Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby willy wonka » Fri May 07, 2021 10:45 am

Rantt wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:Today would be a GREAT DAY to announce Star Wars Soda! Just Sayin' [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<

:freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

I was hoping for that too but……..nothing…

Would have been great but also glad they didn't because the star wars line will be huge!!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Fri May 07, 2021 10:53 am

So what’s everyone after right now? Did wondercon Santa bless your pulls??

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri May 07, 2021 12:51 pm

emoagogo wrote:So what’s everyone after right now? Did wondercon Santa bless your pulls??

i'm still waiting on the company i ordered from to give me my dang Scareglows, starting to think it's not going to happen at this point. and no chases from Wondercon either.

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Fri May 07, 2021 2:22 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
emoagogo wrote:So what’s everyone after right now? Did wondercon Santa bless your pulls??

i'm still waiting on the company i ordered from to give me my dang Scareglows, starting to think it's not going to happen at this point. and no chases from Wondercon either.

Me too, have 2 orders for Scareglows, one of them charged me already. I'll give it another month or two before requesting a refund, want to make sure I do it before the time limitation for disputes passes.
Poppin'

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Fri May 07, 2021 2:50 pm

I can not complain. Ended up with chases for Black Widow & Miguel, which were the 2 I really wanted the most.

Got Rocketeer & commons for Sleestak, Gruesome, Woodsy, Black Widow & Miguel. All in all a happy haul.

Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri May 07, 2021 5:12 pm

ISO of Miguel Chase :compress: :bounce: :compress: :bounce: :compress: :bounce:
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Fri May 07, 2021 5:14 pm

mohawkjones wrote:

I can not complain. Ended up with chases for Black Widow & Miguel, which were the 2 I really wanted the most.

Got Rocketeer & commons for Sleestak, Gruesome, Woodsy, Black Widow & Miguel. All in all a happy haul.

Great sodas =D> =D> =D>
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Fri May 07, 2021 5:52 pm

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Such a good feeling! Only eclipsed by the feeling of being 100% complete! :cheers: :cheers: Keeping my fingers crossed for you [-o<

The last of our orders came in and no new chases so that was a bit of a bummer. The hunt continues

Aw, nuts! ](*,) Not your news I was hoping to hear, good luck tracking down those last ones you need!

Appreciate it. Just the way the cookie crumbles sometimes
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Fri May 07, 2021 7:25 pm

Preordered a tung lashor just because it looked cool, never watched Motu before

supertoygiant
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby supertoygiant » Fri May 07, 2021 10:29 pm

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Rice71 wrote:Got my wonder con shipment today and got the chase for coco.

Congrats =D> =D> =D>

That's great, I wanted that chase sooo bad that I bought 3 coco sodas and came up 0-3 lol
1st pop Marvel Thor bobble head and Captain America (2011) Walked into booth at SDCC and purchased in less than 5 minutes.

COTM 5/2019

FUNKLUB MEMBER #1893

1st dorbz Funko shop Freddy.

ISO CM Punk NIB or OOB

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sat May 08, 2021 12:53 am

mohawkjones wrote:

So many awesome soda's love the Sleestak and Rocketeer!! Those are both needed in the collection!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Sun May 09, 2021 12:45 pm

HOLY MOLY, what a WonderCon haul! All from sealed cans!
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Sun May 09, 2021 1:15 pm

Was not following funko releases intensely for the first time for a couple years because of irl stuff, and one thing I should suggest to Funko is better announce releases

I didn't know Danger Mouse was made until I saw it was on FYE's website. I didn't know Prince John was made or the Ratfink was officially announced (thought that was going to be a con one too) until I read this thread
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sun May 09, 2021 5:57 pm

Optimistic wrote:Was not following funko releases intensely for the first time for a couple years because of irl stuff, and one thing I should suggest to Funko is better announce releases

I didn't know Danger Mouse was made until I saw it was on FYE's website. I didn't know Prince John was made or the Ratfink was officially announced (thought that was going to be a con one too) until I read this thread

Do you follow Funko on any social media? All three of those were announced about 3 weeks ago. There is no reason for them to pay for advertising when social media is free and they sell out all the time.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun May 09, 2021 6:44 pm

Optimistic wrote:

those 2 were super surprises to me as well, they seem to like doing that with soda. they'll show off most of a wave on a Fun TV segment, and then come release day drop 2-3 new ones.

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sun May 09, 2021 11:23 pm

More sodas. Looking forward to the rest of the releases for this series. I hope slimer is released.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon May 10, 2021 1:08 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:More sodas. Looking forward to the rest of the releases for this series. I hope slimer is released.

great soda luck as always my friend. but i think the chase should've been marshmallow instead of slime, i'm pretty sure only Peter got slimed.

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon May 10, 2021 1:16 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Optimistic wrote:

those 2 were super surprises to me as well, they seem to like doing that with soda. they'll show off most of a wave on a Fun TV segment, and then come release day drop 2-3 new ones.

We haven't had a new FunTv in awhile, now that you mention it! Maybe now that all the Wonderous Con excitement is quieting down, we'll get that and a new soda wave announcement? My preorders are getting closer to shipping, obviously that means I need to get some new stuff announced and preordered so I can drag out the waiting process again! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon May 10, 2021 1:21 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:More sodas. Looking forward to the rest of the releases for this series. I hope slimer is released.
Spoiler: show

That slimed Egon looks fantastic! Congrats on some fabulous luck! :cheers:
I can't imagine not getting a Slimer at some point to go with this set, looking forward to getting that stage!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon May 10, 2021 1:24 am

Mr Yac wrote:

great soda luck as always my friend. but i think the chase should've been marshmallow instead of slime, i'm pretty sure only Peter got slimed.

But are we going movies, or cartoons? It's kind of a hybrid of them both. Either way, looking forward to the next announcement. \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon May 10, 2021 2:45 am

Katers wrote:
But are we going movies, or cartoons? It's kind of a hybrid of them both. Either way, looking forward to the next announcement. \:D/

if these were The Real Ghostbusters and not the movie i'd be all over them.

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Mon May 10, 2021 11:24 am

theraven00 wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:

Me too, have 2 orders for Scareglows, one of them charged me already. I'll give it another month or two before requesting a refund, want to make sure I do it before the time limitation for disputes passes.

I have preorders with a certain seller for 6 sodas. 5 came in but they are still “waiting” on merman so they won’t send the other 5 until it comes in. Which I don’t think it will, and it makes me really mad cuz the other 5 are hard to find sealed now. So not sure what to do.

Emo or Emilio is fine.

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Mon May 10, 2021 11:25 am

mohawkjones wrote:

Nice haul!!!

Emo or Emilio is fine.

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Mon May 10, 2021 11:26 am

Good luck!!! I’m so glad I pulled one from my order, that was the one I wanted most.

Emo or Emilio is fine.

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Mon May 10, 2021 11:27 am

Dsho333 wrote:Preordered a tung lashor just because it looked cool, never watched Motu before

Definitely! I think a few of us mentioned the same earlier. Never seen motu but the sodas just look so great!

Emo or Emilio is fine.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon May 10, 2021 12:08 pm

emoagogo wrote:
I have preorders with a certain seller for 6 sodas. 5 came in but they are still “waiting” on merman so they won’t send the other 5 until it comes in. Which I don’t think it will, and it makes me really mad cuz the other 5 are hard to find sealed now. So not sure what to do.

I’m waiting on Mer-Man from an order as well. But sadly my Scareglow order did get canceled, pretty annoyed as he was already hard enough to find early on and now there’s no chance of me finding any to order. And he was the first soda I ordered multiple of because his chase is essential, not happy at all.

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Mon May 10, 2021 2:51 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
emoagogo wrote:

I’m waiting on Mer-Man from an order as well. But sadly my Scareglow order did get canceled, pretty annoyed as he was already hard enough to find early on and now there’s no chance of me finding any to order. And he was the first soda I ordered multiple of because his chase is essential, not happy at all.

Man that sucks. I have an extra common if you need it.

Emo or Emilio is fine.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon May 10, 2021 3:10 pm

emoagogo wrote:Man that sucks. I have an extra common if you need it.

thanks, i was able to get 1 common though, so i'm good there. of the 8 Scareglow i had on order, 7 of them got canceled.

levixkelly

Postby levixkelly » Mon May 10, 2021 4:30 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:HOLY MOLY, what a WonderCon haul! All from sealed cans!

Dang! This is sick
Hi, I'm Levi
Instagram:
@levikelly90
Twitter: @levikelly90

Image Image

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Mon May 10, 2021 11:35 pm

emoagogo wrote:

Good luck!!! I’m so glad I pulled one from my order, that was the one I wanted most.

Noooooice =D> =D> =D>

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 11, 2021 12:20 am

Mr Yac wrote:
Katers wrote:

if these were The Real Ghostbusters and not the movie i'd be all over them.

I'm in for all the Ghostbusters, regardless of which version it is. But I'd probably be more enthusiastic if it was the Real Ghostbusters, plus it would give us way more to purchase as we go along. A whole line of baddies from the cartoon? Yes please! I got ridiculously excited last year when a coworkers used a gif of the Samhain, and I recognized it. Could have so much fun with all those sodas with GITD chases!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue May 11, 2021 1:00 am

Just got my first Scarlet Witch soda in today, and the detail on her is amazing! They did such a great job, I'm not even bummed she's a common! Well, for now, anyway. If all my sodas come in commons, I'll be a little bit bummed. But right now I'm just happy with her. :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Tue May 11, 2021 10:50 am

Katers wrote:Just got my first Scarlet Witch soda in today, and the detail on her is amazing! They did such a great job, I'm not even bummed she's a common! Well, for now, anyway. If all my sodas come in commons, I'll be a little bit bummed. But right now I'm just happy with her. :cheers:

Nice congrats! Where did you order from?

Emo or Emilio is fine.

Westlos420

Postby Westlos420 » Tue May 11, 2021 11:02 am

mohawkjones wrote:

Love that Miguel chase!!
Big D
Fundays 2017 - Making Fun World Premiere - FDO8LV - Fundays 2019 - FunKon
Star Wars Celebration 2022 - Fundays 2022
Dodgers for life!

IG: funko420

popfanboy
HOF 2022 & Spirit
HOF 2022 & Spirit

Postby popfanboy » Tue May 11, 2021 4:59 pm

Just got my Iron Man in from Funko Shop. Common, of course, but that is fine with me. He is incredible! He has to be one of the most detailed scuplts from a Soda so far. I know we're getting a Sam Wilson Captain America, but I hope we also get a Steve Rogers Cap to display next to Tony.
Tanner
I'm an artist who dreams of working for Funko one day.
Check out some of my drawings!
Follow me on Instagram @popfanboy
ISO Any Bat Boy, Oswald the Lucky Rabbit, or Rocketeer protos and the Slimer Soda proto!

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Tue May 11, 2021 10:06 pm

Katers wrote:Just got my first Scarlet Witch soda in today, and the detail on her is amazing! They did such a great job, I'm not even bummed she's a common! Well, for now, anyway. If all my sodas come in commons, I'll be a little bit bummed. But right now I'm just happy with her. :cheers:

Nice! I can't wait to add her to my collection. Hoping to pick her up locally
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Tue May 11, 2021 10:08 pm

popfanboy wrote:Just got my Iron Man in from Funko Shop. Common, of course, but that is fine with me. He is incredible! He has to be one of the most detailed scuplts from a Soda so far. I know we're getting a Sam Wilson Captain America, but I hope we also get a Steve Rogers Cap to display next to Tony.

Agree. The rest of the Avengers will hopefully be released eventually. I need Thor

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed May 12, 2021 12:26 am

Imagery wrote:
popfanboy wrote:Just got my Iron Man in from Funko Shop. Common, of course, but that is fine with me. He is incredible! He has to be one of the most detailed scuplts from a Soda so far. I know we're getting a Sam Wilson Captain America, but I hope we also get a Steve Rogers Cap to display next to Tony.

Agree. The rest of the Avengers will hopefully be released eventually. I need Thor

I'd like that Thor also, and then an original one as well.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed May 12, 2021 1:57 am

Katers wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:
Optimistic wrote:

We haven't had a new FunTv in awhile, now that you mention it! Maybe now that all the Wonderous Con excitement is quieting down, we'll get that and a new soda wave announcement? My preorders are getting closer to shipping, obviously that means I need to get some new stuff announced and preordered so I can drag out the waiting process again! lol

I would love to see a new soda wave announcement. I am loving these sodas for sure.
Collecting since 2014

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed May 12, 2021 2:04 am

I had to resist the black widow soda. I am trying to control myself. Althought I have considered trimming my pop collection a ton and starting to diversify to sodas.
Collecting since 2014

Return to “Soda”