Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
Tusken

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Tusken » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:13 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Finally bit the bullet and bought a Donatello Chase. Just need Leo, Rocksteady, and Baxter to be back to TMNT complete - RIP my money lol

I like where you going with completing the TMNT line those which I love. If I come across any turtle sodas, I will grab them for you so you can complete that set. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Jan 04, 2022 3:28 pm

Tusken wrote:I like where you going with completing the TMNT line those which I love. If I come across any turtle sodas, I will grab them for you so you can complete that set. :freddy3:

Whoops should have mentioned it's the Chases I'm missing! :D
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:46 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
I'm still trying to figure out how to display my sodas, my pop shelf isn't the best for sodas also. Now with more coming in than before it seems to be just putting them back into the shipping boxes. Maybe I'll just end up taping each soda to the wall, so easy to adjust the display then. lol

I ended up buying a display case just for my sodas, and it's filling up quickly! Not sure what I'll do once that happens, but that's tomorrow's problem!

When you say tape them to the wall....painter's tape, or masking? Gotta be careful with the paint! lol I want to see pictures though!

Those clear display cases with risers are always nice to use and easy to light up. Pre-orders could help fill that up in a short time also.

I do laugh at little at myself - I thought sodas were going to be so much easier to have a cool display of than my other Funko collections. They are...but I am getting so many anymore that I'm starting to run into the same problems! I don't regret any of them though!

Though....I may be having visitors over next weekend that have no idea the extent of my Funko collection. Should make for an interesting evening! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:49 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
I appreciate the offer to help. I went a lot crazy. I got six I really want that chase.

I don't know what that's like, having bought 4 additional sodas after my first 2 didn't give me a chase! lol

Seriously though...we crazy people have to stick together! \:D/

I hope buying six at once means I get an inner. Hopefully that means I get the chase. If not, I will be very sad. I guess we will see. Yes us crazy people have to stick together.

Same with my second batch! Still no shipping notification, and of course the longer I wait, the more I wonder if I should order more? Somebody stop me! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jan 05, 2022 1:54 am

Alleycat wrote:I bought one Toucan soda from the Funko store. Scored the flocked chase. Very nice!!!

Oh, congrats!! You're living the dream! \:D/ Is the flocked blue as perfect as it seems in the photos we're seeing?
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jan 05, 2022 3:17 am

That's some nice luck with just the one soda.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Jan 05, 2022 10:17 pm

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
I don't know what that's like, having bought 4 additional sodas after my first 2 didn't give me a chase! lol

Seriously though...we crazy people have to stick together! \:D/

I hope buying six at once means I get an inner. Hopefully that means I get the chase. If not, I will be very sad. I guess we will see. Yes us crazy people have to stick together.

Same with my second batch! Still no shipping notification, and of course the longer I wait, the more I wonder if I should order more? Somebody stop me! lol

Don't u mean somebody keep encouraging me and keep me going lol.
Collecting since 2014

Alleycat
HoF 2008 & CotY
HoF 2008 & CotY

Postby Alleycat » Thu Jan 06, 2022 5:31 pm

Katers wrote:
Alleycat wrote:I bought one Toucan soda from the Funko store. Scored the flocked chase. Very nice!!!

Oh, congrats!! You're living the dream! \:D/ Is the flocked blue as perfect as it seems in the photos we're seeing?

The glams are always way nicer than the actual product, but it's still pretty sweet!

Craig here......

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 6:08 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:Finally bit the bullet and bought a Donatello Chase. Just need Leo, Rocksteady, and Baxter to be back to TMNT complete - RIP my money lol

I’m still willing to be your friend in your hour of darkness

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Jan 06, 2022 9:17 pm

Alleycat wrote:
Katers wrote:

The glams are always way nicer than the actual product, but it's still pretty sweet!

Yep glams will always look better, but the actual product always still looks cool.
Collecting since 2014

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:33 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Don't u mean somebody keep encouraging me and keep me going lol.

I'm pretty sure that was exactly what I was looking for with my posts..! lol

Just got an email today that my second Toucan order has shipped! But it also says it was delievered in November to an address in New York, so I'm not sure what all is going on. Fingers crossed it's really coming here to me!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:39 am

Alleycat wrote:
Katers wrote:

I'm so glad for you...and so hoping my next order brings me a chance to see it in person! [-o<
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jan 07, 2022 12:47 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Alleycat wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yep glams will always look better, but the actual product always still looks cool.

I don't think I've been disappointed yet by the actual products, the sodas usually look better in person that a stock photo. Something I'm really enjoying about them. \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Jan 11, 2022 1:31 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Alleycat wrote:

I don't think I've been disappointed yet by the actual products, the sodas usually look better in person that a stock photo. Something I'm really enjoying about them. \:D/

Except for the chases, since I haven't seen those in person yet. lol
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Tue Jan 11, 2022 2:41 pm

I can smell a new wave coming soon. I wonder if we’ll get some announcements during fun tv next week

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Jan 11, 2022 3:22 pm

emoagogo wrote:I can smell a new wave coming soon. I wonder if we’ll get some announcements during fun tv next week

For sure, I'm a little shocked there hasn't been a drop already, seems like the longest time since the last one. I've seen some leaks but don't believe all them to be true

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:16 am

emoagogo wrote:I can smell a new wave coming soon. I wonder if we’ll get some announcements during fun tv next week

Oh that's probably a guarantee since it's been a while and it's a new year.
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:22 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Alleycat wrote:

I am loving the sodas. I just got my vampire mickey sodas in. I got one common and one chase. My chase luck with s-s-s-sodas is so high.
Collecting since 2014

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:11 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Any, or just toucans? Mine are apparently lost, jetting around the country instead of coming to enjoy the warm weather we're having in So Cal! Really hoping they surprise me on my doorstep this week!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jan 12, 2022 3:17 am

I certainly hope so! I'm still patiently waiting for my Loki soda, but I will accept a Hawkeye soda in the meantime! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Jan 12, 2022 10:32 am

i'd almost wager that we see some announcements...the timing is just too good to pass up. the holidays have passed and now collectors can focus on new merch lol

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Wed Jan 12, 2022 1:18 pm

Katers wrote:

I certainly hope so! I'm still patiently waiting for my Loki soda, but I will accept a Hawkeye soda in the meantime! :mir1:

Me too! I really thought Loki soda was gonna be an eccc exclusive, maybe this year.

Emo or Emilio is fine.

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:40 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Any, or just toucans? Mine are apparently lost, jetting around the country instead of coming to enjoy the warm weather we're having in So Cal! Really hoping they surprise me on my doorstep this week!

Any in general. lol
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:40 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

I am loving the sodas. I just got my vampire mickey sodas in. I got one common and one chase. My chase luck with s-s-s-sodas is so high.

Oh, congrats! Some day, my vampire Mickey sodas will come in. Maybe for Halloween? lol

On the flip side though, my Toucans arrived today, and I scored a chase! He's so pretty, and absolutely my favorite new soda! (I'm so fickle, it's terrible! lol )
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jan 13, 2022 2:51 am

emoagogo wrote:
Katers wrote:

Me too! I really thought Loki soda was gonna be an eccc exclusive, maybe this year.

Oooh, that's a good one! He'd fit in really well with their green theme!

But I wasn't planning to go to ECCC this year! Do I need to change my plans? :eek:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jan 13, 2022 3:03 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Any in general. lol

Well that's just terrible! But if my toucans can find their way home, surely a chase is coming to you soon?? [-o<
Image ImageImage Image

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 7:28 am

Can anyone confirm if they header image is new? I'm on mobile so I don't see it unless I accidentally turn my phone, don't remember seeing it. Looks like a carnival Freddy soda.

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:26 am

:cheers: I hope so and really hope to see some Freddy sodas announced.

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:52 am

Katers wrote:
emoagogo wrote:
Katers wrote:

But I wasn't planning to go to ECCC this year! Do I need to change my plans? :eek:

I think so lol

Emo or Emilio is fine.

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:53 am

Boymom4 wrote:

That would be awesome!

Emo or Emilio is fine.

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:54 am

Dsho333 wrote:Can anyone confirm if they header image is new? I'm on mobile so I don't see it unless I accidentally turn my phone, don't remember seeing it. Looks like a carnival Freddy soda.

Yes. It’s new and designed by Austin (thefunkohunko)

Emo or Emilio is fine.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Jan 13, 2022 12:30 pm

emoagogo wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:Can anyone confirm if they header image is new? I'm on mobile so I don't see it unless I accidentally turn my phone, don't remember seeing it. Looks like a carnival Freddy soda.

Yes. It’s new and designed by Austin (thefunkohunko)

It looks amazing and I was gonna guess it was his work!

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Jan 14, 2022 12:32 am

That is indeed a new one.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:23 am

Boymom4 wrote:

Yes! We've been in a Freddy soda drought! We are thirsty for new sodas! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jan 14, 2022 2:26 am

emoagogo wrote:
Katers wrote:
emoagogo wrote:Me too! I really thought Loki soda was gonna be an eccc exclusive, maybe this year.

I think so lol

Well, it's already under consideration. I'd love to go, just depends on whether one of my cons gets cancelled and frees me up to add it in! Would love to go and experience the ECCC sodas in person! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Jan 15, 2022 6:03 pm

Pulled a one can magic on Godspeed! Opened a second just to get the set.

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:46 pm

I've seen photos of the Skeleton Freddy chase floating around, hope it comes out soon. It looks so good. Really want to see more Freddy sodas in 2022
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Jan 16, 2022 1:41 am

It'll come out at some point, just have to keep alert still until then. I'd like to catch this one on release.
ImageImageImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Sun Jan 16, 2022 2:07 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:I've seen photos of the Skeleton Freddy chase floating around, hope it comes out soon. It looks so good. Really want to see more Freddy sodas in 2022

Dude I saw some pics also and freaked out thinking I had missed the drop lol

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:19 am

Dsho333 wrote:Pulled a one can magic on Godspeed! Opened a second just to get the set.

Oh, congrats! The glow on him looks amazing! Mine don't get here until Wednesday...so very far away right now!
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Soda”