I confess my love for the Spastik Plastik

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
gline29

I confess my love for the Spastik Plastik

Postby gline29 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 7:03 pm

Ive recently come to the realization that I love the Spastik Plastiks, and possibly even more than the Wacky Wobblers.....

I know that is hard to imagine, but theres just something about them. Ive always been more of a fan of the Funko original designs on the wobblers (bone daddys, sike-o's, diablos, freddies....) and the Spastiks are all like that. Maybe its due to my age and not having much of a relation or connection to the types of wobblers that they produce. I mean, dont get me wrong, the wobblers are still awesome, and always will be, but I think Spastiks have become my new focus.

For some reason, i just felt like stating that. I don't know why. But feel free to add your comments.

gman9

Postby gman9 » Wed Aug 04, 2004 9:53 pm

Me too gline,I have become fascinated we these spastik plastiks I love the originality that the funko crew have put into these,they have a talented bunch out there in Snohomish.WA..I CAN'T WAIT FOR MORE OF THESE TO COME OUT I'M HAVING DT'S... :toothy:

bobbleboy
Hall of Fame Class of 2008
Hall of Fame Class of 2008

Postby bobbleboy » Mon Aug 09, 2004 12:58 am

The spastiks are quite cool, very very cool :D

Return to “Vinyl”