Green-Eyed Gruesome

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
AleX-Men

Green-Eyed Gruesome

Postby AleX-Men » Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:54 pm

Hi,
I was going through an old 2013 thread of rare funko items, and stumbled upon a post by Honshero. Here is a link to his post:

viewtopic.php?t=20735&start=60

I am assuming this is one of the items from the Fantastic Plastic line, since there other different colored and textured lil Gruesomes that exist. Was this a test piece, full release, fundays piece, or something completely different? If anyone does own the other piece, a photo with it would be well appreciated. Thank you very much!
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

Reverend
HoF 2013 & CotY
HoF 2013 & CotY

Re: Green-Eyed Gruesome

Postby Reverend » Mon Dec 28, 2020 11:59 pm

It was referred to as the John Deer Gruesome and there were actually 4 made, 2 with green eyes and 2 with white eyes. That’s The whole original Gruesome set minus the color and white protos which I have some where but they not in this picture. Carol had the one with the white eyes, FFJim had one too at one point but not sure what color eyes. The other one I want to say a old school collector from Canada had but I can remember his board name. I also wanted to say Jim gave his to Brian because he wanted them for his new office, only reason I know that is because I was talking to Brian about my set but he told me Jim hooked him up.

ISO Pop Spastik Tiki protos, ALL OF THEM!

REAL MEN DON'T KEEP SCORE!

SELL OUTS NEED TO RESTOCK SO THEY CAN SELL OUT AGAIN! :mir1:

Pot meet KETTLE

Brian@Funko wrote:GO boxless..it is more fun!

My mom named me Jacob/Unfortunately that's not all I get called
Haters going to hate so let the cry babies cry!

Reverend
HoF 2013 & CotY
HoF 2013 & CotY

Postby Reverend » Tue Dec 29, 2020 12:15 am

Ok I bored and now I just realized I need to get a life. I found more pics on my IG so here are the protos, pops and dorbz. I think that’s the complete set in the last picture

ISO Pop Spastik Tiki protos, ALL OF THEM!

REAL MEN DON'T KEEP SCORE!

SELL OUTS NEED TO RESTOCK SO THEY CAN SELL OUT AGAIN! :mir1:

Pot meet KETTLE

Brian@Funko wrote:GO boxless..it is more fun!

My mom named me Jacob/Unfortunately that's not all I get called
Haters going to hate so let the cry babies cry!

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:51 pm

Reverend wrote:Ok I bored and now I just realized I need to get a life. I found more pics on my IG so here are the protos, pops and dorbz. I think that’s the complete set in the last picture

Thanks for the info Rev! Sweet collections!
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

dustman94
Hall of Fame Class of 2011
Hall of Fame Class of 2011

Postby dustman94 » Wed Dec 30, 2020 6:38 pm

[quote="Reverend"]Ok I bored and now I just realized I need to get a life. I found more pics on my IG so here are the protos, pops and dorbz. I think that’s the complete set in the last picture

GLAD TO SEE YOUR FINALING USING YOUR POOL TABLE

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Thu Dec 31, 2020 3:24 am

dustman94 wrote:
Reverend wrote:Ok I bored and now I just realized I need to get a life. I found more pics on my IG so here are the protos, pops and dorbz. I think that’s the complete set in the last picture

GLAD TO SEE YOUR FINALING USING YOUR POOL TABLE

Oh wow, I’ll play you if covid is over lol

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Tue Jan 19, 2021 11:34 am

What a great collection or set. Love seeing protons Thank you for sharing Reverend! :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Tue Jan 19, 2021 12:51 pm

Reverend wrote:
Spoiler: show
Ok I bored and now I just realized I need to get a life. I found more pics on my IG so here are the protos, pops and dorbz. I think that’s the complete set in the last picture

Love these photos Rev! What a beautiful collection. I think I have seen the top photo before, but I had not seen them all together. Thanks for sharing!
A-MAZ-ING =D>
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Rocketeer protos and the Slimer Soda proto!

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:07 pm

Spoiler: show

Awesome collection Rev! Love the color variations
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Thu Jun 10, 2021 11:31 pm

Reverend wrote:

I need this all in soda form [-o< [-o< [-o<
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Jalapenopete

Postby Jalapenopete » Sun Aug 15, 2021 11:39 am

Wow love the collection more great funko history
:freddy3:

Return to “Vinyl”