Boutique shops

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
1005_echo

Boutique shops

Postby 1005_echo » Mon May 15, 2023 6:50 pm

Just curious about the opinion on boutique shops that order exclusives. I understand that order fulfillment can take time. Some of the exclusives are very different and seem to take lots of time and but have lots of detail

Have you ordered from one, and how was the experience. Would you do it again or think that loungefly should release them on their own.
:freddy2: Funklub member # 10516.

Toys R Us Kid

Re: Boutique shops

Postby Toys R Us Kid » Mon May 15, 2023 7:48 pm

So I just went to Hallmark for a Mother’s Day card and was shocked to see they have a ton of Loungefly bags there. Are they legit? I never heard of them being a retailer but then again, they do carry Funko ornaments.

- sorry, I realize this doesn’t answer your question. If anything I’m adding to it lol
What boutique shops were you referring to?
Jorge, here! Instagram: toys.r.us.kid
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 | "Making Fun" Hollywood Premier | Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Fright Night II 2022 | Mask - O - Raid 2022 | FDO9 Sacramento | Funkon I & II

1005_echo

Postby 1005_echo » Mon May 15, 2023 7:55 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:So I just went to Hallmark for a Mother’s Day card and was shocked to see they have a ton of Loungefly bags there. Are they legit? I never heard of them being a retailer but then again, they do carry Funko ornaments.

- sorry, I realize this doesn’t answer your question. If anything I’m adding to it lol

Haha. No worries. Boutique shops are like "pink a la mode" and "Cody's Corner"
:freddy2: Funklub member # 10516.

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Mon May 15, 2023 8:47 pm

I’ve had small shop bags take a year to get to me. They are cool designs but by the time i forget I even ordered them I no longer even want them.
Gotta love those pops :freddy2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

funkopopfanatic

Postby funkopopfanatic » Mon May 15, 2023 8:53 pm

Toys R Us Kid wrote:So I just went to Hallmark for a Mother’s Day card and was shocked to see they have a ton of Loungefly bags there. Are they legit? I never heard of them being a retailer but then again, they do carry Funko ornaments.

Yes Hallmark are an official retailer :) they even have bags that are only found at Hallmark stores
SDCC Since 2007, Fundays 2018 & 2023!
Collecting Funko since 2011

funkopopfanatic

Postby funkopopfanatic » Mon May 15, 2023 8:54 pm

I’ve ordered from both Collection Lounge and lastylerush and I’ve had great experiences from both. I bought the X LASR Disney Black sequin exclusive from La Style and I love it.
SDCC Since 2007, Fundays 2018 & 2023!
Collecting Funko since 2011

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Tue May 16, 2023 12:20 pm

Most of my loungefly mini backpacks/wallets comes directly from lougefly, but I have also ordered my bags and wallets from pink a la mode and they’re great. I haven’t had any issues with my orders being delayed and or damaged.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Thu May 25, 2023 9:22 am

Delays aren’t the shops fault or necessarily Loungeflys fault either. There’s so many factors that go into it, factory/production issues and shipping/custom delays from overseas are just two big ones. Also quality control, a bag can be remade multiple times if the batch doesn’t come out right delaying it even further. So usually if it’s delayed for the small shop, it’s going to be delayed for Loungefly too…
I love that Loungefly distributes and allows small shops to even get exclusives. They’re very pro small business and promote them, which not a lot of big companies do. Majority of the small shops have amazing customer service (and sometimes are easier to reach than LF who probably gets flooded with emails) and keep you very informed of what’s going on and as soon as they are in possession of the bags they start shipping out. I’ve learned, like with pops, if you don’t like waiting just don’t preorder. I think it’s neat having exclusive bags for various shops, idk just imagine all exclusive pops coming from only Funko.com and nowhere else. :)

some small shops I absolutely love with great customer service are: merchventures, blueculturetees, grotto treasures, 707street, toyznfun, world 1-1 games. Obviously there’s a lot more and experiences will vary, but these are just some of the ones I frequent and love!
Image Image

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu May 25, 2023 9:28 am

Cmpotter wrote:Delays aren’t the shops fault or necessarily Loungeflys fault either. There’s so many factors that go into it, factory/production issues and shipping/custom delays from overseas are just two big ones. Also quality control, a bag can be remade multiple times if the batch doesn’t come out right delaying it even further. So usually if it’s delayed for the small shop, it’s going to be delayed for Loungefly too…
I love that Loungefly distributes and allows small shops to even get exclusives. They’re very pro small business and promote them, which not a lot of big companies do. Majority of the small shops have amazing customer service (and sometimes are easier to reach than LF who probably gets flooded with emails) and keep you very informed of what’s going on and as soon as they are in possession of the bags they start shipping out. I’ve learned, like with pops, if you don’t like waiting just don’t preorder. I think it’s neat having exclusive bags for various shops, idk just imagine all exclusive pops coming from only Funko.com and nowhere else. :)

some small shops I absolutely love with great customer service are: merchventures, blueculturetees, grotto treasures, 707street, toyznfun, world 1-1 games. Obviously there’s a lot more and experiences will vary, but these are just some of the ones I frequent and love!

"oh wow thats cool"

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Thu May 25, 2023 9:40 am

mongoose12 wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:Delays aren’t the shops fault or necessarily Loungeflys fault either. There’s so many factors that go into it, factory/production issues and shipping/custom delays from overseas are just two big ones. Also quality control, a bag can be remade multiple times if the batch doesn’t come out right delaying it even further. So usually if it’s delayed for the small shop, it’s going to be delayed for Loungefly too…

"oh wow thats cool"

Thanks for your engaging reply, Mongoose12.
Image Image

Return to “Loungefly”