Vinyl Sugar Ant

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
AleX-Men

Vinyl Sugar Ant

Postby AleX-Men » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:04 pm

What is the Vinyl Sugar Ant? What is its? Where could I have obtained this specimen? So many Questions!
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Re: Vinyl Sugar Ant

Postby BigM » Tue Dec 01, 2020 6:22 pm

Back when Vinyl Sugar was announced (dorbz, Vinyl Idolz/Vixens) this was introduced as the mascot for them. This was a giveaway at Fundays 2015 I think. It’s limited to 100 pieces.
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:44 am

BigM wrote:Image

Back when Vinyl Sugar was announced (dorbz, Vinyl Idolz/Vixens) this was introduced as the mascot for them. This was a giveaway at Fundays 2015 I think. It’s limited to 100 pieces.

Wow that is a cool Ant right there. Thank you for the interesting information BigM. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Sat Dec 05, 2020 2:34 am

Tusken wrote:

Wow that is a cool Ant right there. Thank you for the interesting information BigM. :freddy3:

I have to say Big M, that is a cool looking piece. I wish Funko had some more to giveaway. Anyone have proto images?
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Mon Dec 07, 2020 10:49 am

AleX-Men wrote:
Tusken wrote:

I have to say Big M, that is a cool looking piece. I wish Funko had some more to giveaway. Anyone have proto images?

It’s one of my favorite pieces but I don’t think it would have been super successful if it was a general release.

I also have never seen a proto for it. But that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist. I’d love to see one too.
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Mon Dec 07, 2020 11:15 pm

BigM wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
Tusken wrote:

It’s one of my favorite pieces but I don’t think it would have been super successful if it was a general release.

I also have never seen a proto for it. But that doesn’t mean that it doesn’t exist. I’d love to see one too.

I wonder if would be a white or blue prototype.

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Tue Dec 08, 2020 1:13 pm

I have the same piece as Mickey’s as well.

Just to add, sharing with you the catalog of Vinyl Sugar that were handed out a few years back.

Front:

Back:
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:09 am

renardchua wrote:I have the same piece as Mickey’s as well.

Just to add, sharing with you the catalog of Vinyl Sugar that were handed out a few years back.

Front:

Back:

Nice and thank you for shinning more information on the Sugar! :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Fri Dec 11, 2020 11:39 am

BigM wrote:
Spoiler: show

Such a fun piece! I wanted to score one so bad at Fundays 2015 but it was such a feeding frenzy that year, I decided that keeping all limbs attached and walking out the room on my own accord was worth more than that. lol
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Sat Dec 19, 2020 11:41 pm

mohawkjones wrote:
BigM wrote:

Such a fun piece! I wanted to score one so bad at Fundays 2015 but it was such a feeding frenzy that year, I decided that keeping all limbs attached and walking out the room on my own accord was worth more than that. lol

Fundays 2015 was a frenzy? Didn’t know this piece was so loved.

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Dec 20, 2020 12:20 am

AleX-Men wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:
BigM wrote:

Fundays 2015 was a frenzy? Didn’t know this piece was so loved.

That is such an awesome piece!! I never knew it was only limited to 100, that's crazy cool! =D> =D> =D>
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Tue Dec 22, 2020 5:03 pm

AleX-Men wrote:Fundays 2015 was a frenzy? Didn’t know this piece was so loved.

Insane feeding frenzy! There was blood in the water that evening. Literally. Last year prizes beyond the box of fun were tossed out into the crowd at random. People were just running around the room shoving each other out of the way to grab stuff mid-air air. If a pop actually managed to hit the floor it was an instant dog pile. I watched a guy standing on the table next to us get knocked down face first onto the table. Saw someone go out in a wheelchair at the end of the night. Saw 2 guys grab a pop mid-air at the same time and rip the box in 2. Saw someone reach into the fun patrol bin and just take a pop right out of it as the fun patrol guy was throwing them out. Someone stole the table # sign off out table so we couldn't go retrieve our table price.

Like I said... feeding frenzy. :crybaby:
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Fri Dec 25, 2020 3:08 pm

mohawkjones wrote:

Insane feeding frenzy! There was blood in the water that evening. Literally. Last year prizes beyond the box of fun were tossed out into the crowd at random. People were just running around the room shoving each other out of the way to grab stuff mid-air air. If a pop actually managed to hit the floor it was an instant dog pile. I watched a guy standing on the table next to us get knocked down face first onto the table. Saw someone go out in a wheelchair at the end of the night. Saw 2 guys grab a pop mid-air at the same time and rip the box in 2. Saw someone reach into the fun patrol bin and just take a pop right out of it as the fun patrol guy was throwing them out. Someone stole the table # sign off out table so we couldn't go retrieve our table price.

Dear God. Well, nowadays the frenzy is just trying to get tickets! I hope my first star will help me score for 2021! Still, to witness something like that must be insane.

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:45 pm

AleX-Men wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:

Dear God. Well, nowadays the frenzy is just trying to get tickets! I hope my first star will help me score for 2021! Still, to witness something like that must be insane.

Grown humans acting out that scene in Jingle All The Way... >_>
ImageImageImageImage

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Sat Dec 26, 2020 1:26 am

FunkOCD wrote:Grown humans acting out that scene in Jingle All The Way... >_>

That's a perfect analogy!

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:25 am

mohawkjones wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:Grown humans acting out that scene in Jingle All The Way... >_>

That's a perfect analogy!

Scary but I believe it LOL
ImageImageImageImage

NCDS

Postby NCDS » Sun Dec 27, 2020 1:26 am

I like how he looks. I was at Fundays 2015 but never saw him. I would love to get my hands on one.
ISO Pockets Snapsie
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Sun Dec 27, 2020 5:41 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:

lol Basically what happened at Spooky Empire with the Elvira

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:29 am

I was so close obtaining one at Fundays. This was when Fundays was like :wwe11: :cussing: :crybaby: :boxing: :help: :ptp: :wwe9: :occasion5: :smt043 :beerchug: :clapping: :clapping: :shock: :bow: ...I miss those crazy days. :smt010 :smt010 :smt010 :smt010
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:12 am

AleX-Men wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:

Scary if it's back to that after the absence of Fundays in 2020! :X
ImageImageImageImage

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:48 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

I’ve heard they’ve taken measures to make sure people don’t get injured anymore.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Wed Dec 30, 2020 3:03 pm

Man I remember you pretty much had to be right next to the runway to get one of those.
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Wed Dec 30, 2020 10:21 pm

AleX-Men wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:

I’ve heard they’ve taken measures to make sure people don’t get injured anymore.

Define measures! LOL
ImageImageImageImage

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:21 am

FunkOCD wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

Define measures! LOL

Someone told me that they used to chuck figurines at people, but when someone fell out of the chair while standing, and injured the ankle, then they stopped doing that. I still think that doing that would be more fun and give a better chance of scoring a proto!

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:39 am

AleX-Men wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:

Define measures! LOL

Someone told me that they used to chuck figurines at people, but when someone fell out of the chair while standing, and injured the ankle, then they stopped doing that. I still think that doing that would be more fun and give a better chance of scoring a proto!

Proto + hospital bill! :X
ImageImageImageImage

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Thu Dec 31, 2020 10:59 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
Define measures! LOL

Proto + hospital bill = worth it lol

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Sat Jun 11, 2022 7:03 pm

AleX-Men wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:

You'll recover that eventually
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

FunkOCD

Postby FunkOCD » Sat Jun 11, 2022 8:24 pm

Ginzo1622 wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:

Multiple Protos + hospital bill = covered LOL
ImageImageImageImage

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Mon Jun 13, 2022 5:08 pm

FunkOCD wrote:
Ginzo1622 wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:

Multiple Protos + hospital bill = covered LOL

protos could probably cover the bills lol

Pryde72

Postby Pryde72 » Wed Jun 15, 2022 1:48 pm

The Sugar Ant is pretty awesome IMO and one of my regrets I’m not picking up. :)
I used to be a werewolf, but I’m alright nooooooooooow :cat:

xmaldigolax

Postby xmaldigolax » Sun Jul 31, 2022 2:38 pm

AleX-Men wrote:
FunkOCD wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:

Define measures! LOL

Ah yes, i was there at mount doom the day the strength of proto tossing failed.
ALEX

HAIL SATAN

Image Image Image

Member of the Legion of Satanic Funatics.

Return to “Vinyl”