Will Funko Rewind survive?

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
mastakimchi

Re: Will Funko Rewind survive?

Postby mastakimchi » Sun Jun 16, 2024 8:19 am

the figure looked to cheap for me, and i didnt want to buy a toy just for its case

Takas

Postby Takas » Sun Jun 16, 2024 9:26 am

mastakimchi wrote:the figure looked to cheap for me, and i didnt want to buy a toy just for its case

I actually thought the figure was great, it had the perfect size and they looked great out of box. The packaging was a cool idea but I don't know, not my thing.

Heyitsallwin

Postby Heyitsallwin » Mon Jun 17, 2024 9:17 am

Takas wrote:
mastakimchi wrote:the figure looked to cheap for me, and i didnt want to buy a toy just for its case

I actually thought the figure was great, it had the perfect size and they looked great out of box. The packaging was a cool idea but I don't know, not my thing.

I think so too, if only this line came before the Sodas line, I'd probably be more into it since I grew up watching a ton of VHS lol
SDCC Funday 2023

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Mon Jun 17, 2024 11:49 am

I keep seeing new ones at the stores, so I think it is doing ok for now. I still buy them. I enjoy opening them and when it’s a chase even more fun.
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

DeejayDaffy

Postby DeejayDaffy » Thu Jul 04, 2024 3:15 am

Like everyone else I think the packaging is top notch. The figures are fine but they really remind me of the playmobil figures. Not sure I love that. I think I am more of a packaging fan than a fan of the figures. I have a few that I like to display but I don't see myself going crazy with them.

jumpinlilies

Postby jumpinlilies » Thu Jul 11, 2024 2:09 pm

I like the idea behind the rewind figures. The packaging is nice and I love the card they include in the case. I just dont find the design of most of the actual firgures appealing.

Return to “Vinyl”