Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
philipali

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby philipali » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:14 am

Dsho333 wrote:
philipali wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
But the whole point is that US sodas don't need to go overseas and vice versa but it's because of retailers shipping from overseas to the US that it's messing it up, maybe demand for sodas overseas isn't as big as the allocation they get, so it should probably be reduced

Sodas are in demand here overseas! Ever since sodas were launched here we have been paying a hefty price... Retail for sodas for international customers is at $25 .... that's double the US cost (prior to price increase to $15)

Seems like Funko needs to send some of their Europe Funko store to the Philippines since it seems like they never sell out

Price maybe one reason why.... put that price down or if they put on a sale.. this will definitely sell out
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Tue Nov 09, 2021 8:15 am

Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:Glad i got my set of Sully Soda chase and regular! Love this version of Sully!

Congrats on the set! That flocked Sully is just beautiful, and my favorite color! Since I can't figure out if I ordered any of him or not, I just did a late order for 2. Fingers crossed that I get lucky with this one...he's a must have!

Definitely a must have! Trust me..... This is one of my favorite Funko Soda....
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:41 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
RedRoo wrote:there was another general mills drop D: I WAS SLEEPING *sob* still haven't gotten any of the 3 XD

I feel ya! I checked the site about 10 minutes before the restocked, and then went into a meeting. Came out to so many notifications on my phone...all telling me I shouldn't have gone to the meeting! lol

Ah that random restock today! Just had to be boo also didn't it? If it was one of the other two then I wouldn't haven't minded as much. :)

If it weren't for a fabulous friend finding me a Boo Berry, I'd be so sad right now. As it is though, I'm just looking forward to my mail!

I missed Maleficent on the shop today, too. I do not have a good track record with sodas on the website! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 10, 2021 1:44 am

philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:Glad i got my set of Sully Soda chase and regular! Love this version of Sully!

Congrats on the set! That flocked Sully is just beautiful, and my favorite color! Since I can't figure out if I ordered any of him or not, I just did a late order for 2. Fingers crossed that I get lucky with this one...he's a must have!

Well, keep your fingers crossed for me! This is definitely a one try only with this order. I don't need an army of Sulley sodas fighting it out with my army of Freddy Mercury sodas! lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Nov 10, 2021 2:15 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
I feel ya! I checked the site about 10 minutes before the restocked, and then went into a meeting. Came out to so many notifications on my phone...all telling me I shouldn't have gone to the meeting! lol

Ah that random restock today! Just had to be boo also didn't it? If it was one of the other two then I wouldn't haven't minded as much. :)

If it weren't for a fabulous friend finding me a Boo Berry, I'd be so sad right now. As it is though, I'm just looking forward to my mail!

I missed Maleficent on the shop today, too. I do not have a good track record with sodas on the website! lol

Grats for getting a boo berry from a nice friend, I debated on that maleficent. I really like the flame chase, in the end decided I was good with the hot topic pop instead. Maybe the new price also had a small part in it. ;)
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Nov 11, 2021 1:48 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Grats for getting a boo berry from a nice friend, I debated on that maleficent. I really like the flame chase, in the end decided I was good with the hot topic pop instead. Maybe the new price also had a small part in it. ;)

Thank you! He's on his way here...but wow he's a slow moving ghost! lol

I have somewhere between 2 & 4 Maleficent on order. I'm not sure what's going on with GS, they 'cancelled' my order, but left me with one still coming. When I look at my order page though, it shows 3, so I'm very confused by them! And one from EE, so we'll see what happens all around! Can't wait to see her, whether she's the common or chase, she looks great!

I feel like we need some new sodas dropping. Whether that's for SDCC, ECCC, or just in general, I'm not picky....I'm just ready for it! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu Nov 11, 2021 2:56 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I have somewhere between 2 & 4 Maleficent on order. I'm not sure what's going on with GS, they 'cancelled' my order, but left me with one still coming. When I look at my order page though, it shows 3, so I'm very confused by them! And one from EE, so we'll see what happens all around! Can't wait to see her, whether she's the common or chase, she looks great!

I feel like we need some new sodas dropping. Whether that's for SDCC, ECCC, or just in general, I'm not picky....I'm just ready for it! \:D/

Oh geez you really got on that Maleficent order train, good luck with finding a chase in those orders.

I feel like we'll still see some more christmas themed sodas. The Rudolph ones were great, I kinda want some national lampoons christmas ones also though.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

RedRoo

Postby RedRoo » Thu Nov 11, 2021 10:15 am

So i got my Maleficent today and oof thought i had the chase but nah XD dam aussie puck swaps
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Thu Nov 11, 2021 8:51 pm

digithor wrote:I feel like we'll still see some more christmas themed sodas. The Rudolph ones were great, I kinda want some national lampoons christmas ones also though.

Personally I hope they don't make anymore this year, they really need to stop trying to push out holiday items like 2 months before, they either release the day before or late. I'd rather have the item 1 month before so I can actually enjoy it.

digithor

Postby digithor » Fri Nov 12, 2021 2:18 am

Dsho333 wrote:
digithor wrote:I feel like we'll still see some more christmas themed sodas. The Rudolph ones were great, I kinda want some national lampoons christmas ones also though.

Personally I hope they don't make anymore this year, they really need to stop trying to push out holiday items like 2 months before, they either release the day before or late. I'd rather have the item 1 month before so I can actually enjoy it.

Agreed, it is a lot nicer to enjoy those products during the holiday. I bring out certain funko items just for christmas for example and then put them away afterwards. Just like other christmas decorations. It's different for me though since it takes longer to get pops/sodas up here, especially if they are shop exclusives.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:20 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Oh geez you really got on that Maleficent order train, good luck with finding a chase in those orders.

I feel like we'll still see some more christmas themed sodas. The Rudolph ones were great, I kinda want some national lampoons christmas ones also though.

Yeah, the Maleficent soda really sucked me in, and here I passed on her initially! I have enough friends that love her that I'll be able to pass on any extras I end up with.

I not only want Christmas themed sodas, I want our soda 12-pack (12 days of Christmas)! I'm not picky about what we get, either....just hopeful!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:22 am

RedRoo wrote:So i got my Maleficent today and oof thought i had the chase but nah XD dam aussie puck swaps

Aww, that's disappointing! Sorry they tricked you with the color swap!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Nov 13, 2021 2:35 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yeah, the Maleficent soda really sucked me in, and here I passed on her initially! I have enough friends that love her that I'll be able to pass on any extras I end up with.

I not only want Christmas themed sodas, I want our soda 12-pack (12 days of Christmas)! I'm not picky about what we get, either....just hopeful!

12 Days of sodas, I kind of like that idea. That might be a little expensive though with these new prices. :)
ImageImageImageImage

Shalee04

Postby Shalee04 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:00 am

I still need to find Maleficent and Sully
They call me Kelly :smt031
OOB deals I love to find.

Disney is my first love whether it be pops, Dorbz , minis or dolls.

Pops and Dorbz -2000+~~~ I have lost count actually
Minis-450+
Protos-2 Dug with cone from my first fundays in 2016
And
Baby Groot with bomb from 2018

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Nov 13, 2021 1:20 pm

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

12 Days of sodas, I kind of like that idea. That might be a little expensive though with these new prices. :)

I think it would still be around 125 to 150, which isn't bad

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Nov 13, 2021 11:56 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

That math doesn't exactly add up with the $15/soda price.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:16 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

It could be, but depending on the sodas, it might also be totally worth it! Plus, at whatever price it is...we'll get free shipping! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:20 am

Shalee04 wrote:I still need to find Maleficent and Sully

Maleficent is still up on GS, hopefully you see this in time! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:21 am

Dsho333 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I was trying to remember what the last 12-days of Christmas thing went for, was that what it was about? Sounds about right to me, and I'd probably got for it if it's close to that! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Nov 14, 2021 2:52 am

Katers wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
digithor wrote:

I was trying to remember what the last 12-days of Christmas thing went for, was that what it was about? Sounds about right to me, and I'd probably got for it if it's close to that! :mir1:

I think one of the last bundles we had was in 2018 at $225? That one stands out in my memory because of that 4 pack of telle tubbies.
ImageImageImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sun Nov 14, 2021 9:55 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

I think one of the last bundles we had was in 2018 at $225? That one stands out in my memory because of that 4 pack of telle tubbies.

2019 was $200 with 11 pops and 1 10 inch pop, I'll revise my number to $180 for 12 sodas with the price increase

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Nov 15, 2021 12:17 am

Dsho333 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

2019 was $200 with 11 pops and 1 10 inch pop, I'll revise my number to $180 for 12 sodas with the price increase

Ah yes that's right the 2019 one also.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:21 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

Why would you put that out in the universe?? No Tele-tubby sodas!!! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Nov 15, 2021 2:27 am

Dsho333 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I would accept these revised figures for our first 12-pack! Sounds like fun, we can make this happen by willing it into being, right? lol
Image ImageImage Image

philipali

Postby philipali » Mon Nov 15, 2021 9:55 am

Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:

Well, keep your fingers crossed for me! This is definitely a one try only with this order. I don't need an army of Sulley sodas fighting it out with my army of Freddy Mercury sodas! lol

Do the army!! hahaha.. that would look good on photo
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Nov 16, 2021 12:23 am

philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:

Just crushed to report that I will not have an army of Sulley sodas....because my 2 came, and it's a set! :cheers: Such a great feeling when I opened that fuzzy teal monster! The common is beautiful as well, though of course I'm thrilled to not have 2 of him! lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:39 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh geez, that didn't even cross my mind!
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:51 am

philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:

I struck out on Sully soda so far. I hope I can get sully soda at some point. These Soda figures are plain awesome.
Collecting since 2014

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:51 am

Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:

Just crushed to report that I will not have an army of Sulley sodas....because my 2 came, and it's a set! :cheers: Such a great feeling when I opened that fuzzy teal monster! The common is beautiful as well, though of course I'm thrilled to not have 2 of him! lol

I am jealous. I just want one soda.
Collecting since 2014

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Tue Nov 16, 2021 2:53 am

Shalee04 wrote:I still need to find Maleficent and Sully

I am there with you. I need Sully. I have Maleficent on pre-order. I can't wait to get my Maleficent for sure.
Collecting since 2014

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Nov 16, 2021 3:11 am

nascar246788 wrote:
philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:

I struck out on Sully soda so far. I hope I can get sully soda at some point. These Soda figures are plain awesome.

There should be plenty of the sully commons going around for you to pick one up without too much effort.
ImageImageImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:37 am

Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:

Congratulations! Happy that you snagged the set right away
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Tue Nov 16, 2021 4:19 pm

I don't have a photo but todays soda reveals were cool!
Willy Wonka and Fleegle were the standouts but I was surprisingly able to preorder at least 1 of each soda announced! That hasn't happened in a while because they sell out so fast. I was even an hour late!!
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Tue Nov 16, 2021 6:05 pm

From Funko app!
Two more sodas I guess weren't announced. The Rick Moranis is 10/10 soda. Really amazing figure and chase

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Nov 16, 2021 7:48 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:Two more sodas I guess weren't announced. The Rick Moranis is 10/10 soda. Really amazing figure and chase

the Vinz has an amazing chase, i'm not a Ghostbuster collector but i think i'll make an exception and try for them both.

Scotty
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby Scotty » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:32 pm

Katers wrote:Just crushed to report that I will not have an army of Sulley sodas....because my 2 came, and it's a set! :cheers: Such a great feeling when I opened that fuzzy teal monster! The common is beautiful as well, though of course I'm thrilled to not have 2 of him! lol

Congrats, that's awesome. We should all be so lucky.

Zack, I always miss the announcements. I was able to pre-order a Fleegle, at least, the only one I must have--I mean, two Banana Splits in my collection wouldn't make sense. I'm just hoping that when Drooper is released, it's just a regular release. The Wonka chase is sooo good.

BTW, what's the best way to get the earliest notification of new releases? Twitter? Instagram?
Image Image
2013 Rookie of the Year - COTM May 2014

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Tue Nov 16, 2021 8:36 pm

Scotty wrote:Zack, I always miss the announcements. I was able to pre-order a Fleegle, at least, the only one I must have--I mean, two Banana Splits in my collection wouldn't make sense. I'm just hoping that when Drooper is released, it's just a regular release. The Wonka chase is sooo good.

BTW, what's the best way to get the earliest notification of new releases? Twitter? Instagram?

Both are equal for me on speed but I think Twitter would be fastest. If you follow OriginalFunko's Twitter and put on post notifications. I am noticing a trend of Tuesdays/ Thursdays at 9-11 AM PST is when the sodas are announced and then usually Entertainment Earth is first to post their preorders.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Tue Nov 16, 2021 11:46 pm

i missed Fleegle, hopefully catch him on a restock.

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:40 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Oh geez, that didn't even cross my mind!

What's the opposite of an insta-buy? A never-buy? I'm sure there are people who love them, I'm just not one of those people..! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Nov 17, 2021 1:42 am

nascar246788 wrote:
philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:

He's so much better in person, flocked was absolutely the way to go with this chase! So well done! Keep hunting, he'll be worth the work! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Soda”