Loungefly Bags at Disney

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
mouth662

Re: Loungefly Bags at Disney

Postby mouth662 » Mon Jun 10, 2024 10:52 am

I have bought a few for my wife. I think my favorite is I'm pretty sure the first loungefly I bought her at DCA and it's a simple small guardians of the galaxy backpack but it's gotten by far the most use of all her bags and it started her collection

Jade10881

Postby Jade10881 » Wed Jun 12, 2024 12:51 am

I love guardians. Underrated merch in the parks.

The Bleach Fan

Postby The Bleach Fan » Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:32 am

Picturemedreaming wrote:
Jade10881 wrote:
Picturemedreaming wrote:
When I’m staying at the Hilton Bayfront for SDCC I get the dole whip almost everyday. It’s perfectly located for when you are walking back to the room on a hot day. I think it’s just as good as Disney tbh.

Oh yes! I love that place. Usually stop there before con officially starts. I love dole whip.

Yes! They’re really nice and even when they’re crowded it’s never so bad you have to wait that long. And their decorations are always very cute.

I have been near that hotel and have never gone. I've never been there but will try it this year. Thanks for the "cool" info, lol

Gillman

Postby Gillman » Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:23 am

KevinFromFinance wrote:
Dole Whip is so so good, this is the main reason we visit Disney (no shame LOL). I've tried making it at home but it's just not the same.

Those birds over in the tiki room must be adding a special ingredient!
Banner Under Construction

FUNDAYS: ‘18-‘24
FUNKOVILLE: Booth: ‘18
SDCC: ‘17-‘24
HALL H Panel / Hollywood Opening

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Mon Jun 17, 2024 4:14 pm

Jade10881 wrote:I love guardians. Underrated merch in the parks.

Same here!!!

Picturemedreaming

Postby Picturemedreaming » Mon Jun 17, 2024 10:59 pm

The Bleach Fan wrote:
Picturemedreaming wrote:
Jade10881 wrote:
Oh yes! I love that place. Usually stop there before con officially starts. I love dole whip.

Yes! They’re really nice and even when they’re crowded it’s never so bad you have to wait that long. And their decorations are always very cute.

I have been near that hotel and have never gone. I've never been there but will try it this year. Thanks for the "cool" info, lol

Definitely worth the trip if you’re over in that area! I’ll have to make a trip over since I’m staying at the Hilton gaslamp this year. We’ve been trying to hit all main comic con hotels to see which is our favorite but that dole whip makes Hilton Bayfront hard to beat (along with Hall H line proximity of course).

RainbowSprinkles

Postby RainbowSprinkles » Tue Jun 18, 2024 5:41 am

KevinFromFinance wrote:
RainbowSprinkles wrote:
KevinFromFinance wrote:Wait, they have mix for this? Interesting...

WAIT?? What?? Where can one purchase this magical Dole Whip mix??
P.S. This is important info!! This is a NEED not a want. XD

RIGHT! (and yet we still don't know where from hahaha!)

This is important research. I will report back on my findings. ;)
:tink: I think Funko should offer a special edition of Funko Pops covered in Rainbow Sprinkles (like the crystal, flocked, or glitter editions. What do you think?

littlegoldie

Postby littlegoldie » Tue Jun 18, 2024 10:56 am

Remember for those that are Disney Annual Passholders, depending on your pass, you can get up to 20% off on purchases at the Disney Parks or the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney. Been able to take advantage of this discount on my loungefly purchases.

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Tue Jun 18, 2024 11:07 am

pinklaquer wrote:
NitroNiki wrote:
DietPops wrote:I know when I go to Disney I’ll be purchasing at least one (likely more) Loungefly bag. It seems every shop has a unique and fun bag to consider for the collection. My personal favorite is my Haunted Mansion bag. What’s your favorite Disney Loungefly?

I have a full size Loungefly Stitch backpack. It’s got pineapples on it and I was not aware that meant something else. :eek:

I think I means something else if it sits in front of your house? Other that… I think Disney just wants you to buy dole whips lol

Dole Whips though are excellent lol
NYCC 2023
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

RikyRiky

Postby RikyRiky » Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:34 pm

Is there a haunted mansion at WDW? I would love to have one on my next trip

RikyRiky

Postby RikyRiky » Tue Jun 18, 2024 1:36 pm

Figment is my favorite so far. Huge figment fan since the 80s

The Bleach Fan

Postby The Bleach Fan » Wed Jun 19, 2024 6:03 am

Picturemedreaming wrote:
The Bleach Fan wrote:
Picturemedreaming wrote:

Definitely worth the trip if you’re over in that area! I’ll have to make a trip over since I’m staying at the Hilton gaslamp this year. We’ve been trying to hit all main comic con hotels to see which is our favorite but that dole whip makes Hilton Bayfront hard to beat (along with Hall H line proximity of course).

Thanks for the info. Now I have a new reason to enjoy my time at Comic Con and stay chill.

RainbowSprinkles

Postby RainbowSprinkles » Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:43 pm

RainbowSprinkles wrote:
KevinFromFinance wrote:
RainbowSprinkles wrote:
WAIT?? What?? Where can one purchase this magical Dole Whip mix??
P.S. This is important info!! This is a NEED not a want. XD

RIGHT! (and yet we still don't know where from hahaha!)

This is important research. I will report back on my findings. ;)

It DOES exist!!! :eek: And it ships overnight from Amazon: https://amzn.to/4csJ1Pm 4.4lb pack of mix for $31.55

I have no idea if that’s a good price. I’ll see if I can find it somewhere cheaper.
:tink: I think Funko should offer a special edition of Funko Pops covered in Rainbow Sprinkles (like the crystal, flocked, or glitter editions. What do you think?

RainbowSprinkles

Postby RainbowSprinkles » Sat Jun 22, 2024 7:50 pm

And it’s sold in a cup form at Costco (I’d call ahead to check stock): https://youtube.com/shorts/udtdKJuIHyU? ... 7ek3n_7C-q

ArmyGuy2017

Postby ArmyGuy2017 » Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:06 pm

My Elle bag
Attended Fundays : 2017,2018,2019,2022,2023 FDO9 Valencia Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, 2022 & 2023 Mask O Raid

KevinFromFinance

Postby KevinFromFinance » Thu Jun 27, 2024 9:43 pm

RainbowSprinkles wrote:And it’s sold in a cup form at Costco (I’d call ahead to check stock): https://youtube.com/shorts/udtdKJuIHyU? ... 7ek3n_7C-q

Thank you!
:freddy2:

RainbowSprinkles

Postby RainbowSprinkles » Wed Jul 03, 2024 11:34 pm

KevinFromFinance wrote:
RainbowSprinkles wrote:And it’s sold in a cup form at Costco (I’d call ahead to check stock): https://youtube.com/shorts/udtdKJuIHyU? ... 7ek3n_7C-q

Thank you!

You are most welcome!! Today was a scorcher. I could’ve used a Dole Whip on a hot day like today. XD

Jade10881

Postby Jade10881 » Thu Jul 04, 2024 12:00 am

RikyRiky wrote:Is there a haunted mansion at WDW? I would love to have one on my next trip

Yep but I think the Disneyland version is better tbh.

LoneWolf72

Postby LoneWolf72 » Sat Jul 06, 2024 11:58 pm

I really like the Haunted Mansion portraits bag, and the Dapper Dan's bag.
I'm Chad AKA Mr. StarWarner.
Image Image
Collecting since 2013
Fundays: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Virtual Con (2020), and Funkon (2021)
Funko Panel, Bingo Night (SDCC)
Funko Panel, Hall H (SDCC)
Fright Night San Diego
Funko HQ Grand Opening
Funko Hollywood
FDO: Sacramento, Los Angeles (×2), and Baltimore (×2)
Fun on the Run, San Diego

kidleaderkty

Postby kidleaderkty » Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:41 am

I was surprised seeing how large of a selection there was at disney, didn't think about it until browsing the shops.
SDCC 2024, first time attending!

Next on my list is to attend Fundays!

Anime fanatic

Turog_j

Postby Turog_j » Sun Jul 07, 2024 12:11 pm

littlegoldie wrote:Remember for those that are Disney Annual Passholders, depending on your pass, you can get up to 20% off on purchases at the Disney Parks or the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney. Been able to take advantage of this discount on my loungefly purchases.

"This". Great investment on bags with "Disney Park" emblem placard on them; typically a 2-3 yr hold.

littlegoldie

Postby littlegoldie » Sun Jul 07, 2024 1:55 pm

Turog_j wrote:
littlegoldie wrote:Remember for those that are Disney Annual Passholders, depending on your pass, you can get up to 20% off on purchases at the Disney Parks or the World of Disney store in Downtown Disney. Been able to take advantage of this discount on my loungefly purchases.

"This". Great investment on bags with "Disney Park" emblem placard on them; typically a 2-3 yr hold.

Completely agree, great investment here.

TomThoughts

Postby TomThoughts » Mon Jul 08, 2024 6:54 am

DietPops wrote:I know when I go to Disney I’ll be purchasing at least one (likely more) Loungefly bag. It seems every shop has a unique and fun bag to consider for the collection. My personal favorite is my Haunted Mansion bag. What’s your favorite Disney Loungefly?

My currently-owned favorite is a DVC one that I picked up at Old Key West almost two years ago (top pic).... However, I saw the second one on my most recent trip, and I REALLY want to get it...

:freddy2:
Be EXCELLENT to each other.

RikyRiky

Postby RikyRiky » Tue Jul 09, 2024 8:55 pm

Jade10881 wrote:
RikyRiky wrote:Is there a haunted mansion at WDW? I would love to have one on my next trip

Yep but I think the Disneyland version is better tbh.

Oh this is good news . I will check in Memento Mori in a couple of weeks

RikyRiky

Postby RikyRiky » Tue Jul 09, 2024 9:07 pm

I recently found this 90th anniversary Donal Duck and I love the fact that it changes the color with UV exposure . So I wanted to share. It is sold at the official Disney Store website, not sure if it can be found at the parks as well

https://www.disneystore.com/donald-duck-90th-anniversary-color-changing-loungefly-mini-backpack-442032289358.html#:~:text=Product%20Details&text=His%20face%20on%20this%20Loungefly,when%20you%20get%20home%20again.

Hannay

Postby Hannay » Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:37 pm

RikyRiky wrote:I recently found this 90th anniversary Donal Duck and I love the fact that it changes the color with UV exposure . So I wanted to share. It is sold at the official Disney Store website, not sure if it can be found at the parks as well

https://www.disneystore.com/donald-duck-90th-anniversary-color-changing-loungefly-mini-backpack-442032289358.html#:~:text=Product%20Details&text=His%20face%20on%20this%20Loungefly,when%20you%20get%20home%20again.

Oh this is awesome!! I’ll be at DL after Fundays - will have to look for this!!
~Ana | Las Vegas, NV | @agaleski on Instagram
ImageImage Image Image Image

Hannay

Postby Hannay » Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:38 pm

TomThoughts wrote:

My currently-owned favorite is a DVC one that I picked up at Old Key West almost two years ago (top pic).... However, I saw the second one on my most recent trip, and I REALLY want to get it...

I have the green one, but that brown retro is really cute!

Hannay

Postby Hannay » Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:46 pm

FrannyFunatic wrote:were there any exclusive disney bags for disney parks? would be cool to see if it hasnt already

Yep! The metal tag will say Disney Parks.

NightStyle

Postby NightStyle » Thu Jul 11, 2024 3:58 pm

Hannay wrote:
FrannyFunatic wrote:were there any exclusive disney bags for disney parks? would be cool to see if it hasnt already

Yep! The metal tag will say Disney Parks.

Thank you. I was wondering about this.

Twinjordan93

Postby Twinjordan93 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 12:28 am

Hannay wrote:
RikyRiky wrote:I recently found this 90th anniversary Donal Duck and I love the fact that it changes the color with UV exposure . So I wanted to share. It is sold at the official Disney Store website, not sure if it can be found at the parks as well

I've never seen this bag at disneyland, do they still have it?

o2thedbld5

Postby o2thedbld5 » Fri Jul 12, 2024 1:56 am

Twinjordan93 wrote:
Hannay wrote:

I've never seen this bag at disneyland, do they still have it?

I was in Downtown Disney's World of Disney this week and yes I think I saw it there with all their other Donald merch. It's easy to spot this bag cause it's so prominent! Lol
This be Aud, o2thedbld, odd!
Fav pop: Thumper :bunny:
ISO: The Jesus from The Big Lebowski, Audrey Hepburn Wacky Wobbler, Mars Attacks Martian

ImageImageImage

Thrillofthehunt

Postby Thrillofthehunt » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:00 am

Love the Member editions!
:freddy3: Image ImageImage

RikyRiky

Postby RikyRiky » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:07 am

Hannay wrote:

Great good luck finding it. I will try at WDW next week, crossing my fingers is not sold out :bounce:

RikyRiky

Postby RikyRiky » Fri Jul 12, 2024 2:53 am

Idk about you guys but when I saw this new Disney Eats line I was so excited to have a mint chocolate Mickey ice-cream sandwich, and then realized that it is not happening but is a new cookie at the Main Street Confectionery at WDW. Don't get me wrong I love the line, the bag, ears and the Spirit Jersey... but a cookie? Seriously? ](*,)

El_PANDA

Postby El_PANDA » Sat Jul 13, 2024 10:10 am

I wish I could get into club 33 that Matterhorn anniversary bag is a must also the ears.

Hannay

Postby Hannay » Sat Jul 13, 2024 1:57 pm

RikyRiky wrote:Idk about you guys but when I saw this new Disney Eats line I was so excited to have a mint chocolate Mickey ice-cream sandwich, and then realized that it is not happening but is a new cookie at the Main Street Confectionery at WDW. Don't get me wrong I love the line, the bag, ears and the Spirit Jersey... but a cookie? Seriously? ](*,)

I thought I saw that there was now a mint chocolate ice cream now available. Let me look though some recent Foodie posts.

Hannay

Postby Hannay » Sat Jul 13, 2024 2:00 pm

Hannay wrote:
RikyRiky wrote:Idk about you guys but when I saw this new Disney Eats line I was so excited to have a mint chocolate Mickey ice-cream sandwich, and then realized that it is not happening but is a new cookie at the Main Street Confectionery at WDW. Don't get me wrong I love the line, the bag, ears and the Spirit Jersey... but a cookie? Seriously? ](*,)

I thought I saw that there was now a mint chocolate ice cream now available. Let me look though some recent Foodie posts.

:) Yeah here - https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7oyeVAO ... ZyeGI4eXRq

RikyRiky

Postby RikyRiky » Sun Jul 14, 2024 3:16 am

Hannay wrote:
Hannay wrote:

:) Yeah here - https://www.instagram.com/reel/C7oyeVAO ... ZyeGI4eXRq

Actually when you open that video it says cookie in the caption. It looks like the sandwich ice cream but is not. I was confused as well.

The Bleach Fan

Postby The Bleach Fan » Mon Jul 15, 2024 2:35 am

There are so many. I saw a glow in the dark web Mickey backpack and that's my fav so far.

Return to “Loungefly”