Alice In Wonderland plush set

Funko has gone soft on us! Soft as in plush toys that is, so grab a comfy toy or two and come talk to us about them. Plushes, Fabrikations, and Mopeez, oh my!
AleX-Men

Alice In Wonderland plush set

Postby AleX-Men » Fri May 29, 2020 5:24 pm

I was going through some old info on the older Funko plush and found out there was an Alice in Wonderland LE 500 plush 4 pack with a purple Cheshire. Does anyone know where this released and what it looks like?
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Re: Alice In Wonderland plush set

Postby BigM » Fri May 29, 2020 6:30 pm

Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Wed Oct 07, 2020 12:22 am

Thanks Big M! It's amazing how much history exists on this forum!
Hi, I'm Alex. I started collecting Funko in 2016, and love Wacky Wobblers, Hikari, Pop!, and Spastik Plastik! I love superheroes, basketball, collecting, drawing, and having fun. I also love attending conventions like E3, LACC, and DesignerCon.

Valde
HOF 2022 & CotM
HOF 2022 & CotM

Postby Valde » Wed Oct 07, 2020 10:17 am

AleX-Men wrote:I was going through some old info on the older Funko plush and found out there was an Alice in Wonderland LE 500 plush 4 pack with a purple Cheshire. Does anyone know where this released and what it looks like?

There are some of the set available on Gemini collectibles, Cheshire seems to be rare one. https://www.geminicollectibles.net/funk ... lice-doll/
Grail: Super Freddy
Jason - va1de on Instagram
ImageImageImage

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:55 pm

Valde wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:I was going through some old info on the older Funko plush and found out there was an Alice in Wonderland LE 500 plush 4 pack with a purple Cheshire. Does anyone know where this released and what it looks like?

There are some of the set available on Gemini collectibles, Cheshire seems to be rare one. https://www.geminicollectibles.net/funk ... lice-doll/

Thanks for that!

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Thu Nov 19, 2020 3:56 pm

Hey Big M,

I looked at the description of the plush set, but I am not sure who the "one seller is". Would you or anyone else have an idea of who it is?

BigM
HoF 2019 & CotM
HoF 2019 & CotM

Postby BigM » Thu Nov 19, 2020 8:22 pm

AleX-Men wrote:

Hey Big M,

I looked at the description of the plush set, but I am not sure who the "one seller is". Would you or anyone else have an idea of who it is?

I have no idea unfortunately. Kroffy probably knows the answer though.
Mickey :SW7:
IG: Fuzzybunnyshogun
Looking for IRON MAIDEN POP PROTOS
Team Deadpool!
COTM 01/17

AleX-Men

Postby AleX-Men » Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:58 am

BigM wrote:
AleX-Men wrote:

Hey Big M,

I have no idea unfortunately. Kroffy probably knows the answer though.

Thanks, I’ll contact him.

Joker3346

Postby Joker3346 » Sun Apr 16, 2023 9:09 pm

Wow the purple cheshire is amazing. I try to collect everything cheshire but don't have this one yet. Hopefully I come across one in the future I'd pick up for sure. The other pushes look good as well.

bluesnote

Postby bluesnote » Mon Apr 17, 2023 12:54 am

Had no idea about these. Cheshire looks incredible. Anyone who has one is super lucky. Are these the rarest produced Funko Plush? I'm not sure if there is anything with a lower LE count. Or are there others that are also LE 500?

Comicbookwriter

Postby Comicbookwriter » Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:20 am

Wow! Who knew!?!? Cheshire Cat is an all time fav!!
ImageImageImage

Return to “Plush”