Loungefly for NYCC

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
BatLita

Loungefly for NYCC

Postby BatLita » Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:25 am

I'm excited to see the Loungefly Booth this year! The Mickey Ghost last year was amazing, and I can't wait to see what's new this year.

I'm hoping for like a NY City Map = I think that's a little different and cool for the city.

Anyone else have hopes for NYCC?
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

BatLita

Re: Loungefly for NYCC

Postby BatLita » Sun Jul 30, 2023 11:02 am

A Special for Disney's 100th would be pretty cool as well. A Pop and Bag combo.
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Sun Jul 30, 2023 9:03 pm

Yeah I’m excited to see what they’ll release this year! Last year they did an Asajj Ventress backpack that I immediately bought lol I’m really hoping for Sabine this year to go with Ahsoka and Hera.

*edit: I just remembered Sabine was released overseas already and we are still waiting on a US release…so hmmm I’d also love to see a Thrawn bag or maybe Ezra…I just want all Rebels characters lol
Image Image

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:02 am

Cmpotter wrote:Yeah I’m excited to see what they’ll release this year! Last year they did an Asajj Ventress backpack that I immediately bought lol I’m really hoping for Sabine this year to go with Ahsoka and Hera.

*edit: I just remembered Sabine was released overseas already and we are still waiting on a US release…so hmmm I’d also love to see a Thrawn bag or maybe Ezra…I just want all Rebels characters lol

Ezra would be cool - they have done several Park, but the Ghosts are always together. It would be cool to see them individually.
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:00 pm

I wonder if they will have much for nycc this year
Funko Pop Fan & Loungefly fan.

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:03 pm

Cmpotter wrote:Yeah I’m excited to see what they’ll release this year! Last year they did an Asajj Ventress backpack that I immediately bought lol I’m really hoping for Sabine this year to go with Ahsoka and Hera.

I saw this thread and was like where's Crystal lol

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Mon Jul 31, 2023 2:34 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:

I was literally just thinking that!! lol I hope you'll be able to come out to NYCC because we'd be loungefly buddies! lol \:D/

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • Photographer • Designer
Follow me on Instagram: @heymrosario

Zomcataj

Postby Zomcataj » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:25 pm

Hoping they have something available online like SDCC.
Living life to the fullest! :freddy2:

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Mon Jul 31, 2023 3:33 pm

BatLita wrote:

Ezra would be cool - they have done several Park, but the Ghosts are always together. It would be cool to see them individually.

And so appropriate considering it will be October and Halloween.
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:12 pm

BatLita wrote:

Ahh I was thinking Ezra from Star Wars Rebels, but I’m always down for more Haunted Mansion too lol individual ghost bags would be neat or ooooo a Constance bag!!!!
Image Image

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Mon Jul 31, 2023 8:15 pm

heymrosario wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:

I was literally just thinking that!! lol I hope you'll be able to come out to NYCC because we'd be loungefly buddies! lol \:D/

Lol!! I’m trying I’m trying :( already putting together matching outfits/loungefly in my head just in case hahaha
Image Image

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Mon Jul 31, 2023 9:50 pm

Cmpotter wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:

Lol!! I’m trying I’m trying :( already putting together matching outfits/loungefly in my head just in case hahaha

I really need to be on your level with that lol I'm thinking of going with, of course, marvel-themed outfits again, but I need to hunt for those older Loungefly backpacks to match!

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:02 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

I really need to be on your level with that lol I'm thinking of going with, of course, marvel-themed outfits again, but I need to hunt for those older Loungefly backpacks to match!

I only have a few marvel bags and of course they’re mostly Spidey universe or Loki. Nic is big on Captain America and Captain Carter and has a bunch of their bags :) I’m trying to do less Disney at the cons but it’s so hard when I love Disney so much lol lol lol
Image Image

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Mon Jul 31, 2023 10:11 pm

Cmpotter wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:

I only have a few marvel bags and of course they’re mostly Spidey universe or Loki. Nic is big on Captain America and Captain Carter and has a bunch of their bags :) I’m trying to do less Disney at the cons but it’s so hard when I love Disney so much lol lol lol

Oh! maybe I should borrow yours or Nic's bags for a day haha lol lol lol

Maybe do a Disney-bound approach, but with other characters... oh wait, is that the same as cosplaying? haha lol

squirkpoo

Postby squirkpoo » Tue Aug 01, 2023 4:45 am

I didn't even know there was a Sabine one! Just looked it up and ahhhh hope it's accessible here soon. 8-[
Collecting Since 2012
:pooh:
I'm either at Disneyland
or on Instagram: @squirkpoo
That's it. Ok, bye!

brunette_nerdette

Postby brunette_nerdette » Tue Aug 01, 2023 5:48 am

Oh they made a Sabine, I need that lol I really hope they do Thrawn, he is my favorite!!!
:SW1: Collector since 2013 • Funatic of the Week 2022
NYCC 2023
C2E2 2024

Fandoms:
Star Wars, Marvel, Anime, & DC

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Tue Aug 01, 2023 12:17 pm

Cmpotter wrote:
BatLita wrote:

Ahh I was thinking Ezra from Star Wars Rebels, but I’m always down for more Haunted Mansion too lol individual ghost bags would be neat or ooooo a Constance bag!!!!

Lol - I should have know by the photo lol
Constance would be really cool - there's a lot of interesting characters from the Haunted Mansion -
The Duelers would be pretty interesting to do.
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:25 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

Maybe do a Disney-bound approach, but with other characters... oh wait, is that the same as cosplaying? haha lol

Nic and Kim know better than me when it comes to bounding. I think bounding you're more dressing similar to the character unlike cosplay where you're kind of wearing their exact costume? lol I'm still learning
Image Image

heymrosario
SCCA 2023
SCCA 2023

Postby heymrosario » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:29 pm

Cmpotter wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:

Nic and Kim know better than me when it comes to bounding. I think bounding you're more dressing similar to the character unlike cosplay where you're kind of wearing their exact costume? lol I'm still learning

I'm definitely still learning and trying too haha I might just start a "Con Bounding" at this point haha That would actually be fun to see at cons! \:D/

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:29 pm

BatLita wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:
BatLita wrote:

Lol - I should have know by the photo lol
Constance would be really cool - there's a lot of interesting characters from the Haunted Mansion -
The Duelers would be pretty interesting to do.

haha it's ok!! Disney is actually my first love and what I mainly collect, Star Wars second. Majority of my Loungefly collection is Disney and it's getting out of control lol lol but yeah tons of characters, seeing what they could do with the stretching room portraits. I have the Sally Slater tightrope girl bag and it's probably one of my all time favorites, I want a crossbody bag of her!
Image Image

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:31 pm

brunette_nerdette wrote:

Oh they made a Sabine, I need that lol I really hope they do Thrawn, he is my favorite!!!

It's gorgeous!! Just patiently waiting for the US release lol They've been making more Rebels characters and maybe with the new Ahsoka show we will get a Thrawn bag, he is one of my favorites as well!!
Image Image

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Tue Aug 01, 2023 9:40 pm

heymrosario wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

I'm definitely still learning and trying too haha I might just start a "Con Bounding" at this point haha That would actually be fun to see at cons! \:D/

I tried a Spider-Gwen/Gwen-Stacy mashup and Rapunzel for SDCC, other days I just wore fitting attire to match my Loungefly; Boba fett, Smores Mickey bag for Fundays, Loki, and the sequin Birthday bag on my birthday :)
Image Image

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Thu Aug 03, 2023 12:16 pm

Cmpotter wrote:
heymrosario wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:

I tried a Spider-Gwen/Gwen-Stacy mashup and Rapunzel for SDCC, other days I just wore fitting attire to match my Loungefly; Boba fett, Smores Mickey bag for Fundays, Loki, and the sequin Birthday bag on my birthday :)

I really like the sequin ones, and have a bunch - those are my favorite ones
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Sat Aug 05, 2023 10:39 pm

BatLita wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:
heymrosario wrote:

I really like the sequin ones, and have a bunch - those are my favorite ones

Me too!! I was trying to stick to only sequin at first but then just went wild lol I just picked up the new Disney parks orange and black sequin bow Halloween bag it’s so pretty in person!
Image Image

ManilliQuackenbo

Postby ManilliQuackenbo » Fri Aug 11, 2023 9:37 pm

BatLita wrote:I'm excited to see the Loungefly Booth this year! The Mickey Ghost last year was amazing, and I can't wait to see what's new this year.

I'm hoping for like a NY City Map = I think that's a little different and cool for the city.

That one and the stitch were amazing last year. They've done great with their convention disney bags lately. Excited for more.

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:04 am

ManilliQuackenbo wrote:
BatLita wrote:I'm excited to see the Loungefly Booth this year! The Mickey Ghost last year was amazing, and I can't wait to see what's new this year.

That one and the stitch were amazing last year. They've done great with their convention disney bags lately. Excited for more.

Yes! The Stitch was great. I really liked they had coordinating outfits for the bags. I hope they do that again this year.
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

fieldsy32

Postby fieldsy32 » Mon Aug 14, 2023 11:46 am

I’d like to see a full size proton pack!
Eric, decently tall guy.

2017, 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023 Fundays
Funko HQ Grand Opening
2015, 2017, 2018, 2023 FDO
2022 Fright Night

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Tue Aug 15, 2023 11:54 am

fieldsy32 wrote:I’d like to see a full size proton pack!

I would also like that,

waltstikiland

Postby waltstikiland » Wed Aug 16, 2023 4:33 pm

So much fun to think about what we might see for NYCC!

I would love to see a fun Disney Parks related bag this year at NYCC.

Maybe a really fun bag of the ghost would be awesome as Ahsoka will have been fully out by then!
Started collecting Funko back in 2012!

I am a huge Star Wars fan as well as all things Mid-Century! :mickey2:
I love to go to Tiki Bars and all of Tiki Culture

Love all things Freddy and love to learn more about Funko history!

NYCC 2015-2022
Star Wars Celebration 2022-23

jumpinlilies

Postby jumpinlilies » Wed Aug 16, 2023 7:32 pm

waltstikiland wrote:So much fun to think about what we might see for NYCC!

I would love to see a fun Disney Parks related bag this year at NYCC.

Maybe a really fun bag of the ghost would be awesome as Ahsoka will have been fully out by then!

I am also excited for NYCCI Honestly, I don't get a lot of Loungely products but I recent became interested in their wallets. Hoping that they ahve a cool one available for NYCC because I would definately get it. I hope it is a Boba Fett themed one lol He's my favorite!

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Thu Aug 17, 2023 10:52 am

I like the map idea.

sealordbrian

Postby sealordbrian » Sun Aug 20, 2023 1:03 pm

Big fan of the Harry Potter scenes. I'd personally love to see another HP Loungefly, as they display so well. And it would align with the Harry Potter exhibit in NYCC at the end of the convention.

SNAP121

Postby SNAP121 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:58 pm

sealordbrian wrote:Big fan of the Harry Potter scenes. I'd personally love to see another HP Loungefly, as they display so well. And it would align with the Harry Potter exhibit in NYCC at the end of the convention.

Would be cool to see a monster book loungefly.

SNAP121

Postby SNAP121 » Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:59 pm

ManilliQuackenbo wrote:

I really liked that one too. They always do great with stitch bags.

kdmlvr

Postby kdmlvr » Mon Aug 21, 2023 12:55 pm

Maybe we get the ghost ship from rebels

xbloz951

Postby xbloz951 » Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:04 pm

End the year off with some bangers SDCC wasnt so great.

sealordbrian

Postby sealordbrian » Sun Aug 27, 2023 12:48 am

SNAP121 wrote:
sealordbrian wrote:Big fan of the Harry Potter scenes. I'd personally love to see another HP Loungefly, as they display so well. And it would align with the Harry Potter exhibit in NYCC at the end of the convention.

Would be cool to see a monster book loungefly.

Absolutely. That would be killer!

Deaf Funko

Postby Deaf Funko » Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:30 am

Ohh, Thrawn. Yes I would like to see more of General Thrawn

Deaf Funko

Postby Deaf Funko » Sun Aug 27, 2023 8:31 am

kdmlvr wrote:Maybe we get the ghost ship from rebels

With chopper pop (diamond) \:D/

BatLita

Postby BatLita » Fri Sep 01, 2023 10:23 am

SNAP121 wrote:
ManilliQuackenbo wrote:

I really liked that one too. They always do great with stitch bags.

They do! The Pooh Halloween ones have been amazing this year too! Each one is cuter than the next
FRIGHT NIGHT 2022
FUNDAYS 2022
SDCC 2022
NYCC 2022
NYCC 2019
ECCC 2019
NYCC 2018
NYCC 2017
NYCC 2016
NYCC 2015

Return to “Loungefly”