Loungefly Bags at Disney

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
DietPops

Loungefly Bags at Disney

Postby DietPops » Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:33 pm

I know when I go to Disney I’ll be purchasing at least one (likely more) Loungefly bag. It seems every shop has a unique and fun bag to consider for the collection. My personal favorite is my Haunted Mansion bag. What’s your favorite Disney Loungefly?

lilbologna

Re: Loungefly Bags at Disney

Postby lilbologna » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:39 pm

There are so many I love! I like to look for ones that will be useful/wearable in multiple situations. My favorite right now is a pin bag from wall-e, but i just recently saw a similar Winnie the Pooh one I'm eyeing!
:freddy1:
ImageImageImage

DietPops

Postby DietPops » Thu Feb 01, 2024 5:30 pm

lilbologna wrote:There are so many I love! I like to look for ones that will be useful/wearable in multiple situations. My favorite right now is a pin bag from wall-e, but i just recently saw a similar Winnie the Pooh one I'm eyeing!

Functionality for the situation is such a great point. I have one that is absolutely adorable, but not very “ride” friendly at the parks.

I’m going to take a look at Winnie the Pooh, sounds like a fun one!

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:06 pm

DietPops wrote:I know when I go to Disney I’ll be purchasing at least one (likely more) Loungefly bag. It seems every shop has a unique and fun bag to consider for the collection. My personal favorite is my Haunted Mansion bag. What’s your favorite Disney Loungefly?

Haunted Mansion is an awesome bag, my other favorites that I have are the Godzilla, Jurassic Park and NBC one.
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:29 pm

My wife and sister are huge fans and now my lil girl is taking an interest. Heaven help me, her favorites are Winnie the Pooh.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

thejosh2010
HoF 2020 & CotM
HoF 2020 & CotM

Postby thejosh2010 » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:34 pm

jcrook wrote:My wife and sister are huge fans and now my lil girl is taking an interest. Heaven help me, her favorites are Winnie the Pooh.

Loungefly was such a great acquisition for Funko! So many super adorable designs and even a few cool pop and bag combo’s!!
COTM 01/18
HALL OF FAME 2020 #79
IG: THEJOSH2010
Funko LOVE in the Heart of the Appalachia

partner-in-crime

Postby partner-in-crime » Thu Feb 01, 2024 10:57 pm

I’ve lost count of how many Loungefly bags and wallets I have, just got a Godzilla one just in time to go see Godzilla minus one, minus color
Hello funatics, I'm Alana and I love collecting dragon pops.

FUNDAYS 2016, 2018, 2019, 2022
FDO LA 8
World Premiere Making Fun
FUNKO Hollywood Grand Opening
[color=#FF8000]Mask O Raid 2022[/color]

lilbologna

Postby lilbologna » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:23 am

DietPops wrote:
lilbologna wrote:There are so many I love! I like to look for ones that will be useful/wearable in multiple situations. My favorite right now is a pin bag from wall-e, but i just recently saw a similar Winnie the Pooh one I'm eyeing!

Functionality for the situation is such a great point. I have one that is absolutely adorable, but not very “ride” friendly at the parks.

I’m going to take a look at Winnie the Pooh, sounds like a fun one!

I also like to carry a more "general" one so that way I can wear it to all the parks! I was looking at some and decided I'd probably only wear them to the specific park it was referencing. Same with buying non-disney ones, I have to really think about where I'd wear it!
ImageImageImage

Sarcasticguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Postby Sarcasticguy » Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:49 am

For me it's the full sized Hercules+Pegasus print bag. It's too bad they don't make more neutral bags like these.
Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

DietPops

Postby DietPops » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:18 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:For me it's the full sized Hercules+Pegasus print bag. It's too bad they don't make more neutral bags like these.

This is so true. I hope there is consideration to expand the product line in the future. I know my house would have even more LF bags if that were the case. Actually, I’m looking to find a gift for a friend and I’m going to take a look at the bag you referenced here.

Vinyl4Blood

Postby Vinyl4Blood » Fri Feb 02, 2024 3:21 pm

Most of my wife's LF Bags are princess ones.
But she does usually bring a non-gender specific LF bag when we go to the parks so we can switch off.
She has a Groot and a Darth vader (with roses) one that we usually take.

Although... when we went to D23, I ended up wearing her snow-white bag more than she did. I didn't mind. As a matter of fact, I wore a snow-white tee with it and Rob Liefeld seemed to get a kick out of it.
-They call me... Wes (AKA ScrappyMosier on Twitter & Vinyl4Blood on IG)
"OMG.. I need that"
Pop Grail wish list: Freddy Stark Pop and Comic Con 2009 "Big Fred" wobbler, Camp Fundays Freddy as Spartan. Any condition.

DietPops

Postby DietPops » Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:13 pm

Vinyl4Blood wrote:Most of my wife's LF Bags are princess ones.
But she does usually bring a non-gender specific LF bag when we go to the parks so we can switch off.
She has a Groot and a Darth vader (with roses) one that we usually take.

Although... when we went to D23, I ended up wearing her snow-white bag more than she did. I didn't mind. As a matter of fact, I wore a snow-white tee with it and Rob Liefeld seemed to get a kick out of it.

Ha, my husband switches off with me in the parks too. Honestly, LF is my go to for the parks, I couldn’t imagine going without one. But switching off is a key aspect for a long day.

Ohlordypops

Postby Ohlordypops » Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:28 am

I have the 50th anniversary LF that I used on our last trip. This year we're going during the holidays so I have a holiday one. Our daughter has a princess one she loved wearing on our trip! Definitely nice not to have to carry everything for the family in just my bag.
Hi! It's Lauren
IG & Twitter: Ohlordypops
Follow me on Instagram: @ohlordypops

xalarmxclockx

Postby xalarmxclockx » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:00 pm

lilbologna wrote:My favorite right now is a pin bag from wall-e

I saw that Wall-E one. It's so cute and a great way to display pins. I have some cork boards to display pins at home, but I'm nervous to wear them out, even with the locking backs. I never want to lose or scratch one. Bags like that where the pins are protected are awesome.
ImageImage

xalarmxclockx

Postby xalarmxclockx » Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:04 pm

I'm a big fan of all of the cosplay bags from The Nightmare Before Christmas. I have the Oogie glow in the dark bag from a few years ago, and it's still a go-to. I wore it on my recent trip and got so many compliments. Plus, it glows! Another favorite is the Mayor with the lenticular that changes faces. Loungefly is the perfect park bag and holds everything perfectly.
ImageImage

DietPops

Postby DietPops » Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:18 pm

xalarmxclockx wrote:I'm a big fan of all of the cosplay bags from The Nightmare Before Christmas. I have the Oogie glow in the dark bag from a few years ago, and it's still a go-to. I wore it on my recent trip and got so many compliments. Plus, it glows! Another favorite is the Mayor with the lenticular that changes faces. Loungefly is the perfect park bag and holds everything perfectly.

Nightmare Before Christmas LF bag is a great choice for the Halloween parties in the parks as well. Actually, pretty perfect! I love how the glow in the dark bags really do glow in the dark.

lilbologna

Postby lilbologna » Mon Feb 12, 2024 12:24 pm

xalarmxclockx wrote:I'm a big fan of all of the cosplay bags from The Nightmare Before Christmas. I have the Oogie glow in the dark bag from a few years ago, and it's still a go-to. I wore it on my recent trip and got so many compliments. Plus, it glows! Another favorite is the Mayor with the lenticular that changes faces. Loungefly is the perfect park bag and holds everything perfectly.

the only thing that annoys me about taking a loungefly to the parks is my water bottle doesn't fit in the side pockets! but now they just released that backpack organizer that could hold bottles inside, definitely eyeing that
ImageImageImage

DietPops

Postby DietPops » Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:46 pm

lilbologna wrote:

the only thing that annoys me about taking a loungefly to the parks is my water bottle doesn't fit in the side pockets! but now they just released that backpack organizer that could hold bottles inside, definitely eyeing that

It’s a good point, but I like the small size of the average LF bag because it’s so easy to put by my feet on the rides. The bigger the bag, the more difficult foot space becomes.

imbatgirlpop

Postby imbatgirlpop » Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:17 pm

lol

There’s always something cute and my mind goes to how can I cosplay and one day I’ll need this for something lol

Orozcoj24

Postby Orozcoj24 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:24 am

DietPops wrote:I know when I go to Disney I’ll be purchasing at least one (likely more) Loungefly bag. It seems every shop has a unique and fun bag to consider for the collection. My personal favorite is my Haunted Mansion bag. What’s your favorite Disney Loungefly?

The Disneyland castle bag

Orozcoj24

Postby Orozcoj24 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:24 am

DietPops wrote:

Nightmare Before Christmas LF bag is a great choice for the Halloween parties in the parks as well. Actually, pretty perfect! I love how the glow in the dark bags really do glow in the dark.

Agreed!

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:23 am

Orozcoj24 wrote:

That castle bag is impressive; they really outdid themselves on the design.

Orozcoj24

Postby Orozcoj24 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 7:53 pm

wolfy233 wrote:
Orozcoj24 wrote:

That castle bag is impressive; they really outdid themselves on the design.

Loungefly just released another castle bag for the sleeping beauty anniversary but even though its the same castle as disneyland it does have lots of differences so i prefer the parks version

squirkpoo

Postby squirkpoo » Sun Apr 21, 2024 11:06 pm

My favorite Disney Parks Loungefly has always been the OG Pumpkin Mickey mini backpack!
Collecting Since 2012
:pooh:
I'm either at Disneyland
or on Instagram: @squirkpoo
That's it. Ok, bye!

GenericCloneTrooper

Postby GenericCloneTrooper » Mon Apr 22, 2024 8:17 pm

The textured mini backpacks are nice
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Just a simple SDCC and SWC fan making his way through the galaxy

CAHLEB

Postby CAHLEB » Fri Apr 26, 2024 12:02 am

I'm not going to lie. I hate buying parks exclusive Loungeflys lol. Everyone has them. If I do get them I'll try not to wear it until well after it's sold out/gone. I'm the same way with my ears lol.

Mjacob78

Postby Mjacob78 » Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:35 am

They have toooo many cute ones lol. I think my favorite I have is my emperor new groove ones
Gotta love those pops :freddy2:
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

edsteez

Postby edsteez » Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:43 pm

So many to choose from!

Return to “Loungefly”