Stranger Things season 4

We're not talking about soda, folks. This forum is dedicated to Funko's stylish Pop! series of vinyl figures, with or without springs.
Forum rules
This section is for general Pop discussion, not showing off your recent acquisitions. Please use the Dance Hall for collection addition pictures.

Please post Funko subscription box and item discussions in the Powered By Funko section.
Deathlinks

Re: Stranger Things season 4

Postby Deathlinks » Mon Jun 13, 2022 7:53 pm

6 inch vecna for sdcc?
Some of the best memories in life, can be made by simply taking a chance. I took a chance with Funko, and it has brought myself and my family fun and smiles for the past five years since.

Hoping for Fundays 2018!!!!!!

Pop! - 879 | Dorbz - 34 | Ridez - 12 | Hikari - 3 | Mystery Minis - 136

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:18 am

THE_WOOBIE wrote:And I believe the last two episodes drop July 1st… and each episode are like 2hrs long!

I’m not going to complain I’d they are 2 hrs long each, I will be rejoicing :bounce:
Hi. I'm Jeanne (Go by Gina).
I like Nightmare Before Christmas and anything else that catches my eye :)
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

[b]Fundays:2015,2016,2017,2018,2019,2020[/b]
Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Hollywood Grand Opening
World Premiere - Making Fun
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9
https://i.ibb.co/wg3cKBx/hJXGyyX.png

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:20 am

Bam808 wrote:Love a pizza van pop ride,

Yip, I totally think the pizza van needs to be a pop ride.
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:23 am

dolphinax2 wrote:
THE_WOOBIE wrote:And I believe the last two episodes drop July 1st… and each episode are like 2hrs long!

I’m not going to complain I’d they are 2 hrs long each, I will be rejoicing :bounce:

I think combined they are around 4 hours. Will be a nice Friday night in watching them.
Hi, I’m Tom. Michigan Based Funatic collecting since 2014

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 5:24 am

dolphinax2 wrote:

I could totally see this being a SDCC or NYCC exclusive this year

wolfe335

Postby wolfe335 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:07 am

Give me Vecna please

rexflexall

Postby rexflexall » Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:28 am

jarroyo2491 wrote:Hopefully we get a bloody max. Can’t wait till July to watch the 2 last episodes:)

Gonna be a showdown!

Stragon

Postby Stragon » Tue Jun 14, 2022 2:05 pm

Yes, this definitely needs to be made.
FUNKO FUNDAYS: 2016,2018,2019,2022
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funko Mask O Raid 2022

dolphinax2

Postby dolphinax2 » Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:03 pm

FerrisGuy3 wrote:
dolphinax2 wrote:

I could totally see this being a SDCC or NYCC exclusive this year

Given that I'm going to SDCC and not NYCC, I'll hope for SDCC, fingers crossed.
FUNKO FUNKLUB #13433

Funko Fright Night2016
Funko Virtual Con 2020
Funkon 2021
FDO 6,7,8 & 9

hpellot

Postby hpellot » Tue Jun 14, 2022 7:09 pm

yes they do I cant wait
ImageImageImage

Some people call me the orange hoodie

ISO funko Force creature from black lagoon chase Glow in the dark

Imagery
Hall of Fame Class of 2022
Hall of Fame Class of 2022

Postby Imagery » Wed Jun 15, 2022 12:50 am

PotterLiu wrote:
Imagery wrote:
FunkoBurro3 wrote:or while they still look pretty young. I can't wait to see "Stranger Things: Mid-Life Crisis" lol

They can follow in the steps of Saved by the Bell — when they're in their 30s, the can do The College Years

Oh man.. saved by the bell college years. I’m old

Or you're old enough to have experienced the golden years of Mark-Paul Gosselaar/Zack Morris — something those young ST actors will never know
Funklub member 2016000004714 a.k.a. Sarah
ISO: Ursula, 1/24 Freddy Mad Hatter; NBC Zero Mopeez; Despicable Me 3 Target exclusive PSHs; Freddy Flux Winky and Smiley; HT & Walmart exclusive Disney Villains MMs
Funko events attended: 2016 Fright Night; 2017 & 2018 FDO — Canada; Funkon 2021; Fundays Teams 2017 — Justice League, 2018 — Goonies, 2019 — Loko Moko, 2021 — Proto Punks, 2022 — Pop Protectors

FerrisGuy3

Postby FerrisGuy3 » Fri Jul 01, 2022 1:32 pm

Thoughts on pops for a Wave 2 now that the last two episodes of the season have been released?

TruffleShuffle

Postby TruffleShuffle » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:07 pm

Spoiler: show
I want a Jason split in half pop, a Max broken limbs with white eyes pop, Hopper with sword pop, Eddie rocking out to Metallica pop.
Name: Justin T.
Pops!: 697 - Dorbz: 12 - PSH: 25 - VYNL.: 6
ImageImageImageImageImage

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:21 pm

TruffleShuffle wrote:
I want a Jason split in half pop, a Max broken limbs with white eyes pop, Hopper with sword pop, Eddie rocking out to Metallica pop.

poor Jason, i was really rooting for him to get a Steve moment lol

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:30 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
TruffleShuffle wrote:

poor Jason, i was really rooting for him to get a Steve moment lol

I really didn't like Jason - but he was having a complete mental breakdown. In a way, everything he knew around him was falling apart and he was so focused on having Eddie be the killer. His eyes definitely showed that he was losing it and hadn't slept in a few days.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:32 pm

angeladominguez wrote:
I really didn't like Jason - but he was having a complete mental breakdown. In a way, everything he knew around him was falling apart and he was so focused on having Eddie be the killer. His eyes definitely showed that he was losing it and hadn't slept in a few days.

i just feel bad for him, let's be honest there is no way every single one of us wouldn't have thought the exact same thing he did if we had the exact same experience...... just hopefully with less lynch mob mentality lol

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:34 pm

I just finished the season and I thought it was good! It was good to know they didn't kill off a main character, but them killing off Eddie broke me. I also hate that they have done that this past couple of seasons - I loved Alexi and Billy! But that moment with Dustin and Eddie's uncle, that was worse, because Dustin was right. Eddie didn't even get justice. He died a hero and his memory lives on, but he's the villain :(

I honestly don't know if we are just going to get a comatose Max next season. Like, is this a way showing Eleven is a monster? She wanted to save Max, but there is nothing inside Max. Max is lost. In a way, she saved her for her own selfish reasons. You can't just bring back a friend when they are gone. Maybe I am little confused on that part.

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:35 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:

i just feel bad for him, let's be honest there is no way every single one of us wouldn't have thought the exact same thing he did if we had the exact same experience...... just hopefully with less lynch mob mentality lol

That's very true - like if they killed my husband, I would want justice but maybe not with drastic measures lol He is a teenager after all!

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Fri Jul 01, 2022 10:55 pm

angeladominguez wrote:
That's very true - like if they killed my husband, I would want justice but maybe not with drastic measures lol He is a teenager after all!

he was obviously painted as a minor antagonist, i just think he overall seemed like a nice enough guy before all the murder and was hoping he'd have a "holy crap" moment and join the team when the truth became apparent.

angeladominguez

Postby angeladominguez » Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:43 pm

Mr Yac wrote:
angeladominguez wrote:

he was obviously painted as a minor antagonist, i just think he overall seemed like a nice enough guy before all the murder and was hoping he'd have a "holy crap" moment and join the team when the truth became apparent.

I never expected him to join the team - I think it's cause its hard for just a regular old person to believe in the upside down. Even until the end they painted the hellfire club as the "Devil" - Jason thought it was easier for them to say they were the devil than to believe in another dimension. I didn't like him from the beginning. I hate how he said "Did XYZ die so that we could lose this basketball game? Like a little insensitive... But again, he's a teenager, my adult mind has to remember that lol

aprilyoufools

Postby aprilyoufools » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:41 am

Still in my feels after finishing episodes 8 and 9 earlier tonight. Felt like I had to so I wouldn't have to avoid social media with SDCC and Fundays coming up. Excited to see more Season 4 POP! figures and hopefully some amazing cosplays at SDCC and ECCC.
she/they • ARMY | MOA | Bunnies/Tokki | FEARNOT

Jade-Rex

Postby Jade-Rex » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:57 am

aprilyoufools wrote:Still in my feels after finishing episodes 8 and 9 earlier tonight. Felt like I had to so I wouldn't have to avoid social media with SDCC and Fundays coming up. Excited to see more Season 4 POP! figures and hopefully some amazing cosplays at SDCC and ECCC.

Same! Just finished watching. Funko figures have definitely spoiled me before lol
There were a couple of epic moments that could use the pop treatment!
Pop count: 300+ (lost count lol)
Dream Pop: Fantasy Barbarian Bakugo
ISO: Bakugo Proto, Picklez and Chester holo cards
Lines I Miss: Wetmore Forest, Boo Hollow

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:26 am

My sons favorite show is stranger things. We see the Eddie pop before this season came out and he didn’t snag it because he didn’t know him. He is kicking himself now. First time he had had a situation like that in the collecting world. We have all been there.
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

squidward

Postby squidward » Sat Jul 02, 2022 1:05 pm

I want a Vickie and Robin 2-pack. Robin is such a goof when Vickie is around.
Member of TUFF. Attended: Fundays 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, Virtual 2021, 2022. HQ Grand Opening. Hollywood Grand Opening. Making Fun Premiere. Funkon 1 & 2. Fright Night 1. Multiple SDCC, NYCC, ECCC, Fugitive Parties. Lover of Funko Artist Sketches.

TruffleShuffle

Postby TruffleShuffle » Sat Jul 02, 2022 2:32 pm

Swatrob wrote:My sons favorite show is stranger things. We see the Eddie pop before this season came out and he didn’t snag it because he didn’t know him. He is kicking himself now. First time he had had a situation like that in the collecting world. We have all been there.

I’ve done this more times than I could count. And I always make the wrong decision..every….single…..time… Or so it feels like. I’ll pass up a Pop! thinking, “Ehh, I think I’ll go with this other one. I can always get it later.” Then bam, goes to vaulted or is sold out, and the price jumps like crazy. And the one I decided to get is mass produced and all the overstock is just sitting on the shelves or in the discount bin. :(

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Sat Jul 02, 2022 4:50 pm

TruffleShuffle wrote:
Swatrob wrote:My sons favorite show is stranger things. We see the Eddie pop before this season came out and he didn’t snag it because he didn’t know him. He is kicking himself now. First time he had had a situation like that in the collecting world. We have all been there.

I’ve done this more times than I could count. And I always make the wrong decision..every….single…..time… Or so it feels like. I’ll pass up a Pop! thinking, “Ehh, I think I’ll go with this other one. I can always get it later.” Then bam, goes to vaulted or is sold out, and the price jumps like crazy. And the one I decided to get is mass produced and all the overstock is just sitting on the shelves or in the discount bin. :(

We’ve all done it and we’ve all had those regrets as collectors whether it is a money thing or space thing it happens to all of us. We will be at comic con in a few weeks and Eddie isn’t too pricey yet so I’m sure he will be able to snag one.
Walking Dead Super Fan, collector of random sets, Harry Potter, Star Wars, horror, Disney, and a few other here and there. Funko Funclub member. Have luckily attended Fundays, collecting since early 2000’s.

Swatrob

Postby Swatrob » Sat Jul 02, 2022 5:01 pm

TruffleShuffle wrote:

I’m looking at prices for Eddie and didn’t realize they have skyrocketed. Ugh.

Mr Yac

Postby Mr Yac » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:02 pm

i'm pretty confident he can relax as we'll be seeing a few more Eddies before too long. if we don't get a moment of the most metal concert ever there is no justice in the world.

TruffleShuffle

Postby TruffleShuffle » Sat Jul 02, 2022 6:35 pm

Swatrob wrote:
TruffleShuffle wrote:

I’m looking at prices for Eddie and didn’t realize they have skyrocketed. Ugh.

Holy Guacamole, Eddie has shot through the roof. This is exactly what I’m talking about. That Target exclusive is way too high for me to get now.

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sat Jul 02, 2022 7:19 pm

Hoping for part two reveals next week. Murray and Argyle are musts and I really want
Steve, Nancy, and Dustin in their Upside Down ‘battle gear’.
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

funko_gtx91

Postby funko_gtx91 » Sat Jul 02, 2022 9:01 pm

I need that Eddie pop……… man that season was amazing!!!

DFWFunkoHunter

Postby DFWFunkoHunter » Sat Jul 02, 2022 10:00 pm

Omg I couldn’t stop watching! Anyone think maybe a Freddy blacklight vecna would be cool!?

Fugly16

Postby Fugly16 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:51 am

The rendition of Separate Ways had me so hyped. I’ve watched that scene like twenty times by now.

RedRoo

Postby RedRoo » Sun Jul 03, 2022 5:40 am

There needs to be a master of puppets pop ride!
~Guy
TEAM BACON!
"With blood and rage of crimson red,

Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead,

Together with our hellish hate,

We'll burn you all--that is your fate!"

ImageImage

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:22 am

I have too many thoughts so I’ll just say we need a surfer boy pizza argyle ride, It’s a shame they don’t do Dorbz anymore I think an argyle ridez would be perfect, and if we don’t get Eddie playing in his battle outfit rocking on his guitar I will cry a second time lol or Eddie with his trash can lid and Speer… or just more Eddie
- tauntaunking on instagram

Bandit1977

Postby Bandit1977 » Sun Jul 03, 2022 11:35 am

Wave 2 ideas
Nancy w/ sawed off shotgun
Steve/Robin in battle gear
Murray
Argyle
Susie
Vecna
Smoke monster
New Demogorgon

pberickp

Postby pberickp » Sun Jul 03, 2022 12:27 pm

Dang, gonna need to pony up for that Eddie with guitar POP from Target.
Hi, my name is Erick. I live in San Diego and I love Spastik Plastik.
ISO: Luther (glow), metallic green Sam, Pulpos from SDCC Funko Supermarket, & any T-Bone other than blue and red.
SDCC 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2021, 2022
ImageImage

scullysdad

Postby scullysdad » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:44 pm

Just thought of this too:

Pop Moment of Hopper with the sword fighting the Demogorgon
Please Funko make Taylor Swift Pops!

Most wanted non-Taylor Pops: Carson Teva, Naru from Prey, The Last of Us TV show

Spiffythedog

Postby Spiffythedog » Sun Jul 03, 2022 4:45 pm

Gahhh… stayed up too late last night and finished this season. That scene with Dustin and Eddie’s dad just destroyed me! And I of course paid too little attention to the POP end cap at Target weeks ago because I hate spoilers and am now kicking myself for not picking up their exclusive Eddie figure.
You can call me Spiff ;)
I collect Star Wars, mini things, cute things, and FRIENDS!

opopssum

Postby opopssum » Sun Jul 03, 2022 6:33 pm

scullysdad wrote:Just thought of this too:

Pop Moment of Hopper with the sword fighting the Demogorgon

I’m a little surprised this wasn’t the one they released for him, I’m trying to stay spoiler free while on mobile.
I also had to comb back over the ep to see where it came from? I was and still am so confused, it was a BA moment tho.
- tauntaunking on instagram

Return to “Pop!”