Funko Digital Pops - NFT

Funko has entered the world of Non-fungible tokens!
DrunkoPop

Re: Funko Digital Pops - NFT

Postby DrunkoPop » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:36 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:
theraven00 wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:Prices for the ones that have actual Pops aren’t as bad as I was expecting. May pick one up after all.

How much are they running?

I saw Casey jones around 140 and shredder around 160[/How and where can I purchase the shredder? Thanks
Image Image
ImageImage

PopsAndSuds

Postby PopsAndSuds » Tue Aug 03, 2021 6:37 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:
theraven00 wrote:How much are they running?

I saw Casey jones around 140 and shredder around 160[/How and where can I purchase the shredder? Thanks

They were on the atomic marketplace. You can get there from the wax wallet.

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:10 pm

DrunkoPop wrote:
PopsAndSuds wrote:
theraven00 wrote:How much are they running?

Thanks for the heads up
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:12 pm

theraven00 wrote:Is there a checklist of the 96 cards? It's so hard to tell how close you are just looking at the dashboard.

https://wax.atomichub.io/tools/book/tmnt.funko/

At the end of that put your WAX address and it'll show you everything you have and is super organized.
Brett - caseyj0nes14 on Instagram
ISO - Dorbz and McNugget Protos!

NamesJay

Postby NamesJay » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:20 pm

Anyone know if there is a checklist with the 96 cards (common, uncommon, rare, epic)? The only one I've seen floating aroud the Internet only has 36 commons but there seem to be 44 --

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 7:52 pm

NamesJay wrote:Anyone know if there is a checklist with the 96 cards (common, uncommon, rare, epic)? The only one I've seen floating aroud the Internet only has 36 commons but there seem to be 44 --

Link in the post right above yours ;)

MiniDeadpool

Postby MiniDeadpool » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:08 pm

Heard that someone got like 300 packs or something...yikes. And that was all just to resell, apparently.
My instagram: Sickleclaw

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:50 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
theraven00 wrote:Is there a checklist of the 96 cards? It's so hard to tell how close you are just looking at the dashboard.

https://wax.atomichub.io/tools/book/tmnt.funko/

At the end of that put your WAX address and it'll show you everything you have and is super organized.

Thanks, if my count is right I still need the following quantity for each subset:
Common - 25
Uncommon - 19
Rare - 9
Epic - 7
Poppin'

a99kitten
HoF 2021 & CotM
HoF 2021 & CotM

Postby a99kitten » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:56 pm

PopsAndSuds wrote:Maybe I won’t buy any. I tried 3 different cards to buy wax and it wouldn’t let any of them process.

In the US I think you need to use a debit card as most banks flag the crypto purchases and don’t allow them to go thru on Visa/MC.
FunKlub member #10577 Celeste reporting for duty :) December 2016 Collector of the Month! 2021 Hall of Fame!
5 Customs, 70 protos, 2800+ POPs (+ MLP vinyls, Hikari, Wobblers, Minis, Soda, Dorbz..)

ImageImage

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 8:58 pm

Dsho333 wrote:Looks like the achievement of getting all 96 base cards isn't as hard as it seems. Seems like prices are low enough that for around $350 you might be able to complete it (numbers based on average price per category)

I was able to complete it for a little more than that with just buying packs and trading. It’ll be interesting to see the final Freddy count - I have a feeling they’ll be destroying a lot of them.

RedRoo

Postby RedRoo » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:17 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
Dsho333 wrote:Looks like the achievement of getting all 96 base cards isn't as hard as it seems. Seems like prices are low enough that for around $350 you might be able to complete it (numbers based on average price per category)

I was able to complete it for a little more than that with just buying packs and trading. It’ll be interesting to see the final Freddy count - I have a feeling they’ll be destroying a lot of them.

Do you have any packs left?
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 9:28 pm

RedRoo wrote:
Do you have any packs left?

Nah I opened them all so I had enough stuff to trade for what I needed.

mohawkjones

Postby mohawkjones » Tue Aug 03, 2021 10:24 pm

a99kitten wrote:In the US I think you need to use a debit card as most banks flag the crypto purchases and don’t allow them to go thru on Visa/MC.

Ah, that explains it. I was going to buy a pack of the Weezer "figures" last month on WAX and it would not except my cards. Didn't really care all that much so I didn't bother to go any farther into it.
Hi, I am Shawn. Iron Man junkie, Soda-holic and Hikari addict. Funklub member #14300/01057

Dsho333

Postby Dsho333 » Tue Aug 03, 2021 11:09 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:

Nice glad you were able to get one! Seems to be easier than I had thought it would be, the market for commons/uncommons is super low leaving more to be spent on the epics which are still super cheap

Lobstercrossing

Postby Lobstercrossing » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:08 am

Does anyone have any idea if a single user can receive more than '1' mastery set pop? I know someone who was lucky enough to complete a set and still have about 50 cards leftover for a second set. He's not interested in selling his leftover cards, but offered to give me the pop for them if I complete the set (and let him keep the NFTs that I have to purchase to complete it). I know he won't rip me off, I'm just worried if there's a limit or something per user.
My real name is Noah, but you can call me... Noah.

theraven00

Postby theraven00 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:26 am

Lobstercrossing wrote:Does anyone have any idea if a single user can receive more than '1' mastery set pop? I know someone who was lucky enough to complete a set and still have about 50 cards leftover for a second set. He's not interested in selling his leftover cards, but offered to give me the pop for them if I complete the set (and let him keep the NFTs that I have to purchase to complete it). I know he won't rip me off, I'm just worried if there's a limit or something per user.

Hmm, good question and not sure. I guess he could always transfer the cards you need to you and then after the 120 days when you get the redeemable token you transfer them back. I guess that depends on how good a friend this person is, might be best to write a quick contract that you both sign so you're in 100% agreement and protected
Poppin'

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:49 am

That is a good question, I would imagine there is some documentation around to specify that. But, my initial thought would be that they are going to limit it. If a person puts in the money and time to collect more than one.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

RedRoo

Postby RedRoo » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:20 am

there are a couple of people i seen in the discord with multiple sets. I know i wont buy any secondary packs so im trying to buy enough for the base set. I got no uncommon but almost finished the common set
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImage

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:40 am

Dsho333 wrote:
digithor wrote:
Trendkill24hr wrote:
I totally second this, those are some sweet pieces that might be worth the investment alone

"Investment", we all have used that once or twice just so the price didn't sting as much. lol I understand what you are saying and yeah it could turn into one of those grails down the road.

The Freddy is gonna be a grail from day 1, the other I still see going for a couple hundred out the gate and then slowly rising.

That’s what I was thinking too, it might be cheaper to buy the NFT than it is to buy the actual pop on ebay
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Trendkill24hr

Postby Trendkill24hr » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:44 am

Lobstercrossing wrote:Does anyone have any idea if a single user can receive more than '1' mastery set pop? I know someone who was lucky enough to complete a set and still have about 50 cards leftover for a second set. He's not interested in selling his leftover cards, but offered to give me the pop for them if I complete the set (and let him keep the NFTs that I have to purchase to complete it). I know he won't rip me off, I'm just worried if there's a limit or something per user.

I doubt there is a limit, as long as he has a set to qualify for it on the 120 day snapshot. I think that’s a pretty good deal, the only thing is that if you need any Epics, they are rising in price from the looks
"Being a geek means never having to play it cool about how much you like something" Simon Pegg

Call me C.J. :)
Events: Fundays 2022 & 2023, Fright Night 2022, FDO9
Collection: 372 pieces as of 03/25/24
ISO Proto: Paka Paka Dragon

Ginzo1622

Postby Ginzo1622 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 6:16 am

Trendkill24hr wrote:

I doubt there is a limit, as long as he has a set to qualify for it on the 120 day snapshot. I think that’s a pretty good deal, the only thing is that if you need any Epics, they are rising in price from the looks

Well I've seen some good prices earlier. You just need to watch and wait
Fundays 2022 - Proto Robots
Fright Night 2022
Fundays 2023 - Protomoa Wolves

Don't stand in my way!!!

:whdat:

Nemesis989

Postby Nemesis989 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:22 am

mohawkjones wrote:
a99kitten wrote:In the US I think you need to use a debit card as most banks flag the crypto purchases and don’t allow them to go thru on Visa/MC.

Ah, that explains it. I was going to buy a pack of the Weezer "figures" last month on WAX and it would not except my cards. Didn't really care all that much so I didn't bother to go any farther into it.

That's really interesting to me (I worked for a payments processor up here in Canada). I wonder why they block crypto purchases....
Thank you everyone for this awesome community

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:22 am

Sold out right before my time in line!

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:48 am

Nemesis989 wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:

That's really interesting to me (I worked for a payments processor up here in Canada). I wonder why they block crypto purchases....

I think it has more to do with international purchases. The company that allows credit/debit is based in Lithuania so that's probably a red flag for lots of credit card companies.

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 11:59 am

Moving forward do you think the releases will always be announced before hand or random drops too?

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 12:41 pm

Fugly16 wrote:Moving forward do you think the releases will always be announced before hand or random drops too?

They'll all be announced. They always like doing stress tests to make sure the site can handle the load. My guess is MOTU is next.
Last edited by CaseyJones14 on Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yellowrice
HoF 2014 & Spirit
HoF 2014 & Spirit

Postby yellowrice » Wed Aug 04, 2021 1:32 pm

Hi guys,

If you wish to do trades (no idea how that is done), please post in the Sales and Trades section of the forum so we don't clutter up this thread. As always, please follow the rules of the Sales and Trades section.

Thanks!
James
Suit up! For tonight is going to be Legend... wait for it...

CaseyJones14
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY
HOF 2022 & CotM & CotY

Postby CaseyJones14 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 2:58 pm

yellowrice wrote:Hi guys,

If you wish to do trades (no idea how that is done), please post in the Sales and Trades section of the forum so we don't clutter up this thread. As always, please follow the rules of the Sales and Trades section.

Thanks!

Sorry about that! Edited my post.

yellowrice
HoF 2014 & Spirit
HoF 2014 & Spirit

Postby yellowrice » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:02 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
yellowrice wrote:Hi guys,

Thanks!

Sorry about that! Edited my post.

Don't worry about it, Brett. It's all harmless. Best of luck on completing your set!
James
Suit up! For tonight is going to be Legend... wait for it...

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Wed Aug 04, 2021 3:46 pm

CaseyJones14 wrote:
Fugly16 wrote:Moving forward do you think the releases will always be announced before hand or random drops too?

They'll all be announced. They always like doing stress tests to make sure the site can handle the load. My guess is MOTU is next.

MOTU is going to be phenomenal

SithLord

Postby SithLord » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:31 pm

runtodere wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:

Im going to have figure this all out before MOTU drops!! This was one of those things where I told myself to stay in my lane and just let it pass by.. but if MOTU is next, I might have to give it a shot.

runtodere

Postby runtodere » Wed Aug 04, 2021 4:56 pm

SithLord wrote:
runtodere wrote:
CaseyJones14 wrote:

Im going to have figure this all out before MOTU drops!! This was one of those things where I told myself to stay in my lane and just let it pass by.. but if MOTU is next, I might have to give it a shot.

I am highly skeptical about all these NFT's BUT I couldn't help myself. I'm right there with you - trying hard to stay in a lane. Just not very good at it.

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Wed Aug 04, 2021 5:23 pm

Just plain disappointed with the whole thing. Wax doesn’t know how to handle collectibles or retail drops in general. They are not at all interested in trying to get packs into a lot of peoples hands. The $300 limit with no limit on transactions was a joke. They had the same issues when they dropped MLB and learned nothing. Their solution was queue-it.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

mongoose12

Postby mongoose12 » Wed Aug 04, 2021 7:52 pm

So many of my friends crushed this drop…I need to focus next week and formulate a strategy to get the pieces I’m missing. I’ve seen many differing opinions on NFTs, for those who “don’t get it” it’s cool and I get that, but let those who enjoy them have fun.

TheResidentEvil

Postby TheResidentEvil » Wed Aug 04, 2021 9:50 pm

Been opening a few packs a day and got a legendary shredder!! best one for me
I collect all things Game of Thrones and many other POP lines.

digithor

Postby digithor » Wed Aug 04, 2021 10:19 pm

Nemesis989 wrote:
mohawkjones wrote:

Maybe just such a new purchase point for them that it flags in the system so easily.
SDCC 2018, 2019, 2022, 2023
Fundays 2018, 2019, 2021, 2023
HQ Grand Opening, ECCC Night and meetup at HQ, Hollywood Grand Opening, World Premier Making fun
Horror fanatic, GiTD collector, Star Wars
ImageImageImageImage

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Thu Aug 05, 2021 10:35 am

Saw so many flipped already LOL!

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:32 am

CaseyJones14 wrote:Why'd they have to start with TMNT lol

I am so happy they started with TMNT. I think it is the perfect series to start with for sure.
Collecting since 2014

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:33 am

rexflexall wrote:Saw so many flipped already LOL!

It isn't too surprising. I think NFT will ahve more flipper types then pops. It just lends itself to that.
Collecting since 2014

nascar246788

Postby nascar246788 » Fri Aug 06, 2021 5:34 am

mongoose12 wrote:So many of my friends crushed this drop…I need to focus next week and formulate a strategy to get the pieces I’m missing. I’ve seen many differing opinions on NFTs, for those who “don’t get it” it’s cool and I get that, but let those who enjoy them have fun.

I wasn't as lucky. My regret was not getting off the fence sooner and having wax at the ready. The packs were so much cheaper in after market to start. I am hope they don't climb too far before I get my wax money transfer to my wax wallet.
Collecting since 2014

Return to “NFT/Digital”