Spencer, Mo, Shannon are leaving Death Waltz

Funko’s latest acquisition, Mondo is an American company known for releasing limited edition screen printed posters for films, television shows, and comics, as well as vinyl movie soundtracks, clothing and apparel, toys, and re-issues of VHS releases
mastakimchi

Spencer, Mo, Shannon are leaving Death Waltz

Postby mastakimchi » Wed Jun 28, 2023 3:25 pm

the tweet https://twitter.com/MondoDeathWaltz/sta ... 3189657613

I just want to say that I not a fan of vinyls, so I may not be that familiar with these guys, but Mo has been at SDCC handling lines for Mondo for years and I have not met someone so patient and willing to help others like he did for me. They are probably not on the forums, but thank you guys.

scullysdad

Re: Spencer, Mo, Shannon are leaving Death Waltz

Postby scullysdad » Wed Jun 28, 2023 5:14 pm

Mo is a great guy. I remember one year at SDCC I went to the booth to try and buy a Mike Mitchell portrait. The line was nuts because people were trying to line up early for an upcoming drop. He told me to follow him and yelled 'I need you all to leave, because the only one here actually trying to buy something is this guy!' lol
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Brettfes

Re: Spencer, Mo, Shannon are leaving Death Waltz

Postby Brettfes » Mon Jul 03, 2023 12:55 am

wow. yah, i bet its a very tough decision after seeing how the other legacy mondo people were treated.

Return to “Mondo”