Freddy and Huckleberry Hound vinyl

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
Minyinz610

Re: Freddy and Huckleberry Hound vinyl

Postby Minyinz610 » Sat Sep 21, 2019 12:57 pm

renardchua wrote:
Cmpotter wrote:So I totally love these and ordered them, but are they done with VYNL already :(

Yeah, it looks like it. Sad! I love that line. :rolleyes:

I also really liked the VYNL line. I enjoyed getting the new Wizard of Oz figures for my Mom.
Hi!!! My name is Noah. Pop collector since 2016.
ImageImageImage

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:27 pm

The Freddy and Huckleberry Vinyl figures are really spot on with the Freddy Funko Show characters. I'm so glad I snagged these.
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

doctony

Postby doctony » Mon Sep 23, 2019 7:29 pm

I love the VYNL line, but somehow they didn't click. Maybe if they didn't come in airs?

Skatervic23

Postby Skatervic23 » Mon Sep 23, 2019 9:15 pm

divade23 wrote:I think Freddy is amazing. Huckleberry is cute but I’m a little obsessed with Freddy. What’s everyone think of these?

I was pass because I’m not collect of vinyl

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:01 pm

doctony wrote:I love the VYNL line, but somehow they didn't click. Maybe if they didn't come in airs?

At 2 for $15 I find it amazing they didn't click more with people. Just have to chalk it up to the "not-a-Pop!" curse...
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Tue Sep 24, 2019 3:10 pm

Not bad at all, a little bit smaller than Vynl with a blend of the Vynl/pop aesthetics. Big miss IMO is the lack of foot stands.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Tue Sep 24, 2019 5:55 pm

mohawkjones wrote:Image

Not bad at all, a little bit smaller than Vynl with a blend of the Vynl/pop aesthetics. Big miss IMO is the lack of foot stands.

This is awesome, really appreciate the side by side pics! Both have equally cool elements.

Cmpotter
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby Cmpotter » Tue Sep 24, 2019 8:56 pm

I haven’t taken mine out yet so thanks for the comparison! they are super cute and I like the style. Wonder if we will get more like these
Image Image

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Sep 27, 2019 8:58 am

Oh my goodness, SO CUTE! I need it!!!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:00 am

A-Okay wrote:The Freddy and Huckleberry Vinyl figures are really spot on with the Freddy Funko Show characters. I'm so glad I snagged these.

I'm so thankful it didn't sell out. I'll wait for a sale lol
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

Funkastian

Postby Funkastian » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:05 am

I had to pick this set up, I'm a sucker for anything Freddy! They turned out awesome!
:freddy3:
750 Pops
50 Dorbz
12 Tiny Ghosts

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Sun Sep 29, 2019 5:03 am

A-Okay wrote:The Freddy and Huckleberry Vinyl figures are really spot on with the Freddy Funko Show characters. I'm so glad I snagged these.

Me too! I think the vinyl figures have been super solid. I don't think they get a lot of love because they aren't Pops, but they should not be slept on, these are some really great looking pieces.
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

Kal-El-051

Postby Kal-El-051 » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:21 am

I picked this set up specifically for the Freddy when I ordered King Cupcake. So glad I did as the Freddy immediately becomes one of my favorite in the Freddy collection.

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Sun Sep 29, 2019 10:30 am

angrynate wrote:

Me too! I think the vinyl figures have been super solid. I don't think they get a lot of love because they aren't Pops, but they should not be slept on, these are some really great looking pieces.

Agreed! Sleeping on them could damage the box and would not make for a very good night sleep ;) lol
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Sun Sep 29, 2019 11:44 pm

A-Okay wrote:
angrynate wrote:

Agreed! Sleeping on them could damage the box and would not make for a very good night sleep ;) lol

:eek:
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

angrynate

Postby angrynate » Mon Sep 30, 2019 2:37 am

supertoygiant wrote:
A-Okay wrote:
angrynate wrote:

:eek:

I was thinking of a way to respond, so thank you for responding for me. lol
That's my secret Cap... I'm always angry

ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Vinyl”