Avengers Fabrikation Plush

Funko has gone soft on us! Soft as in plush toys that is, so grab a comfy toy or two and come talk to us about them. Plushes, Fabrikations, and Mopeez, oh my!
User avatar
heymrosario
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 am
Contact:

Avengers Fabrikation Plush

Postby heymrosario » Tue Jul 21, 2020 4:58 pm

I'm digging the Avengers Fabrikation Plushies! I wish there was a complete list of them.

The only plushies I own are:
    Captain America
    Iron Man
    Groot
    Rocket
    Spiderman

I'm hoping to get:
    Thor
    Hulk
    Maybe Deadpool?

Let see some of your Avengers Fabrikation Plushies!
Image

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • POP! Photographer • Art Director • Designer


Fandoms: Freddy Funko, Marvel, Captain America, & Spider-Man
Features: FunTV Funko Fair '21
Highlights: FPAD Challenge '19; Funko Doodle '20; Soda Saturday '21
Comic Con: NYCC '21, '22; WonderCon '22;
Fundays: Fundays Games '21
Follow Me: Instagram

User avatar
lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month
Posts: 5128
Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2016 7:13 pm
Location: OC

Re: Avengers Fabrikation Plush

Postby lavery01 » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:16 pm

Nice little variety set you have there. I don’t have many plushies myself, I mainly like the Disney ones lol. Hope you get the others you want.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Image

User avatar
HowardTheDuck
Posts: 9114
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:32 pm
Location: Litchfield Park AZ
Contact:

Re: Avengers Fabrikation Plush

Postby HowardTheDuck » Tue Jul 21, 2020 5:25 pm

I always wished Fabrikations lasted longer than they did. I have Rocket, Groot, Spider-Man and the X-Force Deadpool and I really like them. So many more I wanted to see that never got to happen.
Image
I'm Julian.
ISO: CONAN AQUAMAN,NEW BIGGIE PROTOS, CONTEST OF CHAMPIONS HOWARD THE DUCK PROTO, MAN-THING PROTO, BRUTUS THE BUCKEYE PROTO, 10-INCH GALACTUS PROTO

User avatar
BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM
Posts: 5394
Joined: Tue Mar 12, 2013 4:02 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Re: Avengers Fabrikation Plush

Postby BigM » Sun Jul 26, 2020 12:44 pm

The Fabrikations were done really well and seemed like they were a higher quality than most of the other plush lines Funko has done.

I think there is a Hulk one, Marc.
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17
Image

User avatar
renardchua
Posts: 4043
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2018 2:21 am
Location: Manila, Philippines
Contact:

Re: Avengers Fabrikation Plush

Postby renardchua » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:06 am

Yes, just as what Mickey said, there is a Hulk Fabrikation released before, as well as a Hulk Pop! Plush and Hulk Mopeez.

Thor was also released as a Fabrikation as well (See pics below).

Image
Image
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

Image

User avatar
heymrosario
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 am
Contact:

Re: Avengers Fabrikation Plush

Postby heymrosario » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:01 pm

HowardTheDuck wrote:I always wished Fabrikations lasted longer than they did. I have Rocket, Groot, Spider-Man and the X-Force Deadpool and I really like them. So many more I wanted to see that never got to happen.


I wish they made more of the Mega plush too! They looked incredible! \:D/
Image

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • POP! Photographer • Art Director • Designer


Fandoms: Freddy Funko, Marvel, Captain America, & Spider-Man
Features: FunTV Funko Fair '21
Highlights: FPAD Challenge '19; Funko Doodle '20; Soda Saturday '21
Comic Con: NYCC '21, '22; WonderCon '22;
Fundays: Fundays Games '21
Follow Me: Instagram

User avatar
heymrosario
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 am
Contact:

Re: Avengers Fabrikation Plush

Postby heymrosario » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:03 pm

BigM wrote:The Fabrikations were done really well and seemed like they were a higher quality than most of the other plush lines Funko has done.

I think there is a Hulk one, Marc.


YES! I totally agree with you. What reeled me in closer to this line was the packaging design! I love love love the design process printed on the box.

I should definitely look for the Hulk one! Thank you! \:D/
Image

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • POP! Photographer • Art Director • Designer


Fandoms: Freddy Funko, Marvel, Captain America, & Spider-Man
Features: FunTV Funko Fair '21
Highlights: FPAD Challenge '19; Funko Doodle '20; Soda Saturday '21
Comic Con: NYCC '21, '22; WonderCon '22;
Fundays: Fundays Games '21
Follow Me: Instagram

User avatar
heymrosario
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 am
Contact:

Re: Avengers Fabrikation Plush

Postby heymrosario » Mon Sep 21, 2020 3:04 pm

renardchua wrote:Yes, just as what Mickey said, there is a Hulk Fabrikation released before, as well as a Hulk Pop! Plush and Hulk Mopeez.

Thor was also released as a Fabrikation as well (See pics below).

Image
Image


Oh my! These look incredible! Thank you so much Renard for the image references! \:D/
Image

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • POP! Photographer • Art Director • Designer


Fandoms: Freddy Funko, Marvel, Captain America, & Spider-Man
Features: FunTV Funko Fair '21
Highlights: FPAD Challenge '19; Funko Doodle '20; Soda Saturday '21
Comic Con: NYCC '21, '22; WonderCon '22;
Fundays: Fundays Games '21
Follow Me: Instagram

User avatar
Tusken
Posts: 7572
Joined: Tue Jul 25, 2017 12:19 pm
Location: North Carolina
Contact:

Re: Avengers Fabrikation Plush

Postby Tusken » Sat Oct 03, 2020 8:18 am

heymrosario wrote:I'm digging the Avengers Fabrikation Plushies! I wish there was a complete list of them.

The only plushies I own are:
    Captain America
    Iron Man
    Groot
    Rocket
    Spiderman

I'm hoping to get:
    Thor
    Hulk
    Maybe Deadpool?

Let see some of your Avengers Fabrikation Plushies!


Good collection. I think Deadpool would be a bit. Maybe Howard the duck. :freddy3:
Hi I'm Tusken.
Top Fan Badge of Funko, Funko Europe, Funko (Hollywood), Funko Games, Funko Blitz
Funko Winner of Danger Mouse 2021 - Twitter
Image Image Image Image
Image
Image

User avatar
Ginzo1622
Posts: 2073
Joined: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:31 pm
Location: New York
Contact:

Re: Avengers Fabrikation Plush

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:11 am

heymrosario wrote:
renardchua wrote:Yes, just as what Mickey said, there is a Hulk Fabrikation released before, as well as a Hulk Pop! Plush and Hulk Mopeez.

Thor was also released as a Fabrikation as well (See pics below).

Image
Image


Oh my! These look incredible! Thank you so much Renard for the image references! \:D/


Where can you find this things?
Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

User avatar
TheStephil
Posts: 5111
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:42 pm
Location: Northern CA
Contact:

Re: Avengers Fabrikation Plush

Postby TheStephil » Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:28 am

I have Rocket and Groot and my husband has Deadpool and x-force Deadpool. Fabrikations were so well made, I absolutely love them. From the quality of the plush, to the weighted feet, to the details of the box with little sketches inside.
The other important thing for me is all the Fabrikations my husband and I own have all been gifts so they are extra special.
Hi, I’m Steph.
Image
Image

Image

User avatar
heymrosario
Posts: 1661
Joined: Fri Oct 18, 2019 7:36 am
Contact:

Re: Avengers Fabrikation Plush

Postby heymrosario » Mon Jun 20, 2022 2:15 pm

TheStephil wrote:I have Rocket and Groot and my husband has Deadpool and x-force Deadpool. Fabrikations were so well made, I absolutely love them. From the quality of the plush, to the weighted feet, to the details of the box with little sketches inside.
The other important thing for me is all the Fabrikations my husband and I own have all been gifts so they are extra special.


oh gosh! Thank you for reminding me! I totally forgot there's a Deadpool plush! I'm still playing catch up lol

I absolutely love the weighted feet! It's a nice feature that most plushes doesnt have. I wish there were more of it! \:D/
Image

Hey there, I'm Marc! (•◡•)
Collector since '14 • POP! Photographer • Art Director • Designer


Fandoms: Freddy Funko, Marvel, Captain America, & Spider-Man
Features: FunTV Funko Fair '21
Highlights: FPAD Challenge '19; Funko Doodle '20; Soda Saturday '21
Comic Con: NYCC '21, '22; WonderCon '22;
Fundays: Fundays Games '21
Follow Me: Instagram


Return to “Plush”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users