Iridescent Wedding Collection

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
Orozcoj24

Iridescent Wedding Collection

Postby Orozcoj24 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:07 am

Just got the new Iridescent Wedding wallet and crossbody for my fiance, i feel like they would be perfect for her bachelorette party and even having the wallet for her phone and other essentials on our wedding day.

Orozcoj24

Re: Iridescent Wedding Collection

Postby Orozcoj24 » Sat Apr 20, 2024 4:08 am

They also match a pair of ears she bought at Tokyo Disney so would be perfect for the parks, can switch out the bows too. Feels like a must have.

Lilfinger

Postby Lilfinger » Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:26 am

I'm wish this wedding line came out before I got married I agree this is a must have for Disney/loungefly loving brides

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri May 17, 2024 9:24 am

Orozcoj24 wrote:Just got the new Iridescent Wedding wallet and crossbody for my fiance, i feel like they would be perfect for her bachelorette party and even having the wallet for her phone and other essentials on our wedding day.

Great thinking for sure on the Iridescent set! Congrats on the upcoming wedding. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Loungefly”