The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
rexflexall

Re: The Falcon and the Winter Soldier

Postby rexflexall » Fri May 28, 2021 10:58 am

Katers wrote:
natasha_romanov_85 wrote:Dancing Zemo would be hilarious and definitely a good seller if they did it, that's for sure. It's crazy how much people loved just that tiny clip enough to get Marvel to release more footage that now has over 6.5million views on Youtube lol.

Oh yeah, a Pop from the last scene with Bucky in sunglasses holding a cake. :D

Well the hardest Buckys to get are the Winter Soldier versions from TWS I would assume, but luckily I have them since they were literally the first two Pops I ever bought. So might as well keep it up.

Indeed that is the way it goes, but I'm sure I'll survive. I'm checking stock daily on the local sites waiting for him to come in, but I'll survive. lol

Exactly that - smiling Bucky wearing sunglases and holding a cake! That's a must-have for me! Though I doubt he's high on the list of what's getting made. It's okay, I can be patient. I'll wait!

OOH another good one!

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 9:55 am

islander671 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
islander671 wrote:
Standard Dancing zemo mold or..... a lights and sounds dancing zemo? It just clicked in my head, i want both if it ever comes to that. A lights and sounds zemo mold may definitely be more for the fun then the collection, but i definitely think it would be an awesome addition to anyones collection. Maybe a cool paperweight at work, lol

Lights and sounds, I'M IN!

Funko if your reading this, it looks to be a good idea with the fans!

Dancing Zemo gets all my money. If they are worried about popularity, make it a con-exclusive and it goes legendary.

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jun 01, 2021 11:39 am

wolfy233 wrote:
islander671 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Lights and sounds, I'M IN!

Dancing Zemo gets all my money. If they are worried about popularity, make it a con-exclusive and it goes legendary.

Exactly! People will buy!

islander671

Postby islander671 » Tue Jun 01, 2021 1:58 pm

rexflexall wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
islander671 wrote:

I would definitely be buying if it comes out. If its a con exclusive, it really will make it hard for folks to get but I accept that challenge in hopes to get one. Regardless there should be one mold, haha.
ImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Jun 02, 2021 11:53 am

Then I'd want it signed too LOL!

FunkoFern

Postby FunkoFern » Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:55 pm

I hope they do Dancing Zemo... at this point I wish Amazon would deliver my Winter Soldier pop :(

wolfy233

Postby wolfy233 » Mon Jun 07, 2021 6:47 pm

rexflexall wrote:Then I'd want it signed too LOL!

You know he would sign it with a big grin on his face too. :D

philipali

Postby philipali » Mon Jun 07, 2021 10:18 pm

wolfy233 wrote:
rexflexall wrote:Then I'd want it signed too LOL!

You know he would sign it with a big grin on his face too. :D

For Sure :D
ImageImageImage
Image ImageImage

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:16 am

rexflexall wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
islander671 wrote:

Me! I'm one of the people! I need this in my life! :mir1:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:18 am

FunkoFern wrote:I hope they do Dancing Zemo... at this point I wish Amazon would deliver my Winter Soldier pop :(

Ugh, truer words!! At least it helps to know we're not alone in the wait!
Image ImageImage Image

FunkoFern

Postby FunkoFern » Wed Jun 09, 2021 9:25 pm

Katers wrote:
FunkoFern wrote:I hope they do Dancing Zemo... at this point I wish Amazon would deliver my Winter Soldier pop :(

Misery loves company. At this point I feel like my original order is just fell through the cracks. I caught a restock so fingers crossed.

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:03 am

FunkoFern wrote:
Katers wrote:

Misery loves company. At this point I feel like my original order is just fell through the cracks. I caught a restock so fingers crossed.

I'm choosing to believe my order is sitting in the port of LA in those huge shipping containers. Which annoys me greatly since I bought him immediately when he was announced! Missed the restock, very curious to see which order gets to you first! Keep us informed?
Image ImageImage Image

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Mon Jun 14, 2021 1:23 am

FunkoFern wrote:I hope they do Dancing Zemo

Heck, yes!
:freddy1:

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:37 am

theraven00 wrote:
rontonsoup wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
Ha, he definitely played that role well but I think he's relegated to the tv side only, for sure.

I wonder if he has a spot in a movie. I know he said he didn’t know anything about anything.

I think he definitely will have a role in a movie. Julia Louis-Dreyfus has a role in Black Widow (was supposed to be where she made her appearance before movie kept getting pushed back) so with her recruiting US Agent I'm sure there will be a continuation of his character in some upcoming movies.

Oh I missed that. That would actually make a lot of sense.

Dbactor

Postby Dbactor » Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:39 am

wolfy233 wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
HowardTheDuck wrote:Honestly I love the suit right now. I hope any tweaks are minor.

It looks great, but maybe a little bulky, like even uncomfortable for Mackie. But it is fantastic.

You are the first person besides myself that I've seen felt the suit was uncomfortable looking. I thought I was going crazy, haha.

Ha that’s funny, i don’t know that I asked many others. But I also think it’s part of the process of getting to the “right” suit for everyone.

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Jun 14, 2021 7:16 am

Dbactor wrote:
wolfy233 wrote:
Dbactor wrote:
It looks great, but maybe a little bulky, like even uncomfortable for Mackie. But it is fantastic.

You are the first person besides myself that I've seen felt the suit was uncomfortable looking. I thought I was going crazy, haha.

Ha that’s funny, i don’t know that I asked many others. But I also think it’s part of the process of getting to the “right” suit for everyone.

I think so too
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Jun 16, 2021 11:53 am

Can't wait for a 2nd season!

lavery01
Collector of the Month
Collector of the Month

Postby lavery01 » Wed Jun 16, 2021 10:13 pm

rexflexall wrote:Can't wait for a 2nd season!

That’ll be awesome if there’s a second season. I haven’t seen anything to confirm it though.
Hi I'm Latricia \:D/

Katers

Postby Katers » Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:02 am

lavery01 wrote:

That’ll be awesome if there’s a second season. I haven’t seen anything to confirm it though.

Maybe we have to buy enough of the pops to show them we're committed to the show, and in for S.2?

Meanwhile...I think I'm going to get a dancing Zemo before I get my year of the shield Winter Soldier, at the rate this is going. lol
Image ImageImage Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Jun 17, 2021 11:25 am

Katers wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

Maybe we have to buy enough of the pops to show them we're committed to the show, and in for S.2?

Meanwhile...I think I'm going to get a dancing Zemo before I get my year of the shield Winter Soldier, at the rate this is going. lol

Pray to the Disney+ Gods that another season is on the way LOL!

Katers

Postby Katers » Fri Jun 18, 2021 1:56 am

rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:
lavery01 wrote:

lol Disney+ Gods, or Marvel Disney? I'm not sure if they are the same anymore. Maybe they have a club...like the Eternals seem to? Willing to do what it takes to get that season 2, that's for sure! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:15 pm

Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:

lol Disney+ Gods, or Marvel Disney? I'm not sure if they are the same anymore. Maybe they have a club...like the Eternals seem to? Willing to do what it takes to get that season 2, that's for sure! :cheers:

LOL they just sitting back watching while chaos ensues!

Typale

Postby Typale » Fri Jun 18, 2021 12:24 pm

rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Fingers crossed for another season!!
As Brian Mariotti once said.... Go boxless, it’s more fun!

Image Image

BestDadEver

Postby BestDadEver » Fri Jun 18, 2021 5:43 pm

Katers wrote:
BestDadEver wrote:
masonfunkocarr wrote:With The Falcon and the Winter Soldier releasing soon, I decided to make a discussion talking about The Falcon and the Winter Soldier pops, and I wonder if Funko will make more pops from the show after the release and for spoiler alert characters? Would be cool to see an Sharon Carter/Agent 13 pop release sometime after the show releases and other characters as well, and maybe new models for Sam Wilson and Bucky Barnes. What do you think? Will Funko release more Falcon and Winter Soldier pops after the show releases on Disney+?

Funko will def have to make some moments. I really want falcon and WS sitting in the chair looking at each other's eyes. Thought that was a funny moment.

That couples counseling session was hysterical. They'll have to figure out a way in the moment to convey the staring contest to make it really special!

Disney plus is going to help bring us so many moments. Cant wait to see what we get. Loki is starting off well so cant wait for that.
Image Image

natasha_romanov_85

Postby natasha_romanov_85 » Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:53 pm

Hurray! I got my YOTS Winter Soldier yesterday and I'm so happy. As you all know it's been hard to get, and while things aren't quite as crazy in my country since you can get Amazon exclusives at all the retailers, they did pre-sell out where I got mine (EB Games) which is pretty rare for around here and one of the bigger online retailers removed its listing for ages because I guess they were getting too many pre-orders, then it popped back up midweek but had sold out of stock within 24 hours.

But with all the hubbub in the US with peoples' orders being delayed I was paranoid for a few weeks that they'd just skip my country but luckily they didn't. Although they really should make more, why leave money on the table for such a popular item? I'm not sure how it works with exclusives like this but it would be good if people who want it don't miss out. I have another small retailer I get my pops from which has them listed but not available for order yet, so I'll keep an eye on them and see how long they take to sell out. And maybe I'll snag another one since I love me some Bucky/Winter Soldier, I'll see how it goes.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:52 am

rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

lol So now we're back to talking about Loki?
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:54 am

natasha_romanov_85 wrote:Hurray! I got my YOTS Winter Soldier yesterday and I'm so happy. As you all know it's been hard to get, and while things aren't quite as crazy in my country since you can get Amazon exclusives at all the retailers, they did pre-sell out where I got mine (EB Games) which is pretty rare for around here and one of the bigger online retailers removed its listing for ages because I guess they were getting too many pre-orders, then it popped back up midweek but had sold out of stock within 24 hours.

But with all the hubbub in the US with peoples' orders being delayed I was paranoid for a few weeks that they'd just skip my country but luckily they didn't. Although they really should make more, why leave money on the table for such a popular item? I'm not sure how it works with exclusives like this but it would be good if people who want it don't miss out. I have another small retailer I get my pops from which has them listed but not available for order yet, so I'll keep an eye on them and see how long they take to sell out. And maybe I'll snag another one since I love me some Bucky/Winter Soldier, I'll see how it goes.

Congrats! Got shipping notification today for the YOTS Winter Soldier, so apparently he WILL make it home to me before Dancing Zemo. I guess the universe doesn't think I'm ready for that Dancing Zemo pop we're all waiting for! \:D/
Image ImageImage Image

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Sun Jun 20, 2021 2:04 pm

Ah, GameStop has begun the process to ship out my Cap Action Pose Pop! it seems. Sure, June 21st is tomorrow (the release date for the Pop!), so no duh, yet I can hardly wait to get it!

Katers

Postby Katers » Mon Jun 21, 2021 1:38 am

Mario Wario wrote:Ah, GameStop has begun the process to ship out my Cap Action Pose Pop! it seems. Sure, June 21st is tomorrow (the release date for the Pop!), so no duh, yet I can hardly wait to get it!

I got so excited when I saw your GS post, so I logged in to check on mine and it's awaiting availability? That doesn't sound good....was really looking forward to this one, hoping availability happens soon!
Image ImageImage Image

digithor

Postby digithor » Mon Jun 21, 2021 2:36 am

Katers wrote:
Mario Wario wrote:Ah, GameStop has begun the process to ship out my Cap Action Pose Pop! it seems. Sure, June 21st is tomorrow (the release date for the Pop!), so no duh, yet I can hardly wait to get it!

I got so excited when I saw your GS post, so I logged in to check on mine and it's awaiting availability? That doesn't sound good....was really looking forward to this one, hoping availability happens soon!

What about for in store?
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Mon Jun 21, 2021 6:57 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

What about for in store?

Maybe it will randomly
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Mon Jun 21, 2021 11:18 am

Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:

LOKI is the main man right now LOL!

Nooklin

Postby Nooklin » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:24 pm

With ya'll starting to get your orders, maybe my scarlet witch order will finally be shipped from the warehouse. There is still hope!

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jun 22, 2021 2:56 pm

I have no clue what I've even preordered anymore LOL!

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:12 am

digithor wrote:
Katers wrote:

What about for in store?

No one around shows in stock, but I may drop by randomly just to see what's going on. Lots of stores near me still have ECCC Atom in stock, which is crazy to me given how people were going nuts for him back then! Hopefully I get that lucky and just find one randomly on a shelf!
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:14 am

rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Always! Though in all fairness, Sam and Bucky are their own special brand of chaos as well! lol
Image ImageImage Image

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Jun 23, 2021 11:24 am

Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:

Always! Though in all fairness, Sam and Bucky are their own special brand of chaos as well! lol

Black Falcon and White Wolf LOL!

Mario Wario

Postby Mario Wario » Thu Jun 24, 2021 12:27 pm

Katers wrote:

I think you’ll be fine. Also, check if GameStop charged your payment method. I have had that issue before where one GS order hasn’t been updated yet, but my payment method was charged. Eventually, the order will get updated. Again, I think everything will be fine.

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:38 am

rexflexall wrote:
Katers wrote:
rexflexall wrote:

Black Falcon and White Wolf LOL!

lol I really loved that scene with the kid!

But now that you mention it, my collection won't be complete until I get pops with those names on them! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Katers

Postby Katers » Sun Jun 27, 2021 1:44 am

Mario Wario wrote:
Katers wrote:

I think you’ll be fine. Also, check if GameStop charged your payment method. I have had that issue before where one GS order hasn’t been updated yet, but my payment method was charged. Eventually, the order will get updated. Again, I think everything will be fine.

Good call, looks like my CC has charged for it, so I'm expecting shipping notification very soon! Also got an email today from GS saying my order is getting ready to ship soon! Hopefully this week I'll have a lovely surprise on my doorstop when I get home from work! [-o<

Now if the Walmart SamCap pops would just start appearing on shelves, I could use a good quest to go out on! :cheers:
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Pop!”