Problem with a Plushie...

Funko has gone soft on us! Soft as in plush toys that is, so grab a comfy toy or two and come talk to us about them. Plushes, Fabrikations, and Mopeez, oh my!
groundhog7s

Problem with a Plushie...

Postby groundhog7s » Sun Jan 01, 2012 11:34 pm

I can't believe I'm saying this, but I have a defective Chuck Norris (I know that flies in the face of all Chuck Norris facts). The Chuck Plushie my son got for Christmas was defective from the time we got him ad I'm not sure if there's a way to fix him. About half the time, Chuck talks like normal, but the other time he gets stuck on one phrase and only gets out the part of one word then it repeats that every time you push the button. Eventually, if you don't push the button for a while he'll go back to normal, but then he'll get stuck again? Has anyone else heard of this happening and if there's an easy fix? I'd return it to the seller but they don't have a replacement and my sons become quite attached to him and didn't like the idea of giving him up for a while, even if it meant getting a new one? Any suggestions (short of buying a new one)?
www.8-BitHero.com
redesigning pop culture one pixel at a time

Return to “Plush”