Stitch Shoppe Evil Queen Poison Apple Bag

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
Nerdfulthingz

Stitch Shoppe Evil Queen Poison Apple Bag

Postby Nerdfulthingz » Wed May 31, 2023 3:21 pm

So I missed out on this one when it first dropped but managed to snag one in the recent restock…it just arrived and all I can say is YAAAS!! So glad I got it and can’t wait to rock it at SDCC!! Being a child of the 80’s, I’m a fan of the OG Disney movies and Snow White is no exception! The glow on this is so sweet too, great job on this one LF!!
I’d love to hear others thoughts who also got one!
I just like smiling...smilings my favorite

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Stitch Shoppe Evil Queen Poison Apple Bag

Postby lavery01 » Tue Jun 06, 2023 10:09 am

I decided not to get it, but have a bit of regret now. I have to say it’s one very unique looking bag. LF never disappoints on the details and the GITD just takes it over the top! lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Tue Jun 06, 2023 12:22 pm

They have done some really cool ones. Once of my favorites is the lenticular Snow White and Evil Queen Mini
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

BearyAllen

Postby BearyAllen » Tue Jun 06, 2023 1:14 pm

Nerdfulthingz wrote:So I missed out on this one when it first dropped but managed to snag one in the recent restock…it just arrived and all I can say is YAAAS!! So glad I got it and can’t wait to rock it at SDCC!! Being a child of the 80’s, I’m a fan of the OG Disney movies and Snow White is no exception! The glow on this is so sweet too, great job on this one LF!!

I kept seeing that one in my feed, it looks cool, congrats!!

Nerdfulthingz

Postby Nerdfulthingz » Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:01 pm

BearyAllen wrote:
Nerdfulthingz wrote:So I missed out on this one when it first dropped but managed to snag one in the recent restock…it just arrived and all I can say is YAAAS!! So glad I got it and can’t wait to rock it at SDCC!! Being a child of the 80’s, I’m a fan of the OG Disney movies and Snow White is no exception! The glow on this is so sweet too, great job on this one LF!!

I kept seeing that one in my feed, it looks cool, congrats!!

Thank you! I slept in it the first time and by the time I actually decided to pull the trigger…it was gone! :(
Seriously so excited to wear it to SDCC this year!!
I just like smiling...smilings my favorite

Angelstorm

Postby Angelstorm » Thu Jun 08, 2023 6:26 pm

Thank you! I slept in it the first time and by the time I actually decided to pull the trigger…it was gone! :(
Seriously so excited to wear it to SDCC this year!![/quote]

Haha I pack way too much stuff in my backpack for SDCC so it wouldn't work for me for that purpose but I got lucky and managed to get it as well - definitely a pretty sweet bag !

Return to “Loungefly”