Please Note: New User Registrations and username/email address changes will be on hold from May 29th, 2024 through June 3rd, 2024

Loungeflys at a Con

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
kitkats_mommy

Re: Loungeflys at a Con

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sun May 19, 2024 1:09 am

Jessedtaylor77 wrote:I personally wish they did more of the Pop pins and large full size back packs. The sound wave back was great.

They’re bringing the larger full size ones back, they released a few this month and more coming soon!!
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Loungefly, Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/15/2015. The United Funko Family Founder.
Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

jwrivera27

Postby jwrivera27 » Mon May 20, 2024 9:33 pm

BatLita wrote:Am I the only one who brings multiple Loungeflys to a Con? I try to bring one for each day I'm attending in order to coordinate - with either my outfit or with my sisters.

Does anyone else do this? My husband thinks I'm crazy to bring them all along with me.

I am guilty of bringing a few Loungefly fanny packs to cons lol they are just so convenient for me, I always lose stuff at a convention if I use my pockets over my fanny packs :roflmao:
ImageImageImage

Admin of Funko NFT BST :freddy2:

Attended

Fright Night 2022
Blacklight Battle Fundays 2022 - Pop Protectors
Camp Fundays 2023 - Funamuck Bears

TimmyTom

Postby TimmyTom » Mon May 20, 2024 10:35 pm

I always Bring My NYCC Loungefly Avengers Backpack to all cons!!
:freddy2:
ImageImageImage

xbloz951

Postby xbloz951 » Mon May 20, 2024 10:39 pm

SDCC IS COMING UP ABOUT TO GET MY FIT LOCKED!!

naaaarra

Postby naaaarra » Mon May 20, 2024 11:11 pm

It’s so hard getting the one I want. Always sells out by the time I get there

pinklaquer

Postby pinklaquer » Mon May 20, 2024 11:46 pm

naaaarra wrote:It’s so hard getting the one I want. Always sells out by the time I get there

Which ones did you have your eye on?

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Tue May 21, 2024 1:19 pm

My youngest brings his Wall.E and my oldest wears his stranger things ones. It’s cool to have a few different ones to wear during a long con.
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

duncansg76

Postby duncansg76 » Tue May 21, 2024 1:43 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Jessedtaylor77 wrote:I personally wish they did more of the Pop pins and large full size back packs. The sound wave back was great.

They’re bringing the larger full size ones back, they released a few this month and more coming soon!!

that is the main drawback for me. they dont have full size ones but now that they are making them i might consider bringing one to a con. i like to be able to put everything i need for the day in the bag so these full size ones are a must have especially with the new designs. hopefully they have a full size one exclusive to sdcc as well.

Kuya_Kulture

Postby Kuya_Kulture » Tue May 21, 2024 6:02 pm

I wish they had more Con exclusive Sling bags like the Slave one, those were great. Wish they did some for Marvel. I love the looks of the bags they come up with but being a guy Im not a big fan of wearing a mini backpack (i bring a lot of stuff to con and need more room)
ImageImageImage

naaaarra

Postby naaaarra » Thu May 23, 2024 12:21 am

pinklaquer wrote:
naaaarra wrote:It’s so hard getting the one I want. Always sells out by the time I get there

Which ones did you have your eye on?

There was a Hello Kitty one that I wanted but sold out. Idk what’s coming out this year but I definitely want to be able to get one.

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Thu May 23, 2024 9:05 am

duncansg76 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

that is the main drawback for me. they dont have full size ones but now that they are making them i might consider bringing one to a con. i like to be able to put everything i need for the day in the bag so these full size ones are a must have especially with the new designs. hopefully they have a full size one exclusive to sdcc as well.

I agree I like the bigger bags as well
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

Jade10881

Postby Jade10881 » Sat May 25, 2024 12:04 pm

Yes bigger style or at least bigger pocket on the side for water bottles would be so good

squirkpoo

Postby squirkpoo » Sat May 25, 2024 12:56 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:

I LOVE my SDCC Toucan Loungefly mini backpack from last year... but a full-size SDCC exclusive backpack would be more practical and even better!
Collecting Since 2012
:pooh:
Hi, I'm Kim!
I'm either at Disneyland
or on Instagram: @squirkpoo
That's it. Ok, bye!

kristineisjoy

Postby kristineisjoy » Sat May 25, 2024 9:12 pm

i cannot wait to see what loungefly has this year at the con
LOVING MY FUNKOS!!!!

Avaliane

Postby Avaliane » Sat May 25, 2024 9:36 pm

I normally bring 2 if I can. Last year for nycc I brought 2 backpacks to have with me.

Picturemedreaming

Postby Picturemedreaming » Mon May 27, 2024 11:21 pm

I don’t usually carry loungefly to cons because they’re not big enough to carry all my stuff. I usually bring at least one chair at all times for the unexpected line. So large bags would be good. But I was able to bring my Jurassic Park one to the offsite last year since I won front of line in the Funko raffle thing for loungefly and bought all the Jurassic stuff lol

KevinFromFinance

Postby KevinFromFinance » Tue May 28, 2024 6:58 pm

I usually bring 2 with me - one as a carry on and a spare for different themed outfits. I love seeing different Loungefly's everywhere!

xalarmxclockx

Postby xalarmxclockx » Tue May 28, 2024 8:24 pm

KevinFromFinance wrote:I usually bring 2 with me - one as a carry on and a spare for different themed outfits. I love seeing different Loungefly's everywhere!

What are some of the themed outfits you've done and paired with Loungeflys?
ImageImage

KevinFromFinance

Postby KevinFromFinance » Wed May 29, 2024 1:11 am

xalarmxclockx wrote:
KevinFromFinance wrote:I usually bring 2 with me - one as a carry on and a spare for different themed outfits. I love seeing different Loungefly's everywhere!

I am pretty dumb when it comes to stuff like this, but i'll pair my Haunted Mansion bags with the HM wallpaper dress that I got from Cakeworthy along with HM accessories that i've made, or my 80's horror bags (Jason or Nightmare on Elm St ones) with a blood splattered dress / outfit. I recently just got some Blackmilk Super Mario Overalls, so going to try and find a bag to pair with those for a trip to Universal Studios in July.

xalarmxclockx

Postby xalarmxclockx » Wed May 29, 2024 10:19 pm

KevinFromFinance wrote:
xalarmxclockx wrote:

I am pretty dumb when it comes to stuff like this, but i'll pair my Haunted Mansion bags with the HM wallpaper dress that I got from Cakeworthy along with HM accessories that i've made, or my 80's horror bags (Jason or Nightmare on Elm St ones) with a blood splattered dress / outfit. I recently just got some Blackmilk Super Mario Overalls, so going to try and find a bag to pair with those for a trip to Universal Studios in July.

Love the spooky vibes! Have the best time on your trip!
ImageImage

Caroborri

Postby Caroborri » Wed May 29, 2024 10:19 pm

Lots of people enjoy the Loungefly at cons and parks I do like them because they are small but fit a solid amount of stuff.

KevinFromFinance

Postby KevinFromFinance » Wed May 29, 2024 10:22 pm

xalarmxclockx wrote:
KevinFromFinance wrote:
xalarmxclockx wrote:

Love the spooky vibes! Have the best time on your trip!

Thank you!

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Thu May 30, 2024 1:14 pm

jwrivera27 wrote:
BatLita wrote:Am I the only one who brings multiple Loungeflys to a Con? I try to bring one for each day I'm attending in order to coordinate - with either my outfit or with my sisters.

Does anyone else do this? My husband thinks I'm crazy to bring them all along with me.

I am guilty of bringing a few Loungefly fanny packs to cons lol they are just so convenient for me, I always lose stuff at a convention if I use my pockets over my fanny packs :roflmao:

good point lol
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

Return to “Loungefly”