Will Mondo make an appearance at NYCC this year?

Funko’s latest acquisition, Mondo is an American company known for releasing limited edition screen printed posters for films, television shows, and comics, as well as vinyl movie soundtracks, clothing and apparel, toys, and re-issues of VHS releases
drtorch

Re: Will Mondo make an appearance at NYCC this year?

Postby drtorch » Wed Sep 28, 2022 2:13 am

I love the prints, I hope so!

RichCo

Postby RichCo » Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:49 am

I was told they dont normally show up to NYCC, but really hoping they surprise us at the booth. Worried about online drops w/ cell signal inside the con lol
Attended
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
Funkon 2021
NYCC Fright Night 2022
Camp Fundays

Proud Funatic since 2012!
:freddy2:

Image Image Image Image

GimmeFunkoNow

Postby GimmeFunkoNow » Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:58 pm

Lord Bacon wrote:
GimmeFunkoNow wrote:
Lord Bacon wrote:
If you're are able to attend both, I guess you can do Bottleneck's event in Brooklyn that starts at 6, spend an hour or so there, catch a ride to the Javitz Center and arrive right before Fright Night starts at 8 :-k
https://twitter.com/BottleneckNYC/status/1574778101396959232?s=20&t=SnGoXE7xxC2iXeVOSsLo2w

Oh yea! Saw the tweet this morning. You trying for ticks too?

Yup
In order to attend the event, you MUST purchase a ticket. Tickets will be released on Thursday, September 29th @ 12PM EST via Eventbrite.

Lord Bacon

Postby Lord Bacon » Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:04 pm

GimmeFunkoNow wrote:
Lord Bacon wrote:

Yup
In order to attend the event, you MUST purchase a ticket. Tickets will be released on Thursday, September 29th @ 12PM EST via Eventbrite.

GL!
Image Image Image Image Image

GimmeFunkoNow

Postby GimmeFunkoNow » Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:59 pm

Lord Bacon wrote:
GimmeFunkoNow wrote:
Lord Bacon wrote:

Yup

GL!

To you too. 5 bucks and open bar and swag bag. Can’t beat that

Lord Bacon

Postby Lord Bacon » Thu Sep 29, 2022 12:34 pm

GimmeFunkoNow wrote:
Lord Bacon wrote:
GimmeFunkoNow wrote:Yup

GL!

Got mine! Seems they were available for a minute or two.

Kwiksilverpop

Postby Kwiksilverpop » Thu Sep 29, 2022 7:50 pm

Lord Bacon wrote:
GimmeFunkoNow wrote:
Lord Bacon wrote:GL!

I caved and purchased a ticket too now, the FOMO was too strong. Now I need to figure out how to pick up prints and make it back to Javits ](*,) The virtual queue is a cool idea but I'm not sure if my position in line is good or not lol
Cons: Comikaze' 15, SDCC '16, NYCC '16, Blizzcon '16, ECCC '17, D23 '17, SDCC '17, Blizzcon '17, ECCC '18, SDCC' 18, NYCC '18, DCON '18, SDCC '19, NYCC' 21, SDCC '22
Events: Fundays '16, Fright Night '16, Fundays '17, HQ Grand Opening '17, Fundays '18, Fundays '19, Fundays '22

Lord Bacon

Postby Lord Bacon » Thu Sep 29, 2022 8:44 pm

Kwiksilverpop wrote:
Lord Bacon wrote:
GimmeFunkoNow wrote:To you too. 5 bucks and open bar and swag bag. Can’t beat that

I caved and purchased a ticket too now, the FOMO was too strong. Now I need to figure out how to pick up prints and make it back to Javits ](*,) The virtual queue is a cool idea but I'm not sure if my position in line is good or not lol

I'm in the same boat :-/

I was lucky to get tickets to Fright Night as well (which is my priority), but am really hoping that I can squeeze in a trip to BNG that same night.

squidward

Postby squidward » Thu Sep 29, 2022 11:53 pm

Have Mondo NYCC exclusives or items been revealed? If so, can you drop a link?
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Fri Sep 30, 2022 12:26 am

squidward wrote:Have Mondo NYCC exclusives or items been revealed? If so, can you drop a link?

I've been occasionally checking their Instagram for any updates every few days and haven't seen anything. :-k
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

Kwiksilverpop

Postby Kwiksilverpop » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:40 am

Lord Bacon wrote:
Kwiksilverpop wrote:
Lord Bacon wrote:

I'm in the same boat :-/

I was lucky to get tickets to Fright Night as well (which is my priority), but am really hoping that I can squeeze in a trip to BNG that same night.

I think I may just need to send someone in my place for BNG but $5 open bar and goodies should be a blast for them.
Cons: Comikaze' 15, SDCC '16, NYCC '16, Blizzcon '16, ECCC '17, D23 '17, SDCC '17, Blizzcon '17, ECCC '18, SDCC' 18, NYCC '18, DCON '18, SDCC '19, NYCC' 21, SDCC '22
Events: Fundays '16, Fright Night '16, Fundays '17, HQ Grand Opening '17, Fundays '18, Fundays '19, Fundays '22

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Sat Oct 01, 2022 1:16 am

On the lives, they've said Mondo items will be at the Funko booth, but there's been no reveals so I'm beginning to wonder if there will be anything or if it's been delayed
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:16 pm

I am still hoping for a Mondo appearance at Fright Night, but I can't imagine they would give out a screenprint because that would be way too expensive. Maybe a button like they did for Loungefly at FunDays?
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Mon Oct 03, 2022 10:25 pm

scullysdad wrote:I am still hoping for a Mondo appearance at Fright Night, but I can't imagine they would give out a screenprint because that would be way too expensive. Maybe a button like they did for Loungefly at FunDays?

A button would be cool.
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Mon Oct 17, 2022 12:45 pm

Can anyone confirm what/if any Mondo items were at the NYCC booth? I forgot to ask friends if they saw anything; also didn't hear/see anything on social media.

Marvel_Mama

Postby Marvel_Mama » Tue Oct 25, 2022 11:44 am

aprilyoufools wrote:Can anyone confirm what/if any Mondo items were at the NYCC booth? I forgot to ask friends if they saw anything; also didn't hear/see anything on social media.

They had i believe 4-5 albums. Employees couldnt answer if they exclusive to booth or Con or not. It wasnt on the order form in booth. They just had on a picture at the counter. I know there was a Halloween Album 40th anniversay and other halloween themed. I wish someone couldve answered my questions about them. I didnt have the room to buy but wouldve made it happen had I known if excl to the booth. Havent seen any posts of them either after the Con.
Diedre Loves her Funko Family
marvel_mama444 on insta - formerly Divade23 Marvel_Mama

Return to “Mondo”