Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
Katers

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:37 am

nascar246788 wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
Seeing them in person, that's how it gets you. lol

Truer words have never been typed! lol

I just don't like how the colors look. But I am so glad for those that like them are getting them and are able to get at least some of the ones they want.

I've absolutely been there with things that just don't appeal, and I pass on them more often than not figuring another fanatic that does want them desperately will be glad I passed on them! So obviously I snagged the Alice sodas you didn't buy, and I thank you for your self restraint! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:46 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:Haha, agreed! Would love to see more Peggy Carter in MCU

Given how fabulous looking everything from What if! has already been looking, I can't wait to see what is still in the works. And I expect even bigger and better things for season 2 whenever that comes along!

Agreed. Hopefully they transfer some more of these characters to the Soda form. I know he's not part of What If, but I'd love to see Capwolf in Soda form

He'd be a fun soda - regular common, flocked chase? As far as I am concerned, there is no wrong in the marvel soda line - I'll take them all! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:52 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote: lol lol lol We could split the lottery wins. I would have thought Thor would have been Metallic/GITD like Scareglow.

I might need those lottery wins, the way Funko is dropping amazing stuff lately! I cannot believe how many sodas I have on order right now!

Now if some of them could just ship out...! lol

Let's no stop about soda preorders ](*,) lol :(

I never in a million years thought I'd have this many things on preorder at the same time!

And yet....I'm sitting here wondering what might be coming this week for us, if anything, and where I'll need to order it from! Kinda hoping, right now at least, that the next few weeks before Funkon are light! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:54 am

philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Congrats on getting what you got :) =D>

Thanks! The victory felt good after a very long week! :cheers:

so the next wait are the Funkoween Sodas right? :D can't wait for Freddy :D

Agreed, I need that Freddy so badly! But for now, the current stress is the Funkon Thor! Hopefully he's as easy to snag as the Black Widow soda was and I can relax soon! \:D/

And also whatever soda might be coming our way via Loki! That's an insta-buy no matter what it is! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:56 am

Stragon wrote:
Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote: lol lol lol We could split the lottery wins. I would have thought Thor would have been Metallic/GITD like Scareglow.

I might need those lottery wins, the way Funko is dropping amazing stuff lately! I cannot believe how many sodas I have on order right now!

Its weird how that goes, my mom ordered FunKon shirts and they were here the same week, I'm still waiting on an order from two weeks before.

My Alice sodas shipped out yesterday, so they should be here by Friday! Can't wait, fingers crossed! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:33 am

Mr Yac wrote:
digithor wrote:So when do we get to see tweedledum and tweedledee sodas? :)

i want to know when we get real versions and not the dang blacklights!

Ok ok, we can start there also. Doesn't have to be black lights!
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Tue Jul 20, 2021 4:34 am

Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:

Agreed, I need that Freddy so badly! But for now, the current stress is the Funkon Thor! Hopefully he's as easy to snag as the Black Widow soda was and I can relax soon! \:D/

And also whatever soda might be coming our way via Loki! That's an insta-buy no matter what it is! :mir1:

The count is high so should be easy
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:03 am

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:Given how fabulous looking everything from What if! has already been looking, I can't wait to see what is still in the works. And I expect even bigger and better things for season 2 whenever that comes along!

Agreed. Hopefully they transfer some more of these characters to the Soda form. I know he's not part of What If, but I'd love to see Capwolf in Soda form

He'd be a fun soda - regular common, flocked chase? As far as I am concerned, there is no wrong in the marvel soda line - I'll take them all! :mir1:

Definitely flocked chase. Loving this more and more [-o<
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:36 am

I'm really excited about a potential one that showed up on an international website :eek:
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

willy wonka
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby willy wonka » Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:50 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:I'm really excited about a potential one that showed up on an international website :eek:

Now you have me curious!!
Just call me Joe...

ImageImage
ISO: Freddy Mad Hatter LE 1/24, Mad Hatter Protos,
SDCC 4 Pack Dorbz(Found thanks to another Funatic)

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:04 pm

Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:

I'm stressin' about the BL thor chase too! Glad I'm not the only one lol. I think I used up all my chase luck on Black Widow since I ordered 2 and got a chase and common.
:freddy2:
~Lisa

IG: itallstartedwitha_pop
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

philipali

Postby philipali » Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:28 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:
Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:

I'm stressin' about the BL thor chase too! Glad I'm not the only one lol. I think I used up all my chase luck on Black Widow since I ordered 2 and got a chase and common.

What's the count on the Thor Soda chase?
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

lazcommalisa
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby lazcommalisa » Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:27 pm

philipali wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:
Katers wrote:

15,000 same as Black Widow. I think this one will be more popular tho since Blacklight is all the rage right now
:freddy2:
~Lisa

IG: itallstartedwitha_pop
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:49 pm

Katers wrote:
Katers wrote:

Let's no stop about soda preorders ](*,) lol :(

I never in a million years thought I'd have this many things on preorder at the same time!

And yet....I'm sitting here wondering what might be coming this week for us, if anything, and where I'll need to order it from! Kinda hoping, right now at least, that the next few weeks before Funkon are light! :mir1:

I'm with you on that one. I never preordered this much on pops, but I think the LE#s have a lot to do with it. ;-) ;-) ;-) I hope the next soda announcement is in September. [-o< lol [-o< lol [-o< lol
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:51 pm

Katers wrote:
Stragon wrote:
Katers wrote:

Its weird how that goes, my mom ordered FunKon shirts and they were here the same week, I'm still waiting on an order from two weeks before.

My Alice sodas shipped out yesterday, so they should be here by Friday! Can't wait, fingers crossed! :cheers:

May the thirst be with you :thumbright: :thumbright: :thumbright: Mine is coming in tomorrow. :eek: :eek: :eek:
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Lexi

Postby Lexi » Tue Jul 20, 2021 5:53 pm

lazcommalisa wrote:
philipali wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:

15,000 same as Black Widow. I think this one will be more popular tho since Blacklight is all the rage right now

I know, right? Just glad I have a 10am time on Thursday
FUNKO FUNDAYS 2015, 2016, 2022
FDO LA 6
World Premiere Making Fun

Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
FUNKON 2021

The POP Lady
Hall of Fame Class of 2021

Postby The POP Lady » Tue Jul 20, 2021 7:22 pm

NickR2012 wrote:
The POP Lady wrote:
NickR2012 wrote:omg, been waiting for these for months!! And got SUPER lucky at Funko Hollywood (absolute struggle to get in and checkout with about 4hours of line) but maybe worth it this time? 4 chases out of 8 (but not all different!)

CONGRATULATIONS =D> =D> =D> They ARE STUNNING :love4: :love4: :love4:

Thanks a lot! Only Cheshire chase missing... and common queen of hearts, I hope will be there in my Funko.com order!

I just see LOVE when I look at this picture. But… I guess you are missing the complete set! I do NOT have the wallet to be complete. I’ll be perfectly happy with what I get… just waiting for the Post Man :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:
2010 First POP!
2014 OLD Funko HQ Tour
2015 Toy Fair
2015 FDO NY
2015 #PopTwinsTuesday is BORN!
2015 NYCC
2016 Toy Fair
2016 Funatic of the Week
2016 NYCC
2017 Toy Fair
2017 FDO MD
2017 FDO NY
2017 NYCC
2017 Buys FUNKO Stock
2018 Making Fun Hollywood MOVIE Premiere
2018 Toy Fair
2018 FDO NY
2018 SDCC
2018 FIRST FUNKO FUNDAYS
2018 NYCC
2019 Toy Fair
2020 Toy Fair
2020 FUNTv Spotlight
2020 Funatic of the Month
2021 FUNKO HALL OF FAME :freddy2:

NickR2012

Postby NickR2012 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:39 am

The POP Lady wrote:
NickR2012 wrote:
The POP Lady wrote:
CONGRATULATIONS =D> =D> =D> They ARE STUNNING :love4: :love4: :love4:

Thanks a lot! Only Cheshire chase missing... and common queen of hearts, I hope will be there in my Funko.com order!

I just see LOVE when I look at this picture. But… I guess you are missing the complete set! I do NOT have the wallet to be complete. I’ll be perfectly happy with what I get… just waiting for the Post Man :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thank you! And good luck to you too, I'm sure you'll get some chases as well :)
SDCC: 07-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-19-21-22-23
NYCC: 19-22

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:05 am

philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:

I am very grateful for that, trust me! Now I need to mentally shift around my marvel soda shelf to pick a good spot for him!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:06 am

Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:Agreed. Hopefully they transfer some more of these characters to the Soda form. I know he's not part of What If, but I'd love to see Capwolf in Soda form

See, it seems like the obvious chase, but I thought that about Thor and flocked or GITD, and look what we're getting! Gotta keep us on our toes!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:08 am

Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:
Katers wrote:

I am very grateful for that, trust me! Now I need to mentally shift around my marvel soda shelf to pick a good spot for him!

If you need to make some room for new sodas, just let me know. I can find some extra room around here. :)
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:10 am

lazcommalisa wrote:
Katers wrote:
philipali wrote:

Nah, you only use up all your luck if you get 2 chases and no commons in that scenario! lol

Which I had happen with my EE Flash sodas - best kind of delivery! Was able to pass on the chase to a friend for her 1st chase and give her my extra common, so that worked out really nicely!

So now the question becomes, how many friends do I need to recruit to buy Thor for me in the open lottery?
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:12 am

lazcommalisa wrote:
philipali wrote:
lazcommalisa wrote:

Yeah, I'm regretting the popularity of the black light stuff right now! ](*,)

Maybe him being the only marvel black light soda so far will get people to pause long enough for us to get our sodas bought!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jul 21, 2021 3:14 am

Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:Let's no stop about soda preorders ](*,) lol :(

I'm with you on that one. I never preordered this much on pops, but I think the LE#s have a lot to do with it. ;-) ;-) ;-) I hope the next soda announcement is in September. [-o< lol [-o< lol [-o< lol

Yeah, I think the LE has everyone worried that they'll sell out before we get our hands on a 'set'. I second that September nomination! Gonna need some time to recover from the Hollywood event, hopefully!
Image ImageImage Image

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 8:35 am

Katers wrote:
Katers wrote:

Yeah, I think the LE has everyone worried that they'll sell out before we get our hands on a 'set'. I second that September nomination! Gonna need some time to recover from the Hollywood event, hopefully!

Keep a look out today

philipali

Postby philipali » Wed Jul 21, 2021 10:22 am

I sure will... there will be tons of Soda announcements.. and plus during the Fundays event they will also reveal a lot of stuff.. so there's that
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Imagery

Postby Imagery » Wed Jul 21, 2021 11:40 am

Katers wrote:
Imagery wrote:
Katers wrote:He'd be a fun soda - regular common, flocked chase? As far as I am concerned, there is no wrong in the marvel soda line - I'll take them all! :mir1:

See, it seems like the obvious chase, but I thought that about Thor and flocked or GITD, and look what we're getting! Gotta keep us on our toes!

Haha, I feel like that one was left open for interpretation. But some chases are just logical. I.e. wolf = flocked lol
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:20 pm

Ahhhh! That Beast Boy will mine! I haven't pre- ordered any sodas before. Any recommendations on good places to order?
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:22 pm

[/quote]
Haha, I feel like that one was left open for interpretation. But some chases are just logical. I.e. wolf = flocked lol[/quote]

You are right, wolf would definitely need to be flocked, imo, most animals should.
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:24 pm

I dunno... I think I have a favorite... I wonder which one it is...

But I gotta have it and I dream of owning the proto someday.

Care to make any guesses?
#BeastBoyShrine
ISO: >> \:D/ Any Beast Boy Proto (in White and color), & My Hero Academia Wave 2 Protos <<

"I don't collect LEGOs. I play with LEGOs. I don't play with Pops. I collect Pops."

IG: ComicsZombie
TW: @ComicsZombie
Tumblr: TheComicsZombie
YT: ComicsZombie

Legion Of Boom
HoF 2023 & Spirit
HoF 2023 & Spirit

Postby Legion Of Boom » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:48 pm

Another strong wave of SODAs announced. Maleficent and Casey Jones are my favorites of this group.
name's Av

Instagram - @av.cruz // Twitter - @avcruz76

IG & Twitter - @averagenerdpod

Fundays 2014 - Fundays 2015 - Fundays 2016 - Fundays 2017 - Fundays 2018 - Fundays 2019 - Fundays 2022 - Fundays 2023
Fright Night 2016 - Fright Night II 2022

FDO8SF 2018 - FDO9SAC 2023
"Making Fun" World Premiere - Hollywood 2018
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening 2019
FunKon 2021 - FunKon 2022

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:52 pm

Legion Of Boom wrote:Another strong wave of SODAs announced. Maleficent and Casey Jones are my favorites of this group.

that mr monop and glow chase are needs for me.

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Wed Jul 21, 2021 12:55 pm

ComicsZombie wrote:I dunno... I think I have a favorite... I wonder which one it is...

Right there with ya! Beast Boy will be my first Non-Freddy soda.

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Jade-Rex wrote:Ahhhh! That Beast Boy will mine! I haven't pre- ordered any sodas before. Any recommendations on good places to order?

Poppin off toys
Use my link for 10% off
http://i.refs.cc/IN2NAQyI?smile_ref=eyJ ... k3MDA3NTl9

ComicsZombie

Postby ComicsZombie » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:44 pm

Jade-Rex wrote:
ComicsZombie wrote:I dunno... I think I have a favorite... I wonder which one it is...

I'm upset about the difference in the image on the can and the figure. They are different. Lol.
#BeastBoyShrine
ISO: >> \:D/ Any Beast Boy Proto (in White and color), & My Hero Academia Wave 2 Protos <<

"I don't collect LEGOs. I play with LEGOs. I don't play with Pops. I collect Pops."

IG: ComicsZombie
TW: @ComicsZombie
Tumblr: TheComicsZombie
YT: ComicsZombie

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:46 pm

ComicsZombie wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote:

I'm upset about the difference in the image on the can and the figure. They are different. Lol.

Yeah for sure, I wouldve gotten it had it been from Teen Titans the animated show, not Teen Titans Go!

The POP Lady

Postby The POP Lady » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:46 pm

NickR2012 wrote:
The POP Lady wrote:
NickR2012 wrote:Thanks a lot! Only Cheshire chase missing... and common queen of hearts, I hope will be there in my Funko.com order!

Thank you! And good luck to you too, I'm sure you'll get some chases as well :)

We shall see... Honestly just HAPPY I got the ones I wanted \:D/ I can't wait to see...Ill probs do a LIVE or record my response! Like most... I was STALKING this Collection for months! :eek:
2010 First POP!
2014 OLD Funko HQ Tour
2015 Toy Fair
2015 FDO NY
2015 NYCC
2016 Toy Fair
2016 Funatic of the Week
2016 NYCC
2017 Toy Fair
2017 FDO MD
2017 FDO NY
2017 NYCC
2017 Buys FUNKO Stock
2018 Toy Fair
2018 FDO NY
2018 SDCC
2018 FIRST FUNKO FUNDAYS
2018 NYCC
2019 Toy Fair
2020 Toy Fair
2020 FUNTv Spotlight

The POP Lady

Postby The POP Lady » Wed Jul 21, 2021 1:47 pm

That Maleficent and Rat Fink that dropped today \:D/ \:D/ LOVE and NEED!!!
2010 First POP!
2014 OLD Funko HQ Tour
2015 Toy Fair
2015 FDO NY
2015 NYCC
2016 Toy Fair
2016 Funatic of the Week
2016 NYCC
2017 Toy Fair
2017 FDO MD
2017 FDO NY
2017 NYCC
2017 Buys FUNKO Stock
2018 Toy Fair
2018 FDO NY
2018 SDCC
2018 FIRST FUNKO FUNDAYS
2018 NYCC
2019 Toy Fair
2020 Toy Fair
2020 FUNTv Spotlight

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:09 pm

:colors:
Dsho333 wrote:
ComicsZombie wrote:
Jade-Rex wrote: Right there with ya! Beast Boy will be my first Non-Freddy soda.

Yeah for sure, I wouldve gotten it had it been from Teen Titans the animated show, not Teen Titans Go!

I haven't watched it in a bit, but I love TTG. Especially the Night Begins to Shine episodes. I understand wanting more OG Teen Titans stuff or even comics because they don't get a lot of love.

I didn't even notice the difference in images! I was too excited lol

Thanks for the link also!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Wed Jul 21, 2021 2:27 pm

I didn’t read through all 170 pages but I will say I am excited for the inevitable she hulk with gama glow chase.
She has to be in the pipe line right?
- tauntaunking on instagram

Return to “Soda”