hard time with just standard bags. It would be cool if Loungefly made the bag of a character I want that's ideal for a convention goer

Definitely.

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:57 am

Grogu wrote:
digithor wrote:
Grogu wrote:

There are some dirt resistant things that could be done, but yeah a worn look would help hide scuffs, dirt, etc.

That’s a great idea. And there’s lots of Star Wars and Marvel characters and scenes that have a “worn” look to them already, like Boba Fett.

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 4:59 am

jwrivera27 wrote:I wish Loungefly would make larger bags, I love some of the designs and if they were a bit larger I would definitely purchase a few of them...I saw they released a few new ones larger than the ones they are know for but I need it just a bit bigger :D

Yes. I couldn’t agree more. Larger bags would have universal appeal.

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 5:00 am

xalarmxclockx wrote:

Yes, I'd love patches![/quote]

Event patches would be AWESOME. :D

Labackpacker007

Postby Labackpacker007 » Tue May 28, 2024 5:03 am

TriFeckTa wrote:Although I do like a lot of the mini backpacks that Loungefly makes. I wish there was a larger backpack. I have a few Loungefly backpacks, but I would never really wear them because they are just too small.

Agreed. My wife got me a lightup R2D2 mini backpack a few years ago, but I’ll never use it. The lightup feature is cool, but it’s too small and just not something I would ever wear/use.

Return to “Loungefly”