Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
lcarus83

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby lcarus83 » Fri Jul 23, 2021 8:19 pm

I got 2 of each Alice BL Soda. The only Chases I got were both of the Mad Hatters. 1 of the Hatter Chases was missing the pog. I looked everywhere but it just wasn't in the can. :(
Holy Grails: Riddler, Penguin, Two-Face, Hawkman, Martian Manhunter, Logan

NickR2012

Postby NickR2012 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 1:07 am

Around a year that the first soda came out (if I'm not mistaken) and still waiting... for the first Simpsons announcement! Come on Funko, make it happen!
SDCC: 07-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-19-21-22-23
NYCC: 19-22

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:39 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
digithor wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Maleficent was my #1 in this recent release. I hope we get an Evil Queen later down the road. [-o< [-o< [-o<

That Maleficent is looking so good, I've liked the glow pop since it came out. Would be nice to have a matching soda.

For surely one of my favorite soda molds for this year. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Now we need a sweet looking Ursula.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 8:44 am

NickR2012 wrote:Around a year that the first soda came out (if I'm not mistaken) and still waiting... for the first Simpsons announcement! Come on Funko, make it happen!

It was early February of 2020

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:04 pm

digithor wrote:
digithor wrote:
That Maleficent is looking so good, I've liked the glow pop since it came out. Would be nice to have a matching soda.

For surely one of my favorite soda molds for this year. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Now we need a sweet looking Ursula.

I'm down for all the baddies. [-o< [-o< [-o<
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Sat Jul 24, 2021 10:48 pm

Does anyone know when the GITD Boo Berry and metallic Count Chocula are coming? I heard something about them being limited to 5000 and exclusive to Funko Shop, but I haven't heard anything else since. Probably closer to Halloween since that makes sense, but boy they sure got me excited for them way early! lol

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:13 am

lcarus83 wrote:Does anyone know when the GITD Boo Berry and metallic Count Chocula are coming? I heard something about them being limited to 5000 and exclusive to Funko Shop, but I haven't heard anything else since. Probably closer to Halloween since that makes sense, but boy they sure got me excited for them way early! lol

I haven't heard any updates since the May announcements but I would assume that they would be releasing sometime in September or October for Halloween. I'm personally super excited for these as well :cheers:
:freddy2:
~Lisa

IG: itallstartedwitha_pop
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:25 am

Dsho333 wrote:
ComicsZombie wrote:
opopssum wrote:
Absolutely

And I feel like where is a handful of better chases they could have done for him.

Glow doesn’t even make sense… how about jail? Or silver? Or holdling empty pockets?

And he’s a little more portly than I thought he should be lol.

I feel like he is gonna haunt my dreams

My guess is that there will be another release where he's wearing the jail clothes.
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:27 am

Oh the day they release those two sodas is going to be interesting, I really want that Boo berry.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:33 am

Dsho333 wrote:
mongoose12 wrote:So I have to say that i was really surprised we didn’t see any Freddy sodas in the BOF or even as a FunKon exclusive. If im not mistaken the only know Freddy soda that was announced is the vampire/skeleton Freddy - a must have for me.

If there is a Freddy soda it would be in the mystery box, which we don't know the contents yet

Exactly what I was thinking!

If there is one....it would be higher LE than we've seen for Freddys yet, right? So there's hope for those of us that struck out on the BOF? [-o<
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:36 am

Stragon wrote:
Katers wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Keep a look out today

I survived today unscathed...been awhile since I could say that! Was really tempted by Maleficent, but ultimately decided I was better off holding off for now. I may regret that later. Hope everyone got what they wanted in today's drop!

I did miss out on a couple but with FunKon coming up, might be for the best.

Kinda what I was thinking. Not sure I'll be able to equal my 7 Black Widow sodas, but I'm certainly going to try with Thor!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:48 am

Katers wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Keep a look out today

I survived today unscathed...been awhile since I could say that! Was really tempted by Maleficent, but ultimately decided I was better off holding off for now. I may regret that later. Hope everyone got what they wanted in today's drop!

Maleficent was my #1 in this recent release. I hope we get an Evil Queen later down the road. [-o< [-o< [-o<

If those flames were GITD, I wouldn't have hesitated. As it is, I'm starting to regret passing. May have to order 1 if it pops up on a random site! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jul 25, 2021 2:54 am

lcarus83 wrote:I got 2 of each Alice BL Soda. The only Chases I got were both of the Mad Hatters. 1 of the Hatter Chases was missing the pog. I looked everywhere but it just wasn't in the can. :(

Congrats on the 2 chases, that's terrible about the pog though! How frustrating!

Got lucky with my 1 of each sodas - chase Queen of Hearts and Alice! Of course I get chases for the 2 I was least enthusiastic about ordering! lol
Image ImageImage Image

lcarus83

Postby lcarus83 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 7:08 am

Katers wrote:
lcarus83 wrote:I got 2 of each Alice BL Soda. The only Chases I got were both of the Mad Hatters. 1 of the Hatter Chases was missing the pog. I looked everywhere but it just wasn't in the can. :(

Congrats on the 2 chases, that's terrible about the pog though! How frustrating!

Got lucky with my 1 of each sodas - chase Queen of Hearts and Alice! Of course I get chases for the 2 I was least enthusiastic about ordering! lol

Thanks! Those were the first 8 Sodas I ever purchased, so getting 2 Chases out of 8 is awesome. The only issue now is I think they totally pulled me in on the Soda train. Lord help me.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:21 pm

Katers wrote:
Katers wrote:

Maleficent was my #1 in this recent release. I hope we get an Evil Queen later down the road. [-o< [-o< [-o<

If those flames were GITD, I wouldn't have hesitated. As it is, I'm starting to regret passing. May have to order 1 if it pops up on a random site! lol

It's still up Big Bad toy store, preorder price is $17 though, but $4 flat rate shipping, so maybe get a couple to even out

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:40 pm

lcarus83 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Thanks! Those were the first 8 Sodas I ever purchased, so getting 2 Chases out of 8 is awesome. The only issue now is I think they totally pulled me in on the Soda train. Lord help me.

That's how it starts ... one and never done lol
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Sun Jul 25, 2021 1:10 pm

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
lcarus83 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yup happened to me with Pops, Spastiks, Wobblers and now Sodas. you can't just buy one.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Mon Jul 26, 2021 12:19 am

willy wonka wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:
lcarus83 wrote:

Yup happened to me with Pops, Spastiks, Wobblers and now Sodas. you can't just buy one.

Yep ... for us, Pez too! \:D/
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:25 am

Katers wrote:

Which were those?
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:59 am

lcarus83 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Welcome to the wild ride on this runaway train! It absolutely sucks you in, but it's a lot of fun, and the sodas just keep getting better and better! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:05 am

Dsho333 wrote:
Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Maleficent was my #1 in this recent release. I hope we get an Evil Queen later down the road. [-o< [-o< [-o<

It's still up Big Bad toy store, preorder price is $17 though, but $4 flat rate shipping, so maybe get a couple to even out

Fabulous, I'll go check it out, thank you! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:07 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Which were those?

Queen and Alice. Initially I was just goint to order Cheshire Cat. Then I thought I should order a Mad Hatter to keep him company. Then the thought of not having the set bugged me, so I was pondering getting 1 each. Almost didn't - but the look of the cans 'talked' me into it! So of course it's the 2 that I was most on the fence about that I end up with chases of! lol
Image ImageImage Image

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Mon Jul 26, 2021 11:27 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Which were those?

Queen and Alice. Initially I was just goint to order Cheshire Cat. Then I thought I should order a Mad Hatter to keep him company. Then the thought of not having the set bugged me, so I was pondering getting 1 each. Almost didn't - but the look of the cans 'talked' me into it! So of course it's the 2 that I was most on the fence about that I end up with chases of! lol

I've got extra commons of those 2 if you need them :)
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:07 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Which were those?

Pretty good pair to come out with though.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:50 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Which were those?

I've got extra commons of those 2 if you need them :)

Definitely a conversation I'd be happy to have! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:52 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Which were those?

Watching me open them would've given anyone a good laugh. I'm just sitting there going "SHUT UP!" at the cans, couldn't believe my luck. I honestly would've been happy to get even 1 chase out of the bunch! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:58 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Watching me open them would've given anyone a good laugh. I'm just sitting there going "SHUT UP!" at the cans, couldn't believe my luck. I honestly would've been happy to get even 1 chase out of the bunch! \:D/

Maybe I'll be able to join in on that exctiement sometime soon with my alice sodas, come to think of it I have not had a chase soda yet.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:00 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Maybe I'll be able to join in on that exctiement sometime soon with my alice sodas, come to think of it I have not had a chase soda yet.

Then you are vastly overdue and will hopefully not be able to say that anymore after they arrive!

Speaking of arriving - you're all a bunch of enablers, and I ordered 3 Maleficent sodas today. Obviously this can't be MY fault....so it's on you all! lol
Image ImageImage Image

L3g3nD33

Postby L3g3nD33 » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:27 pm

Ordered 2 sets of the BL sodas... only got 1 chase Hatter :(
Collecting Funko since 2016
Funko Fundays 2018, 2022, 2023
Funko Fright Night 2022
Funatics Day Out 9
San Diego Comic-Con 2019, 2022, 2023, 2024
New York Comic Con 2021, 2022, 2023

Image Image Image Image Image

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:29 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I would have been happy with just 1 too ... I was 0/26 ... lol.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:04 am

L3g3nD33 wrote:Ordered 2 sets of the BL sodas... only got 1 chase Hatter :(

So disappointing when that happens. Sorry to hear it, hope you have better luck with the next batch!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:13 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

That is some serious dedication to the line! Really sorry to hear the pulls were so harsh for you though, you deserved better! ](*,)
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:57 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Oh wow, that's some unfortunate luck.
ImageImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jul 29, 2021 3:07 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:

all Alice, or soda in general?

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Thu Jul 29, 2021 8:46 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:

all Alice, or soda in general?

Between the 4 Alice sodas.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Thu Jul 29, 2021 10:01 pm

RSVHockeyDad wrote:Between the 4 Alice sodas.

well that is some rough luck indeed.

MorbidGee
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby MorbidGee » Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:00 am

NickR2012 wrote:Around a year that the first soda came out (if I'm not mistaken) and still waiting... for the first Simpsons announcement! Come on Funko, make it happen!

Yes =D> I need the Simpsons too. I would love to see them be produced as Soda Figures.
ImageImageImageImage
Hello! My name is Giselle *FDO Host Las Vegas* Making Fun: The movie *Funko Fiends Secretary/Treasurer* June 2017 COTM
IG:Morbidgeescollections Funklub #10230

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:10 am

We've had some good simpsons released over the past while, easily time for a soda to show up.
ImageImageImageImage

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:59 am

digithor wrote:We've had some good simpsons released over the past while, easily time for a soda to show up.

Yeah, I am sure of the next year we will see some.
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 9:17 am

digithor wrote:We've had some good simpsons released over the past while, easily time for a soda to show up.

i'm a huge simpsons fan so simpsons soda would definitely rock my socks...just saying "simpsons soda" has such a nice ring to it lol

Return to “Soda”