Best Ways to Buy Loungefly Bags at a Good Price?

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
Kysban

Best Ways to Buy Loungefly Bags at a Good Price?

Postby Kysban » Sat Jul 08, 2023 10:01 am

Hey there!

I was wondering how folks in North America manage to get their hands on Loungefly bags at the best prices. Do you have any tips on how to find out about discounts or special events (like sales, conventions or Black Friday)?

I'm currently in France but planning a trip to the USA and Canada early next year for a few weeks. It would be great if you could recommend any specialized websites, price comparison platforms (similar to this one we have in France: https://popfly.fr), or fan sites with helpful information that could assist me during my trip. :)

Hope you can help, thanks!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Re: Best Ways to Buy Loungefly Bags at a Good Price?

Postby CaseyJones14 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:08 pm

I'm tagging Crystal on this post since she probably knows lots of tips and tricks. There are lots of IG accounts that you could probably follow that would be helpful, but let's see if Crystal can give you some pointers. Have fun on your trip!

Cmpotter wrote:.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:27 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:I'm tagging Crystal on this post since she probably knows lots of tips and tricks. There are lots of IG accounts that you could probably follow that would be helpful, but let's see if Crystal can give you some pointers. Have fun on your trip!

I thought she couldn’t log into her account?

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:53 pm

Hi! I know during Black Friday and the holidays Loungefly does an amazing sale on their US website along with a lot of the smaller shops here. There is a huge list of authorized retailers but my favorites, and who usually have really good sales, are blueculturetees, grotto treasures, merch ventures, toyznfun, 707 street, and look on US Amazon there’s always random good deals on there! There’s also tons and tons of Facebook groups that post LF sales. I really like Loungefly Under $50- BST, the admin Marianna is really great about posting releases and sales. I haven’t seen a website like that one here, but I could be wrong? The closest that I know of is https://lflounge.com/ LFlounge, they have a paid “VIP” service that you can read about on their site, but even without VIP they still post deals, promo codes and where to find bags so it’s helpful. :) After SDCC, or hopefully if I get a minute before, I’m going to try to start a thread on here to post deals and sales so watch out for that! If you have any questions or need any help at all feel free to message me (:
Image Image

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:54 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:I'm tagging Crystal on this post since she probably knows lots of tips and tricks. There are lots of IG accounts that you could probably follow that would be helpful, but let's see if Crystal can give you some pointers. Have fun on your trip!

I thought she couldn’t log into her account?

Again, he can’t read. Photoshop it into the meme maybe he will understand.
Image Image

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sat Jul 08, 2023 5:58 pm

Cmpotter wrote:Hi! I know during Black Friday and the holidays Loungefly does an amazing sale on their US website along with a lot of the smaller shops here. There is a huge list of authorized retailers but my favorites, and who usually have really good sales, are blueculturetees, grotto treasures, merch ventures, toyznfun, 707 street, and look on US Amazon there’s always random good deals on there! There’s also tons and tons of Facebook groups that post LF sales. I really like Loungefly Under $50- BST, the admin Marianna is really great about posting releases and sales. I haven’t seen a website like that one here, but I could be wrong? The closest that I know of is https://lflounge.com/ LFlounge, they have a paid “VIP” service that you can read about on their site, but even without VIP they still post deals, promo codes and where to find bags so it’s helpful. :) After SDCC, or hopefully if I get a minute before, I’m going to try to start a thread on here to post deals and sales so watch out for that! If you have any questions or need any help at all feel free to message me (:

Wow, that’s cool.

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Thu Jul 20, 2023 9:37 am

You might try Facebook or Black Fridays. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

edsteez

Postby edsteez » Sat Jul 22, 2023 10:28 am

Try using coupons from specific retailers box lunch, hot topic.

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 9:20 pm

Pink a La Mode have good promos on loungelfy items, and more often then not they always seem to have sales…
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Hqsdfan619

Postby Hqsdfan619 » Sun Jul 23, 2023 11:53 pm

Honestly, they have a good selection in the clearance section on their website right now. Hot Topic does 20% off sales too! Another option may be to become a vendor but Im not sure about the process of it! Good luck.

ArmyGuy2017

Postby ArmyGuy2017 » Sun Oct 08, 2023 9:57 pm

Loungefly does do 20% off at times that's when I usually purchase
Attended Fundays : 2017,2018,2019,2022,2023 FDO9 Valencia Funko Hollywood Grand Opening 2022 Mask O Raid

sealordbrian

Postby sealordbrian » Tue Oct 10, 2023 7:31 pm

For me, it's retail at either BoxLunch (in person) or online at Loungefly but I'm not a mega collector either so that's helped quite a bit.

Zomcataj

Postby Zomcataj » Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:24 am

Thank you for all the tips!
Living life to the fullest! :freddy2:

Kixxx90

Postby Kixxx90 » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:21 pm

I just picked up a couple Loungefly bags at my local Marshals yesterday and my sister also found some at her marshals in a different city. I picked up an Elf Backpack with the Meter on the front and the Brave cross body for my wife.
Nice to meet you I'm Thomas

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Fri Dec 01, 2023 12:51 pm

Kixxx90 wrote:I just picked up a couple Loungefly bags at my local Marshals yesterday and my sister also found some at her marshals in a different city. I picked up an Elf Backpack with the Meter on the front and the Brave cross body for my wife.

I was just about to say this! I saw a tiktok where people were finding bags for $29.99. OOOO congrats on your amazing find with the Elf backpack-perfect for the holidays

Ronnie18

Postby Ronnie18 » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:08 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:
Kixxx90 wrote:I just picked up a couple Loungefly bags at my local Marshals yesterday and my sister also found some at her marshals in a different city. I picked up an Elf Backpack with the Meter on the front and the Brave cross body for my wife.

I was just about to say this! I saw a tiktok where people were finding bags for $29.99. OOOO congrats on your amazing find with the Elf backpack-perfect for the holidays

Me too. I have been obsessed with the Marshalls loungefly TikToks. Most stores seem to have the same bags and you can’t beat the price.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Mon Dec 04, 2023 10:22 pm

When buying the bags also be on the lookout for the Loungefly plate. The ones that have metal plates seem to have higher quality material, the leather plates not so much.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:26 am

I saw they are at Marshall's nowadays so that could save you some $$$ :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Tue Dec 05, 2023 2:24 pm

Ohh Marshalls finds!!! I know I’ve seen people post about finding bags at Burlington too
Image Image

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:37 pm

Cmpotter wrote:Ohh Marshalls finds!!! I know I’ve seen people post about finding bags at Burlington too

I actually saw some of those pics! Makes me wanna hunt a little bit, just for fun and see what I find.
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

littlegoldie

Postby littlegoldie » Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:17 am

Shop Disney currently has a sale. Just type in loungefly on the search bar and then under filters, select the low to high option. There's some pretty good gems there.

kmandude92

Postby kmandude92 » Sat Jan 06, 2024 3:16 am

I usually look for them at BoxLunch or Hot Topic and use some extra Hot Cash / Lunch Money to get a discount on them. They're on sale fairly frequently there
Stay Lit, Y'all :-({|=
ISO:
Ezio 21 (looking for all versions - grey outfit, black outfit, blue outfit)
Logan 28 (Box Only - I have the non-bobblehead Pop itself)
Peter Parker 34 (Box Only - I have the Pop itself)
God Loki

FunkoholicsAnonymous

Postby FunkoholicsAnonymous » Sat Jan 06, 2024 4:11 am

Black Friday deals or after New Years bags are pretty cheap. Maybe not the best designs but still some good stuff.
:freddy2:
Hi, my name is Erl
TUFF crew
IG’s:
@funkoholics_anonymous
@operationpop (charity work)

SDCC Funko Pop Up Shop 2017
Funkon 2021
Fundays 2022
Fright Night 2022
Mask-O-Raid 2022
Fundays 2023

xalarmxclockx

Postby xalarmxclockx » Fri Jan 19, 2024 1:06 pm

The small businesses have FANTASTIC sales! Some of my favorites are Pink a la Mode, Grotto Treasures, Cordy's Corner, and 707 Street, but there are so many more.
ImageImage

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:20 pm

Kysban wrote:Hey there!

I was wondering how folks in North America manage to get their hands on Loungefly bags at the best prices. Do you have any tips on how to find out about discounts or special events (like sales, conventions or Black Friday)?

I'm currently in France but planning a trip to the USA and Canada early next year for a few weeks. It would be great if you could recommend any specialized websites, price comparison platforms (similar to this one we have in France: https://popfly.fr), or fan sites with helpful information that could assist me during my trip. :)

Hope you can help, thanks!

I love the sales on their website!!

Return to “Loungefly”