Do loungefly bags get convention stickers?

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
Joker3346

Do loungefly bags get convention stickers?

Postby Joker3346 » Sat Apr 08, 2023 10:12 am

I dont have any loungefly bags from cons. I was wandering if they have the convention stickers on the tags.. would be cool to see.. also surprised the numbered ones don't have that numerous somewhere as well.

Mrswestcoastfunko

Re: Do loungefly bags get convention stickers?

Postby Mrswestcoastfunko » Sat Apr 08, 2023 11:05 am

You know what I had a buddy that was at wondercon and bought me the powerline set and and saw that the loungefly tag was shared. I am not sure if he mixed them up on accident or if they are really shared… Ill be at sdcc this year so hopefully I remember to check lol
ImageImage

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Mon Apr 10, 2023 12:37 am

If I can remember correctly, I believe my Carl and Corpse Bride loungelfy mini backpack both have the SDCC con sticker on the tag.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

nathan_bakken

Postby nathan_bakken » Mon Apr 10, 2023 11:00 pm

I believe they have the con sticker on the tag for the bag!
Fright Night 2022
instagram: nathan.bakken

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:04 am

Joker3346 wrote:I dont have any loungefly bags from cons. I was wandering if they have the convention stickers on the tags.. would be cool to see.. also surprised the numbered ones don't have that numerous somewhere as well.

Yes - they do. But the stickers are in the bag tags.
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Munke

Postby Munke » Tue Apr 11, 2023 12:53 pm

Majority of the time they have a con sticker.

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Wed Apr 12, 2023 4:29 am

My she-ra bag had the con sticker

NoobMaster69

Postby NoobMaster69 » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:05 pm

I know the 2019 sith trooper bag had an SDCC tag

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Wed Apr 12, 2023 9:23 pm

I believe the couple of mini backpack exclusives from Funkon in 2021 had shared stickers on the tags. Here's the Sanrio one I have.
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

FFNATIC

Postby FFNATIC » Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:59 am

I have a couple on the tags so yes!
This is my signature, I know it's boring, I don't know how to add any badges #-o
Collection is OVER 9,000! honestly, I don't really know I've lost count after 3k!
I collect Funko, Lego, Hallmark, & Bombshells

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Thu Apr 13, 2023 12:12 pm

I remember the Freddy mask from SDCC had the con sticker. But for Loungefly, I'm not so sure. I think the pops that are bundles with the backpacks do at least. Not so sure about the physical backpack.

Hopesdenial

Postby Hopesdenial » Wed Apr 19, 2023 2:14 pm

I believe they do. I think it started last year but not 100% sure. I'd have to check.

obudu

Postby obudu » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:26 am

bluesnote wrote:I remember the Freddy mask from SDCC had the con sticker. But for Loungefly, I'm not so sure. I think the pops that are bundles with the backpacks do at least. Not so sure about the physical backpack.

Damn for real? You must be lucky, I got the shared sticker when I ordered online.

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Thu Apr 20, 2023 2:57 am

Mrswestcoastfunko wrote:You know what I had a buddy that was at wondercon and bought me the powerline set and and saw that the loungefly tag was shared. I am not sure if he mixed them up on accident or if they are really shared… Ill be at sdcc this year so hopefully I remember to check lol

More than likely a mix up I think there should be a con sticker

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Thu Apr 20, 2023 3:19 am

obudu wrote:
bluesnote wrote:I remember the Freddy mask from SDCC had the con sticker. But for Loungefly, I'm not so sure. I think the pops that are bundles with the backpacks do at least. Not so sure about the physical backpack.

Damn for real? You must be lucky, I got the shared sticker when I ordered online.

I got my mask direct from the Funko booth (the one in my profile pic, I took the pic shortly after I got it in hand). And it even says LE 3000 on it. Pretty cool to have in my collection. My only real want, besides the star wars pops, from last year's SDCC. Got lucky with the lottery (finally) after years of not getting anything. Helped out a few buddies and got stuff for myself and family too. Fingers crossed the luck carries over to this year too lol.

obudu

Postby obudu » Wed May 03, 2023 12:16 pm

bluesnote wrote:
obudu wrote:

I got my mask direct from the Funko booth (the one in my profile pic, I took the pic shortly after I got it in hand). And it even says LE 3000 on it. Pretty cool to have in my collection. My only real want, besides the star wars pops, from last year's SDCC. Got lucky with the lottery (finally) after years of not getting anything. Helped out a few buddies and got stuff for myself and family too. Fingers crossed the luck carries over to this year too lol.

Oh you got it from Funko booth. It make sense. I thought you ordered online.
I wasn’t able to get at funko booth last year. Didn’t win a lottery. I had to line up for general line for everyday.
By the time I got a chance to purchase, most of them already sold out :(

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Wed May 03, 2023 5:14 pm

obudu wrote:
bluesnote wrote:
obudu wrote:Damn for real? You must be lucky, I got the shared sticker when I ordered online.

I wasn’t able to get at funko booth last year. Didn’t win a lottery. I had to line up for general line for everyday.

I got super lucky last year and was able to win 3 timeslots after not winning a single lottery since 2017 which required people to camp overnight. I was happy and was able to help out my friends who didn't get in. One of my timeslot was right before the funko panel on Sunday, so I had just enough time to get a restroom pass in Hall H, get to the funko booth, and run back lol.

mattytreks

Postby mattytreks » Wed May 03, 2023 7:31 pm

bluesnote wrote:
obudu wrote:
bluesnote wrote:

I got super lucky last year and was able to win 3 timeslots after not winning a single lottery since 2017 which required people to camp overnight. I was happy and was able to help out my friends who didn't get in. One of my timeslot was right before the funko panel on Sunday, so I had just enough time to get a restroom pass in Hall H, get to the funko booth, and run back lol.

Crossing my fingers that you have equally good fortunes in 2023 with booth access!

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Wed May 03, 2023 11:38 pm

bluesnote wrote:
obudu wrote:
bluesnote wrote:

It is a fine art threading that needle, but you did it remarkably. I've had to do something similar to this and the stress/exhilaration is something to behold.

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Thu May 04, 2023 12:57 am

So jealous you managed to get the mask, it was sold out by time I made up to buy.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

FunkoholicsAnonymous

Postby FunkoholicsAnonymous » Thu May 04, 2023 1:16 am

The few Loungefly I did get from cons have the con sticker
:freddy2:
Hi, my name is Erl
TUFF crew
IG’s:
@funkoholics_anonymous
@operationpop (charity work)

SDCC Funko Pop Up Shop 2017
Funkon 2021
Fundays 2022
Fright Night 2022
Mask-O-Raid 2022
Fundays 2023

Ragnar_7

Postby Ragnar_7 » Thu May 04, 2023 1:41 am

I've seen both stickers but more of the shared side. Regardless the bags look good

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Thu May 04, 2023 3:15 am

mattytreks wrote:
bluesnote wrote:
obudu wrote:

Crossing my fingers that you have equally good fortunes in 2023 with booth access!

Hopefully the funko gods are in all of our favors this year and we get what we want :compress:

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Thu May 04, 2023 12:43 pm

Ragnar_7 wrote:I've seen both stickers but more of the shared side. Regardless the bags look good

Normally they do have the sticker at the convention.
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

obudu

Postby obudu » Tue May 09, 2023 1:04 pm

bluesnote wrote:
obudu wrote:
bluesnote wrote:

Last year was my first time ever attending comic con and fundays. It was unforgettable with a lot of funs, camping, getting in line and a lot of walking. I lost 15lb during that 4 days period lol lol lol
I also got into funko panel but too bad we didn't get a chance to obtain Ahsoka hall H. But overall it was a lot of fun and I'm already excited for this year. 2 months left!!!

obudu

Postby obudu » Tue May 09, 2023 1:05 pm

bluesnote wrote:
mattytreks wrote:
bluesnote wrote:

Hopefully the funko gods are in all of our favors this year and we get what we want :compress:

Crossing my fingers too. Wish y'all the best with funko timeslot lotteries!

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Tue May 09, 2023 9:07 pm

I hope they have some amazing choices this year!! Im still loving my Stranger things bag from last year.
Gotta love those pops :freddy2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Tue May 09, 2023 11:09 pm

Mjacob78 wrote:I hope they have some amazing choices this year!! Im still loving my Stranger things bag from last year.

Oh, I forgot about that! Wonder what ST exclusives the'll have this year!

FuegoGlorious

Postby FuegoGlorious » Thu May 11, 2023 6:41 pm

I thought the sticker comes on the polybag that the bag comes in.
:SW7a:

xalarmxclockx

Postby xalarmxclockx » Tue Jul 25, 2023 6:20 pm

I got some bags from the Loungefly booth at SDCC 2022 (won the exclusives lottery to shop). The stickers are on the tags, and they are all the shared summer convention stickers.
ImageImage

edsteez

Postby edsteez » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:36 pm

This years bags had con stickers

xbloz951

Postby xbloz951 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:06 pm

edsteez wrote:This years bags had con stickers

I did notice this aswell i think con stickers are a great addition

Return to “Loungefly”