Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
Katers

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:48 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:
Do the army!! hahaha.. that would look good on photo

Just crushed to report that I will not have an army of Sulley sodas....because my 2 came, and it's a set! :cheers: Such a great feeling when I opened that fuzzy teal monster! The common is beautiful as well, though of course I'm thrilled to not have 2 of him! lol

I am jealous. I just want one soda.

One soda common? I'm sure someone in here will have an extra that will need to be rehomed at some point soon! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:50 am

philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:
Do the army!! hahaha.. that would look good on photo

Just crushed to report that I will not have an army of Sulley sodas....because my 2 came, and it's a set! :cheers: Such a great feeling when I opened that fuzzy teal monster! The common is beautiful as well, though of course I'm thrilled to not have 2 of him! lol

Congratulations! Happy that you snagged the set right away

Thanks! Hoping the luck keeps going, just got my shipping notification for Maleficent. GS finally made up their minds, I have 4 on the way. lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:56 am

Scotty wrote:
Katers wrote:Just crushed to report that I will not have an army of Sulley sodas....because my 2 came, and it's a set! :cheers: Such a great feeling when I opened that fuzzy teal monster! The common is beautiful as well, though of course I'm thrilled to not have 2 of him! lol

Congrats, that's awesome. We should all be so lucky.

Zack, I always miss the announcements. I was able to pre-order a Fleegle, at least, the only one I must have--I mean, two Banana Splits in my collection wouldn't make sense. I'm just hoping that when Drooper is released, it's just a regular release. The Wonka chase is sooo good.

BTW, what's the best way to get the earliest notification of new releases? Twitter? Instagram?

Thanks, and agreed, I wish we all had amazing soda luck all the time, it's so nice to hear about everyone's wins!

That Agatha (all along!) soda is such an insta-buy for me :mir1: I think it's only fair that I snag a chase for her since I have a common Scarlet Witch army! lol Seriously though, the colors on that soda look amazing and I can't wait to see it in person!

Twitter has been my go-to for announcements, I just have to actually be near my phone to get the announcements! Plus there's usually a link on twitter, while in IG you have to work a bit more for it. Either are helpful though!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Nov 17, 2021 2:41 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Why would you put that out in the universe?? No Tele-tubby sodas!!! lol

Oh geez, that didn't even cross my mind!

What's the opposite of an insta-buy? A never-buy? I'm sure there are people who love them, I'm just not one of those people..! lol

Yeah, I can't say that I'd be inline for those ones either.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:17 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

One soda common? I'm sure someone in here will have an extra that will need to be rehomed at some point soon! lol

I will take either. I love the look of Sulley soda.
Collecting since 2014

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Nov 17, 2021 3:19 am

Katers wrote:
Scotty wrote:
Katers wrote:Just crushed to report that I will not have an army of Sulley sodas....because my 2 came, and it's a set! :cheers: Such a great feeling when I opened that fuzzy teal monster! The common is beautiful as well, though of course I'm thrilled to not have 2 of him! lol

Zack, I always miss the announcements. I was able to pre-order a Fleegle, at least, the only one I must have--I mean, two Banana Splits in my collection wouldn't make sense. I'm just hoping that when Drooper is released, it's just a regular release. The Wonka chase is sooo good.

BTW, what's the best way to get the earliest notification of new releases? Twitter? Instagram?

Thanks, and agreed, I wish we all had amazing soda luck all the time, it's so nice to hear about everyone's wins!

That Agatha (all along!) soda is such an insta-buy for me :mir1: I think it's only fair that I snag a chase for her since I have a common Scarlet Witch army! lol Seriously though, the colors on that soda look amazing and I can't wait to see it in person!

Twitter has been my go-to for announcements, I just have to actually be near my phone to get the announcements! Plus there's usually a link on twitter, while in IG you have to work a bit more for it. Either are helpful though!

I wish I could be nearby my phone. Where I work, I am not allowed to have my phone. I try and sneak out to get to my phone around the normal time of announcements. I have been lucky so far at times though.
Collecting since 2014

philipali

Postby philipali » Wed Nov 17, 2021 8:11 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
philipali wrote:
Definitely a must have! Trust me..... This is one of my favorite Funko Soda....

I struck out on Sully soda so far. I hope I can get sully soda at some point. These Soda figures are plain awesome.

He's so much better in person, flocked was absolutely the way to go with this chase! So well done! Keep hunting, he'll be worth the work! \:D/

Facts! 100% :D :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Wed Nov 17, 2021 10:18 am

These new sodas are Awesome. I just saw a picture of Mighty Mouse in soda form which is super exciting!!! :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:13 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Oh geez, that didn't even cross my mind!

What's the opposite of an insta-buy? A never-buy? I'm sure there are people who love them, I'm just not one of those people..! lol

I choose to believe that's just us generously leaving them for people that truly want them! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:22 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
Scotty wrote:

I wish I could be nearby my phone. Where I work, I am not allowed to have my phone. I try and sneak out to get to my phone around the normal time of announcements. I have been lucky so far at times though.

It's truly terrible when work gets in the way of our fun, doesn't it? BLEH! Mine has been a bit more challenging at times - my office went to an open floor plan. Really love that everyone can see me on my phone trying to get the latest drop! ](*,) lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Nov 18, 2021 1:35 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

Someone get this Funatic a SODA!! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:02 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I choose to believe that's just us generously leaving them for people that truly want them! lol

If I come across that new Willy Wonka soda in person, may not be leaving many of those behind. :)
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:17 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

It's truly terrible when work gets in the way of our fun, doesn't it? BLEH! Mine has been a bit more challenging at times - my office went to an open floor plan. Really love that everyone can see me on my phone trying to get the latest drop! ](*,) lol

It does suck, but I am glad I have a job that can fund my love for collecting funko.
Collecting since 2014

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:19 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

If I come across that new Willy Wonka soda in person, may not be leaving many of those behind. :)

I preordered mine. It looks so awesome. The chase is so perfect. I hope I get the pair.
Collecting since 2014

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:19 am

Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Someone get this Funatic a SODA!! \:D/

Yes please!! I would be forever grateful to anybody that can help.
Collecting since 2014

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:23 am

nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I preordered mine. It looks so awesome. The chase is so perfect. I hope I get the pair.

That chase is awesome, I want both versions. If I don't come across them once they are released then I might look into the secondary market. Surely the common will be easy enough to get a hold of.
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:22 am

digithor wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:

That chase is awesome, I want both versions. If I don't come across them once they are released then I might look into the secondary market. Surely the common will be easy enough to get a hold of.

yeah I hope I can get the common somewhat easily.
Collecting since 2014

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Thu Nov 18, 2021 8:58 am

Sometimes these releases fly by fast, didn't even realize there was a new wave (not the leaked one)

Wonka and Lucky are nice surprises with good chases. Plus one more until Banana Splits are complete
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Thu Nov 18, 2021 12:20 pm

Optimistic wrote:Sometimes these releases fly by fast, didn't even realize there was a new wave (not the leaked one)

Wonka and Lucky are nice surprises with good chases. Plus one more until Banana Splits are complete

Love the new soda news! That Lucky is for sure my favorite!! \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

emoagogo
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby emoagogo » Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:48 pm

such a great wave, i love the venom and lucky! the numbers keep climbing on these sodas but preorders keep getting harder. I wonder if they are starting to hold some for smaller retailers/ when the figures actually release

Emo or Emilio is fine.
ISO: Pixar Protos
IG: emoagogo

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Nov 18, 2021 3:44 pm

emoagogo wrote:such a great wave, i love the venom and lucky! the numbers keep climbing on these sodas but preorders keep getting harder. I wonder if they are starting to hold some for smaller retailers/ when the figures actually release

I believe smaller stores, such as Poppin off toys, have to apply for allocation, so they know if they are only getting a few cases or not when preorders go live.

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:13 am

Optimistic wrote:Sometimes these releases fly by fast, didn't even realize there was a new wave (not the leaked one)

I love Wonka. I had to get it. I am loving the sodas honestly. They are straight fire.
Collecting since 2014

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:53 am

SpaceDude wrote:

Lucky is another great one from this release wave, fleegle is a close one to lucky also for me.
ImageImageImageImage

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Fri Nov 19, 2021 4:25 am

digithor wrote:
SpaceDude wrote:

Lucky is another great one from this release wave, fleegle is a close one to lucky also for me.

I agree and that Fleegle is awesome!!
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:32 pm

Thanks Zack and Katers. I do follow Funko on Twitter--I may not have the notifications turned on. I'm death on notifications, so may have shut too many of them down.
Image Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:33 pm

Tusken wrote:These new sodas are Awesome. I just saw a picture of Mighty Mouse in soda form which is super exciting!!! :freddy3:

Where did you see this. I searched a bit but didn't see anything. Mighty Mouse is definitely in my wheelhouse.
Image Image

thefunkohunko

Postby thefunkohunko » Fri Nov 19, 2021 9:38 pm

Scotty wrote:
Tusken wrote:These new sodas are Awesome. I just saw a picture of Mighty Mouse in soda form which is super exciting!!! :freddy3:

Where did you see this. I searched a bit but didn't see anything. Mighty Mouse is definitely in my wheelhouse.

Here ya go Scott! Spotted in the Funko App. Looks super
Hey y’all, I'm Austin! I love putting smiles on people’s faces through my love for collecting and art!
Follow me on Instagram @thefunkohunko and check out my Funko art portfolio!
Aspring Funko artist!
In search of 2004 SDCC Funko-Mart items & old school Funko memorabilia!

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:00 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

You are welcome to my share of Willy Wonka! He's adorable, but not a need for me. If I see a common at a pop-meet, I may snag him just because of the adorable factor!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:08 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:

It does suck, but I am glad I have a job that can fund my love for collecting funko.

Agreed! Buy the necessities...including our funko products! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:14 am

Dsho333 wrote:
emoagogo wrote:such a great wave, i love the venom and lucky! the numbers keep climbing on these sodas but preorders keep getting harder. I wonder if they are starting to hold some for smaller retailers/ when the figures actually release

I believe smaller stores, such as Poppin off toys, have to apply for allocation, so they know if they are only getting a few cases or not when preorders go live.

The idea of the smaller stores only getting a few cases makes me really grateful for the times I've managed to get a preorder in with them! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:20 am

Scotty wrote:Thanks Zack and Katers. I do follow Funko on Twitter--I may not have the notifications turned on. I'm death on notifications, so may have shut too many of them down.

Good luck! They go so fast anymore, it's rough even with the notifications on. There are definitely times that it's 'teamwork makes the dream work' - I've had quite a few purchases I only got because a friend notified me!
Image ImageImage Image

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sat Nov 20, 2021 1:40 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

You are welcome to my share of Willy Wonka! He's adorable, but not a need for me. If I see a common at a pop-meet, I may snag him just because of the adorable factor!

I had to get Wonka soda. It is an absolute need for me. I am so glad I was able to find a pre-order at a smaller shop.
Collecting since 2014

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Nov 20, 2021 2:21 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I might have to take you up on that. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:44 am

Oddly GameStop shipped my Cold Miser but not the rest of that set. Anybody else have anything similar with the wave?

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Sat Nov 20, 2021 7:20 pm

Mr Yac wrote:Oddly GameStop shipped my Cold Miser but not the rest of that set. Anybody else have anything similar with the wave?

That one showed up at the Hollywood Funko store so seems like that one squeezed out first. Looks like a very cool soda in hand with the ice hair being slightly translucent!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

mactds

Postby mactds » Sat Nov 20, 2021 9:50 pm

Definitely having to track down Lucky and Willy Wonka!
Hi, I'm Trevor
Current Pop Count: 310
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/mactds/

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:36 am

FireEmblemZack wrote:
Mr Yac wrote:Oddly GameStop shipped my Cold Miser but not the rest of that set. Anybody else have anything similar with the wave?

That one showed up at the Hollywood Funko store so seems like that one squeezed out first. Looks like a very cool soda in hand with the ice hair being slightly translucent!

I bet it's pretty sweet looking in person, that along with the other christmas ones are what I'll be watching for to pickup on the second hand market.
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Sun Nov 21, 2021 4:09 am

mactds wrote:Definitely having to track down Lucky and Willy Wonka!

I was able to pre-order my wonka. Now its just a matter of waiting on them.
Collecting since 2014

Tusken

Postby Tusken » Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:51 am

thefunkohunko wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Thanks for finding Mighty Mouser. Now my hope this would lead to a Mighty Mouse pop or maybe Earthworm Jim soda. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:21 pm

thefunkohunko wrote:
Scotty wrote:

Holy crap on a cracker! Thanks Austin. I just love Funko's creative acquisition and use of licenses. The Soda line is just killing it!!! I will definitely track this one down.
Image Image

Return to “Soda”