Wetmore Forest Monster Mystery Plush Keychains

Funko has gone soft on us! Soft as in plush toys that is, so grab a comfy toy or two and come talk to us about them. Plushes, Fabrikations, and Mopeez, oh my!
A-Okay

Wetmore Forest Monster Mystery Plush Keychains

Postby A-Okay » Mon Jul 08, 2019 12:39 am

I have been collecting these ever since I saw them at HQ. I have all of them except Tumblebee. He seems to be the most elusive. Has anyone pulled Tumblebee, and, if so, which container was he in? Pinecone, stump, or acorn. Has anyone figured out any methods for pulling the monsters you need? I've struck out and have multiple doubles and have yet to capture my favorite Wetmore Forest Monster Tumblebee! Im hoping since Barnes and Noble has them now maybe someone has some insight. Any advice helps :)
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko
I hunt and collect with my boys
Maui Zaui all day long!!!

Image Image
ImageImage

Cheryl24

Re: Wetmore Forest Monster Mystery Plush Keychains

Postby Cheryl24 » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:23 pm

I plan on buying some now that they’re at Barnes & Noble so I’ll keep you posted on what I get Kelly. Although I’m a little worried now because Tumblebee would be the one I want most too! lol
Hi! I'm Cheryl :grommit:
IG & Twitter:
@pets.and.pops

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Mon Jul 08, 2019 3:31 pm

A-Okay wrote:I have been collecting these ever since I saw them at HQ. I have all of them except Tumblebee. He seems to be the most elusive. Has anyone pulled Tumblebee, and, if so, which container was he in? Pinecone, stump, or acorn. Has anyone figured out any methods for pulling the monsters you need? I've struck out and have multiple doubles and have yet to capture my favorite Wetmore Forest Monster Tumblebee! Im hoping since Barnes and Noble has them now maybe someone has some insight. Any advice helps :)

I got Tumblebee. He was in the little green stump. Picked him up at HQ awhile ago. Can't remember the specific spot though.
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Wed Jul 10, 2019 12:50 am

Jade-Rex wrote:
A-Okay wrote:I have been collecting these ever since I saw them at HQ. I have all of them except Tumblebee. He seems to be the most elusive. Has anyone pulled Tumblebee, and, if so, which container was he in? Pinecone, stump, or acorn. Has anyone figured out any methods for pulling the monsters you need? I've struck out and have multiple doubles and have yet to capture my favorite Wetmore Forest Monster Tumblebee! Im hoping since Barnes and Noble has them now maybe someone has some insight. Any advice helps :)

I got Tumblebee. He was in the little green stump. Picked him up at HQ awhile ago. Can't remember the specific spot though.

Thanks for the info! He will be mine lol
Hi, I'm Kelly!
I collect Pop!, Dorbz, PSH, Hikari, Bimtoy's Tiny Ghost/Chanpu Chanpu, and anything Freddy Funko

Image Image
ImageImage

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Wed Jul 10, 2019 6:07 pm

Update: I bit the bullet and bought 3 green stumps out of a fresh box at HQ and I got a Tumblebee!! Woo hoo. Apparently a stump is Tumblebee's favorite place to sit, as my kids have told me.."Duh, Mom" lol
May just be a coincidence, but I am curious to see if anyone has gotten a Tumblebee from an acorn or pinecone.
Hi, I'm Kelly!

Image Image
ImageImage

StarWarsFunkoGirl

Postby StarWarsFunkoGirl » Tue Jul 16, 2019 9:16 am

A-Okay wrote:Update: I bit the bullet and bought 3 green stumps out of a fresh box at HQ and I got a Tumblebee!! Woo hoo. Apparently a stump is Tumblebee's favorite place to sit, as my kids have told me.."Duh, Mom" lol
May just be a coincidence, but I am curious to see if anyone has gotten a Tumblebee from an acorn or pinecone.

Congrats on getting him
https://i.imgur.com/F5eaJ4O.jpg

Started collecting: 2014 | Pop! Star Wars: 758 | Pop! Harry Potter/Fantastic Beast 180 | 290 random pops, minis & pins

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:23 am

StarWarsFunkoGirl wrote:
A-Okay wrote:Update: I bit the bullet and bought 3 green stumps out of a fresh box at HQ and I got a Tumblebee!! Woo hoo. Apparently a stump is Tumblebee's favorite place to sit, as my kids have told me.."Duh, Mom" lol

Congrats on getting him

Thank you!!
Hi, I'm Kelly!

Image Image
ImageImage

MiniPop

Postby MiniPop » Wed Jul 17, 2019 6:28 pm

I just came here to see if anyone had any tips about which monsters are in each container. I bought a pine cone today and got Snuggle Tooth, but was hoping to find Bugsy Wingnut (my favorite).
Hi, I'm Angelica
*Fan of all things Freddy Funko* :freddy1:

jjb11590

Postby jjb11590 » Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:03 pm

I was just in a B&N earlier and saw their display, which looks great! I was tempted to pick a couple up but I know me...I would want to eventually collect them all. :mir1:
Image ImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

IG/Twitter: jjb11590

ericj

Postby ericj » Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:36 pm

I really need to try my luck at these! I have literally every single other version of the original 6 except these...somehow I have a feeling I'm going to end up with a lot of doubles!

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:55 pm

ericj wrote:I really need to try my luck at these! I have literally every single other version of the original 6 except these...somehow I have a feeling I'm going to end up with a lot of doubles!

I’ll take the doubles. ;-) lol
Hi, I’m Steph.

ericj

Postby ericj » Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:33 am

TheStephil wrote:
ericj wrote:I really need to try my luck at these! I have literally every single other version of the original 6 except these...somehow I have a feeling I'm going to end up with a lot of doubles!

It's a deal! I'm totally picking up some of these soon, so clear some space :)

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:32 am

ericj wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

Sweet deal! I will move some stuff around.
Hi, I’m Steph.

ericj

Postby ericj » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:27 pm

TheStephil wrote:
ericj wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

Time for a B&N trip this weekend! I think 3 of each of the three types should give me a good chance, and at least 3 doubles for you. I kind of want the plastic cases as well for my wetmore display...they're good scenery!

jcrook

Postby jcrook » Thu Aug 15, 2019 6:33 pm

I think I better check out my B&N and see what they have, Tumblebee if my fav.
Funko Fundays 2017
FunKon 2021
SDCC 2017, 2018, 2022

I go by Crook

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:13 pm

ericj wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
ericj wrote:

Time for a B&N trip this weekend! I think 3 of each of the three types should give me a good chance, and at least 3 doubles for you. I kind of want the plastic cases as well for my wetmore display...they're good scenery!

I was thinking the same thing about the plastic cases. They would look really good in a Wetmore display area. If you get unlucky, let me know. I can swing by one of the many B&Ns and try my luck.
Hi, I’m Steph.

ericj

Postby ericj » Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:05 am

TheStephil wrote:
ericj wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

I was thinking the same thing about the plastic cases. They would look really good in a Wetmore display area. If you get unlucky, let me know. I can swing by one of the many B&Ns and try my luck.

You'll be the first to know the results! :D

renardchua
Collector Of The Year
Collector Of The Year

Postby renardchua » Sun Aug 18, 2019 10:43 am

I bought 3 when I was in HQ last March. Hope to get the books as well! :)
Hi, I’m Renard. :freddy3:
Instagram: @renardchua

YeetGrimes
Spirit Award
Spirit Award

Postby YeetGrimes » Sun Aug 18, 2019 11:46 am

I need Picklez and Tumblebee! Too cute!
Hiya, I'm Julie Bove! I'm an It fanatic and completist as well as an artist that frequently creates Funko and pop culture-related pieces. Check them out on my social medias: https://linktr.ee/yeetgrimes

ImageImageImageImageImage Image

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:58 pm

Definitely need to order a few of these. Would love the whole set. Love the Wetmore Forest characters.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Mon Sep 02, 2019 12:02 pm

Just got the set yesterday. I ended up buying 9 of them to get em all, but I can give away the doubles as cool little gifts. Barnes and Noble has 30% off all Wetmore Forest items so that was nice.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
ImageImage

ericj

Postby ericj » Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:48 pm

The 30% off sale convinced me too. Got the whole set in 8 tries. :)

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:41 am

ericj wrote:
TheStephil wrote:
ericj wrote:

The green stumps are the best for Pop! Display... the pinecone and acorn can be kinda awkward but they do have a hole in the stem to maybe hang them..??
Hi, I'm Kelly!

Image Image
ImageImage

TheStephil

Postby TheStephil » Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:42 am

A-Okay wrote:
ericj wrote:
TheStephil wrote:

The green stumps are the best for Pop! Display... the pinecone and acorn can be kinda awkward but they do have a hole in the stem to maybe hang them..??

i was thinking hang them. Right now I have the acorn snuggled up against my jumbo plush Snuggle-tooth and that seems to work now.
Hi, I’m Steph.

ericj

Postby ericj » Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:23 am

TheStephil wrote:
A-Okay wrote:
ericj wrote:

i was thinking hang them. Right now I have the acorn snuggled up against my jumbo plush Snuggle-tooth and that seems to work now.

I kind of like them all, just kind of rolling around a bit. But the stumps definitely work the best. Hanging them is an interesting idea though...

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:17 pm

I think we are going to turn our acorns and the pine cones into Christmas tree ornaments. The stumps are perfect to display POP!'s on.
ImageImage

A-Okay

Postby A-Okay » Sat Sep 14, 2019 10:04 am

pberickp wrote:I think we are going to turn our acorns and the pine cones into Christmas tree ornaments. The stumps are perfect to display POP!'s on.

Ornaments.. great idea!
Hi, I'm Kelly!

Image Image
ImageImage

Funko_boy13

Postby Funko_boy13 » Sat Sep 14, 2019 5:50 pm

I’ll probably get one or two of them if I ever come across them when I’m out and about.

nonotglenn

Postby nonotglenn » Mon Sep 16, 2019 6:34 pm

A-Okay wrote:
pberickp wrote:I think we are going to turn our acorns and the pine cones into Christmas tree ornaments. The stumps are perfect to display POP!'s on.

Ornaments.. great idea!

I second that. What a great idea. Can't wait for Christmas. We moved into a bigger house and I am hoping to host Christmas this year, brunch preferably and 2 trees..just to be super extra :)

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Wed Dec 18, 2019 4:07 am

Got the mini Wetmore gang hanging on the Christmas Tree right now. They really do make perfect ornaments.
ImageImage

Return to “Plush”