Funko Soda Figures!

Included with each SODA can is a 4.25” vinyl figure and a collectible disc both with a 1 in 6 chase variant!
HockeyDad

Re: Funko Soda Figures!

Postby HockeyDad » Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:52 pm

mongoose12 wrote:
digithor wrote:We've had some good simpsons released over the past while, easily time for a soda to show up.

i'm a huge simpsons fan so simpsons soda would definitely rock my socks...just saying "simpsons soda" has such a nice ring to it lol

Yes!!!! I would love to see The Simpsons Sodas. Not only would the figures work perfectly for Soda, but the artwork on the cans would be FANTASTIC! Great idea! :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:
I'm Greg. My son is "RSVHockeyDude". We collect Funko products together.
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Funko Soda (My New Favorite): 762 different Sodas including Intl Versions
Other Funko Products (Hikari, Vynl, Wobblers, etc) = 87
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

Boymom4

Postby Boymom4 » Fri Jul 30, 2021 5:17 pm

digithor wrote:We've had some good simpsons released over the past while, easily time for a soda to show up.

YES, so many great options and they would look great in the soda line :)

digithor

Postby digithor » Sat Jul 31, 2021 12:59 am

Wonder if they will start with basic characters or something specific for the charcters like certain outfits from episode x / y.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 9:10 am

digithor wrote:Wonder if they will start with basic characters or something specific for the charcters like certain outfits from episode x / y.

Based on how the other sodas from lines get released it will either be the main Simpsons family or some side character like Mr burns or Willie.

NickR2012

Postby NickR2012 » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:36 pm

There are probably 5000 options for any Simpsons figure! I can't wait for a Mr Burns soda
SDCC: 07-09-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-19-21-22-23
NYCC: 19-22

dtmkyle

Postby dtmkyle » Sat Jul 31, 2021 6:37 pm

lcarus83 wrote:Does anyone know when the GITD Boo Berry and metallic Count Chocula are coming? I heard something about them being limited to 5000 and exclusive to Funko Shop, but I haven't heard anything else since. Probably closer to Halloween since that makes sense, but boy they sure got me excited for them way early! lol

Man id love to have those! Didnt know about those!

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:02 am

dtmkyle wrote:
lcarus83 wrote:Does anyone know when the GITD Boo Berry and metallic Count Chocula are coming? I heard something about them being limited to 5000 and exclusive to Funko Shop, but I haven't heard anything else since. Probably closer to Halloween since that makes sense, but boy they sure got me excited for them way early! lol

I look forward to these. I'm happy that they are just 1 offs and not with chases. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Funko Funatic Shoutouts! #9
Fundays 2014◇2015◇2016◇2017◇2018◇2019◇2021V◇2022◇2023
FDO6 SF◇FDO7 Sackanda & LA◇FDO8 SF◇FDO9 Sackanda
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

Instagram: @muscleheadfunkopop #SODAWasted
Facebook: Iz Salazar

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:48 am

muscleheadfunkopop wrote:
dtmkyle wrote:

I look forward to these. I'm happy that they are just 1 offs and not with chases. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Same! So much less pressure when those happen. Of course, we still have the pressure of actually getting even the single soda!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun Aug 01, 2021 3:04 am

NickR2012 wrote:There are probably 5000 options for any Simpsons figure! I can't wait for a Mr Burns soda

Yeah, they shouldn't have any loss of ideas for a while.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Sun Aug 01, 2021 6:27 am

NickR2012 wrote:There are probably 5000 options for any Simpsons figure! I can't wait for a Mr Burns soda

Mr. Burns would be awesome in soda form! I am going to have to get all the Simpsons ones one of my favorite show's! \:D/
Tate/SpaceDude's Pop Vault :freddy3:
2020 Rookie of the Year
Instagram: spacedudespopvault
Facebook: Tate McCarty
Colorado Funatic

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Aug 02, 2021 1:18 am

Kinda wonder if they had any plans of doing some Freddy Olympic sodas.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:03 am

digithor wrote:Kinda wonder if they had any plans of doing some Freddy Olympic sodas.

I would be thrilled it that was one of the 3 surprise items shipping out in part 2 of the BOF!

Hopefully next year Fundays is in person and they go all out for sodas! Imagine the Freddy possibilities!
Image ImageImage Image

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Mon Aug 02, 2021 2:36 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:Kinda wonder if they had any plans of doing some Freddy Olympic sodas.

I would be thrilled it that was one of the 3 surprise items shipping out in part 2 of the BOF!

Hopefully next year Fundays is in person and they go all out for sodas! Imagine the Freddy possibilities!

I would love to have Freddy Olympic Sodas! Imagine the possibilities! Freddy with the torch ... Freddy spiking a volleyball, Freddy doing an handstand, etc. That would be a fun series!
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197
Proto Count = 14 Pop (Mostly NHL; a little of Battlestar Galactica, Star Wars, Disney, The Simpsons); 4 Soda (NYCC Freddy)

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:06 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:

I would love to have Freddy Olympic Sodas! Imagine the possibilities! Freddy with the torch ... Freddy spiking a volleyball, Freddy doing an handstand, etc. That would be a fun series!

I don't think my collection will be complete now without a handstanding Freddy. If Olympic Freddy's aren't already in the works though, we'll probably have to wait for the 2024 games. That's a LONG time to be patient! lol
Image ImageImage Image

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Mon Aug 02, 2021 9:09 am

Katers wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:

I don't think my collection will be complete now without a handstanding Freddy. If Olympic Freddy's aren't already in the works though, we'll probably have to wait for the 2024 games. That's a LONG time to be patient! lol

I feel like they probably should've been released already, so we could enjoy them during the games, but I would gladly take any Freddy soda at this point.

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Mon Aug 02, 2021 10:39 pm

Dsho333 wrote:
Katers wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:

I feel like they probably should've been released already, so we could enjoy them during the games, but I would gladly take any Freddy soda at this point.

I was thinking Freddy sodas 2 for this Fundays. Maybe at the next in person Fundays. There was dorbz and pocket pops Freddys given away, so sodas are always possible.
Fright Night◇HQ Grand Opening◇Making Fun Movie Premiere◇FunKon Hollywood◇Fright Night II

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Aug 02, 2021 11:45 pm

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:

Oh yeah, lots of options they could do when it comes to olympics.
ImageImageImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:33 am

Dsho333 wrote:
Katers wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:

Agreed. Maybe we get Winter Olympics Freddy for 2022? Ice Skater Freddy, Skiier Freddy, Curler Freddy? lol
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:37 am

Dsho333 wrote:
Katers wrote:

I was thinking Freddy sodas 2 for this Fundays. Maybe at the next in person Fundays. There was dorbz and pocket pops Freddys given away, so sodas are always possible.

For Fundays, we'll need a comic-con attendee Freddy, I think! Freddy with a nerd shirt, lanyard, overflowing backpack...all the accessories!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Tue Aug 03, 2021 2:39 am

digithor wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:

Freddy with an Olympic medal! We need that for our podiums!
Image ImageImage Image

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:14 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:

That would be awesome! It would look great on the podium!!
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

SpaceDude
Rookie Of The year
Rookie Of The year

Postby SpaceDude » Tue Aug 03, 2021 5:14 am

Katers wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

For Fundays, we'll need a comic-con attendee Freddy, I think! Freddy with a nerd shirt, lanyard, overflowing backpack...all the accessories!

Great idea, would love to see something like that! \:D/
2020 Rookie of the Year
Colorado Funatic

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:59 am

Dsho333 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Your predictions are usually spot on! I hope you're right! [-o< [-o< [-o<
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:11 pm

Katers wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:
Katers wrote:

Agreed. Maybe we get Winter Olympics Freddy for 2022? Ice Skater Freddy, Skiier Freddy, Curler Freddy? lol

Oh ... that would be so great! I'd love a team USA Hockey player Freddy! For that matter any Hockey Freddy!
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:12 pm

Katers wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

Yes! The ideas are just pumping out of your head ... join the creative team! =D> =D>
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

HockeyDad

Postby HockeyDad » Tue Aug 03, 2021 12:13 pm

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:

Yes! That would be an easy slam dunk!
Pop! Count = 3133
Pop! Pez Count = 197

muscleheadfunkopop

Postby muscleheadfunkopop » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:45 pm

Katers wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

Like the Freddy that was on the exclusive shirt a few years back. I think the closest Freddy we got was a dorbz Freddy with a SDCC shirt on. :-k :-k :-k

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:24 am

SpaceDude wrote:
Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:I was thinking Freddy sodas 2 for this Fundays. Maybe at the next in person Fundays. There was dorbz and pocket pops Freddys given away, so sodas are always possible.

Great idea, would love to see something like that! \:D/

Ultimately, we just need more Freddys! I don't think we're terribly picky about how we get him! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:25 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:

Oh ... that would be so great! I'd love a team USA Hockey player Freddy! For that matter any Hockey Freddy!

Ooohhhh, yes, we need a Hockey Freddy. Preferably soda, but I'd take him in any form! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:28 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:
muscleheadfunkopop wrote:I was thinking Freddy sodas 2 for this Fundays. Maybe at the next in person Fundays. There was dorbz and pocket pops Freddys given away, so sodas are always possible.

Yes! The ideas are just pumping out of your head ... join the creative team! =D> =D>

Oh, that's the dream, isn't it? Let's just hope all our great ideas from in here find their way as suggestions to some important desks! It seems to happen occasionally, and the results are always fabulous!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:30 am

RSVHockeyDad wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

Yes! That would be an easy slam dunk!

lol I think that's the Olympic basketball team Freddy!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:33 am

Katers wrote:

Like the Freddy that was on the exclusive shirt a few years back. I think the closest Freddy we got was a dorbz Freddy with a SDCC shirt on. :-k :-k :-k

I missed that Freddy. And since I don't have him...it's obviously time for a new version! lol
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:35 am

Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:
RSVHockeyDad wrote:

Yeah, that would fit nicely on the podium.
ImageImageImageImage

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:17 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I think we need a Freddy with all the different olympic medals doing different poses. Gold medal pose is I am the champion pose. Silver is a I guess I can take this pose. Bronze is like disappointment pose. It would be so cool with podiums to display this.
Collecting since 2014

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:49 pm

nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think we need a Freddy with all the different olympic medals doing different poses. Gold medal pose is I am the champion pose. Silver is a I guess I can take this pose. Bronze is like disappointment pose. It would be so cool with podiums to display this.

Not bad, would go with the theme this year. Without the disappointment pose though and make it a 3 pack so it's easier for us. lol
ImageImageImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:51 pm

I did rather well in the lottery today but sorta freaked when I didn’t see Kaboom (top want for me). Interested to see how the Sept lottery works.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:31 pm

mongoose12 wrote:I did rather well in the lottery today but sorta freaked when I didn’t see Kaboom (top want for me). Interested to see how the Sept lottery works.

it's going to be awful. instead of a nice buffer of a few dozen other choices it's going to be 8, 2 of which being incredibly sought after (MHA) and one lone little 3000 piece soda for thousands of people to all go after at the same time. they should've just had them up today and had the missing items listed as preorders.

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:19 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:
digithor wrote:

I'm hoping something like this drops the week after the Olympics have ended. My hope is based on absolutely nothing other than a want for this particular Freddy, and I'm okay with that!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:22 am

nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

Now I'm picturing bronze with the McKayla Maroney unimpressed expression. Although wasn't that for a silver medal? lol Either way, I'd love to see it happen!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Aug 05, 2021 1:24 am

digithor wrote:
nascar246788 wrote:
digithor wrote:

Not bad, would go with the theme this year. Without the disappointment pose though and make it a 3 pack so it's easier for us. lol

Oh, yes, 3 pack of Freddy Olympians! I am totally on board with that, that's a great idea! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Soda”