Liz VP at Loungefly Has asked for Funatic’s Help!!!

Unique and collectable accessories for everyday life. If you’re a fan of it, there is most likely a Loungefly accessory for it
kitkats_mommy

Liz VP at Loungefly Has asked for Funatic’s Help!!!

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:46 pm

Good Day Funatics!!!

Liz the VP of Creative at Loungefly has asked for our help. They would like color suggestions for their Pin Trader line.

Please add your ideas below and I will be forwarding them all to her!

Thank you for your help!!
Last edited by kitkats_mommy on Sat Feb 15, 2020 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

Sarcasticguy
Hall of Fame Class of 2023
Hall of Fame Class of 2023

Re: Loungefly Has asked for Funatic’s Help!!!

Postby Sarcasticguy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 2:51 pm

This deep red would probably be a good one:

Hi, I'm Scott.
Instagram: @Sarcasticguy89
ISO:
Any Fallout Protos
Aliens Ellen Ripley Rock Candy Proto
Furiosa and Normal Immortan Joe Protos
SDCC '13 Bloody Predator Pop!
Retro Freddy Thor | Retro Freddy Skeletor

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Fri Feb 14, 2020 7:43 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:This deep red would probably be a good one:

Love that color!!!
I'm Josie, super uber nerd here!! Collector of Funko, Pins and Patches. Self Proclaimed Loungefly Ambassador/Guru lol Funko's Funatic of the week 6/17/15. The United Funko Family Founder. Check out my Insta @Loungefly._.Addict

a99kitten
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Re: Liz VP at Loungefly Has asked for Funatic’s Help!!!

Postby a99kitten » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:29 pm

Black seems nice and basic (also easiest to keep clean). The red really pops! I'd always suggest a pretty pink for anything :)
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month! 2021 Hall of Fame!
5 Customs, 70 protos, 2800+ POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Soda, Dorbz..)

ImageImage

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:32 pm

Since my first two suggestions were black and red I will say a dark blue. I would also think a two tone black and red would look nice.

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:45 pm

a99kitten wrote:Black seems nice and basic (also easiest to keep clean). The red really pops! I'd always suggest a pretty pink for anything :)

Black is also my favorite, especially since it goes with everything :) But if I had to choose another color, maybe white (even if it is difficult to keep clean), and red.
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Sun Feb 16, 2020 12:50 pm

Black is also my favorite... but perhaps funko blue and metallic silver, gold, and pearl...
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:08 pm

In line with this, would there be any chance that we have something like this that are for men? That would be great, and will definitey pick one up! :D
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

CollectorBadger

Postby CollectorBadger » Sun Feb 16, 2020 1:49 pm

I’m a fan of forest green, seems to be a good background for pins to pop

Nick IG: collector.badger

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:33 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:Since my first two suggestions were black and red I will say a dark blue. I would also think a two tone black and red would look nice.

I always loved the black and red combo. I think the black looks nice and goes with everything. The red really pops but I think we want the color of the pins to pop more and be the primary focus of the bag since it's a pin trader. People need to notice the pins in order to trade! I think lighter colors that aren't as bright, like maybe a lavender?
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
San Diego Comic Con 2007-2019, 2022-2024
Wonder Con 2012-2019

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 5:40 pm

Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:Since my first two suggestions were black and red I will say a dark blue. I would also think a two tone black and red would look nice.

I always loved the black and red combo. I think the black looks nice and goes with everything. The red really pops but I think we want the color of the pins to pop more and be the primary focus of the bag since it's a pin trader. People need to notice the pins in order to trade! I think lighter colors that aren't as bright, like maybe a lavender?

Solid points! Lavender would look good. What about light blue and brown? The same colors as Funko HQ? Additionally, what about navy and tan? The same colors as the Funko letterman jacket?

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:10 pm

renardchua wrote:In line with this, would there be any chance that we have something like this that are for men? That would be great, and will definitey pick one up! :D

Actually talking to them about this today. They’re already planning a full size pin trader bag for the fellas.

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Sun Feb 16, 2020 6:29 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:

Solid points! Lavender would look good. What about light blue and brown? The same colors as Funko HQ? Additionally, what about navy and tan? The same colors as the Funko letterman jacket?

I like the funko HQ color suggestions
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:29 pm

black would be my choice
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

Minyinz610

Postby Minyinz610 » Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:41 pm

Kal-El-051 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:

I was going to recommend a light purple or lavender color, so I totally agree with you.
Hi!!! My name is Noah. Pop collector since 2016.
ImageImageImage

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:10 am

kitkats_mommy wrote:
renardchua wrote:In line with this, would there be any chance that we have something like this that are for men? That would be great, and will definitey pick one up! :D

Actually talking to them about this today. They’re already planning a full size pin trader bag for the fellas.

Oh yeah, can’t wait for this one! \:D/ \:D/
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:18 pm

Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
Flampsy wrote:I always loved the black and red combo. I think the black looks nice and goes with everything. The red really pops but I think we want the color of the pins to pop more and be the primary focus of the bag since it's a pin trader. People need to notice the pins in order to trade! I think lighter colors that aren't as bright, like maybe a lavender?

I like the funko HQ color suggestions

The more I think about it the more I like it as well! Let’s go Loungefly, make my dreams come true!

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:19 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:

This is the best news of the day for me! I am in need of a new “Con” bag so I will be waiting for this.

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:21 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:

Nice =D> =D> =D>
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:26 pm

Sent screenshots of the wish list thread and of this thread to Liz she is very thankful for all the input and said keep 'em coming!!!

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Mon Feb 17, 2020 4:43 pm

Sarcasticguy wrote:This deep red would probably be a good one:

I have to agree, I love this color, red is one of my favorite colors. lol
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Flampsy

Postby Flampsy » Tue Feb 18, 2020 2:42 am

Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:

This is the best news of the day for me! I am in need of a new “Con” bag so I will be waiting for this.

Same! I'd be interested in a larger bag for cons to carry my stuff around, especially SDCC since I have to carry so much stuff
Fundays 2017, 2022, 2023
Wonder Con 2012-2019

stayf3d

Postby stayf3d » Tue Feb 18, 2020 5:03 am

I think black works the best, allows for alot of color contrast with the pins.
:freddy3:

Wondercon & SDCC since 2011
ISO: Lost & Game of Thrones Protos

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:53 am

Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:Actually talking to them about this today. They’re already planning a full size pin trader bag for the fellas.

Same! I'd be interested in a larger bag for cons to carry my stuff around, especially SDCC since I have to carry so much stuff

I have been trying to convince them we need a "Con Survival Bag" and new LE patches and pins you can only get at conventions to show all the ones you've been too!

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:03 pm

Would white really make the pins pop more? Or black?

geekypeeples

Postby geekypeeples » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:09 pm

I'm a fan of a bold splash of high five fantastic color like Green, Pink, Purple really excellent post and it's nice to have the reach out for feedback for the family #lovingthispopfamilyofcollectors
Be well and blessed; g'journey and Keep Lovin' this Pop Life!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

kitkats_mommy

Postby kitkats_mommy » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:17 pm

geekypeeples wrote:I'm a fan of a bold splash of high five fantastic color like Green, Pink, Purple really excellent post and it's nice to have the reach out for feedback for the family #lovingthispopfamilyofcollectors

They have been loving the feedback!! They definitely love getting input from their fans!!!

geekypeeples

Postby geekypeeples » Tue Feb 18, 2020 12:26 pm

That puts a loungefly lovely smile on my funatic face

kitkats_mommy wrote:
geekypeeples wrote:I'm a fan of a bold splash of high five fantastic color like Green, Pink, Purple really excellent post and it's nice to have the reach out for feedback for the family #lovingthispopfamilyofcollectors

They have been loving the feedback!! They definitely love getting input from their fans!!!
Be well and blessed; g'journey and Keep Lovin' this Pop Life!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:33 pm

I second this request... I would rock something manlier at SDCC
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:33 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

I have been trying to convince them we need a "Con Survival Bag" and new LE patches and pins you can only get at conventions to show all the ones you've been too!

Con Survival Bag?! SIGN ME UP!!!
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

Nerdfulthingz

Postby Nerdfulthingz » Tue Feb 18, 2020 3:57 pm

I think if they could make one that looked like cork that would be awesome!! So many people display their pins on cork boards so a cork looking backpack would be awesome!!
I just like smiling...smilings my favorite

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:08 pm

I'm partial to galaxy colors. Remember when that was the trend? I miss it. The con survival bag sounds like a great idea too!

And if they're looking for ideas, cross body bags are amazing! Love that hands free experience.
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

Tynett
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby Tynett » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:15 pm

My favorite color is yellow/orange but I never see enough bags these colors! Also animal.prints are in in a huge way, how about a leopard print?
Collection Focus - Star Wars, LOST, Video Games, 90's TV
Image Image

Libertyroxx

Postby Libertyroxx » Tue Feb 18, 2020 4:20 pm

L3g3nD33 wrote:

I second this request... I would rock something manlier at SDCC

I have a the miniature bag of holding from Think Geek that I use at Cons. Very similar idea except velcro backed patches. I'd love a small sidebag lack that for pins.
Proud member of The United Funko Family
Fundays 2015 through 2019, 2022, 2023
FDO 7 NYC FDO 8 Sacramento FDO 9 Las Vegas
Fright Night 1 & 2 , HQ Grand Opening, Making Fun Premier, Funko Hollywood Grand Opening, Funkon 1

Funklub member # 14829
Collections Star Wars, IRON MAIDEN :headbang: , Doctor Who, Marvel, Movies, Freddy Funko, Spastik/Fantastik Plastik

ImageImage

Kwik_One

Postby Kwik_One » Tue Feb 18, 2020 6:51 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:Good Day Funatics!!!

Liz the VP of Creative at Loungefly has asked for our help. They would like color suggestions for their Pin Trader line.

Personally, I like black. Most pins can be seen clearly and they t hides dirt.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:00 pm

Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:
kitkats_mommy wrote:Actually talking to them about this today. They’re already planning a full size pin trader bag for the fellas.

I usually take multiple trips back to my hotel room during SDCC just to drop stuff off. A good size bag may alleviate some of that back and forth.

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Tue Feb 18, 2020 8:01 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:
Flampsy wrote:
Kal-El-051 wrote:

I like the sounds of this. The stitching on the inside of the bag can reference all of the major cons.

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Tue Feb 18, 2020 11:28 pm

kitkats_mommy wrote:Good Day Funatics!!!

Rose gold or pink since this is mostly targeted to females. Additionally, lilac and a tan color. But if they did Disney princess colorways, that would do well also!
ImageImageImageImage

keyese

Postby keyese » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:38 pm

Tynett wrote:My favorite color is yellow/orange but I never see enough bags these colors! Also animal.prints are in in a huge way, how about a leopard print?

I would also love orange!
AKA ElizabethKeyes on Twitch or keyese on Discord :freddy2:
ISO Mystery Minis!
Lord of the Rings: Eowyn (HT) and Lurtz (HT)
Avengers Endgame: 1/72 Hulk, 1/72 Hawkeye, 1/24 Black Widow (all Walmart exclusives)

funkopants777

Postby funkopants777 » Wed Feb 19, 2020 5:45 pm

I’m ordering mine!! Hope I’ll get it before Eccc :)

Can’t go wrong with white!
And someone’s suggestion of rose gold is good too!
This will be my first loungefly product :D
ImageImageImage

Return to “Loungefly”