Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby emoagogo » Mon Jan 17, 2022 4:43 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:I've seen photos of the Skeleton Freddy chase floating around, hope it comes out soon. It looks so good. Really want to see more Freddy sodas in 2022

We will both pull chases I feels it

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jan 18, 2022 2:50 am

mongoose12 wrote:
FireEmblemZack wrote:I've seen photos of the Skeleton Freddy chase floating around, hope it comes out soon. It looks so good. Really want to see more Freddy sodas in 2022

Dude I saw some pics also and freaked out thinking I had missed the drop lol

I am on such pins and needles, waiting for this drop! I think the longer it takes, the more stressful it is! Really want the vampire Freddy!!
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Jan 18, 2022 3:26 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
I don't think I've been disappointed yet by the actual products, the sodas usually look better in person that a stock photo. Something I'm really enjoying about them. \:D/

I am loving the sodas. I just got my vampire mickey sodas in. I got one common and one chase. My chase luck with s-s-s-sodas is so high.

Oh, congrats! Some day, my vampire Mickey sodas will come in. Maybe for Halloween? lol

On the flip side though, my Toucans arrived today, and I scored a chase! He's so pretty, and absolutely my favorite new soda! (I'm so fickle, it's terrible! lol )

I got my toucans as well. I love them. I got chase and normal. So many good sodas, it is hard to pick a favorite. Toucan is definitely up there for sure.
Collecting since 2014

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:02 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
I am loving the sodas. I just got my vampire mickey sodas in. I got one common and one chase. My chase luck with s-s-s-sodas is so high.

Oh, congrats! Some day, my vampire Mickey sodas will come in. Maybe for Halloween? lol

On the flip side though, my Toucans arrived today, and I scored a chase! He's so pretty, and absolutely my favorite new soda! (I'm so fickle, it's terrible! lol )

I got my toucans as well. I love them. I got chase and normal. So many good sodas, it is hard to pick a favorite. Toucan is definitely up there for sure.

Toucans for the win, woohoo! \:D/

Just found some vampire Mickey sodas up and available, so did an order for them - fingers crossed that I get lucky and can cross that set off my list of must-haves! [-o<
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:34 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Just found some vampire Mickey sodas up and available, so did an order for them - fingers crossed that I get lucky and can cross that set off my list of must-haves! [-o<

So I placed two orders at clarks toys I received both orders. I got two chases and two normals. It is perfect. Now I have a chase and normal to keep me company at my work.
Collecting since 2014

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jan 19, 2022 2:47 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

So I placed two orders at clarks toys I received both orders. I got two chases and two normals. It is perfect. Now I have a chase and normal to keep me company at my work.

That's some nice luck you got there.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:35 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Wow, you weren't kidding about your luck with s-s-s-sodas! What's your secret, can you share with us? lol

Seriously though...I rub mine on my friend's heads if they're around. Most of them are entertained by me, but some have no sense of humor! lol

Just got shipment notification today, should be here sometime this week I think. Fingers crossed for Mickey! [-o<
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:58 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Wow, you weren't kidding about your luck with s-s-s-sodas! What's your secret, can you share with us? lol

Seriously though...I rub mine on my friend's heads if they're around. Most of them are entertained by me, but some have no sense of humor! lol

Just got shipment notification today, should be here sometime this week I think. Fingers crossed for Mickey! [-o<

Dude I hope that you get the chase mickey, I don't know. After the turtles set, I have gotten lucky when I only buy one or two. My luck is bound to run out though.,
Collecting since 2014

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:28 am

That almost makes me want to open some of the sealed sodas I have around, maybe I'll have that chase in a can.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:30 am

digithor wrote:That almost makes me want to open some of the sealed sodas I have around, maybe I'll have that chase in a can.

Go for it. You should so open them
Collecting since 2014

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 2:35 am

I am curious, how does everyone open their sodas? Do you look at the collectible disc before opening the black bag or do you look at disc?
Collecting since 2014

Esko5150

Postby Esko5150 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 3:17 am

nascar246788 wrote:I am curious, how does everyone open their sodas? Do you look at the collectible disc before opening the black bag or do you look at disc?

I've done both but now a days i usually open the soda bag to see the character first
Hello I'm ESKO!
900+ Pops, Mystery Minis, Sodas & Other Funko Products
Mayor of Angrytown

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 6:49 am

nascar246788 wrote:I am curious, how does everyone open their sodas? Do you look at the collectible disc before opening the black bag or do you look at disc?

Crack the can, slide out the bag, close the can, open the bag, hopefully get the chase, cheer if it's the chase, check the pog.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:56 am

Esko5150 wrote:

I've done both but now a days i usually open the soda bag to see the character first

I used to look at disc, but now I don't. I love reading how others open things that are sealed like sodas.
Collecting since 2014

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Thu Jan 20, 2022 12:23 pm

Maybe we'll get a FunTV reveal today, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't if they are focusing on different lines
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:08 pm

Optimistic wrote:Maybe we'll get a FunTV reveal today, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't if they are focusing on different lines

I'm definitely in need for some SODA reveals, as in the past FunTv is the perfect opportunity.

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:11 am

I open the bag first and then look at the disc.
ImageImageImageImage

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri Jan 21, 2022 12:42 am

Depends. If I am filming a video I will open bag and then look at disc.

If I open with family then we take the bags out and show the bottom of the cans to each other.
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:19 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Dude I hope that you get the chase mickey, I don't know. After the turtles set, I have gotten lucky when I only buy one or two. My luck is bound to run out though.,

Well, I struck out on my GS Godspeed sodas today, and Mickey is due for delivery tomorrow, so hopefully I just saved up all my luck! Thanks for the good wishes on Mickey though, much appreciated! I hope your lucky streak continues, it's good to hear about other Funatics having good luck with their sodas! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:21 am

nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:That almost makes me want to open some of the sealed sodas I have around, maybe I'll have that chase in a can.

Go for it. You should so open them

Seconded! Do it, do it, do it! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jan 21, 2022 1:23 am

Pull the black bag out, put the can opening away from me when I set the soda can aside. Defend the black bag from my cats, who think plastic is the finest delicacy I could serve them! Open the bag and either cheer or shrug!

Of course, this is only for sodas with a visible difference. For the GITD ones, I just go straight to the pog!
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:49 am

Katers wrote:

Pull the black bag out, put the can opening away from me when I set the soda can aside. Defend the black bag from my cats, who think plastic is the finest delicacy I could serve them! Open the bag and either cheer or shrug!

Of course, this is only for sodas with a visible difference. For the GITD ones, I just go straight to the pog!

Oh man. Defending against the cats. Luckily my cat doesn't care about much, so I don't have to defend against her.
Collecting since 2014

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:48 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
Optimistic wrote:Maybe we'll get a FunTV reveal today, but I wouldn't be surprised if we don't if they are focusing on different lines

I'm definitely in need for some SODA reveals, as in the past FunTv is the perfect opportunity.

Wasn't expecting zero reveals lol

New Soda should be revealed soon though, I've already seen some unannounced ones popping up elsewhere

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Jan 22, 2022 1:59 am

I'm not that surprised that they didn't do any reveals, the toy fair would have been on around this time. I would see them doing reveals around across the week just for extra engagement.
ImageImageImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sat Jan 22, 2022 7:19 am

digithor wrote:I'm not that surprised that they didn't do any reveals, the toy fair would have been on around this time. I would see them doing reveals around across the week just for extra engagement.

solid point re: toy fair….the wait makes the merch that much sweeter lol

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:07 am

I wonder what soda goodies we might see for those reveals? I'm looking forward to some sodas that I wouldn't even think of being pops currently.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jan 24, 2022 1:50 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh man. Defending against the cats. Luckily my cat doesn't care about much, so I don't have to defend against her.

Mine don't care at all about any of my Funko figures, it's literally just the plastic wrapping! Given how fun the figures coming out are lately, I'm more than happy to defend the little black bags! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:27 pm

OMG ... I cannot wait for these Freddy sodas. I hope these are not giveaways and that they'll be available on Funko-Shop
Last edited by HockeyDad on Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:36 pm, edited 4 times in total.
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:30 pm

New and hot off the press!!! These new Freddy’s are amazing!!!

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:38 pm

Here are the shots of Gizmo and Yogi ... I've got to have these!
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:46 pm

RSVHockeyDad wrote:OMG ... I cannot wait for these Freddy sodas. I hope these are not giveaways and that they'll be available on Funko-Shop

The funtv one will probably be on the Funko shop but the social media one will be a giveaway, probably for soda Saturday

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:02 pm

I love those freddys. Very cool designs for both and cool color choices

dork_knight
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby dork_knight » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:17 pm

Oh my gulay!!!!! These are going to be quite the challenge to obtain those SMF Soda @___@
Bah Weep Gragnah Weep Nini Bong!
FunKlub Member:2016000002828
Funko Collectibles Count:4000+
Pokémon GO! Pokédex: 794 | Trainer Name: DorkKn1ght

A few fellow Funko Funatics and I started a podcast: http://www.buzzsprout.com/1015576
FB: Dave Metran | IG: @dork_knight46 | TW: @davemetran

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:28 pm

Oh the Freddy sodas look so good! Great color scheme. I haven't had any social media luck in my years of collecting but hopefully it means even more Freddy soda are on the way. They're my favorite of the soda line. Good luck to everyone!
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:11 pm

Oh I also love that Yogi a ton. I really need more Hanna Barbera sodas. And Freddies! So today was a good day!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:47 pm

That FunTV Chase is :yikes:
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:42 pm

That flocked yogi chase was hands down amazing. A must get for sure.

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Thu Jan 27, 2022 10:52 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:OMG ... I cannot wait for these Freddy sodas. I hope these are not giveaways and that they'll be available on Funko-Shop

The funtv one will probably be on the Funko shop but the social media one will be a giveaway, probably for soda Saturday

I hope one of them will be on the shop ... I think the FunTV common is my favorite of the 4
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:16 pm

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

I hope one of them will be on the shop ... I think the FunTV common is my favorite of the 4

Agreed with this. Like the retro colors of the FunTV common.
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Thu Jan 27, 2022 11:31 pm

Finally a Yogi, one of the first remember asking for. Actually surprised it took a few years to come out but he looks great.

Return to “Soda”