Why no love for Boo Berry??

Talk about Funko Force, Quogs, Plastik, Nodniks, Blox, Vinyl Vixens, Vinyl Idolz, Super Deluxe, and other FUN Funko vinyl toys here.
Forum rules
If you're posting about vinyl made by any company other than Funko, please use the "It's Not Funko" forum. Thank you!
InternationalPopper

Re: Why no love for Boo Berry??

Postby InternationalPopper » Tue Apr 28, 2020 4:23 pm

Ratattack wrote:
InternationalPopper wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
I hope we get the 10" Boo Berry soon also.

Anything Boo Berry will be Epic :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I wish we get a metallic one, maybe one with a new mold. :-k

That would be fantastic :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
- InternationlPopper - :freddy2:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Apr 29, 2020 3:17 am

Ratattack wrote:
Anything Boo Berry will be Epic :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I wish we get a metallic one, maybe one with a new mold. :-k

That would be fantastic :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

With the metallic Toucan we got not too long ago, I can definitely see a metallic version of the Funko Shop General Mills holy trinity. You the ones where they are holding a bowl of cereal. \:D/

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Mon May 04, 2020 3:56 am

Ratattack wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:I think they're holding onto boo berry for an event. All I know is I want a boo berry soda also lol

Oh! If your theory is right, I hope the event isn't too hard to get into! #-o

Maybe sdcc or nycc? I know there are rumors it is coming!

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 07, 2020 7:18 am

Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:I think they're holding onto boo berry for an event. All I know is I want a boo berry soda also lol

If its planned for SDCC or NYCC, I'm hoping some of them go online. This way it wouldn't be too difficult getting a couple.

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Fri May 08, 2020 9:06 am

Ratattack wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

If its planned for SDCC or NYCC, I'm hoping some of them go online. This way it wouldn't be too difficult getting a couple.

We know sdcc is cancelled so if it's an exclusive for that event it will definitely be online in the funko shop

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Fri May 08, 2020 2:01 pm

Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:Maybe sdcc or nycc? I know there are rumors it is coming!

We know sdcc is cancelled so if it's an exclusive for that event it will definitely be online in the funko shop

Here is to hoping [-o<

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Sun May 10, 2020 3:39 am

Ratattack wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Here is to hoping [-o<

I have many hopes as well lol [-o<

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Wed May 13, 2020 1:06 pm

Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:We know sdcc is cancelled so if it's an exclusive for that event it will definitely be online in the funko shop

Here is to hoping [-o<

I can't wait for the SDCC reveal :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Optimistic

Postby Optimistic » Wed May 13, 2020 3:03 pm

Ratattack wrote:Really? That's great to hear! I'm really looking forward to seeing Boo Berry join the SODA ranks!

I can see though why nothing has happened yet. If there was plans to release Boo Berry in the near future, the pandemic is most likely a reason why things have been halted. Looking forward to when all of this is over, and we can resume our lives. [-o<

digithor wrote:We might end up seeing it pushed back even more. It'll be very welcomed though once it happens.

Going by what they are saying I'd assume it was meant for SDCC (which I assume is going forward on time online), but of course with production being disrupted by the virus if it gets pushed back that's understandable
But after being told directly by Brian on this forum Vynl was coming of him and it never did I'm holding out expectations until it physically shows up
:freddy4:

Animation (and occasionally Ad Icons) collector. Dorbz (RIP), Soda, Pop and Pez focused.

digithor

Postby digithor » Thu May 14, 2020 12:33 am

Optimistic wrote:
Ratattack wrote:Really? That's great to hear! I'm really looking forward to seeing Boo Berry join the SODA ranks!

I can see though why nothing has happened yet. If there was plans to release Boo Berry in the near future, the pandemic is most likely a reason why things have been halted. Looking forward to when all of this is over, and we can resume our lives. [-o<

digithor wrote:We might end up seeing it pushed back even more. It'll be very welcomed though once it happens.

Going by what they are saying I'd assume it was meant for SDCC (which I assume is going forward on time online), but of course with production being disrupted by the virus if it gets pushed back that's understandable
But after being told directly by Brian on this forum Vynl was coming of him and it never did I'm holding out expectations until it physically shows up

Just stay .... optimistic! lol
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Fri May 15, 2020 5:32 pm

Optimistic wrote:

SDCC hopefully \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 17, 2020 10:55 pm

Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Here is to hoping [-o<

Same here! I just hope they managed to produce enough product to comfortably make the announcements [-o<

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 17, 2020 10:57 pm

Optimistic wrote:

This is a very good point. Nothing is set in stone, until we have the actually see the figures. An official announcement would be a good start. :bounce:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Sun May 17, 2020 10:59 pm

digithor wrote:
Optimistic wrote:

Just stay .... optimistic! lol

I definitely am! The popularity of these SODAs is too grand. Hot Take over here, but I'm sensing these have become more popular than Vynl ever did.

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Wed May 20, 2020 3:08 am

Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Here is to hoping [-o<

These leaks so far are pretty good. All pops so far but I'm liking what I see!

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Thu May 21, 2020 3:44 am

Universal_ghost wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:I have many hopes as well lol [-o<

I'm hoping we see some new SODAs soon. Maybe Boo Berry is part of Funkoween in May? :-k :bounce: \:D/

TC Internet

Postby TC Internet » Fri May 22, 2020 3:32 pm

Kinda curious, but where have SODAs been sold at retail? I have the Brute and Mummy figures from the Funko store, but I don't think I've seen any in the wild.

Wasn't a huge fan of the line at first, but if we get a full set of the Monster Cereal squad, I'll be buying all of them! Ordering my Frank and Count right now...
TC, but you can call me Tim!

ISO: Monster Cereal Oddities

FireEmblemZack

Postby FireEmblemZack » Fri May 22, 2020 4:52 pm

TC Internet wrote:Kinda curious, but where have SODAs been sold at retail? I have the Brute and Mummy figures from the Funko store, but I don't think I've seen any in the wild.

Wasn't a huge fan of the line at first, but if we get a full set of the Monster Cereal squad, I'll be buying all of them! Ordering my Frank and Count right now...

They have been sold at smaller retailers like comic shops but in terms of bigger retailers, Box Lunch and Hot Topic have had them on the shelves and Gamestop had them for preorder with some online and some in person
Image R.I.P. Buddy, my bestest friend

TC Internet

Postby TC Internet » Fri May 22, 2020 5:16 pm

FireEmblemZack wrote:
TC Internet wrote:Kinda curious, but where have SODAs been sold at retail? I have the Brute and Mummy figures from the Funko store, but I don't think I've seen any in the wild.

They have been sold at smaller retailers like comic shops but in terms of bigger retailers, Box Lunch and Hot Topic have had them on the shelves and Gamestop had them for preorder with some online and some in person

Ah! That makes sense. Thanks for the info!

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Sat May 23, 2020 4:51 am

Ratattack wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:

I'm hoping we see some new SODAs soon. Maybe Boo Berry is part of Funkoween in May? :-k :bounce: \:D/

Maybe!? They just revealed the pennywise and it already sold out on a few sites lol hoping the boo berry doesn't go that fast if they reveal him for funkoween

digithor

Postby digithor » Sun May 24, 2020 2:34 am

Well now there's a thought that would be in the right time line for Boo.
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
ImageImageImageImage

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Mon May 25, 2020 2:26 am

Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:These leaks so far are pretty good. All pops so far but I'm liking what I see!

Maybe!? They just revealed the pennywise and it already sold out on a few sites lol hoping the boo berry doesn't go that fast if they reveal him for funkoween

There is also a good chance he can drop on Funko Shop just like Freddy did. If he does, I would expect him to go quick. :shock:

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Mon May 25, 2020 5:21 am

Ratattack wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

There is also a good chance he can drop on Funko Shop just like Freddy did. If he does, I would expect him to go quick. :shock:

Oh no don't say that! I missed the freddy drop lol so I would have to pay extra attention and make sure I don't miss him!

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue May 26, 2020 3:36 am

Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:Maybe!? They just revealed the pennywise and it already sold out on a few sites lol hoping the boo berry doesn't go that fast if they reveal him for funkoween

Oh no don't say that! I missed the freddy drop lol so I would have to pay extra attention and make sure I don't miss him!

So many people did. I really was not expecting it.
It goes to show how quickly the SODA line has gained popularity.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue May 26, 2020 3:38 am

Brute and Mummy were WonderCon exclusives.

The earlier wave is becoming harder and harder to find. Definitely pick them up if you have the chance. :bounce:

TC Internet

Postby TC Internet » Tue May 26, 2020 10:25 am

Ratattack wrote:

The earlier wave is becoming harder and harder to find. Definitely pick them up if you have the chance. :bounce:

Thanks, I got on it the other day and already have a few more coming. I'm trying not to go nuts, but after I saw Scotty's Batfink and found out there was a Crusader Rabbit, I needed to add them posthaste. This should be fun!

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Tue May 26, 2020 2:31 pm

TC Internet wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Thanks, I got on it the other day and already have a few more coming. I'm trying not to go nuts, but after I saw Scotty's Batfink and found out there was a Crusader Rabbit, I needed to add them posthaste. This should be fun!

Ooh!

Wish you good luck finding the chases! \:D/

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Tue May 26, 2020 7:39 pm

Ratattack wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Tomorrow would be great :freddy2: :freddy2: :freddy2:

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed May 27, 2020 3:40 am

Ratattack wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:Maybe!? They just revealed the pennywise and it already sold out on a few sites lol hoping the boo berry doesn't go that fast if they reveal him for funkoween

It would be so fitting since we just kicked off Funkoween! \:D/

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Sun May 31, 2020 4:36 am

Ratattack wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

Yeah pretty crazy. I think with the fact they are limited to low numbers and most have chases it makes people want to try and get them.

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Sun May 31, 2020 4:38 am

Ratattack wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I'm just over here waiting lol

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Sun May 31, 2020 4:54 pm

Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

This new week would be just fine too :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

Universal_ghost

Postby Universal_ghost » Sun May 31, 2020 7:34 pm

Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I hear ya! Any week is fine with me. Just gotta make sure we are ready for the drop!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sun May 31, 2020 8:46 pm

i'm just expecting him to be a store drop that i'll inevitably have no clue about till he sells out, and that will annoy me.

InternationalPopper

Postby InternationalPopper » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:29 am

Mr Yac wrote:i'm just expecting him to be a store drop that i'll inevitably have no clue about till he sells out, and that will annoy me.

The closer we get to SDCC reveals the more I think it will be an SDCC exclusive \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:49 am

Mr Yac wrote:i'm just expecting him to be a store drop that i'll inevitably have no clue about till he sells out, and that will annoy me.

Could have also added "that I'm already annoyed at" to the last part. lol
ImageImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Mon Jun 01, 2020 12:50 am

digithor wrote:
Could have also added "that I'm already annoyed at" to the last part. lol

i suppose "annoyed" is my default setting anyway....

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:03 am

Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:
Universal_ghost wrote:Oh no don't say that! I missed the freddy drop lol so I would have to pay extra attention and make sure I don't miss him!

Yeah pretty crazy. I think with the fact they are limited to low numbers and most have chases it makes people want to try and get them.

I really hope they stick to this model.

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:04 am

Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I know right. May passed quickly and no announcement. Maybe, they are saving it for SDCC announcements? :-k

Ratattack

Postby Ratattack » Wed Jun 03, 2020 2:05 am

Universal_ghost wrote:
Ratattack wrote:

I hope they hear you. It could be tomorrow? lol

Return to “Vinyl”